Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

Porygon2's body began randomly changing colors. I had never seen anything like this. His body was mixing colors together. It was doing something that I hadn't even seen my Porygon-Z do. I was a bit shocked, but I could not let that stop me. When it had finally stopped changing colors, it looked like a rainbow duck. I knew that each color stood for the seventeen different elements. I had to think of something to do so that what ever attack the Porygon2 decided to use would not effect Ere as much.

It began forming a Tri Attack beam in its mouth, except this one was quite different. It combined all of the elements into one beam.

"Watch it!" Ranger Marth warned. I nodded in agreement. I had to switch Pokemon. "Ere, come back." Rayne would be the best choice for this. I grabbed her light green and blue Pokeball and tossed it into the air. A green humanoid Pokemon stood before us. "Quick, use a Double Team combined with Psychic to hold off the attack.

Rayne extended both of her arms and closed her eyes as her eyelids began to glow. Copies of herself began to form in a staight line as they all began to chant in unision. They were attempting to stop the oncoming attack with a Psychic. Rayne couldn't do it alone, but perhaps with help from her clones it could reduce the amount of damage done.

If that worked, then Gardevoir would do the next obvious thing, putting the Porygon2 to sleep. She would encircle the Porygon2 the same way Ere had and send off the hypnotic waves to put it to sleep.

I readied a Hyperball to toss towards the mechanical Pokemon as soon as Rayne began her Hypnosis chant.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

BP

Axel did something very impulsive - he changed Pokémon in the middle of an attack. As soon as Gengar was replaced for Gardevoir, the rainbow beam was fired, and with an extremely fast speed, it zoomed ahead to where Gardevoir had begun to make duplicates of itself in a straight, perpendicular line.

The attack hit at the time Gardevoir had only managed to duplicate himself once to each side, and the rainbow beam hit the central Gardevoir, way before it had begun to attempt to use psychic on an energy beam (which would have failed anyway, for psychic only works on liquids and solids).
There was an explosion of colors, and the copies dissipated, leaving Gardevoir with a mixture of status ailments, a multi-colored wound and some injuries. It had a burn on the hair, which would hurt more than the usual for it was on a delicate spot, and his face had begun to turn purple, signs of poisoning.

Not everything was lost, though, Gardevoir's were known for synchronizing their minds with their enemies. Whatever status Gardevoir suffer, the enemy would, if only psychologically, because Porygon2 had no blood to be poisoned.

I heard a buzzing of sorts, and Porygon2 was twitching in pain too, suffering the burn and the toxic penalties he had inflicted on his enemy...

----

Battle stats:
Gardevoir, 58%, toxic and burn
Porygon2, 2%, toxic and burn

-------
Name: Axel Grey

Encounters left: 11
Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, Ditto, Porygon 2(Current)

Total Money: 235oo

Total Items: Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x)

-Pokemon Stats-

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sludge Bomb

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Shyde
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Electric), Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Roost, Baton Pass, Aqua Tail

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Rayne
Ability: Sychronize
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Nickname: Cybershock
Ability: Trace
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Aerial Ace, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Rest, Iron Tail, Solar Beam

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname: Ere
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 02-05-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

I saw Rayne in pain. My last actions had been put us both in danger. It was stupid mistakes like that that prevented me from succeeding in a sucsessful capture. I had to think of something fast. I looked at the mechanical Pokemon and noticed that it was also in pain. I knew that whatever effects were dealt upon Rayne would be reflected back to the opponent. What could I possibly do? The small circuted Pokemon did not look like it could take anymore, I had to capture it and tend its wounds on my own.

I had to capture it if I did not want it to faint. I pulled out another Hyperball and spun it in my hand.

"Rayne, I need your assistance!" I shouted. "Read my mind!" Rayne closed its eyes and began concentrating and connected our minds.

"Rayne," I said in thought speak, "I am going to toss another Hyperball at the Porygon2, I want you to use your Psychic attack to make the ball go faster and for a more percise aim. We need to make sure that we capture it or else it will faint, and we can't have that. Do it fast, because it is going to recover."

I had my Hyperball in hand and threw it as fast as I could towards the Porygon2, with Rayne guiding the ball with her psychic powers.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Marth Offline

NBP

The ball flew at a fast speed, aided by Gardevoir's psychic powers, hitting the Porygon2 on the head, and capturing it without even a wiggle. It was quite damaged in the process, fortunately, the Parkball's had healing devices designed to prevent a Pokémon from fainting inside the Pokeball.
I clapped twice, as was my custom when a trainer captured a good Pokémon.
Thunderclouds had appeared on the skies, a storm was soon going to pour. However, the speed of the formation of the clouds was quite unusual, it was almost inmediate...
"Let's get the hell out of here, I have a bad feeling about this..." I mentioned, before heading towards the other exit.

-------

Encounters left: 11
Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, Ditto, Porygon 2(captured)

Total Items: Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (2x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (3x), Mega Poffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x)

-Pokemon Stats-

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break, Hidden Power (Electric), Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Roost, Baton Pass, Aqua Tail

Pokemon: Gardevoir - 58% BURN TOXIC
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Icy Wind, Wish, Confuse Ray

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting), Aerial Ace, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Rest, Iron Tail, Solar Beam

Pokemon: Gengar - 85%
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Psychic, Ice Punch, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Thunderbolt, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (Fighting)

Last edited by Marth; 02-06-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

I sighed deeply as I saw the Parkball lie montionless on the ground. I was speechless. I turned towards Rayne.

