Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 03-21-2010, 02:40 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default [IDEA] The Aura Gaurdian's Apprentice

Yes. I decided to go there.

I saw Alice in Wonderland last night, and I saw the trailer for the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Combine it with Pokémon (like the freak that I am), and I got this.

I've got a good, solid idea of what I want for the plot. It's basically going to be just like the Sorcerer's Apprentice (kinda maybe sorta?), where a Pokémon or human (haven't decided yet) steps up or is chosen to be the apprentice to a powerful Aura Guardian. I have a good friend (non-PE2K member) that is currently writing an entirely different Aura Guardian fanfiction, being the third influence on this entire project.

Basically, I've had other ideas that I was planning to put in other fanfictions, but I'm planning to put them all here. Here's a hint: other than aura guardian, what other powers have other people in the anime/games have people had? ;D

Since I plan to finish Forever Dawn by the end of spring (there won't be any sequels, I've determined), I plant to write TAGA (this project) at the same time as Knights of Honshu, which shouldn't be until June. But I just wanted to talk about it and compile my thoughts.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Lots of action. Lots of deception, lies, set around PG-13-ish, and the main character will be the apprentice, which will either be a human or a Pokémon. The Aura Guardian is definitely human. If a Pokémon, it's most likely going to be Lucario, but I'm not promising anything.

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 03-21-2010 at 02:42 AM.