Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-16-2010, 08:33 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

"Which path do you want to take?" asked Leo, looking at me with a puzzled look, waiting for my answer. To my front was now two paths, one which led to a cave and one which would lead me to higher grounds where tall grasses loomed. I thought awhile about my next move. Looking at the route towards the hill, I could see that the fog was getting thicker. I would probably be hardly able to see anything if I choose that path.

Just that, from out of nowhere came a soft calming music. Closing my eyes to pinpoint the right location of the source, I listened carefully to the melodious piece of music. It was coming out from the cave! Surely someoone or something was in there creating this music.

"Let's go in the cave!" I exclaimed, feeling excited, expecting to find a wild Pokemon there...
Old 01-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger : Leo

_

Nel thought about it for a while. Going one way could mean either you find something that you want or you find something that you don’t want. The music that was coming out of the cave was beautiful and very relaxing music, which I guessed was the reason he wanted to go into the cave.

"Let's go in the cave!" I exclaimed. He appeared to be rather excited about going into the cave. We slowly entered the cave and followed the soothing music until we came to the end of the cave, but we didn’t find anything. Then I heard something behind us. As I turned I saw this multi pink colored Pokémon. I knew instantly that we were in the presence of a Legendary Pokémon. The Legendary had crescent moon on its head and tail. This Legendary Pokémon didn’t appear to want to harm us so I waited to see what Nel would do.

_

Battle Stats: None ATM

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area Effects: Cloudy

Encounters Remaining: 12

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite [In Ball]
Nickname: Drack
HP: 82%
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross [In Ball]
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Fled] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%]

Old 01-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I followed Leo's footsteps into the cave. The music which I had heard before was now getting louder and clearer. As we walked deeper into the cave, what greeted us was anything but the source of the music. I began to wonder if all this music was just a part of my own imagination. Then almost as though only a short time had passed, we reached the end of the cave. What was in front of us now was nothing but an rock wall.

Yet strangely enough, the music that was being heard earlier was still being played. Feeling puzzled and disappointed, I turned back together with Leo to get ready to leave. All of a sudden, as if a divine being had descended upon earth, a flash mix of bright lights filled the cave forcing us to shut our eyes momentarily to avoid the rays. Slowly, we opened our eyes and to our surprise, we saw a multi pink colored Pokemon.

The Pokemon was levitating above the air, and was such a beauty to look at. Its head and tail was shaped like crescent moons, and it was still singing that beautiful piece of music. Recalling all the Legendary Pokemons that I have heard of, this one, I believed was known to be Cresselia. My first encounter with a Legendary Pokemon and I was looking at it eye-to-eye and in such short distance.

"If only I could catch it," I muttered to myself, knowing that any attempts to battle it would probably send it running or have my Pokemon weakened one by one knowing how strong a Legendary is. I looked it, realizing that it had no desire whatsoever to attack us or even bother about us, still humming its tune.

"Let's go," I told Leo, eyes still uncontrollably fixed upon that majestic Pokemon...
Old 01-18-2010, 02:28 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

_

The elegant Legendary Pokémon continued signing beautifully. Her pink body began to glow magnificently.

"If only I could catch it," I heard Nel muttered. I knew any attempt to do so would be futile because of the power they yield. I was amazed by its beauty. "Let's go," Nel told me, still looking at the Legendary. I nodded as we made our way around the Cresselia. Even though it appeared tranquil, it could still attack. We were finally out of the cave. Once we were out, I noticed that it was a bit darker outside. I guess it was because of the fog in the area.

“Let’s go up that hill now!” I shrugged. We began to make our way up the hill. As we got high up the hill, the grass began getting taller and taller. We kept walking up, soon we at the top. The grass was higher than my waist. I knew Pokémon liked to sleep in this tall grass, so we had to move cautiously so that we would not step on any of them that happened to be sleeping at this time.

