Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-14-2010, 12:40 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Individual RP: Bumblebee

NBP

The sun was partially obstructed by a series of dark-lining clouds, making the weather template, with a 40% chance of rain on the afternoon. Or so said the weather report on frequency 99.1, which was my usual wake-up alarm, at 8:00 am sharp. Neither too early, nor too late.

I woke up inside Ranger Outpost #6, my assigned location for the week. I checked my Pokegear to see if there were any trainers wishing to take a tour around the abandoned Power Plant, a "tour" being a word not very correct, for it was full of dangers and sorts of the like.

There was indeed one trainer, named Axel Grey, who wished to try his luck. Hell, he was bringing five Pokémon to the park, which meant he was very determined to find a certain Pokémon.

He would arrive in approximately 30 minutes. I sent him a text message to inform him to meet me in front of the Powerplant rather than at the Ranger Outpost, to speed things up. The less time we lost, the better chances we wouldn't get soaked in rain at the end of the day.

Half an hour later, a young man of about fifteen years approached where I stood, right at the gate entry to the power plant. He wore a dark grey t-shirt, with long black shorts and dark gray running shoes. He also carried a dark green backpack, and wore a black bandana around his neck. A Houndoom stood besides him, proud and still, sniffing the scents around him.

"Greetings, young man. I'm ranger Marth, and I'll be your guide this cloudy day." I greeted him, offering my hand.

-------
Name: Axel Grey

Encounters left: 15

Entrance Fee: $3,500

Total Money: 235oo

Total Items: Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x)

-Pokemon Stats-

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Shyde
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Electric), Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Roost, Baton Pass, Aqua Tail

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Rayne
Ability: Sychronize
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Ability: Trace
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Aerial Ace, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Rest, Iron Tail, Solar Beam

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname: Ere
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 01-14-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:31 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

OOC: Sorry, got bored xD

IC: I was waiting at the docks for my Ranger to arrive. I was getting pretty bored waiting, but I didn’t want to be rude so I just continued waiting. I looked up and saw that sun was going away. Taking its place were several groups of dark grey clouds. That did not look good, especially for the place I was headed to. Shadow, my loyal and trusted partner lifted his head as his ears stuck up straight. Shadow had a great sense of smell and excellent hearing, just like most Houndooms do. I rubbed his head as his arrow shaped tail happily swung back and forth. I did not know what I was going to find here at my trip back to the Power Plant, but I did intend to search for the one I wanted. I was comfortable with this place since it was not long ago that I was traveling inside the Abandoned Power Plant with Ranger Amonea and Ranger Elijah… memories.

I got up and began walking towards the Headquarters to see where my Ranger was at. As soon as I was about to enter the Headquarters, my Pokegear vibrates. I got a message from a Ranger here in the park telling me to meet him at the Abandoned Power Plant.

“Great!” I mumbled sarcastically out loud, “Now we have to find a way over there.” I sighed and pulled out my Pokeball. “Shyde perhaps can fly us there.”

“Hey!” A voice from behind me said. “Need a ride to the Power Plant?” I turned and saw someone in a Rangers outfit. “ I am Ranger Leo!”

“Yeah, that would be great!” I said as I thanked him, this Ranger looked pretty cool. He somehow reminded me of myself. We drove for about thirty minutes before we reached the destination. “Thanks for the ride!”

“No problem, hope you find what you are looking for.” He called back as he drove off towards Meteor Valley. “Such a cool guy!” I said. Shadow nodded in agreement. I walked up to the gates of the Abandoned Power Plant and saw another Ranger.

"Greetings, young man. I'm ranger Marth, and I'll be your guide this cloudy day." He greeted me, offering me his hand. I shook it and smiled politely.

“Well you know who I am, I am Axel, and this here is Shadow.” I introduced. “Shall we begin?”

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-16-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

"Yes, we shall begin" I replied to Axel, who seemed eager to begin the park tour. According to my Pokegear, this wasn't Axel's first visit to the park, so I wouldn't waste my time explaining the historical facts about the place. It could end up being a short trip.

I opened the gate that separated the exterior from the plant's grounds, closing it after we entered, making sure that the lock was secured, for wild Pokémon were known to attack unaware rangers from behind.

The power plant stood before us, a shadow of it's past form. The exterior building was quadrangular in shape, and it only contained a few rooms on each wing. But the real power plant was hidden beneath the earth, and that's where the best bounty could we found.

Gardens and flowers, not very cared for nowadays, surrounded the building, and trees lined an old metallic fence that helped protect the factory from outside Pokémon.

Outside the gate, a cloud-shaped Pokémon tranquilly ate a few grass, with a swirly tail and a blue delicate face. A Mareep eyed us curiously, but did not attack...

----

Battle stats:
Houndoom, 100%
Mareep, 100%

-------

Encounters left: 14
Encounters: Mareep (current)

Total Items: Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x)

-Pokemon Stats-

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Electric), Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Roost, Baton Pass, Aqua Tail

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Aerial Ace, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Rest, Iron Tail, Solar Beam

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting)

Last edited by Marth; 01-23-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

"Yes, we shall begin" Marth replied to me.

He opened the gate to the Plant that separated the area. He closed it after we entered, making sure that the lock was secured, my guess was to keep wild Pokemon in or out of the park. Not shorty after we entered with the beatuful garden and flowers, a small sheep Pokemon stood before us. It did not attack us so I signaled Ranger Marth to continue.

"Let's go!" I sighed.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

Mareep had proven to be of no interest to Axel. I wouldn't blame him, for he probably had encountered many of them in his previous trips to the Power Plant.
We entered the lobby of the building, which was composed of a central stairway leading to the second floor, plus two doors at the left and two at the right. At the center of the room, an old piano, with half of the keys missing, stood as a vestige of opulence. There were a few dried plants, and one or two paintings representing pictures of the newly-built plant.
"Pika?" said a nearby critter, yellow in color with red cheeks, chubby body and a lighting-shaped tail.
"Pikachu?" I replied, wondering if Axel wanted it...
Old 01-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

We entered the lobby of the building. I saw some stairs that led to the upper level of the building.

"Pika?" said an electric mouse.

"Pikachu?" Marth said. I wasn't interested in the Pikachu. I smiled at the little rodent and turned away.

"Let's go." I sighed and waited for Marth to lead the way.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness... also I have a question, but I will ask you when you are on, just posting this as a reminder xD

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-28-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

With the usual boredom, Axel also decided to leave the Pikachu alone, who scurried away through a small hole in the wall, like the rat it was.
We went now to the stairway that I had previously described. As we had climbed a few steps, a Pokémon descended, slowly and elegantly, before standing right in front of Houndoom. I gasped at our guest, for he was also a Houndoom, and if I must say, it looked exactly like Shadow.
"Doppledanger!" I said, noticing a small flaw on this copycat, for the right ear had a triangular piece missing, as if it had been an imperfect copy...

----

Battle stats:
Houndoom, 100%
Houndoom, 100%

-------

Encounters left: 12
Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, ??? (Current)

-Pokemon Stats-

Last edited by Marth; 01-23-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

We to the stairway. We began to walk up, but didn't even get halfway up before, a black hellhound similar to Shadow walked down the stairs.

He looked just like him with just some key differences. I knew for a fact that Houndoom were not in this area. They surely would like their mountain home rather than this enclosed area. I knew this could not be a Houndoom, but in fact the notorious transforming Pokemon Ditto.

I smiled like usual and slowly backed back down.

"Let's go else where" I said gloomly, then smiled. I could not let this get to me, I still had a chance to find what I was looking for.

Old 01-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Marth Offline

NBP

The Houndoom transformed itself into Ditto again, who left the scene laughing at the surprise it had given us by transforming.
We now proceeded to the roof of the plant, where Pokémon sometimes made their home. The rooftop consisted on broken tiles of dusty, white colors, with ventilation shafts exiting through it in a grid-like manner. Piles of garbage were scattered. The sky was cloudy, and it seemed that a storm would soon arrive. So I hurried the pace towards the other entrance, kicking metal bars and garbage containers.
"Pory?" said a robotic voice nearby. A Rubber ducky stood in front of us, twirling and twitching his appendixes, analyzing the weather, and of course, us.

----

Battle stats:
Houndoom, 100%
Houndoom, 100%

-------

Encounters left: 12
Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, Ditto, Porygon 2(Current)

-Pokemon Stats-

Last edited by Marth; 01-23-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

We headed to the roof of the Abandoned Power plant. I was surprised Pokémon actually lived out here. I thought that they would all be inside. In fact, I did not even know that anything was up here. There were many broken tiles on the floor along with some ventilation shafts that were letting out smoke, though I did not know where it was coming from. There were a lot of piles of garbage were scattered all over the place, I had the urge to clean this place up. The sky was cloudy, and it seemed that a storm would soon arrive. If it did, the Pokémon in this place would enjoy that, since most of them are electric.

"Pory?" said a robotic voice nearby. It examined the area, and then us. I looked at the Porygon2 and smiled. I turned around and began heading back down. Then I stopped dead in my tracks and shrugged. I looked at the Porygon2 again and nodded, heading back towards it. I was not sure if I wanted this Pokémon. I came into the Abandoned Power Plant in search on one Pokémon and only that one, but there was something about this Pokémon that made me want to battle and capture it. I pulled out all of my Pokeballs, thinking if this is what I actually wanted to do, capture this Pokemon or not. I nodded and took in a deep breath, trying to relax myself and think of what I was going to do to grab hold of this Pokémon as fast as I possibly could. This was not going to be easy, but if I planned this right, it could in fact work. The only problem now was thinking of what I could do to get this Pokémon’s health low enough to capture it in a short amount of time.

Even though Shadow is really good in battle, he doesn’t really like battling. He likes walking next to me and watching what goes down. He is more of an observer Pokémon, one of the many characteristics I like about my black and grey fire dog. Cybershock, my Porygon-Z, the mechanical Pokémon that was just the evolutionary form of Porygon2, could prove to be quite practical in this situation. The only problem was that he was a bit timid, and I needed someone that could use combos and not panic under pressure, so sending him out to battle would mean trouble for me. Then there is Rayne my Gardevoir. She would definitely prove to be most useful here. With her psychic abilities, she could easily confuse the Porygon2, taking it down faster. Her Paralyzing Ice combo could be useful here. She would generate enough electricity to paralyze the Porygon2 and Icy Wind it to slow it down, but deal damage at the same time. I was pretty sure that would work, but then an idea popped into my head, something else that might work. My Gengar, Ere, and I have been working on a complicated Combo that has taken us a long time to get, but I was confident that my Gengar could successfully do this all, if not get the first two steps and the last one down. That would be most useful. This plan was sure fire, because it showed all of Ere’s ninja like abilities which were surely going to help me in this situation.

I know knew who I was going to use, but I had to examine the area first to see if there was anything I could use. Then I saw something that might work… the ventilation vents. They were giving off smoke, which is what gave me an idea. I could use that smoke to blind the Porygon2, Ere wouldn’t have much of a problem seeing in the smoke. I pointed towards the vents without saying a word. Gengar could read my thoughts without me have to doing anything, which was going to be helpful in this situation. The electoplasmic Pokémon emerged from the sphere that was containing him. He quickly threw himself towards the vents as his body began to radiate a mixture of red, pink, green, and blue colors as he controlled the smoke to fill the trashy battle field. I could not see a thing, but I was lucky that Ere possessed a special ability. His special ability allowed me to see through his eyes and see what he was seeing so that I can know what is going on. My body started glowing blue as my eyes turned all black. This battle was just getting started.

“Let’s go Ere, start off with your Confused Sleeping Bird Combo.” I called out. This combo was a hard one that too us a long time to even get the hang of. The first step was for Gengar to use his powerful psychic abilities to create duplicate copies of himself, confusing the wild Pokémon so that it would have a harder time attacking Ere. The Gengar would have to concentrate really hard to use this move and withhold all of the copies it makes. He will encircle the mechanical Pokémon to trap it. The last two steps were the most complicated to master. Gengar would have to put the Porygon2 to sleep in order to make this easier for me to capture. His eyes would once again turn dark red as his body began to glow a beautiful white color. The white color was supposed to draw the attention of the Porygon2 and capture it in a trance. Once it was mesmerized by the white glow, then hypnotic waves would leave his body and hit the Porygon2, hopefully induce it in a deep sleep. After this was completed, and the Porygon2 was asleep, Ere would feel safer to attack and hit the mechanical Pokémon with his Hidden Power attack. Small brown orbs would be form all around the Ghost Pokémon, and then he will launch them towards the most technologically advanced Pokémon. The orbs contained a certain move type that varied upon different Pokémon. Ere’s just so happened to be Hidden Power Fighting, which was going to be useful in this case. I noticed before today that my Ghost Pokémon likes to set up and create illusions and things that will distract his foe, but he won’t attack unless the defending Pokémon is reduced in certain matters. In this case it was going to be asleep, plus the Double Teams, they were going to give Ere some confidence that it needs to attack. He will be less to get hit, and if it was, it wouldn’t be a lot. Small brown orbs would be form all around the Ghost Pokémon, and then he will launch them towards the most technologically advanced Pokémon.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-25-2010 at 04:50 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:36 AM
Marth Offline

BP

Axel had chosen to use Gengar, a very tricky Pokémon, to oppose the mechanic and robotic Pokémon, Porygon 2, who scanned Gengar as soon as he was released from the Pokéball with a red-laser beam, similar to the one used in supermarkets. I shuddered when I imagined Porygon 2 searching in his database for the battle info that he'd use against Gengar, adapting his own code for the battle. I saw Porygon2 levitating slightly, learning to control the new ability, acquired by analyzing Gengar's data.

Axel lost no time, and immediately set Gengar to take advantage of the vapor coming from the power plant's ventilation shafts to misty the whole area. It worked wonderfully on Porygon 2, whose lack of arms made it impossible to rub-off the irritation of his eyes.

For the time being, Porygon 2 was as blind as a newborn duckling.

Gengar then made copies of himself, surrounding the enemy outside the smoke perimeter, then began performing a move known as hypnosis. The hypnosis is a technique used by psychic-like Pokémon, in which mind waves are sent through the eyes to mesmerize a foe that is distracted by a visual stimulus, such as Hypno's Pendulum, or Alakazam's spoon, or Gengar's mysterious eyes.

A Pokémon distracted in the visual bait would stop momentarily thinking about being "conscious" for a moment, and that's when the hypnotic waves would strike and render it asleep. This combo of Axel was very complex, and I was sure he had practiced it before, or at least, tried to perform it. But there was a factor Alex had inadvertently added to the equation that made it fail: The smoke. The irritant gas had forced Porygon 2 to close its eyes, and made him invulnerable to the effects of Gengar's combined mind waves.

Of course, neither Gengar nor him had managed to see that the Hypnosis had failed completely... yet

Before the Gengar struck with their combined Hidden Power mirage image attack, the smoke had begun to dissipate by an unknown source of wind from inside the smoke area. Gengar charged into the center of the smoked area, and it became apparent that Porygon2 had not fallen asleep. It was standing there, somehow ventilating his surroundings by rotating his right and left wings. He still had his eyes closed due to the irritation of the smoke, though, and it was struck on the chest by the barrage of Hidden Powers, backing-off a few steps with each sphere that hit it. His whole body suddenly changed colors, it was now painted in dark grey and black colors. Was this another Trace ability? Or was this another attack?

Whatever the reason, it opened his eyes - now gray too - and quickly released a barrage of dark-colored spheres, each one targeting one of the Gengar copies, which were at least thrice in size of Gengar's original attack. How could this be?

----

Battle stats:
Gengar, 100%, EV+2
Porygon2, 70%, using Hidden Power Ghost

-------

Encounters left: 11

-Pokemon Stats-

Last edited by Marth; 02-05-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:16 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

The Porygon2 had evaded my Ghost Pokémon’s Hypnosis attack. Somehow, I had to try this again, but how was I going to put it to sleep? I looked at the Porygon2, and noticed that it was glowing a black and grey color, which was amazing, but at the same time it kind of creepy. I did not know what this meant, but I knew it couldn't be good.

It began forming small dark orbs similar to the ones Gengar made, but these seemed more ghastly. They were bigger that Gengar's attack. They were about the size of volleyball, making Gengars look like softballs. This did not look good.

Gengar's illusions were still in effect; perhaps the Porygon2 will attack one of them instead of him. Gengar will have to use Hypnosis again somehow, but this time he was going to have to rotate his copies counter clock wise in order to confuse the target. Perhaps this time it will hit. If the Porygon2 fell asleep, Gengar would be able to use his Hidden Power attack.

“Ere, you are doing great. Continue using your illusions to confuse him, move as one with them Then attack it with Hidden Power, but give it some energy.” I called out. If he did, then they could all use Hypnosis. If they did, all the waves would be going towards the Porygon2 from all sides, making it an almost hard to miss hit. Then his body would begin to glow as small brownish orbs would leave his mouth and levitate around him. The ghastly fire looking brown orbs would shoot out and head straight for the mechanical devil, bringing me closer to capturing it… if this current plan went through.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:54 AM
Marth Offline

BP

Gah. That Porygon2 had given me goosebumps by changing colors into a black-and gray color shade. This probably meant that it had used Conversion to change his type into ghost-type. That by itself would not have
explained the size of the orbs, though. Perhaps the Porygon had upgraded his special attack power somehow...

At any rate, the illusions began rotating clockwise, while Porgyon2 unleashed his orbs, one per each illusion, at the same time that the Gengar's unleashed the hypnosis. Since Gengar was rotating, the waves came like yellow whirls of ultrasonic waves, as if they were small hurricanes that approached the epicenter, the rubber ducky.

The energy waves collided with the hidden power spheres, apparently "peeling" them off as if they were onions. They became much smaller than they originally were, around the size of tennis balls. The hypnosis waves, on the other hand, were almost unnafected since they were a lot more.

In the end, two things happened. Porygon2, now with his eyes open wide, was prey to Morpheus' desires, and fell asleep a few seconds later.

Gengar's illusions still dissipated, for the number of orbs equaled the number of Gengar
bodies. The real Gengar took one orb hit, but thanks to the size reduction, it was merely a scratch. Now P2 snored happily in his place, but to know when it would wake up was more of a dice roll.

----

Battle stats:
Gengar, 85%.
Porygon2, 70%, SLP-1

-------

-Pokemon Stats-

Last edited by Marth; 02-05-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

That Porygon2 had changed its colors again into a black-and gray color shade. I guessed it was using a Conversion move which made Ghost type moves effective on it. My guess was that it somehow upgraded its power. I knew this was normal because that is the way they were created. To adapt and overcome their enemies.

The hypnotic waves of energy collided with the hidden power spheres, which appeared to counter them. I saw that the small orbs depelete Gengars copies, but at the same time they caused the technologically advanced Pokemon to fall asleep.

"Okay, Ere, use Dark Ball! I know you can do it!" I whispered, hoping that it would not wake up the Porygon2. This move combo was one that Gengar had used sucessfully many times. It consisted of Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball. I was pretty confident that this was going to be a direct hit, dealing a good amount of damage to the Porygon2, but even I knew something could go wrong, which I hoped didn't. Gengar levitated off the ground and concentrated hard on the mechanical Pokemon. He listed both of his boneless hands and began extracting dark energy from his body as it formed a small ball.

Two small rings rotated around the dark energy ball. Gengar had the most sinister look on his face as his grin grew larger. I noticed that the bigger his grin got, the bigger his dark energy would grow. I guessed this was because of his thoughts. It is said that Dark Pulse is powered by the users dark thoughts. Then Ere opened his hands and shot the attack forwards. The Shadow Ball shot out first, followed by the purplish circles that came forth from Ere's body and into the rings which then shot forwards, following the Shadow Ball. Both attacks were headed directly to the Porygon2. I hoped that a good outcome was to come becuase then I could move on. I just waited impatiently and watched.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-02-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Marth Offline

BP

Gengar attempted to use some sort of combination between Dark Pulse and Shadow ball, shooting a barrage of dark energy rings following a gigantic Shadow ball. Both attacks impacted Porygon2's ghostly body, and since both Ghost and Dark are supper effective against Ghost... well, the impact was big enough to wake up the sleepingPorygon 2, whose circuits were heavily damaged.

Porygon's body began changing in colors, faster this time, until his body became a mixture of seventeen different colors. He looked like a rubber ducky painted in rainbow colors.

Visibly angered, the Porygon2 began charging a beam at its mouth. The beam, however, seemed to be shifting in colors too, and when it was shot, it looked like a Tri-attack... but with 17 colors instead of three. What effects could the beam have if it impacted?
"Watch it!" I warned Axel, wondering if Gengar would manage to avoid it.

----

Battle stats:
Gengar, 85%.
Porygon2, 20%, using Rainbow Beam

-------

-Pokemon Stats-

Last edited by Marth; 02-05-2010 at 11:22 PM.