Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: TsukiKaiki64

NBP

Rowan opted to pass Larvitar up, and I nodded at her decision. We then headed onward, skirting around the feasting Pokemon and heading deeper into the cave, BlazeFist in the lead. The farther we went, the hotter to grew, and the tighter the going got. We eventually had to go in a single file line once again, forced to squeeze between small gaps at least three times. The stone walls around us were starting to get hot, but so far it wasn’t unbearable. The rock wasn’t hot enough to burn, at least not yet.

Once the tunnel opened up a bit, I called for a rest. Having thought we might come to the more inhospitable parts of the volcano, I’d packed bottles of frozen water, and each bottle was in a special container to keep the liquids within nice and cold. By now they should have melted into ice-cold water. I shrugged my pack off and pulled out two of the six containers, passing one to Rowan, along with a filter mask that looked like something sick people in a hospital wore. Weak suction made an airtight seal that kept the mask attached to the wearer’s face, though, instead of having strings that hooked on a person’s ears or around their head. The masks were made of clear, shatterproof plastic, and the seal was made from tough black rubber.

“We’ll need to start taking frequent breaks now,” I told the Romanian. “It’ll only get hotter and drier, and we’ll need to stop every twenty yards or so to replace the water we lose from sweating, Once we have to start climbing the stops will be even more often.” I opened the canister my water bottle was in and tilted the opening towards the ground, letting the bottle slide out a few inches before grabbing it with my other hand and pulling it out. I was pleased to find that a core of ice remained in my bottle as I opened it and took a small drink, then poured some into my hand and wiped it across my heat face and arms.

“Don’t drink too much at once,” I warned. “It’ll only make you sick. Take little drinks, one every few seconds. Don’t do splashing yourself with too much, either, because that could make you feel ill as well. Let me know when you want to move on.”

BlazeFist, being a Fire Pokemon, wasn’t bothered at all by the surroundings. He moved around to inspect the area, making sure we were always in range of his light, and then suddenly came to a stop. I turned to face him and found him watching a group of Sandshrew, which were also watching us. There were seven of them, two large ones and five littler ones. I smiled, realizing it must be a family. One of the little Sandshrew was bigger than the others, marking it as the oldest. It sniffed at BlazeFist curiously, then faced Rowan. It made a little squeak noise before scampering over, much to the anxiety of its parents. Apparently, they and their other young weren’t attracted to the scent spray Rowan had used, but this Sandshrew was. It reached us and scurried onto Rowan’s left shoe, using its little claws to try and make its way up her pants leg. It wasn’t strong enough to climb, though, so instead it just sat on her shoe and looked up at her.

“Looks like you’ve got a cling-on,” I said with a chuckle, unable to resist making the lame joke.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Rowan Dalca

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 6
Sweet Sensations spray count- 3
Extremely dry and quite hot in the tunnel
Rocks of various sizes scattered all over the ground
Small area of light from BlazeFist; otherwise, pitch-black in tunnel

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
100%

-Hasty Female Azumarill (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall) <Huge Power Ability>
80.75%

-Adamant Female Swampert <Torrent Ability>
76.48%

-Modest Male Noctowl <Keen Eye Ability>
59.89%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x1 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x3 ; Max Potion x2 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation spray ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Combusken (4th Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)
Larvitar (8th Encounter)
Sandshrew (9th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett
Bold Female Gliscor

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-17-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:43 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

The water tasted like life as Rowan took small, miniscule sips of it, making sure to follow the Ranger’s advice. She dipped her fingers in the cold water and dabbed it on her forehead. “Thank you for bringing this,” she said. She had brought her own water, yes, but she didn’t even think of cooling it while they walked.

Rowan smiled uneasily at the Sandshrew, not sure how to get it off. “Hey little guy,” she said quietly, shaking her leg a bit. She took a quick little sip of the water before going back to the Pokemon. She wasn’t sure if it would be okay to touch the Pokemon, so she glanced over at Sara nervously. She had no desire for a Sandshrew on her team, no matter how adorable it was. She almost reached for a Pokeball to try and chase them away, but decided against it. Her Pokemon needed their rest. “Could you get off me, little Sandshrew?” she asked softly, shaking her leg a little bit harder.

OCC;; Short post is short.

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 02-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

NBP

Despite looking uneasy by it, the Sandshrew's parents managed to gather the courage to slink over to Rowan and pluck their youngster from her shoe. One of them grabbed the yellow-scaled shrew's stubby tail, while the other snatched an arm. The young Pokemon squeaked, clearly unhappy about being dragged back to rejoin the rest of its siblings, and its parents chittered angrily at it as they bustled their brood deeper into the volcano. I smiled as they vanished into a small tunnel, then glanced back at Rowan.

"Well, that was unusual," I commented. BlazeFist went back to patrolling the area, occasionally popping down a tunnel a few feet to make sure nothing aggressive, like an Aggron, was approaching us. The cavern we were in opened up into several tunnels, though only one would lead us around and back out to the trail going up the volcano's face. The others simply twisted and turned on themselves before coming to dead ends.

As BlazeFist went to check the main tunnel, I heard a soft noise coming from the one on the far left. I turned to face it but couldn't see anything. It was something small, I knew that much; nothing big would be able to move so quietly. Still, little Pokemon could be as dangerous as big ones if angry or scared, so I got ready to call BlazeFist back in case the approaching creature turned out to be unfriendly.

However, when my Infernape returned and lit up the area, I discovered a small blue creature steadily working its way towards us along the wall. It had a fin growing from its back and an orange belly. which was currently against the stone wall. The Gible blinked in surprise when the area was lit up and it was revealed; it then hastily started to scoot backwards, watching BlazeFist with wary eyes. I didn't know if it was attracted by Rowan's scent spray or if it was just curious about us, but it clearly didn't like the idea of tangling with BlazeFist.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 5
Sweet Sensations spray count- 2
Extremely dry and quite hot in the cavern
Small area of light from BlazeFist; otherwise, pitch-black in cavern

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
100%

80.75%

76.48%

59.89%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x1 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x3 ; Max Potion x2 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation spray ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)
Larvitar (8th Encounter)
Gible (10th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett
Bold Female Gliscor

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-22-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:42 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan gave a faint wave good bye when the Sandshrew was taken away by its parents. The Pokemon’s little face lit up and it hastily waved back. The Romanian quickly turned her attention back to Sara, drinking a few more sips of the chilled water. In one hand, Rowan fiddled with the filter that the Ranger had also presented her with. She watched as the Infernape prowled the entrances to the little clearing, making sure that no Pokemon were about to come charging at us. It was polite, yes, but Rowan thought she’d be able to handle herself.

When the Gible appeared, BlazeFist hurried over to it, making the small Pokemon visible in the nonexistent light. To Rowan, it looked a bit curious, but wary at the same time. “Should we move on?” she asked Sara, not wanting to fight the Gible.

OCC;;

Black and White Teams

Old 02-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply.

=====

IC: I nodded at Rowan’s question and waved towards the mask she was holding as I stood straight, taking a final drink before capping my water and placing it back in the canister. I then put that in my pack and said, “Put that on now, we’re going to start coming to the caves were the toxic fumes are found. BlazeFist will be fine, he’s worked up an immunity and can even use the poison in the air to give his flames a chance to poison something, if he needs to defend us.” Following that statement, I put my own mask on, holding it in place as the vacuum was created. After the hiss of air being forced from under the rubber seal faded, I flicked a little switch that activated the mic and speakers on the thing. “Let’s get moving then, shall we?”

We only got about ten yards before I heard a commotion up ahead. Wondering if maybe another Ranger/Trainer pair had run into trouble or something, I waved for Rowan to remain behind me and then hurried forward. BlazeFist loped a few feet ahead, fists clenched and ready to punch something if he needed to break up a scuffle or anything like that. What we instead found was a rather unusual scene.

A Sandshrew and a Torchic were apparently having a spat, over, it seemed, a shiny green rock lying a few feet from them. The Sandshrew was kicking loose dirt at the Torchic, who was angrily spitting little glowing Embers at the shrew. The small chick fluffed up its orange-red feathers, the tri-feathered crest on its head spreading open and shut in its ire. When it noticed BlazeFist it clucked in defiance, hopping over to the stone and picking it up in its small yellow beak. The Sandshrew cried out, obviously mad, and opened its jaws wide, spitting forth a volley of needles made from solidified poison. The needles moved with such speed that the friction as they moved through the air caused them to glow white. The Poison Needle hit the Torchic in the back, making it cry out and drop the stone.

“Oh dear,” I mumbled. “These two seem to be having an altercation. BlazeFist, do you mind splitting them up before they harm one another?” The Infernape nodded once and jumped forward, covering the space between himself and the fighting Pokemon with that single bound. He landed between them and kicked a thick clod of dirt at Sandshrew, then scooped up Torchic in one hand and jumped backwards, placing the chick on the floor before going to stand between the two.

“Sorry about the delay, Rowan,” I said to the Romanian. “If you’d like to catch one of them, it would certainly make this easier to settle, but if you don’t we need to make sure these two don’t go at one another again before we head on.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 3
Sweet Sensations spray count- 0
Poisonous fumes are beginning to fill the air

Pokemon Stats:
100%

80.75%

76.48%

59.89%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)
Larvitar (8th Encounter)
Gible (10th Encounter)
Sandshrew (11th Encounter)
Torchic (12th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett
Bold Female Gliscor

=====

OOC: Since you don’t want Mart Mon or the like, I figured I’d group a few of your encounters together to make this go faster. You’re welcome to try and catch one if you like, though. This isn’t a double battle, btw.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-23-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:22 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The young women quickly placed the mask snugly on her face and followed her Ranger. When they came across a second Sandshrew and the Torchic, she shook her head.

“I think I’ll pass,” Rowan said easily, sighing at the two fighting Pokemon. “I don’t need a Sandshrew or a Torchic.”

She quickly assessed the situation between the two feuding Pokemon and fished her Vanator out of her pocket. After the crimson light fading again, the Noctowl was flapping his magnificent wings to clear the poisonous fumes away from him.

“Make it quick, Vanator. Use Peck to break that rock in two,” Rowan commanded. Vanator responded with a Growl, silencing the two Pokemon, before dashing at the rock with a glowing beak.

OCC;; It's no problem xD

Black and White Teams

Old 02-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

The small Pokemon made angry sounds when Vanator zoomed to the green stone, but BlazeFist kept them from interfering with the owl as he neatly sliced the rock in two. Realizing what had been done, the two Pokemon then rushed forward, each claiming a half of the stone before scurrying off into the depths of the volcano. I smiled a little and looked back at Rowan as the Pokemon vanished from sight.

“I was actually going to have BlazeFist do pretty much the same thing, but that worked too. You’d better recall Vanator though, before the fumes overwhelm him. It doesn’t take very long for it to happen.” I then turned away and watched as BlazeFist loped a bit farther down the tunnel, always cautious and on the alert for any danger. Thus, when he gave a warning call, I wasn’t very surprised. I motioned for Rowan to stay behind me and went to see what the commotion was.

It turned out that a Donphan was trying to come down the tunnel towards us. The stout, slate-color-skinned elephant wave its thick, gunmetal-gray trunk at BlazeFist, its tusks glinting in the light of BlazeFist’s head fire. BlazeFist hooted at the Pokemon, balling his hands into fists and refusing to move out of the way. I patted his shoulder and smiled a little, looking back at Rowan as the Donphan trumpted irritably.

“This fella seems pretty irked, so if you’re not interested in catching him, it might be a good idea to get out of his way so he can move on.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 2
Poisonous fumes fill the air

Pokemon Stats:
100%

80.75%

76.48%

59.89%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)
Larvitar (8th Encounter)
Gible (10th Encounter)
Torchic (12th Encounter)
Donphan (13th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett
Bold Female Gliscor

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-28-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:43 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Alright, let’s leave him be,” Rowan said calmly, sounding quite disappointed in the remaining of her Pokemon encounters. “Let’s continue on, shall we?”

OCC;;

Black and White Teams

Old 02-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

We moved on after letting the Donphan pass. I could tell Rowan was feeling a bit disappointed in how her remaining encounters were going, so I was glad she had already caught some Pokemon she wanted.