“Be careful in this area, you do not want to step on any wild sleeping Pokémon.” I warned. As I said that, I heard a rustling sound in front of us. I saw one of the Eevee evolutions jump in front of us. It looked at us curiously, but did not engage us in battle. It walked around us, waiting to see what Nel would do.

“Looks like it may want to battle, what are you going to do?” I asked, waiting for a response.

_

Wild Pokemon: Umbreon
Nature : ???
Ability : Synchronize
Stats Changes :
Health : 100%
Moves: ???

Your Pokemon: ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : ???
Health : ???%

Area Effects: Cloudy, Tall Grass

Encounters Remaining: 11

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???]

On-going battles: Umbreon vs ???

Old 01-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“Let’s go up that hill now!” Leo said with a shrug, as he began walking up the hill. The grass was getting taller, in fact it was now up to my waist and with each step, I had to peel off grasses just to be able to see the road ahead of me. In the meantime though, I was looking for any Pokemons that could have been around or have been known to lurk in tall grasses.

"Be careful in this area, you do no want to step on any wild sleeping Pokemon," warned Leo, continuing to walk straight cautiously while guiding the way. He was right. I had to be careful, I would not want Pokemons coming after me like hungry behemoths just because I had accidentally provoked them due to poor vision. I would not like getting interrupted while I'm sleeping too.

All of a sudden, the grasses ahead of us began rustling violently. Something is amiss! I thought in my head, eyes fixed upon what was happening in front of me now. Without warning, a black dog species Pokemon jumped out and appeared from the grasses. It had yellow ring prints on its forehead and its legs, and yellow stripes on its ears n tail. Looking at us silently, it prepared itself for a battle, bending its front body low while lifting its tail high up to try to intimidate us. Though somehow, I could sense that it was not hostile and was probably checking us out of curiosity.

"Looks like it may want to battle, what are you going to do?" Leo asked, jolting me out of my thoughts. Was it? I wondered but at least I knew I was not interested in battling this tough little Pokemon.

"Think we can leave it here somehow?" I asked back, though somewhat like an answer signalling my wish to ignore it. I looked at Leo, waiting for his next move...
Old 01-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Think we can leave it here somehow?" He asked, looking at me as if I was supposed to make the next move. I shrugged and looked at the watchful Umbreon as we tried to pass it up. It circled us, but did not engage in battle. I didn’t think it was going to make a move unless we did, and I didn’t think that Nel was going to try and capture it, so we could perhaps leave this area. We might get lucky and be able to avoid having to spar with this wild Pokémon. I motioned for Nel to recede slowly from this area; we did not want to startle it. As we backed away, I noticed that it just kept watching us as we backed away. We went down the other side of the hill.

“Well, you got lucky this time,” I grinned, “usually Pokémon don’t want to let you go from a battle. Well at least we got down the other side of the hill, let’s see who we can encounter!”

We walked away from the hill. On the grass patches to our left, I heard a rustling sound again. My first thoughts were that the Umbreon from earlier still wanted to battle. I looked back up to the hill in which we left it, but did not see it there.

“It looks like that Umbreon is persistent!” I whispered to Nel. Then, I heard the grass patches behind us begin to rattle. I had a bad feeling about this. It looked like two Pokémon were among us. If they wanted to battle Nel at the same time, this could be trouble for him, especially since the Pokémon here know their way around. Nel would have to keep an eye on both Pokémon. The some bushes fifteen feet away from us began to rattle. I was beginning to think we were being ambushed. The Pokémon here usually did not attack Rangers and Trainers, especially not in groups. Perhaps we were in their territory and they thought we were intruding.

“Be careful, they’re surrounding us.” I whispered to Nel, making sure he was ready for battle. Then the grass patch in front of us began to rattle louder. Soon after, a small Abra emerged from the bushes. The Abra teleported to our left and cocked its head. Then it teleport to our right and cocked its head in the other direction and slowly approached us. I chuckled a bit.

“It was just an Abra teleporting around us.” I laughed quietly, not wanting to scare it away. “It looks friendly since it is approaching us without caution. You want to battle this guy?”

_

Wild Pokemon: Abra
Stats Changes :

Your Pokemon: ???
Stats Changes : ???
Health : ???%

_

Encounters Remaining: 10

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [???]

On-going battles: Abra vs. ???

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-18-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Sure do! Come on out, Drack!" I replied, straightaway to Leo's question. Holding the ball in my hand, I tossed it up into the air and summoned the huge orange Dragonite out into the battlefield once again.

"DRA!" it roared with the full power of its lungs, signalling his entrance. Feet stamped on ground, leaving footprints, it then proceeded to look for its foe while the red light for the ball dissipated. Then from the corner of its eye, it saw a little critter staring straight back at it. Dragonite stared hard at the little Abra, though somewhat not convinced that it was worthy of fighting itself.

"Don't belittle it or scare it away. Wrap it before it has a chance to run away!" I commanded immediately knowing how shy and careful Abras have known to be. Coupled with their ability to teleport short distances, they had what it takes to escape this battle. I just prayed my Dragonite had the intelligence enough to wrap it preventing its escape.

Dragonite nodded as soon as it heard the command. Grinning, it knew too what Abras were capable of, especially since it had to battle with its evolved form, an Alakazam before. Moving its wings and gathering momentum to it though not utilizing it yet, it lowered its head and dashed towards the Abra. The plan was to scare it the first time to trigger its teleport before rocketing straight towards where it teleported using its wings before it gets a chance to teleport a second time.

Teleporting was a move which required high levels of concentration even for a Psychic Pokemon, and surely there had to be some time for it to concentrate before it could teleport. Dragonite was not going to allow it that amount of time to prepare for its teleport.

Watching the battle unfolding in front of me right now, my heart was beating faster every second, feeling hopeful over Dragonite's plan. Sure enough, we had worked this through, but nothing's absolute. All I could hope for now was that somehow, I would not lose this little shy fellow, presumably a female...
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Sure do! Come on out, Drack!" He replied quickly. He pulled out the same Pokeball from earlier and released the orange giant. After witnessing this Pokémon battle the Murkrow, I knew what to expect in this battle, it would not disappoint.

"DRA!" the majestic beast roared loudly and it slammed its feet into the ground. I could see imprints in the ground. The Dragonite scanned the area, looking for the teleporting Psychic Pokémon. I noticed that the Abra continued teleporting in the same pattern. I didn’t know if Nel had noticed it, but I didn’t say anything.

"Don't belittle it or scare it away. Wrap it before it has a chance to run away!" He commanded. This idea could work if he managed to wrap the intelligent Pokémon. I waited to see how each Pokémon you react.

Dragonite nodded, acknowledging that he understood what it was told. Dragonite charged forward, lowering its head in the process, almost if performing a Skull Bash attack. The Abra teleported to the left of the Dragonite, but the Dragonite was prepared. It lashed out its strong, powerful tail, making it wrap around the Abra.

I could tell Nel was really concentrating on this battle, if anything; it was surely making him excited.

The Dragonite squeezed tight, trying to prevent the Abra from teleporting. The Abra squirmed for a while, then its body began to glow an array of colors. The Dragonite’s body also began to illuminate with the same bright colors as the Abra. I waited impatiently to see what was going to go down.

_

Stats Changes :
Health : 90%
Moves: Psychic

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes:
Health : 75%
Moves: Wrap

_

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [???]

On-going battles: Abra vs. Dragonite

Old 01-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"DRA!" Dragonite roared as it body glowed in unusual bright colors, like the ones Abra was glowing in now, though it was looking somewhat more relaxed than Dragonite. I could tell that it was the move Psychic at work, probably the most powerful Psychic move around.

"Hang on there, Dragonite!" I shouted, eager to pull it out of its pain and for it to regain its concentration. I had always known Dragonite to be a brave natured Pokemon, undeterred despite the amount of pain and damage it was receiving. Though it did not mean that it was unbeatable. It was still flesh and blood.

With that, I thought hard for my next move. Something to stop that attack and something to cause pain to Abra while not allowing it a chance to teleport away. This move had to be a crucial one and one such that it will tire it so bad, it would be easier to catch. My heart thumped, mind clogged with ideas as moves available to Dragonite ran through my brain one after another.

Then alas, an idea struck again. Grinning, while praying it could work, I shouted the command, "Snap out of it and use Slam!"

"DRAAA!" came the roar of reply almost instantly. Dragonite was eager to shake off the pain it was feeling and had been waiting for a command for a time it thought was as long as eternity. Opening its eyes to stare down hard at its foe, tail still holding and wrapping hard the Abra, Dragonite raised both his paws and tried to grab Abra by the head.

Recalling the last command to use the move 'Slam', Dragonite thought of a whole series of actions. It would first shake its head real hard before throwing it down hard onto the ground and slamming the Abra with its own body. Like its owner, a grin appeared on Dragonite's face as it proceeded with the scenario it had on its head...

Last edited by Neltharion_deathwing; 01-23-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Ranger: Leo

_

"Hang on there, Dragonite!" Nel shouted, his voice sounding eager to do something. He began to think of what to command the

"Snap out of it and use Slam!"

"DRAAA!" remerged from the Pokeball and roared. Dragonite desperately tried to break free of the Abras Psychic hold. Dragonite raised his hand and grabbed the Abra’s head, slowly raising her of the ground.

Dragonite brought her arm down, about to slam the Abra. The Abra happened to broke free, moments before it hit the ground. Abra sent a colorful beam of psychic energy towards the Dragonite. The Abra tried to stop itself from falling, but was too late. The Abra hit the ground hard, while the Dragonite got smacked in the face by the Psywave attack. I looked at the Dragonite as it attempted to get up, but he seemed kind of disoriented.

_

Stats Changes :
Moves: Psywave

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes: Confused
Health : 50%
Moves: Slam

_

Pokemon:

On-going battles: Abra vs. Dragonite

Old 01-24-2010, 02:30 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The Psywave Abra sent out smacked Dragonite hard in the face, causing it to roar once again in pain and releasing the grip it had on Abra. What happened next was more puzzling as Dragonite appeared to be out of all sorts, behaving oddly, seemingly not realizing anyone's presence.

"Oh no. It mus have been confused," I muttered to myself, knowing what Psywave could do to a Pokemon.

"Return Dragonite!" I shouted, picking up the ball which held it and recalling it back. A bright flash of red light shot straight from the ball and towards it, hitting its stomach and engulfing it before causing it to disappear.

"You did well, Drack," I brought the ball towards my mouth and muttered those words. Then after reattaching it back to my waist, I began to think of my next Pokemon to use. It was proving to be harder than what I had expected, but it sure was getting more interesting.

"Go DARK!" I commanded again, as I threw a different ball high up into the sky to summon my next Pokemon. The ball opened, introducing yet another flash of bright red light. When it all ended, what stood in front of me and Leo now was a rather tall black dog. What was special about it was that it had silvery horns on its head, a metal plate on its forehead and back, and cuffs on its four legs. It threw an intimidating stare at the foe before turning to me and smiling as if happy that I had sent it out.

"Don't underestimate that thing, Dark. Use Odor Sleuth to recognize Abra's teleporting pattern!" I shouted. Houndoom barked in reply to acknowledge the command and started proceeded to work. It stared towards the Abra, eyes glowing as if in full concentration, awaiting for Abra's move...
Old 01-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Return Dragonite!" Nel shouted, picking up the ball which the Dragonite had once resided in. A red light engulfed the Dragon Pokémon, taking it into the small sphere, and then it was gone. I wondered what Nel would send out next, this battle was getting exciting. There weren’t many of these battles nowadays. Those battles that made you want to watch and wonder what would happen next. I saw Nel pull Dracks Pokeball closer to his face and pulled out another.

"Go DARK!" he commanded again, as he tossed a different ball high up into the sky and summoned his next Pokemon.

The sphere opened and brought forth yet another flash of bright red light bringing out another of Nel’s Pokémon. A black fire dog stood before us, it was another Houndoom like my Shadow. My fire dog looked towards Nel’s fire dog examining it. They were almost the same size, but their colors were different. Nel’s looked like a regular Houndoom, and mine was a dark grey color.

"Don't underestimate that thing, Dark. Use Odor Sleuth to recognize Abra's teleporting pattern!" I looked at the Houndoom and saw its eyes glowing as he stared into the Abras eyes. He was studying the Abra, attempting to predict her next move. I watched the Abra carefully to see what tricks it had. It teleported to the left of Houndoom and placed both hands on its head, forming a sinister beam that hued many colors. Then the Abra extended its hands and shot the beam at Houndoom.

_

Stats Changes :
Moves: Signal Beam

Your Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : Docile
Ability : Early Bird
Stats Changes:
Moves: Odor Sleuth

_

Pokemon:

HP: 50%

On-going battles: Abra vs. Houndoom

Old 01-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Dodge it, and use Crunch!" I commanded, watching as Abra teleported to Houndoom's left and was firing a colorful beam straight Houndoom. Houndoom should have seen that move with its previous move.

With quick feet, Houndoom turned towards the Abra and attempted to dodge the oncoming attack. Opening it mouth, baring its sharp teeth, it stared ferociously towards Abra's direction, eager to inflict some pain into its body. Then the odd thing happened. Houndoom's teeth started glowing black, yet it did not look at all perturbed by it. In fact, it revealed a sly grin that gave even me the creeps.

"Hound! Hound!" growled Houndoom as it bent its body to give itself a momentum to leap away from the attack and accelerate at a high speed towards the Abra.

The move Abra was getting closer with every second, as Leo and I patiently waited to see what would happen next...
Old 01-27-2010, 05:18 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Dodge it, and use Crunch!" Nel instructed, as he watched the Abras movements. The Houndoom dodged it and followed the Abra carefully. The Abra teleported again, but Houndoom’s sharp senses let him detect where it was going to teleport to. The Abra was going to attempt another Signal Beam attack. The Houndoom however, did not wait. He charged towards the Abra with his mouth wide open. His teeth began glowing black as he snapped his jaw open and close with great force.

The Houndoom snapped down hard on the Abras head, but the Abra also had a trick of its own. The Abra weakly launched its Signal Beam attack, sending the Houndoom flying back, both Pokémon hurting from their attacks.

_

Stats Changes :
Health : 23%
Moves: Teleport – Signal Beam

Your Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : Docile
Ability : Early Bird
Stats Changes:
Health : 82%
Moves:Crunch

_

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [Out of Ball]

HP: 50%

On-going battles: Abra vs. Houndoom

Old 01-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

A sense of satisfaction engulfed me as the previous command I had issued had worked excellently well. The dark glowing teeth of Houndoom managed to sink painfully into the Abra's flesh. Though in the process of the attack, the little critter had a trick up its sleeve and unleashed a beam back at Houndoom that sent it flying.

Looking as Houndoom shook its head hard to shake away the pain, I wondered if it was time to release the ball. An attack of that degree should have weakened it enough for me to catch it. Any other attacks by Houndoom could send it fainting or even running if I am not careful.

With that in my mind, a decision was set. Ransacking my ball quickly before the Abra recovered from the previous exchange of moves, I grabbed a tiny Superball before enlarging it to palm size by clicking on the core once.

Not another word spoken, I tossed the ball towards the Abra accurately and with great strength. Spinning its way towards the the little Abra, I waited with anxiety over the result that was to come...