Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

If the Font Size is too small for you, let me know :] ... same for questions

Ranger : Leo

_

I glanced over at the clock for the ninth time in the past twenty minutes. I disliked sitting in the waiting room, waiting for my Trainer to arrive. This was my first take by myself and I was a bit nervous, but couldn’t wait to get started. The dog Pokémon next to me lifted his head as he shook his head. He could tell that I was nervous. I looked back at the clock again, only to see that the big hand on the clock only moved up two points. From what I remembered from the signup sheet I read, his name was Nel Death. He had navy blue hair and was about five feet nine inches.

Taking one last glance back at the clock, I got up and walked out of the waiting room and headed outside, Shadow close by my side. I almost hit someone as I opened the door. I looked at him for a few seconds and then it clicked. He was the Trainer I was supposed to take.

“Well hello,” I said grinning, “you must be Nel. My name is Leo and I will be your Ranger… and sorry about almost running into you. This here is Shadow, my right hand ma- Pokémon!”

I looked up at the sun and back at the trainer.

“Ready to go?” I asked, my voice giving the slightest hint of impatience.

_

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 15

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: None

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

Old 01-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

“Ready to go?” asked the guy in front of me who was apparently going to be the ranger bringing me through the park this time. Unlike Marth, whereas he was some full grown muscular military type man, this guy here, Leo was a teenager probably only as old as I am. I raised a few eyebrows as I could not control but take a few more glances at him. He had an eye patch covering his right eye, out of habit or born with defects, I was too shy to ask.

Slowly then, my gaze shifted to the little hound standing on all fours right beside Leo. Shadow... if I had not heard it wrongly was what Leo introduced his Houndoom by. The silver horns atop its head, metal plates and bands on its back and legs respectively almost made it look like a steel type dog Pokemon. It barked a little as it was introduced, a bark that sounded only a little different from MY Houndoom. I smiled a little at the familiar sight of a Pokemon I owned myself.

"I'm ready," I finally replied, offering a polite handshake...

Last edited by Neltharion_deathwing; 01-09-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

_

"I'm ready," he finally replied as he shook my hand. I noticed that he looked at the eyepatch over my eye. I loved wearing this thing, even though nothing was wrong with my eye.

"Alright, let's go then!" I grinned as I motioned for him to follow me towards the dark grey jeep. I got into the drivers car and started the car. Nel got into the passengers side and buckled up. I drove off, Shadow ran and jumped into the back seat. We drove for a while, passing over several small hills with two bigger hills that mark the valley. I stoppped once the grass was knee high.

"Okay, we're here!" I said loudly as I got off the jeep. I looked up at the two large hills and thought of what Pokemon we would find. I glanced around and noticed a small opening in the side of the hill. I also noticed some rustling in the grass up ahead.

"Which do you want to check out?" I asked, waiting for an answer. Shadow sniffed the air and looked at me. I gave him a slight nod.

_

Area Effects: Cloudy

Encounters Remaining: 15

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: None

Old 01-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The journey on the jeep was not at all pleasant at all. Bumps and the fact that we were on rough terrain, considering it was a mountain route had my butt feel pain throughout the journey. For a split second, I regretted choosing this place as my next destination for adventure.

"Which do you want to check out?" Leo asked, probably referring to either that small opening in the side of hill or the grass up ahead which I, too, had heard some rustling noises.

"Let's check that area," I then replied, pointing to the grass ahead which appeared to be rustling. Surely that meant that something was lurking in the grasses. I was already eager to find some Pokemon and start catching...
Old 01-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

_

I looked over to the patches of grass that kept shaking. I wondered what kind of Pokémon was lurking in there. There was only one way to find out. I walked over towards it and heard a soft growling sound. A small Poochyena jumped out from the grass patch and stood before Nel and me. It growled louder as it signaled Nel to try and attack it. This little guy didn’t look all that strong, but I am sure it this small Pokémon could pack a punch. I wondered if its bite was stronger that its bark. I looked over towards Nel. I wasn’t sure if Nel wanted to battle the wild Poochyena, but I knew for sure that that small Pokémon wanted to battle him.

