Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default individual rp: QIC

I sat in my chair thinking, about the park and about the pokemon that lived there. It was my first day as a ranger and i was waiting for my trainer to arrive so i could take him through the park . It was the first time i was allowed to take somebody through the park alone. i had taken people through the park before but that was always with another ranger watching over me, but now that was all over it was my time to shine.

i opened a white box that was sitting on my desk, there where many pokeballs in there. each one having a small picture of the pokemon inside. ''i guess ill pick you'' i said as i picked up a red and white ball with a picture of a rhyperior on it.

I looked at the clock, 5:02, it said. ''Where is he'' ''he is 2 minutes late'' I said to the white wall. as i impatiently waited for him to arrive.
////
Name: Owen Sound
Total Money: 4500
Total Items: x2 Parkball, x2 Hyperball

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Weavile
Nickname: Snicks
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Pokemon: Camerupt
Nickname: Numa
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm

encounters: 15 remaining

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg

Last edited by Ayotui; 01-06-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:22 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

I ran towards the outpost at Mount Oktori with my fancy beret and Japanese feudal strategist clothes on.

"SORRY!!!!" I yelled while running towards the post.

I kind of wobbled while running and it was either because of my feet being frozen, or me trying not to fall on my face. As I got to the outpost I burst into the room.

"Sorry about that, I was caught up in looking at the beautiful nature around here, the snow flows like a wonderful sculpture." I told the ranger. "Say you look like you were just hired! Are you new to the power ranger squad? Haha, well what's your name? Actually, no let's get adventuring first, hmm you can tell me when we get out there.

I quickly walked out the door again, but forgetting there were steps, fell right into the snow. I thought my actions where maybe from anxiety or from energy.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

''finally'' I said as a teenage boy came in the door. ''SORRY!!!" he yelled as he came in. He was a regularly sized teenage boy. he had black hair and brown eyes. "nothing special about him" I thought as I looked at him. "Sorry about that, I was caught up in looking at the beautiful nature around here, the snow flows like a wonderful sculpture." he said to me, trying to explain why came late. "no worries, you wasn't even that late" I tried to hide the fact that I was extremely mad at him, and I had to try really hard to not give a long rant about why being late is unacceptable. "Say you look like you were just hired! Are you new to the power ranger squad? Haha, well what's your name? Actually, no let's get adventuring first, hmm you can tell me when we get out there." he said to me trying to make a joke. "GET OUT!!!" I screamed at him "ill let you know when you can come back in again" The trainer then walked out, forgot about the stairs and fell face down in the snow.

"you can come in again'' I told him after a while. ''just remember to never make fun of a ranger, we take our job very seriously you know''. after he came in I walked towards an xatu that was standing near a wall and perfectly blended into the outpost. ''take us to mt oktori'' I said before we where transported out of there.

At mt Oktori

after about 10 seconds we where here, we had reached mt oktori. we where only at the base of the mountain and it was by far colder than anything I had ever experienced. and the only thing I could thing about was how the temperature would be when we reached the snowy part.

soon after I saw a machop walking around. it was keeping an eye on us, mostly my trainer however, as if he wanted to battle him. "well there you go, your first encounter"
////////

wild pokemon

machop 100%

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 100%

Pokemon: Camerupt 100%

Total Pokemon Encountered:
machop

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

encounters: 14 remaining

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 05:14 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

I walked back into the room to be told to not make fun of a ranger. I rolled my eyes at this remark. we were soon transported to the base of Mount Oktori by a Xatu before I could tell the ranger sorry sarcastically. We were at the base of the mountain.

"Wow it's a lot warmer then I thought it'd be!" I remarked," I'll be prepared when we get around the more snowy parts."

I looked around, the landscape was a barren area covered in snow.There was nothing to look at except for the mountain, so as I stared at it with a smirk on my face I saw a Machop.

"Hmm, it looks like it wants to battle, but I will skip on it this time." I said calmly.

I grabbed a pokeball from my belt, and opened it , shooting out a dark blueish, over-sized weasel with red accents all over it's body.

"Snicks, walk behind us and make sure Machop doesn't make any moves to attack us, if it does Ice Punch it away, but don't hurt it too much." I told Snicks. "Now then let's get moving, want to walk up that path up there?" I asked the ranger with a smile on my face.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

When faced with the Machop. my trainer decided to skip battling him, but he sent out a weavile to protect him in case it where to attack.

Machop, a bit insulted by being considered weak, walked away rather mad. "Now then let's get moving, want to walk up that path up there?" he said to me with a smile on his face. ''yeah sure'' lets go ''that was actually the path I wanted to take''. The path was man made and had a thin layer of snow on it, it had a small incline, but it was barely noticeable. ''hey I never got your name, I could check your chart but I left it back at the outpost.'' I said while trying to make small talk.

after a while of walking, I saw a small, blue dinosaur like pokemon walking along, it had some snowflakes on its nose and some very small arms that I didn't notice at first.

''well, I guess you have got your second encounter there. wanna battle it? I said to him, ''its evolved form is very strong, and I see your weavile is anxious to fight''

///////

wild pokemon

bagon 100%

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 100%

Pokemon: Camerupt 100%

machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

encounters: 13 remaining

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 08:35 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Ranger agreed with my choice of the path and let me walk in front of him. The path had a thin blanket of now that crunched when you stepped on it. Packing snow. I thought.

"Hey I never got your name, I could check your chart but I left it back at the outpost." the ranger asked me.

"Owen, what's yours?" I asked.

We kept up walking up the path.CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH The snow was making that sound that sent shivers down your spine like hearing a teacher's nails on a chalkboard. We saw a small dinosaur Pokemon. It was blue with a rippled head on it. Most of the snow that was falling collected on it's nose, which every time the Bagon exhaled sent out a puff of smoke.

"Hmm, okay Snicks we have an opponent!." I told him, "use Icy Wind in a combination with Ice punch to weaken it severely, but not enough to make it faint."

Snicks waved it's arms in the air in circles. It made a small tornado of freezing air and threw the wind at the small dragon Pokemon. The wind sparked with small ice particles in the air. While the wind blew Snicks charged at Bagon. Snicks changed its hand into a fist and covered it in ice using his other hand to produce it. It Snicks aimed for Bagon's stomach.

"Snicks if Bagon tries to attack you just jump backwards or the the side of the attack." I told my Weavile. "Okay Ranger, let's get out of the way before we get caught in the fight."
Old 01-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ooc: icy wind had a pretty good description, ice punch did not. and btw pick bagons gender.

ic: "use Icy Wind in a combination with Ice punch to weaken it severely, but not enough to make it faint." Owen said as he calmly got out of the way and allowed the two pokemon to battle. He was closelly followed by me.

''Snicks'' the weavile started blowing a cool and fresh wind almost like the one they use in listerine comercialls, just a lot colder and stronger. bagon to was hit by this icy wind, and he did not like it. he was not a fool however and knew that if he decided to attack weavile it would probaly get attacked again causing it to be captured. instead it decided to dance a little bit in the wind. as i looked at it it reminded me of something that i had seen before. it was no regular dance bagon was doing it was doing the secret dance of dragons, dragon dance. Its muslces where getting a good workout and bagon was becomming both faster and stronger. weavile saw an opening and went for it. it imediatly leaped towards bagon with an ice cowered fist, it was atempting an ice punch. however with its newfound speed bagon easily doged the punch and headbutted weaviles back, making the agile ice pokemon land on the ground face first. it was a bit fun to see a small little dragon pokemon beat a fully evolved weavile.

////////

current battle

bagon 80% dd+1

weavile 70%

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 70% -,out of ball,-

pokemon: Camerupt 100%

machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-16-2010, 12:38 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"Hmm this Bagon has more fight in it then I expected!" I exclaimed. "Now Snicks, let's show him how to really fight! Show us your plan of attack!"

Snicks got up and saw Bagon on top of a large snow pile. He smirked, knowing what it was going to do, creating a Nasty Plot in his mind. Snicks jumped side to side extremely fast towards Bagon, fast enough to not see him when he was moving. He charged into the large snow pile Bagon was standing on, using many Fury Swipes to make the snow weak. Snicks exited the other side of the pile with to see the snow collapsing underneath Bagon. Snicks created another swirl of icy cold air, it collected snow and ice from the ground from it creating a small icy vortex. Snicks threw the Icy Wind at Bagon, the ice, snow and frigid air flying towards him.

"Good plan Snicks!" I cheered, hoping I cheered it up a bit. "Now watch out for any attacks. If Bagon tries anything use our Doom Maneuver!"
I was remembered the last time I used that maneuver. Snicks would jump to the left, roll around to the back of the Pokemon with speed, even in snow it was fast, and then Snicks swung his arm with his claw, Slashing the Pokemon from behind, usually making them fall, or to be knocked forwards.

"Just remember, I want to capture Bagon!" I yelled to Snicks.

OOC: Bagon's a Guy

Last edited by QIC; 01-16-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Now Snicks, let's show him how to really fight! Show us your plan of attack!" Owen yelled at his weavile as a way of letting it attack freely.

after getting this rather open asignment, weavile got up from the snow covered floor, and was now ready to attack. It started moving in zig zag towards bagon, who was standing on a man sized snow pile. then as it reached bagon it started fury swiping the snow pile making the bagon on top jump off and spit out some small flames out of its mouth, it was now using ember straight at weavile who simply shook it of with the fury swipes it was still using. Now weavile blew out an icy, listerine like wind at bagon. it was a bit stronger this time and bagon took a great deal of damage. bagon was not done however and wanted to take back the damage he took. and once again he started breathing fire, but this time it was not just a few embers and there where no fury swipes to protect weavile. Bagon used flamethrower and weavile just barely managed to dodge it, the fire just scratched the dark/ice type hybrid.

//////////

current battle

bagon 40% dd+1

weavile 60%

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 70% -,out of ball,-

machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-23-2010, 03:29 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

(OOC: Bagon should not have speed plus 1 now, it should be speed -0 icy wind slowes pokemon down)

"Hmm this Bagon sure knows Snick's moves!" I commented. "Okay use Ice Shard and follow up with a weak Ice Punch!"

Snicks put his hand into the snow and pulled out a small shard of ice. He grabbed another in his other hand and started to throw the small, sharp shards of glass at Bagon until he forced him into a corner between two rocks, when he did this he punched at bagon, almost hitting it's chest, but Snicks' hand stopped halfway. It shot out a large piece of ice from it's hand, it was almost transparent, but it aimed for Bagon's large snout.

"Okay Snicks good job!" I commented as I threw a Parkball at Bagon.It was green on the outside, with designs on it looking like vines, it had a large, white, button protruding from the center of it. it clicked open and a red crimson light charged for Bagon.

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels

Last edited by QIC; 01-24-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

"Okay use Ice Shard and follow up with a weak Ice Punch!" Owen said to his weavile after the last turn finished

weavile then started picking up ice shards from the ground getting ready to throw them at bagon. Bagon, who was not stupid, saw an opportunity to attack and he took it. he had been slowed down by the icy wind before. and was now a bit slower, but he was still fast enough to manage to run to weavile, jump up and surprise him with flamethrower. or so he thought, as he started to run weavile was already done picking up shards and started to throw them at the little bagon that had no way to dodge and could only protect himself with his head which was the hardest part of its body. it hit its head dead on, but it didn't do that much damage.

bagon decided to stick with its strategy, and kept running towards weavile at a not to high speed which was easy to dodge for weavile. weavile, sticking with its trainers orders punched bagon's snout with an icy punch. which hit it and did a great deal of damage.

