Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Individual RP: BlueJello

OOC: Worst post ever. ._____________.

IC:

Bubbles fired his Swift attack, but sadly, only a few had hit. The Togepi was rolling whilst this was all happening, and suddenly leapt into the air, ramming into the monkey with a spiky head. The
Headbutt attack had obviously left the Togepi dazed, and I took this opportunity to strike.

“Give it a Fury Strikes!” I commanded my money, pointing at the Togepi who was on the ground. “Only hit twice, however. If you miss, another Swift will do.”

Bubbles nodded his violet, peanut shaped head and started to run towards the Togepi once more. He took a springy step, and leapt into the air. He tried to look as frightful as possible before landing, showing a grin as mean as the devil. The monkey landed with a thud, pulled another mean stare at the omelette. He then proceeded towards the Togepi, taking big strides whilst stomping, which caused dust to fly in the air. He then pulled his paw back, and attempted to rake the fairy Pokemon’s face.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

BP

I watched as the battle continued to unfold. Little Togepi shook her head, trying to clear her dazed mind, and at the same time Bubbles moved in for a Fury Swipes. By the time he reached the smaller Pokemon, she’d managed to regain her senses enough to realize she was about to be attacked again.

Squeaking, the little Pokemon tried to fall back in an effort to dodge Bubbles’ attack, but she wasn’t fast enough to dodge it completely. The tips of her foe’s fingers dragged roughly across her face, and the weak blow sent her tumbling as she squealed. She didn’t roll far before coming to a stop, struggling for a moment to get her round body upright. When she finally managed to stand I got a clear look at her face, which was lined with three bright red marks. Tears were leaking from Togepi’s eyes, but they were ones of anger, not fear or pain.

“TOGE!” she shrieked, flinging her arms into the air and squeezing her eyes shut. The ground started to tremble faintly when she stamped the ground with her little feet, waving her arms around madly. A few seconds later, a series of large, fist-sized rocks burst from the ground around the small creature, drawn up from the earth by some mysterious power.

Without opening her eyes, Togepi threw her arms down and sent the hovering stones flying towards Bubbles. The Ancietpower was hastily prepared and executed and wasn’t aimed at all, but there were at least a dozen stones whistling through the air. It would take some doing for Bubbles to avoid all of them, or at the very least, try to take as little damage as possible from any stones that hit.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Serious Male Ambipom: 53.38% [Special Defense lowered]
-? Female Togepi: 31.32% <Ancientpower> [Attack lowered x2, Defense lowered]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Blue Jello

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining
-Type Repellent: Grass Pokemon

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Genderless Ditto <Limber Ability>
75% <Currently out of Ball> [Dittomence ; SUB @ 7.66%]

-Serious Male Ambipom <Pickup Ability>
53.38 % <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Total Items: 3 Parkballs ; 1 Hyperball ; 2 Max Potions

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Togepi (Encounter 1)

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-31-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

My Fury Swipes attack had gone as planned, it seems. The Togepi cried in frustration, and its hands started glowing. Big rocks emerged from the ground, and they were sent hurling straight towards Ambipom.

“Bubbles, look out!” I cried. But it was already far to late. Bubbles had attempted to do a back flip in an attempt to dodge the boulders, but it was in vain. The rocks scratched against his skin, and he flinched in pain. After all the rocks had passed, Ambipom stood on the ground, quivering. It was clutching the arm in which the rock had scraped against. I lifted up Bubbles Pokeball, and ordered Dittomence to come back into battle once again. He let out a calm roar, and floated down to the battlefield.

“Scourge, use a Scary Face, followed by a Leer!” I commanded it, and Scourge bared it’s teeth, snarled, and then let out a large roar. It then proceeded to stare at Togepi with unmoving eyes, intense with anger. I then grabbed the Park Ball at my side. I rubbed against the smooth sides of the ball, and mumbled a few short words. “Be my lucky day.”

I then hurled the orb towards the Togepi. It spun through the air at high speeds, hopefully fast enough to consume the Togepi.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

BP

OOC: Remember, you can say your Mon remained in the path of an attack, but not that they’ve been hit by it.

=====

IC: Blue tried to get Bubbles to move out of the path of the Ancientpower, but the violet monkey wasn’t fast enough. A few of the stones clipped him as they passed by, but thankfully none actually hit him head-on. The stones flew a few feet by Bubbles before losing their momentum and falling to the ground. Afterward, Blue recalled his Ambipom and ordered Scourge back into battle. Togepi glared at the Dragon as it flew towards her, obviously unhappy with how many times Blue kept changing Pokemon on her. She was getting ready to unleash what seemed like another Uproar when Blue gave his Dittomence its orders.

“Scourge, use a Scary Face, followed by a Leer!” he called, and I had to admit I was momentarily confused by the commands, as they weren’t followed by any actual attacks. Scourge didn’t seem bothered by it and landed, twisting his face up into a mask of snarling terror. White foam dripped from his vicious fangs and his eyes took on a crazed appearance, while his lips curled in a frightening manner. This was followed by a deafening roar, which caused poor Togepi to shriek in horror and fall onto her butt again. The baby’s eyes filled with fearful tears and she started to sob uncontrollably, and when Scourge fixed her with an unwavering, intimidating stare, the little Pokemon started to hiccup from crying so hard.

I now understood Blue’s ploy, or believed I did, especially when he took out a Park Ball and murmured something while rubbing it. He threw the Ball towards Togepi, who would probably be so terrified by Scourge’s last moves that she wouldn’t try to break free of the sphere. It hurtled through the air and came down on top of Togepi’s head, cracking open and sucking her inside. It then clicked shut and fell to the ground, where it began to rock back and forth feebly.

And then it stopped. Apparently, Togepi had indeed been too scared to actually break free and continue fighting. I couldn’t help but feel relieved for the little thing, since her ordeal was over. I could only hope she would forgive Blue for the rather cruel way he’d battled her. I nodded to the inert Ball and smiled at the young Trainer.

“Well, there you go, your first Park capture. Congrats!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS (AFTER BATTLE):

-Calm Genderless Ditto: [Dittomence ; SUB @ 7.66%]
-? Female Togepi: 31.32% [Attack lowered x2, Defense lowered x2, Speed lowered x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
75% <Currently out of Ball> [Dittomence ; SUB @ 7.66%]

44.72 %

Total Items: 2 Parkballs ; 1 Hyperball ; 2 Max Potions

Togepi (Encounter 1)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Naïve Female Togepi

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-05-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

The ball slammed into Togepi, which then opened and consumed her in a bright crimson light. She vanished in an instant as the ball then closed, its lock clicking shut. The ball landed on the Earth with a thud, as it began to shake. I held my breath. It then stopped rocking and pinged. And I let out a relieved sigh. I had did it. I had caught my first Pokemon in the park.

“I got it?” I asked myself, before rushing over to the ball. I plucked the red sphere from the ground, and inspected it closely. Togepi’s small silhouette could be seen in the racing red ball. It was confirmed, Togepi was mine.

“And there you go, your first park capture!” Sara congratulated me. I looked at her with a toothy smile, and nodded in delight.

“You may not approve of my battling methods,” I began, looking at her with seriousness. “It’s just the way I saw most effective. We’d be hear for hours otherwise.”

I looked down to the floor, feeling a minor bit of shame. Bringing my head back up, I grinned at Sara as I was ready for another adventure.

“So, where to next?”
Old 02-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

I simply nodded at Blue’s comment about how I didn’t agree with his battling methods. The young man cast his gaze downward for a moment, looking a bit shameful, then looked back up with a smile. I smiled in turn, glad he didn’t let it get him down. We all have our differences, after all. It wasn’t like I had to approve of everything the kid did here, so long as he did no damage to the Park or any of those within it.

