Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
Ah.

I didn't understand; I was under the impression that it meant if I don't post for 15 days then I lose my claim. Oops.
Oh no. That's not it. That was for the workers. If they didn't post in this thread within 15 days, they would lose their worker status.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:28 PM
iAshv2's Avatar
iAshv2 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ice Cavern
Posts: 135
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

[ My Claims ]


Rhyperior / Flygon / Qwilfish / Regice / Regirock

Last edited by iAshv2; 12-31-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:31 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: [ The Temple of Fudge ]
Posts: 601
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Is it all right if I could un-claim Exploud, Poliwrath, and Salamence? I only want the other 3 claims if that's okay.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:33 PM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperRobot View Post
Could I Claim These:

Rhyperior / Flygon / Qwilfish / Regice / Regirock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow Pope View Post
Is it all right if I could un-claim Exploud, Poliwrath, and Salamence? I only want the other 3 claims if that's okay.
Sure.

Both approved.
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: [ The Temple of Fudge ]
Posts: 601
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Your Pope's Claims

[ Camerupt, Swampert, Chatot ]
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

So, if in fifteen days, if I haven't posted, then I'm not a worker anymore?
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-31-2009, 11:03 PM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
So, if in fifteen days, if I haven't posted, then I'm not a worker anymore?
^

Which I think happens when you're not in this part of the forum much because not many people come to the claim thread. ^^
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-01-2010, 04:36 AM
Chromatic Alchemist's Avatar
Chromatic Alchemist Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,348
Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Meh, I wasn't much of a worker anyways.

I'll be taking up my Dragons: Dragonite, Altaria, Kingdra, Garchomp, Salamence, and Flygon
__________________

l links l
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 01-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromatic Entity View Post
Meh, I wasn't much of a worker anyways.

I'll be taking up my Dragons: Dragonite, Altaria, Kingdra, Garchomp, Salamence, and Flygon
You're accepted.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 01-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Pokemon Claim Thread Raffle

It's time for another PCT Raffle! This time, there will be no theme. We're just celebrating a semi-grand opening of the new Pokemon Claim Thread! There will be no set Pokemon that can be won. Because if you win you get to pick any ONE Pokemon to add to your Claims collection. There will be THREE Pokemon given out. If you win, your Pokemon Claim limit will be succeeded to SEVEN. Which means you will now be able to have SEVEN claims as long as this thread lives. If this PCT dies and a new one is started, your raffle 'mon will be lost UNLESS you post a link in this thread with your win it validating that you DID win previously.

Expect other details to be edited in here if needed.

If there are any questions/comments/concerns, please post here (please do not ask questions here excessively) or VM/PM/IM iLeaf or I.

Please post here saying:

I would like to join the raffle.

or something along those lines. :3
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 01-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
Pokemon Claim Thread Raffle

It's time for another PCT Raffle! This time, there will be no theme. We're just celebrating a semi-grand opening of the new Pokemon Claim Thread! There will be no set Pokemon that can be won. Because if you win you get to pick any ONE Pokemon to add to your Claims collection. There will be THREE Pokemon given out. If you win, your Pokemon Claim limit will be succeeded to SEVEN. Which means you will now be able to have SEVEN claims as long as this thread lives. If this PCT dies and a new one is started, your raffle 'mon will be lost UNLESS you post a link in this thread with your win it validating that you DID win previously.

Expect other details to be edited in here if needed.

If there are any questions/comments/concerns, please post here (please do not ask questions here excessively) or VM/PM/IM iLeaf or I.

Please post here saying:

I would like to join the raffle.

or something along those lines. :3
I just want to say I looked through everones claims,There seems to be awesome selections made. There are many more available just as cool to claim...on that note put my name in for the raffle @s of 6:39 pm today.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 01-05-2010, 01:53 AM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~ *NEW RAFFLE*

Members Participating in Raffle

- Mr420
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 01-05-2010, 01:54 AM
Bumblebee16's Avatar
Bumblebee16 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Patroling Cybertron™
Posts: 5,995
Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~ *NEW RAFFLE*

Throw me into this raffle thing
__________________
|VPP Stats©°|-|URPG Stats®°|-
If you can do a story deal, I can make it worth your time
|"A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."™°|

Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 01-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~ *NEW RAFFLE*

Members Participating in Raffle

- Mr420
- Bumblebee16
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 01-05-2010, 02:42 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Pokémon Claim Thread~ *NEW RAFFLE*

Yay, a raffle!
Enter me please ^^

Mew, Meow, Nya
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com