“What are you going to do?” I asked curiously. “It looks like it wants to battle.

_

Battle Stats:

Wild Pokemon: Poochyena
Nature : ???
Ability : Quick Feet
Stats Changes : None
Health : 100%

Your Pokemon: ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : ???
Health : ???

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [???]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-10-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Well I'm not in the least interested about this little Pokemon here," I said, turning my head elsewhere with hopes of spotting something rarer. The little Poochy in front of me now was growling quite ferociously, probably only angry at me for disturbing whatever it was doing.

"Let's just leave it alone. I'm sure it'll go away," I thought to myself, though readying my hand by my waist round a Pokeball lest it attacked me all of a sudden.

"Can we move on?" I continued by asking Leo for his instructions. This place sure looked a little foggy and cloudy, dampening my mood a little. Hopefully, the whole journey would not turn out to be a bad one. Nevertheless, it was just the start, I should probably not think too much into just one Poochy...
Old 01-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

_

"Well I'm not in the least interested about this little Pokemon here," I said, turning my head elsewhere with hopes of spotting something of more value. The Poochyena didn’t want to leave. It wanted a battle.

"Can we move on?" He asked me. I scratched my head and looked around for an easy way to escape, nothing.

"I am not sure, I think it wants to battle you" I whispered. I looked at the Poochyena. Nel hadn’t made a move yet, but he had his hand on his waist incase the Dark type dog Pokémon wanted to battle Nel, but was getting no response. The small Poochyena got tired of waiting and ran off.

“Guess it got tired of waiting.” I shrugged. “Let’s go somewhere else then.” We walked through the grass carefully, making sure not to step on any Pokémon that happened to be resting in this tall grass. The fog made the area look more mysterious. In the distance I could see an outline of a Pokémon. It appeared to have a hat on its head, but I was unsure. The fog was getting heavier. It was getting harder to see and easier for the Trainer to get lost if he didn’t stay close.

"Stay close, the fog is getting heavier." I insisted. "You don't want to get lost now."

We made our way over to the outline and it stepped forward. The first visable feature I could see was its big yellow eyes as they stared at us through the fog. I could see now that it was a bird Pokémon. The black bird flapped its wings and shrieked.

“MURKROW!” It squawked. It flew towards the nearby tree and looked down at us, its witch hat tilted to the left. Close to it appeared to be a nest.

_

Battle Stats:

Wild Pokemon: Murkrow
Nature :
Ability : Insomnia
Stats Changes : None
Health : 100%

Your Pokemon: ???
Ability : ???
Health : ???

Area Effects: Fog

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon:

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Fled] - Murkrow [???]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-28-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"This is mine!" I shouted, placing a hand on a ball.

"Go Drack!" I shouted, pushing the button at the core of the ball causing it to enlarge from its miniature size, before tossing it up into the air. The spherical red and white ball opened, releasing a bright flash of red light. What followed was the appearance and materialization of a tall and huge figure. As the red light diminished with the closing of the ball, an orange winged dragon was now visible to the naked eye.

"DRA!!" it roared with a thunderous voice. A dragon which stood on two legs, with feelers growing atop its head and having tiny wings behind its back still capable of flight, it stamped its foot on the ground to signal its introduction.

"Use Thunderwave straight at that Murkrow!" I commanded, pointing my finger towards the bird perched on the branch for Dragonite to aim for.

"DRAAA!" it roared in acknowledgement as it caught sight of the black bird despite the fog. Closing its eyes, it concentrated in storing power for the move. All of a sudden, its paws started glowing yellow, as sparks could be seen occasionally shooting out from both its paws. Then putting both paws together while leaving a gap in between, the electrical energy converged within the gap and started forming a bright yellow sphere. Then with a final stare at its opponent, Dragonite thrust both paws forward straight at the Murkrow.

The bright yellow electrical ball of energy was thrown right off Dragonite's paw and dashed straight for the Murkrow at lightning speed. Momentarily, the place was almost as though it was lifted off the fog as bright lights caused by the move lit up the surroundings, making everything seemed so clear. And amidst the battle, there I was with Leo standing behind my Dragonite, praying that I would not fail this capture as I had did with another one in my previous adventure...
Old 01-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

_

"This is mine!" Nel shouted, placing one of his hands on a ball that was on his waist. He appeared to be interested in this Pokémon. The Murkrow glared at us with its big yellow eyes. The witch hat on its head was pointed up straight. I was wondering what the small bird Pokémon was thinking at this moment, but it probably was not a happy thought.

Nel had sent out a large orange Dragon Pokémon from his spherical ball that held it in. This Dragon Pokémon was huge, with two wings that looked rather small to me compared to her body size. The two horns on its head were a bit larger than average. This truly was a magnificent Pokémon. I hoped to see it in action and knew that that was coming soon.

"DRA!!" she roared. Her roar appeared to shake the ground a bit.

"Use Thunder wave straight at that Murkrow!" Nel ordered, as pointing a finger towards the bird Pokémon resting on the branch.

Before the Dragonite could react though, the Murkrow’s wings began to glow. It swooped down, gaining speed as it flew towards the Dragonite. The Murkrow slammed its wings into the Dragonite causing the superlative Dragonite to flinch and skid back a couple of feet. That Murkrow was stronger that it looked. It landed back on the branched and crowed mockingly at us. With one of its sharp talons, it scratched its head and watched us carefully.

The Dragonite took this as its chance to use the move it was ordered to. She roared loudly and focused on the Murkrow. The Dragonite’s paws began to glow as small sparks began to form. The electricity was going back and forth from arm to arm. A small yellowish sphere was beginning to form. Finally, the Dragonite heaved the ball of electricity towards the vigilant Murkrow. Although the wild bird was alert, the Thunder Wave attack was fast enough, and didn’t give the witch bird enough time to evade the attack. The Darkness Pokémon was desperately trying to move, but was unable to for the time being.

_

Battle Stats:

Stats Changes : Paralyzed
Health : 93%

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Health : 85%

Area Effects: Fog

Pokemon:

OOC: Do you want Murkrow to be Male or Female?

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-12-2010 at 08:01 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"DRAAA!" Dragonite shouted as it took a hit from Murkrow's glowing wings and took a few steps. Its foe was no easy prey. Blood ooze out of the wound left by the Murkrow's move, though does not seem like it bothered Dragonite at all. Such wounds were common in battles like that. Boiling with anger, the Thunderwave it released initially went so fast, the Murkrow was caught by the move. As it stayed immobile still perched on the branch of the tree, I planned my next move.

"Thunder Punch while it's immobile!" I shouted. Dragonite broke out in its furious trance at the previous attack and roared, signalling its intent to attack. Clenching its right fist so hard, veins showing up along its arm, its fist started glowing yellow. Electrical sparks started appearing around the clenched fist.

With that, Dragonite started flapping its tiny wings vigorously. Lowering its head towards the direction of Murkrow and pulling the charged arm back, it took off like a rocket and flew straight towards the immobile Murkrow. Dust and sand from the ground was lifted into the air as Dragonite left the ground, almost making us lose sight of what was happening. Dragonite, locked on its target and intent on revenge did not look like it was going to show any mercy with its move.

Within a flash, it flew straight up the tree and appeared just in front of Murkrow. Throwing its arm forward, the charged fist was now just milliseconds from hitting the paralyzed bird...
Old 01-13-2010, 07:01 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Thunder Punch while it's immobile!" Nel shouted, which is actually a good idea. Thunder Wave was going to make it harder for Murkrow to evade the attack. Dragonite appeared to lose the deep concentration it had from the attack before. She roared loudly and began to clench her paws tightly, so tight, her veins began to show. Sparks began to generate from the Dragonite’s paws. I was amazed at how well she was performing in this battle.

The large Dragon Pokémon began to flap her small robustly wings briskly. She began to pick up speed as she charged towards the paralyzed bird. The orange Pokémon was focusing in on the small bird Pokémon. I wanted to shout out ‘Good Job’, but I did not want to break their concentration. I looked around the battle field and noticed that the fog was dying down, it was still foggy, but it was getting easier to see.

The Dragonite was bringing her arm back to strike the Murkrow as it approached the wild bird. I could see the Murkrow desperately trying to move out of the way to avoid getting hit by the oncoming Dragonite’s Thunder Punch. The Dragonite was moments away from striking the Murkrow. It was either going to move now or never if it wanted to avoid the attack. It was like a suspense movie, I just had to wait to see what was going to happen. I didn’t like waiting, but what else could I do. Finally, the Murkrow managed to get its wings up and working. It violently began flapping its wings. Murkrow was finally airborne, but it was too late. With one strong blow, the Dragonite swung her hand towards the Murkrow, catching it in midair. The blow wasn’t direct, but it still hit the witch hat Pokémon.

The Murkrow squawked loudly and flapped its wings aggressively. I looked around and also noticed that the clouds were getting darker, and then everything else appeared to get darker as well. I looked at the Murkrow and noticed that its eyes were growing a dark hazy yellow color. The area was getting darker and as this ashy substance filled the air. I could still see the Murkrow’s yellow eyes through this haze.

Although I couldn’t see really well, I could hear well. I heard a drilling sound coming from in the haze. Murkrow charged towards the Dragon Pokémon.

_

Battle Stats:

Stats Changes : Paralyzed
Health : 35%
Moves: Haze, Drill Peck

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Health : 82%
Moves: Thunder Punch

Area Effects: Fog (Haze is making the area darker)

Pokemon:

OOC: Do you want Murkrow to be Male or Female?

Old 01-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The previous attack was a complete success, or almost one as the charged fist managed to inflict lots of damage on the Murkrow which at the last minute managed to dodge a little. The fog was getting thicker now with each passing second, almost erasing all vision. It was still however for us to be able Murkrow due to its glowing yellow eyes.

Taking advantage of that, Murkrow was going to unleash its own attack on a Dragonite that was still feeling smug over its previous success. A drilling sound was now audible coming from in the haze and was increasing in volume as we wondered what was causing this noise.

"Watch out!" I shouted out to Dragonite which had let its guard down. The shout jolted it from its senses, causing it to hear the drilling sound too. But it was all too late, the Murkrow was too quick and too near for Dragonite to react in time to even dodge. Then an idea struck.

"SPIN! TWISTER!" I shouted again almost instantly. Dragonite heard the command, Murkrow was now a few seconds away. Stretching its arms out, it started spinning around on the spot. With every passing second, Dragonite was gaining speed in its spin and causing the air around it to stir and circle around Dragonite. The plan in this was to create a protective air barrier around Dragonite to block or if not avoid maximum damage from Murkrow's impending attack. At the same time, I was hoping it could blow off most of the fog for better vision.

While Dragonite was at its move, I took a Super ball from my Ranger bag and moved to a safer position. Timing and aiming my throw carefully, I waited for Murkrow to approach Dragonite before finally throwing the ball straight at it. Spinning its way through at an increasingly high speed, I had my eyes wide open and prayed in my inner heart that I would successfully capture this what looked to me like a determined Male Murkrow...
Old 01-14-2010, 04:58 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

The noise from the drill pecking bird was getting louder and louder each second. The noise couldn’t be pinpointed directly, and the fog made it harder to see anything. The Murkrow had a good enough advantage at this point, but whether or not that was going to help the wild bird was what I was wondering now. I turned my attention towards Nel to make sure he was still in my sight, and to see what type of action he would take.

"Watch out!" Nel shouted out to the inattentive Dragonite. The shout appeared to have snapped it from its trance. It all appeared to be too late.

"SPIN! TWISTER!" Nel shouted again, hoping that this would stop the oncoming attack. The Murkrow was edging nearer as the Dragonite began to commence its attack. She stretched her arms out, and began spinning around. It was spinning faster and faster every second. At first, I did not know what he was planning, but it suddenly became clear to me what was going on in his mind. As the Dragonite spun faster, more of the battlefield came into view and the Murkrow was exposed. It was too late for the Dragonite to do anything though; the Murkrow was too close to avoid the attack. The witchhat Pokémon was just about to collided into the orange giant, when I noticed Nel acting fast.

I saw Nel take a Superball from his Ranger bag and held it in his hand. He appeared to be aiming and timing for the correct moment to throw the ball. Right as the Murkrow was going to strike, Nel threw the Superball towards the wild bird Pokémon. The ball flew through the air and hit the Dark Pokémon on its back side, causing a bright red light to come out of the sphere. The red light sucked in the bird Pokémon and the ball fell to the ground. We waited anxiously to see what the outcome was going to be. Finally, after moments of waiting, the Superball stopped moving. It laid motionless on the ground. I smiled at Nel.

“Congratulations, you captured the wild Murkrow.” I said happily. “You displayed great battling skills out there.” I waited for Nel to pick up his new team member and then wait to decided where he wanted to go next.

_

Battle Stats: None ATM

Area Effects: Fog (Haze is making the area darker)

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Dragonite [Out of Ball]
HP: 82%

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Fled] - Murkrow [Captured]

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%]

Old 01-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The ball fell to the ground as both Leo and my eyes were locked on it to see what would happen next. It shook to the right, then to the left, making me more nervous and anxious each time it continued moving. Then it stopped. A second passed, two seconds passed then the third. It seemed to have stopped permanently. My eyes lit up, lips curved up.

"Congratulations, you captured the wild Murkrow," said Leo with a seemingly pleased face. My heart skipped many beats, this time in joy.

"You displayed great battling skills out there," he continued, with me still trying to pick myself up from my successful capture.

"Thanks," the only word I managed to mutter out as I walked towards the motionless ball lying on the ground. Squatting down, I reached for the ball and grabbed it. A sense of accomplishment and satisfaction filled my heart. With that, I kept the ball to my waist.

"You did well, Drack," I said with a smile and nodding in admiration over what Dragonite had done. Picking its ball up, I had it pointed towards Dragonite's direction before recalling it back into the ball. As it disappeared along with the flash of red light, it let out a loud battle cry of victory, feeling pleased too with itself.

"Now where else can we go, Leo?" I attached Dragonite's ball back to my waist and looked up at Leo...
Old 01-16-2010, 03:20 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Thanks," Nel said, he appeared to be speechless. He walked towards the park ball and picked it up. He placed the ball on his belt and turned to his Dragonite.

"You did well, Drack," He said, appearing to be content with the outcome, as would I if I was in his place. He took Drack’s Pokeball out and returned the majestic Dragonite. Before entering his Pokeball, the Dragonite roared loudly.

"Now where else can we go, Leo?" he asked as he attached Dragonite's ball back to his waist.

“Hmm, well let’s go north and see what we can find over there.” I suggested. We began walking northward. We passed by several Pokémon on the way there, but they all quickly scurried off. There were two paths up ahead. One led to a cave with soft calming music coming from inside. The other path led to a tall grass hill.

“Which do path do you want to take?” I asked Nel, waiting for his response.

_

Battle Stats: None ATM

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]

Pokemon: Dragonite [In Ball]
HP: 82%