Owen then took out a green parkball and threw it at bagon hoping to capture it. The ball rolled once, twice, and ping

''well looks like you captured your first pokemon in the park congrats.'' I said to Owen as I patted his back ''now go pick up the ball and we can go. remember you can only keep 3 pokemon though''

//////////
Total Items: x1 Parkball, x2 Hyperball

current battle

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 60% -,out of ball,-

machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
bagon(bold,male)

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-24-2010, 08:00 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

The ball shoot and it clicked, notifying it was captured. I ran over to pick it up.

"YES! Great job Snicks!" I cheered as I gave him a high-five. "Now, let's keep moving before we get frozen in spot!" I told the Ranger as I returned Snicks to his pokeball.

I looked around, hoping to run into another strong Pokemon to fight. As we kept walking the winds kept getting stronger and there was more snow on the ground.

"Say, I never really got your name, I think you got to caught up in the battle, so may I ask what's yours?" I questioned him.

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels

Last edited by QIC; 01-25-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nbp

as the ball pinged, Owen cheered and congratulated his pokemon. I could tell he was ecstatic, he walked up to the ball and picked it before telling me we should keep moving before getting frozen. after putting his weavile back to his pokeball, we continued walking.

the air was suddenly getting colder and colder, and the wind was getting stronger and stronger.
''say I never got your name'' Owen said to me while we walked. ''its Alex'' I answered.

SMASH!!! I heard in the distance, it was coming from the lower areas of the mountain. ''come on we got to go there. as a ranger I also have to take care of the park'' I yelled at Owen as we started running to the place the sound came from. the wind, that used to hinder us in our way, was now helping us run faster.

As we arrived to the location of the sound I saw a tyrouge smashing some rocks that where holding up a whole group of rocks. if that rock got smashed there would be an avalanche in this area, and the whole area would get destroyed. it would be a disaster. ''wellOwen I guess you've got your third encounter right there.'' '' tyrouge is a cool Mon to have''

//////////

current encounter

tyrouge

trainer pokemon

machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
bagon(bold,male)

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Ayotui; 01-27-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:49 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

"My name is Alex." he answered

BANG CRASH. We heard in the distance below us.

''Come on we got to go there, as a Ranger I also have to take care of the park!'' Alex told me, sprinting off the way we came.

"Fine, but there better be something in this for me." I complained.

As we arrived on the site of the destruction, we saw a Tyrogue pounding apart boulders, making the rocks above less stable. It looked like we we're going to get stuck in an avalanche if we didn't do something soon.

''Well Owen I guess you've got your third encounter right there, Tyrouge is a cool Mon to have''

"Shouldn't you be doing something? It is your responsbillity to take care of the park isn't it, not mine? Anyways I don't really want a Tyrogue anyways." I commented.

I waited for Alex to do something before the boulders colapsed.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

nbp

"Shouldn't you be doing something? It is your responsibility to take care of the park isn't it, not mine? Anyway I don't really want a Tyrogue anyway." owen commented

I took out a pokeball from my pocket, threw it in the air and watched as the ball sent out a red beam of light that materialised in a brown and orange rock/ground hybrid. ''rhyperior use rock blast to keep the rocks in place, and use roar to scare tyrouge away'' I commanded.

rhyperior then threw some rocks out off its hollow arm, and suddenly there was no longer a fear of an avalanche, rhyperior then turned at tyrouge and let out a terrifying roar that scared it off. ''ok, now lets continue'' I said as I called rhyperior back to its ball. I guided owen around the park, and after a while of walking we found a new pokemon. this pokemon was strong and muscular, and had some red stripes on its body. ''machoke'' it screamed. ''Oh looks like you've got a new encounter already'' I said to owen.

//////////

current encounter

machoke

trainer pokemon

machop, bagon, tyrouge

Total Pokemon Captured:
bagon(bold,male),

URPG VPP
Quote:
Quote: