Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Post New Generation of Pokemon Announced!

The next generation of Pokemon will be released in Japan this year, with “new fields of adventure and a number of new Pokémons” and “contain various unprecedented experiences”. The announcement was made at Nintendo’s third quarter financial results briefing, presented by Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata:
I’d like to introduce you to another new Pokémon title, which should become one of the most anticipated Nintendo DS titles for this year. The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo have been developing a new Pokémon title with the aim to launch the software this year.
</br>
The cumulative global sales of all the Pokémon series software have reached 130 million. This new Pokémon software will become the first brand new Pokémon title in 4 years since Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, which sold more than 5.8 million units in Japan, was launched.
</br>
Of course, this totally new Pokémon title will include new fields of adventure and a number of new Pokémons living there. As a totally new version, it will contain various unprecedented experiences.

More...
Old 02-03-2010, 01:09 PM
BlueEew Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: New Generation of Pokemon Announced!

Yay, I am glad to see a new generation. There as been a lot of discussion weather there would of been another series.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Who knows, this may be better... lol who am I kidding xD. Still might be interesting to see what they come up with...

Old 02-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Legendaries. I wonder what kind of concept would they come up with this time. They already invaded Time Space shiz. Maybe some third party to fight with the Arceus-Mew controversy? I'll wait and see

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 02-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer
Wink Re: New Generation of Pokemon Announced!

Omg they love making it harder for us to beat xD sounds fun, I love the idea!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

YAY! I hope its not as bad as Hoen or Sinnoh were though... Those two regions really ticked me off, especially Hoen. Ugh! The starters in Sinnoh sucked! And Torchik sucked too. They better make it better than third and fourth gen. And I hope the storyline is good and doesn't involve any third or fourth gen pokemon or legendaries. What will the legendaries be based off though? Anyways, I'm happy to see that fifth gen will come out so that it can spare me from having to play third and fourth gen. Actually, I only really play my Soul Silver, Crystal, Silver or Green version games... (Haha suckers! I can read Japanese!) Nananabooboo!

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Old 02-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

it would be really awesome if we could travel through all the regions after traveling through the main region. the game would be extremely long, but it would be soooooo cool.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

I can't wait for those games there going to be so awesome man I'm gonna so get it when it comes out.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
I can't wait for those games there going to be so awesome man I'm gonna so get it when it comes out.
*places grain of salt near news* be sure to grab that as well, because Gamefreak hasn't given many of us a reason to believe this will be any good.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSpriter View Post
YAY! I hope its not as bad as Hoen or Sinnoh were though... Those two regions really ticked me off, especially Hoen. Ugh! The starters in Sinnoh sucked! And Torchik sucked too. They better make it better than third and fourth gen. And I hope the storyline is good and doesn't involve any third or fourth gen pokemon or legendaries. What will the legendaries be based off though? Anyways, I'm happy to see that fifth gen will come out so that it can spare me from having to play third and fourth gen. Actually, I only really play my Soul Silver, Crystal, Silver or Green version games... (Haha suckers! I can read Japanese!) Nananabooboo!
You suck!

Shinnoh was way better than any other league!!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post
You suck!

No, you suck. Sinnoh is hands down #4 in the Pokemon Region food chain. Hoenn was alright, I admit, but Sinnoh sucked major ass.

I'm pretty apprehentious on the whole 5th gen. thing, since I honestly don't know what to expect. After the release of HG/SS, which is fantastic, easily the best pokemon game ever to be released IMO, at the very least the best released for DS, it could be a huge success. New pokemon will definetly bring a much needed re-vamp of the Shoddy and Wi-fi Metagame, but the game could also be disastrous. We just don't know.
I just hope people don't go on and on with theorymon while waiting for it to come out.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Poltergeist Offline

ZOMG, new Pokemon game, do want! Hopefully Coro Coro will have a new pokemon to reveal to get me super extremely excited!

Last edited by Poltergeist; 02-04-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Want to know what would make me laugh? If the water starter was based off a toilet XD It would be...Different, for one. "Toiletmon used Sludge!" >.< Eeeew. I stand corrected.

As I stated before, I'm hoping for a Tornado Pokemon (~because I'm a weather freak~), but more than likely they're going to start doing objects and more mons based off of animals.

We need a Fire/Electric type, and I designed one that's based off a cat. It just goes to show that with imagination, possibilities are endless. Maybe, although unlikely, Shadow Pokemon will be in the game. That would be different, as they've only been in the Gamecube ones.

Anyways, I'll also keep my eyes peeled...I stop by Serebii's homepage everyday, so if I spot anything that's not reported, I'll PM a mod. Time to crank it up, turn it out, and take it on! XDDD
Old 02-04-2010, 03:52 AM
xXxholicfan Offline
Amateur Trainer

aww dang, can't wait till the new games come out i've been playing since the good ol' days of red/blue and yellow :3 it'll be fun to see what new concoctions GF can come out with this time around....
Old 02-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post
You suck!

I agree with Broderick, and next time you disagree with me and say "yOu sUCk!" give me a good reason why I'm wrong. Hoen and Sinnoh butchered the pokemon series for me IMO. I also say that Johto was the best. Crystal or silver might have been my favorite regions. I might as well say your poopy, as there would be no difference between your post and mine. Anyways, I hope they don't start basing pokemon off machines and household objects, because that would be crap. Why would you want to play as a Refrigerator? Really? I also hope they introduce a new element or something, maybe a shadow thing as Grassy said.

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats