Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: Masters of Cinema

I'm going to order a movie tonight to watch and I'll review it most likely Monday if my girlfriend doesn't come over.

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:21 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Good reviews you two. I've updated the front page. :3

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Change my five favourite movies, Caleb?

The Untouchables, The Emperor's New Groove, The Lion King, The Lord of the Rings, Far From the Madding Crowd

Far From the Madding Crowd is the new addition. :33 Based on the book by Thomas Hardy, who did another one of my favourite stories, Tess of the D'Urbervilles. Very English.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Legion was amazing! :)

I'll redo my American Pie review here soon Oni since I didn't put much effort in my last one.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:26 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Change my five favourite movies, Caleb?

The Untouchables, The Emperor's New Groove, The Lion King, The Lord of the Rings, Far From the Madding Crowd

Far From the Madding Crowd is the new addition. :33 Based on the book by Thomas Hardy, who did another one of my favourite stories, Tess of the D'Urbervilles. Very English.
Done. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Legion was amazing! :)

I'll redo my American Pie review here soon Oni since I didn't put much effort in my last one.
That's Xaiaku, to you, bub... D< Or Caleb, cause that is my name.. x3

Old 01-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

Name: Zach
5 Favorite Movies: Pulp Fiction, Pan's Labyrinth, Fight Club, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump.
3 Favorite Movie Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Name: Bumblebee
5 Favorite Movies: Transformers - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - I am Legend - District 9 - TMNT- The Lion King (Other than the first two, not in any order)
3 Favorite Movie Genres: Sci-Fi -Mystery/Suspense - Adventure

Old 01-25-2010, 12:22 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
Name: Zach
5 Favorite Movies: Pulp Fiction, Pan's Labyrinth, Fight Club, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump.
3 Favorite Movie Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post
Name: Bumblebee
5 Favorite Movies: Transformers - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - I am Legend - District 9 - TMNT- The Lion King (Other than the first two, not in any order)
3 Favorite Movie Genres: Sci-Fi -Mystery/Suspense - Adventure
Both Added. Welcome to Masters of Cinema!

Old 01-25-2010, 09:38 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Well if you didn't know the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean started to film this month. Also if you didn't know, it's going to be called Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which I think is a freaking sweet title. Also Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley will not be in the movie. What are your thoughts on that? I'm disappointed, but I mean they couldn't really do much with the characters I guess. They're stuck on island for the rest of their life so yeah.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Well if you didn't know the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean started to film this month. Also if you didn't know, it's going to be called Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which I think is a freaking sweet title. Also Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley will not be in the movie. What are your thoughts on that? I'm disappointed, but I mean they couldn't really do much with the characters I guess. They're stuck on island for the rest of their life so yeah.
I'm actually really glad Bloom's not going to be in this one. He's a terribly mediocre actor. As for Knightley, I guess I don't care either way. I never really enjoyed her character after the first movie anyway. But even aside from that, I really don't think they should have started a fourth one. The trilogy we have is fine, and they seemed to be running out of ideas by the third movie anyway. I guess we'll just have to wait and see whether they have a better story to work with this time around. :\

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 01-26-2010, 07:29 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post

Yeah, but I have to agree with their statements on it: "The characters roles ended with 'At World's End'." Not that they couldn't put it in 10 years later. But I doubt they would.

Theres also been confirmation of a Spider-Man 4, and Venom Movie. I believe the Spider-Man 4 was already talked about, but I am curious to see this Venom Movie. I would hope that Topher Grace still plays Eddie Brock. I'm also excited to see Venom be used as an Anti-Hero, rather than a Villain. Because that's what Venom is. Characteristically, Venom's only enemy is Spider-Man, and later Carnage. Other than that he's just like black suit Spidey. He saves lives, on occasion, and punishes the corrupt. I really don't like all the villainous stuff they've done with Vemon, because they're painting a bad picture of him with it.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:38 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
I'm actually really glad Bloom's not going to be in this one. He's a terribly mediocre actor. As for Knightley, I guess I don't care either way. I never really enjoyed her character after the first movie anyway. But even aside from that, I really don't think they should have started a fourth one. The trilogy we have is fine, and they seemed to be running out of ideas by the third movie anyway. I guess we'll just have to wait and see whether they have a better story to work with this time around. :\
Well they've pretty much already said what the plot is in the 4th one, if you want to know then google it. Sorry, I would type it out, but I'm lazy xD I liked Bloom and Knightley in the movies but what ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

Yeah, but I have to agree with their statements on it: "The characters roles ended with 'At World's End'." Not that they couldn't put it in 10 years later. But I doubt they would.

Theres also been confirmation of a Spider-Man 4, and Venom Movie. I believe the Spider-Man 4 was already talked about, but I am curious to see this Venom Movie. I would hope that Topher Grace still plays Eddie Brock. I'm also excited to see Venom be used as an Anti-Hero, rather than a Villain. Because that's what Venom is. Characteristically, Venom's only enemy is Spider-Man, and later Carnage. Other than that he's just like black suit Spidey. He saves lives, on occasion, and punishes the corrupt. I really don't like all the villainous stuff they've done with Vemon, because they're painting a bad picture of him with it.
Like I said, they're stuck on an island :P I guess I wishing for at least a small part, but it feels like it's starting a whole new series......

Meh I wasn't much of a spider-man fan and I didn't really like the 3rd movie. I'm more of an X-Men guy(and the only reason why I liked Origins: Wolverine was because of Gambit <3) Though, a Venom movie sounds interesting.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Speaking of new movies, I'll be going tomorrow evening to see Extraordinary Measures.
I'll write a review of it whenever I get back. :D
Old 01-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude

The Last Airbender looks amazing! I think its going to be the best summer block buster EVER! *HUGE AVATAR FAN*

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:26 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequentio View Post
Speaking of new movies, I'll be going tomorrow evening to see Extraordinary Measures.
I'll write a review of it whenever I get back. :D
That movie was great, I really enjoyed it.

Gah, Silence of the Lambs review is halfway done. My English assignments are pretty time consuming. @___@

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]