We walked on for a few minutes, clambering over large stones blocking the path and making our way through the increasingly difficult-to-navigate tunnels. It was when I was ready to call for another break that I noticed movement just inside the radius of BlazeFist’s head flames. I waved for Rowan to stay behind me and crept closer, BlazeFist easily loping along and clenching his hands into fists in case he needed to strike.

It turned out the movement was a small, sand-colored Pokemon with a head far too large for its small body. Most of this head was the Pokemon’s giant maw, which was currently scooping out stone from the cave floor as if it were melted butter. The Trapinch didn’t seem to notice us at first, and I wondered what it was doing in the volcano. These guys were almost always found in the arid area around the volcano, not inside it. It was especially odd considering how far in we were, and given the toxic fumes in the air.

I moved back to rejoin Rowan and BlazeFist remained where he’d stopped, closely watching the digging Pokemon. I glanced at the young woman and said in a soft voice, “I honestly have no idea how it got here or what it’s doing, but if you’ve ever wanted a Flygon here’s your chance to get to work on it.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 1

Pokemon Stats:
100%

80.75%

76.48%

59.89%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)
Larvitar (8th Encounter)
Gible (10th Encounter)
Torchic (12th Encounter)
Donphan (13th Encounter)
Trapinch (14th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett
Bold Female Gliscor

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 03-01-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:53 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan stared at the Trapinch for a few moments before sighing angrily. "I have no desire for either Pokemon," she said simply. "We better hurry, or else it will be very late when we return." She wanted to see that last of her encounters, of course. She just didn't think it would be anything too great.

OCC;;

Black and White Teams

Old 03-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

We moved on past the digging Trapnich, leaving it to whatever it was doing. We didn’t get more than maybe ten feet away when I heard a faint sort of snuffling noise. BlazeFist, being the protective and cautious type he was, moved on ahead of us to check it out. When he returned a few moments later, a small, slate-gray elephant was following behind him. The Phanpy was looking about in a distressed manner, making little trumpeting noises.

“A Phanpy,” I muttered. “It looks lost. What do you think we should do, Rowan?”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 0

Pokemon Stats:
100%

80.75%

76.48%

59.89%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)
Larvitar (8th Encounter)
Gible (10th Encounter)
Torchic (12th Encounter)
Donphan (13th Encounter)
Trapinch (14th Encounter)
Phanpy (15th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix
Naïve Male Diglett
Bold Female Gliscor

=====

OOC: Short post is short @__@.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 03-10-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:37 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan sighed angrily once again. "We should help the poor dear, but after that I believe I will leave here," she informed her Ranger. She kneeled down, careful not to get her jeans dirty on the ground. "Quiet, Phanpy. Where are you trying to go?"

OCC;; My time here is up D: Oh well, it has certainly been fun. Thanks a ton for taking me, DoH.

Black and White Teams

Old 03-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

OOC: So very very very very VERY sorry for the late reply. I just haven't had the time or motivation for posting in the Park lately...

/////

IC: "I wonder if perhaps that Donphan we saw earlier was this little one's mother or father," I said, mostly to myself. When Rowan asked where the Phanpy wanted to go, the little elephant swung its trunk around wildly, unable to express to the young Trainer its wishes. I knelt down by it and smiled a little.

"Have you been separated from your parents?"

The Phanpy nodded, and I stood as I waved to BlazeFist. "Well, I think we know where one of them went. BlazeFist, could you take this Phanpy to the Donphan we past not long ago?" The Infernape nodded and motioned for Phanpy to follow him as we all started walking back the way we'd come. It took a few minutes but eventually we located the Donphan, which trumpeted loudly when it saw Phanpy. The two Pokemon exchanged much trunk-touching, and after a moment they vanished into the darkness.

"Well, that's that," I said, clapping my hands together and looking at Rowan. "I hope you've enjoyed your visit to the National Park, and though I hate to say it, it's time for us to head back to the Ranger Outpost." I waved for Rowan to follow me as BlazeFist took the lead.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 0

Pokemon Stats:
100%

80.75%

76.48%

59.89%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)
Onix (6th Encounter)
Gliscor (7th Encounter)
Larvitar (8th Encounter)
Gible (10th Encounter)