Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 02-03-2011, 02:51 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Pokemon BW Preview

Not sure how many of you watch the anime dub but right now you can get a preview of the Pokemon Black and White dub right now via Cartoon Network website. Take a watch and listen.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...nding_page/9p/

Personally I hope Ash doesn't sounds like an overcaffine kid because he personally he isn't winning points with me based on what I seen in the last few months. Then again I never heard him in Japanese but yeah....

Wott sounds cool. I like how it was when he came out of his pokeball. I also think I heard pig grunting sounds every so often Tepig made a sound.

Still what you guys think?

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:05 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Pokemon BW Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Not sure how many of you watch the anime dub but right now you can get a preview of the Pokemon Black and White dub right now via Cartoon Network website. Take a watch and listen.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...nding_page/9p/

Personally I hope Ash doesn't sounds like an overcaffine kid because he personally he isn't winning points with me based on what I seen in the last few months. Then again I never heard him in Japanese but yeah....

Wott sounds cool. I like how it was when he came out of his pokeball. I also think I heard pig grunting sounds every so often Tepig made a sound.

Still what you guys think?
i think it might actually make a better series than that DP series did... i may actually keep up with this one
Old 02-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Not enough to go on, there are still Iris and Chilan to worry about. I still prefer to Japanese Voice Actors to these. Oshawott's voice is cute though.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 02-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

I Like the fact that Snivy is very modest, and Wott has the Chikorita image (as trying to get a lot of attention) I did prefer the Japanese voice of Wott. I am really looking forward to this season premier.

Spoiler:
Old 02-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'm actually excited about this. I used to love the anime but I stopped watching when DP started. Seems like a good time to get back into it!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

I've only watched a few episodes of the D/P series a long time ago, which I didn't really like. It wasn't that great compared to the Advanced series, IMO.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the Best Wishes series. I can't really tell if it's better than D/P or not, because I need to watch at least a couple of episodes of that series before I judge it.
I would've watched some japanese episodes already, but I don't understand japanese, other than just a few words. *pokes the word Neko* xDD

I think there might be some subtitled episodes on YouTube and other video sites, but to me, it's hard to pay attention to both the subtitles and the things that's going on.

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 02-12-2011, 07:13 AM

From what I seen of the BW series, I don't like it. I hate how Team Rocket were made serious and how kiddy Ash looks like. The thing is that I haven't actually seen an episode just seen episode pictures. So I am hoping the dub would really make me like the series since there have been episodes of Pokemon that I thought would be meh but after watching the dub I end up liking the episode.

Still dubbing Pokemon Best Wishes as Pokemon: Black and White are good things in my book. Never liked the title 'Best Wishes'. Sounded corny in my opinion and as if the Japanese were just trying to wrap the same show in a different package when in actually it just the same show. haha

Old 02-12-2011, 05:39 PM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer

History has been doomed to repeat itself... And we're talking about first episode restart. He goes with 2 gymleaders... Team rocket is actually good at battling. Ash loses is L33T trainer brutallity, he has same set up line. Nurse Joy is hotter than previous ones... the usual <_<
Old 02-12-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post
History has been doomed to repeat itself... And we're talking about first episode restart. He goes with 2 gymleaders... Team rocket is actually good at battling. Ash loses is L33T trainer brutallity, he has same set up line. Nurse Joy is hotter than previous ones... the usual <_<
That is true. I did see some parallels to the first episode of Sinnoh saga for this.

Though was it just me or did it seem like Ash was a bit too brutal on that Pidove after his first attempt to catch it didn't work? Quick Attack and Iron Tails? He was just beating on the poor bird. I wish he would have just kept using Thunderbolt because that felt much nicer then beating the poor bird. haha

*Bows*

Old 02-13-2011, 12:49 AM
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
That is true. I did see some parallels to the first episode of Sinnoh saga for this.

Though was it just me or did it seem like Ash was a bit too brutal on that Pidove after his first attempt to catch it didn't work? Quick Attack and Iron Tails? He was just beating on the poor bird. I wish he would have just kept using Thunderbolt because that felt much nicer then beating the poor bird. haha

*Bows*

I thought that Thunderbolt was more brutal then Quick Attack and Thunderbolt