Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:17 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Untitled

For: Houndour
(Senya: Hae-Ryung Zigzagoon, Eun-Hee the Sunkern, Nam-kyu Surskit)

For the fourth time in as many days, the lights flickered, then slowly began to fade out. Slipping a flashlight out of her pocket, Senya stood up, and glanced towards the windows. Though the light was darkening, as the last orangey rays of sunset began to sink lower and lower, she could still see well enough to navigate the furniture without needing the flashlight.

"Attention, citizens of Homeston," the town's loudspeaker announced. Her apartment, so far from the center square, made it sound as though she were only hearing an echo, not the original. Of course, seeing as that they lived on a completely flat plain, devoid of anything save a few little shrubs and of course, man-made buildings, this was unlikely. "Once again, we appear to be having trouble with our electrical wiring... Repair men will be coming around to check the connectors. We hope to regain power within two hours... Please remember to stay indoors until..." With a loud screech, the loudspeakers cut off. That wasn't unusual, either. The backup generators had failed just as often as the main power.

"This is so weird," Senya murmured to herself. She could already hear rustling sounds and complaints coming through the thin walls of her apartment complex. From the sound of it, her neighbors were also irritated. There'd been nothing found to be wrong with any of the utilities in the town, but they kept continuously failing. Senya was convinced it had something to do with the recent rash of robberies plaguing the town, although the police swore there was no connection since the robberies had taken place at times when the power was on.

As she turned towards the little kitchen cupboard, hoping to find something to eat that didn't require cooking, Senya happened to catch a glimpse of what appeared to be a large group of Pokemon, all moving together in a pack. Though she had no reason to be suspicious, the timing made Senya question what was going on. Quickly, she slid her flashlight back into her pocket, and grabbed for her Pokeballs.

As she rushed outside, Senya happened to catch a better glimpse of the Pokemon before they took off, weaving through the town's one tiny park to avoid being seen. They were small enough to hide beneath the small bushes, she noticed. Quickly, she began to follow, using the slightly damp imprints of footsteps on the ground as a guide.

As she got farther and farther into the outskirts of town, Senya realized tracking the Pokemon was going to be difficult. Outside of the park, the soil was firmer, and didn't hold any footprints. Afraid the pack would get away, she quickly rifled through her pockets, and called out her Zigzagoon.

"Hae, find the scent," she ordered, and the little raccoon Pokemon obediently began to track the pokemon, continuing where the footsteps ended.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.

Last edited by FireflyK; 02-03-2010 at 06:31 PM.