“So, where to next?” he asked. I glanced around and pointed to a thick grove of large trees about half a mile away. It was well-known that some of the more rare Pokemon congregated there, and every time I took a Trainer by the grove, they never left without seeing some sort of hard-to-find Pokemon.

“Let’s head that way,” I answered. “The Honey Grove is home to a lot of Combee and Vespiquen; the abundance of honey attracts all sorts of different Pokemon.”

I motioned for him to follow as Urokei flew along overhead. I didn’t get more than a few steps when a small brown shape came hurtling from the grass. I yelped and ducked as it whizzed by over my head, then whirled to see it land on a stone not far away. It turned out to be a Buneary, and it was holding what looked like a carrot. Not surprising, considering the wide abundance of fruit and vegetables that grew here.

“Bun?” it quipped as it glanced at us, one long, cream-fur-tufted ear held higher than the other. The top half of its body was dark brown, and the lower half, including its legs, was the same color as the tufts at the tips of its ears.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-13 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
75% <Currently out of Ball> [Dittomence]

44.72 %

Togepi (Encounter 1)
Buneary (Encounter 2)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Naïve Female Togepi

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-11-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

OC: Do I add Togepi and its nature to park signups once I leave the park, or only when Togepi enters the park?

IC: As I asked my question, Sara merely pointed to a shrub a few blocks away.

“Let’s head that way,” she suggested, before allowing information to spew out of her mouth. “The Honey Grove is home to a lot of Combee and Vespiquen; the abundance of honey attracts all sorts of Pokemon.”

She shook her head towards the bush, motioning for me to follow. I did so, and after a few seconds, Sara immediately pulled her head towards the ground, and let out a short cry. A brown shape flew over her head, and landed whilst it was holding a carrot. Looking around, I noticed that fruit and vegetables were plentiful.

“Bun?” It mused, staring at us with black, beady eyes. It’s ears appeared to quiver slightly, making the cream coloured fluff bounce everywhere.

“Dittomence, let’s go!” I yelled at Scourge, as my big dragon blob flew forwards towards the Buneary. “Hit it with a TM Aerial Ace, and don’t hold back like last time!”

The gigantic aqua blue beast hurtled itself forward towards the rabbit, raising its leathery wings. It was getting ready to strike, with uncertainty glittering in its eyes.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

OOC: You only have to add a Mon's Nature to your SU when you first bring it into the Park.

=====

IC: Poor Buneary squealed like a pig with its tail on fire when it saw Scourge diving towards it. It was so terrified that it actually threw its carrot at the plummeting Dragon, then whirled and leapt off the stone with a mighty bound. It vanished into the tall grass a moment later and then jumped back into view, quickly fleeing from the scene with its powerful jumps. I blinked as I watched the carrot spin through the air, miss Scourge entirely, and come back down to land in the grass. Afterward, I faced Blue and gave him an encouraging smile.

“You know, most people don’t bring Salamence to this place. It’s very rare for a Trainer to bring one here with them and I’m one of the only two or three Rangers who has one bring them here. The Pokemon here aren’t used to seeing such a large predatory Pokemon in this place; they’re going to be scared silly by one coming at them like that. I’m actually surprised that Togepi hung around to battle like she did, but most Pokemon here will run if Scourge comes at them like that. Might I suggest having it return to its normal form and maybe transforming into something less frightening? Otherwise, you’ll be chasing off most of the Pokemon you come across. And you might even start a stampede; the Kangaskhan, Miltank, and especially the Tauros can easily be provoked into a charging frenzy.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-13 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:

44.72 %

Togepi (Encounter 1)
Buneary (Encounter 2)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Naïve Female Togepi

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-15-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Buneary immediately high tailed it out of the scene, as its orange vegetable was lobbed at the speeding dragon. Scourge looked startled as the carrot spun past him, and it dug into the ground upon collision with it. Sara looked at me with a smile, and I relaxed a bit whilst she explained something to me.

“You know, most people don’t bring Salamence to this place. It’s very rare for a Trainer to bring one here with them and I’m one of the only two or three Rangers who has one bring them here. The Pokemon here aren’t used to seeing such a large predatory Pokemon in this place; they’re going to be scared silly by one coming at them like that. I’m actually surprised that Togepi hung around to battle like she did, but most Pokemon here will run if Scourge comes at them like that. Might I suggest having it return to its normal form and maybe transforming into something less frightening? Otherwise, you’ll be chasing off most of the Pokemon you come across. And you might even start a stampede; the Kangaskhan, Miltank, and especially the Tauros can easily be provoked into a charging frenzy.”

“Don’t worry,” I laughed, sticking my thumb up at her. “I know how to smoke rats out of holes. Or rabbits, in this case.”

I whistled to Scourge, who then flew down by my side. I smiled at it reassuringly, and then a devilish grin appeared on my face.

“Use Fire Blast on the grass. Do not hesitate.”

The dragon turned away from me and flew, and started charging up red hot energy in its jaw. It released its attack, which was speeding towards the patch of grass that Buneary was hiding in.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

“Don’t worry,” Blue said as he gave a thumbs-up. “I know how to smoke rats out of holes. Or rabbits, in this case.” He then ordered Scourge to use a Fire Blast, and the Ditto-turned-Salamence obeyed without hesitation. Before I had a chance to stop it, the Pokemon spewed a five-pronged star of blazing flames at the grass beneath him. I yelped and grabbed Blue’s collar, dragging him back with me as the attack hit the grass and instantly set it ablaze. Within seconds the fire had grown and was quickly spreading, the intense heat easily scorching the lush grass.

“Buneary didn’t hide!” I told Blue, yelling to be heard over the roar of the flames. Around me I saw frightened Pokemon fleeing from the increasingly large inferno. The fire was getting too close for my liking, so I pulled Blue away again. “It ran away when Scourge went to attack! And this will only make the Pokemon even more skittish than normal!” I released the young man’s shirt and called out Dagger, my Floatzel. A moment later Uorkei landed next to me, glaring at the blaze that was quickly growing out of control. Dagger growled at the flames and got ready to start firing water at it, but I didn’t give him a chance. I patted his head and shook my own when he looked at me, then faced Blue with a serious expression.

“The fire needs to be put out before it destroys Botanic Garden,” I said. If you’re Pokemon can’t do it alone I’ll have mine help out, but a lot of damage has already been done. Dozens of smaller Pokemon have lost their homes now. You’ve always got to think about the consequences of your actions before jumping into something.” I didn’t want to come off as being angry, but I also wanted Blue to understand that this couldn’t be ignored. I needed him to realize his actions could easily affect the Park itself and not just the Pokemon within it. This counted as a PPPP violation, but I wasn’t going to waste time telling the young man that now. I’d wait until this mess was cleared up and make sure everyone was all right first. Hopefully he’d learn from this mistake and be more careful and thoughtful for the rest of his trip.

“Now, what are you going to do about that fire?”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-13 Encounters Remaining
-Large fire currently burning out-of-control
-PPPP Violation: 1

Pokemon Stats:

44.72 %

Togepi (Encounter 1)
Buneary (Encounter 2)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Naïve Female Togepi

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-17-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

When the star shaped flame collided with the grass, the shrubbery burst into a hot mess. The smoke and ash instantly spewed up into the air. This was all going according to plan, until Sara interrupted my smartness by jerking my collar.

“Buneary didn’t hide!” She yelled over to me. I only barely heard her over the roaring flames, and the words hurt me somewhat inside. The rabbit had obviously escaped.

“It ran away when Scourge went to attack! And this will only make the Pokemon even more skittish than normal!” She continued to bellow at me, as I grunted. Why don’t my plans go right, every once in a while? Sara released my collar and hurtled a Pokeball. When the ball cracked on the ground, an otter-like Pokemon materialized on the floor. It’s slick orange coat shined when it fully emerged from the ball, and the Floatzel growled at the water. It appeared to want to put the flame out, and that was when an idea sparked in my head. Sara patted the otters head, obviously motioning it not to put the flame out. She probably wanted me to fix my own fumble. She looked at me sternly in the same moment I thought that.

“The fire needs to be put out before it destroys Botanic Garden,” she said. "If you’re Pokemon can’t do it alone I’ll have mine help out, but a lot of damage has already been done. Dozens of smaller Pokemon have lost their homes now. You’ve always got to think about the consequences of your actions before jumping into something. Now, what are you going to do about that fire?”

I looked at her with a smile. “Simple,” I told her. “Scourge, transform into her Floatzel!”

The Salamence clone in the air glowed white, and gently floated back down to the ground. Its shape began to change, as if a small child was moulding it like clay. It turned into a sausage shape, and then sprouted limbs. Two tails also protruded behind it, and when it stopped glowing, a complete copy of Dagger stood before us. The clone snapped its jaws and stood still, waiting for my commands.

“Scourge, put the flames out with Rain Dance! If the flames still burn after that, use Hydro Pump on ‘em!”

The Ditto-Floatzel mix started dancing in an odd fashion. It hopped on the spot, switching feet as it did so, and waved its arms in the air. Rain clouds appeared above us, and it started to pour down with Rain in the Botanic Garden.

Last edited by Etymology; 02-16-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

I nodded in approval as Blue had his Ditto transform into a copy of Dagger, telling the Dittozel to put the flames out with a Rain Dance. The Pokemon did a sort of hopping jig, causing rain clouds to gather overhead and let loose a heavy downpour. Dagger twirled his tails a little, his Ability activating. Without waiting for any orders from me he dashed forward as an orange blur, his speed doubled thanks to the deluge. The rain was doing a good job of snuffing the flames and making the untouched grass too wet to be burned; Dagger assisted by squirting the ground with his Water Gun to turn the hard-packed dirt into mud, further slowing the dying flames.

Eventually, the fire was extinguished, leaving behind a wide patch of scorched earth. The ashes from burnt grass mixed with the water to create a sticky mud slick, and it wouldn't be good if any Pokemon got stuck in it. I asked Urokei to remain by the area to keep any Pokemon from straying into the mudpit, and to use a Fire Blast to dry it up once the rain ended. He nodded and settled down next to the muddy area, and Dagger came back over to join us as the rain continued to pour down.

"I'm glad to see you could handle this," I told Blue, facing him. "All the same, this counts as a PPPP violation. It could have been much worse, though, and everyone makes mistakes. Just think of this as an encouragement to plan more carefully in the future. The consequences of your actions and those of your Pokemon must always be considered before taking those actions. You should also keep an eye on a Pokemon when it flees so you know if it actually ran away or just hid somewhere."

I wiped water from my eyes and then pushed my soaked bangs out of my face, turning to face the copse of trees in the distance. It seemed that a large number of Pokemon had decided to head that way, probably hoping that the large number of thick, hearty trees would slow the fire and give them more time to escape.

"We must as well get moving," I said after a moment. "We're not catching anything except maybe a cold by hanging around here."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects
-13 Encounters Remaining
-Large mudpit formed from ashes mixing with rain
-PPPP Violation: 1

Pokemon Stats:
75% <Currently out of Ball> [Dittozel]

44.72 %

Togepi (Encounter 1)
Buneary (Encounter 2)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Naïve Female Togepi

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 02-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Due to inactivity, this RP is officially ended. Sorry BlueJello, but Sam has been waiting for a while for his RP to be continued. Make sure you post claiming your Togepi so I can post in the Claims thread.

*RP ENDED*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 02-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
OOC: Due to inactivity, this RP is officially ended. Sorry BlueJello, but Sam has been waiting for a while for his RP to be continued. Make sure you post claiming your Togepi so I can post in the Claims thread.

*RP ENDED*
Claiming my Togepi. D: Sorry for this.