"Thank you," I said happily. "It was because of you that this was possible. Now you take a good Rest! I pulled out her Pokeball and returned her back into her sphere home.

Thunderclouds had appeared on the skies. It was obvious that a storm was coming. We had to get inside quick before it began.

"Let's get the hell out of here, I have a bad feeling about this..." Marth mentioned. I nodded in agreement as we both headed towards the other exit.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-06-2010 at 04:59 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

OOC: Can't believe it's been 4 days already

IC: As we headed towards the exit, rain began pouring down, and the sunny day transformed into a hell's storm. Again, something struck me as odd, for there was no chance of rain announced on the weather report.
Just as I was about to open the door to exit, I noticed my arms hair getting spiked. Then intense flash of light projected my shadow on the door, and a thunder roared behind us, so strong that my hears were pierced immediately, and I became momentarily deaf. I turned around to see the damage of this bolt of lighting, but instead found myself face-to-face with a giant bird, with an orange beak, raging eyes and feathers shaped in spikes of yellow electricity. A Zapdos!
"Luke, tell it we meant not to trespass his territory" I instructed Lucario, still with a ringing ear. If it did not wish to reason, there would be no other choice but to attack it...

-------

Encounters left: 10
Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, Ditto, Porygon 2(captured) Zapdos

-Pokemon Stats-

Last edited by Marth; 03-21-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Bright flashes of lightning lit up the sky so brightly, I had to squint my eyes a bit. The thunder roared loudly, causing me to jump a little. The sky had gone from okay to horrible in an instant. It was unbelievable.

"Let's hurry inside!" I screamed, which was not loud due to the thunder. I didn't want to get caught up in this mess, and with all the lightning, it was dangerous. But one thought did cross my mind. What kind of Electric Pokemon could be found out here in a time like this. It was times like these that Electric Pokemon liked to be out here... perhaps even the one I wanted. But was I crazy enough to risk that? Marth turned towards me, then behind me, staring up. I turned to see what he was looking at.

I saw an amazing, tough looking bird Pokemon. This however, was not any regular Pokemon, it was a Legendary. I had never seen one of these magnificent Pokemon before and was in awe. I looked at Shadow and saw that he too was amazed by the sight. One thing was wrong though. It looked angry.

"Luke, tell it we meant not to trespass his territory" Marth instructed to his partner. I took out Rayne's Pokeball and tossed it besides me.

"Rayne, connect me to him so I can explain what we are doing in his turf and ask for his forgiveness." Rayne nodded and began meditating as her eyes began to glow. Then, my eyes began to glow as Rayne attempted to link us.

"Zapdos, we mean you no harm. We did not mean to invade your territory, were just going to pass by. If you will, let me take a picture of your beauty so that others can too be amazed by your appearence. We won't envade your space again. I said, sounding as sincere as possible." I thought I saw a nod, so I lifted my camera, but didn't but the flash on since lightning was lighting up the place. I clicked the button and waited to see what would happen.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:54 AM
Marth Offline

NBP
The Zapdos, not very used to visitors praising his beauty, gladly posed for the picture by sparking electricity bursts from the tips of his feathers. I pulled Axel from the back of his shirt to leave the roof immediately, and closed the door hastily behind us. The digital camera showed a picture of Zapdos in all is splendor, surely a picture the Warden of the Park would love to include in his collection. To our surprise, we were inside a dimly-lit corridor, rectangular in shape, not very long. At the end of the room, what seemed to be a stairway begun in the opposite direction we were facing. Blocking the entrance of this stairway was a big, round object, roughly thrice the size of a Pokeball, though I was not able to distinguish what it was very clearly...

Old 02-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Zapdos posed for the picture as I clicked the button. I was glad it understood and let me take it. I was about to say something to it again when Marth pulled Axel from the back of my shirt so that we could get off the roof immediately. We went into a door and closed it behind us. We were inside a short rectangular shaped hallway. The area was not well lit. I noticed that Marth was looking at the end of the room, something was blocking the entrace. It appeared to be a big, round object, but that was all I could get out of it.

Whatever it was, it didn't seem to interest me. "Somethine appears to be there, I don't want to bother it." I told Ranger Marth.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-13-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Marth Offline

NBP

Bee wished to avoid bothering whatever that was blocking the stairs. There was no other exit but the angry Zapdos at one end, and the strange object at the other.
"Is that... an emergency exit?" I said, mostly to myself, noticing a window with a stairway on the other end, like an alternative way out of the room, much like the departments had their own in the busy streets of Saffron City. I made a sign to Axel so we would exit quietly. The stairway descended all the way to the back-garden of the Power Plant. As we went down the staircase, a foul odor filled my nostrils, and I wondered the cause of this atrocity. The source was revealed when we reached the bottom of the stairs, for we were standing at the side of a a bustling purple-sludge pool, filled with bubbles that exploded constantly. Then, a circular object ascended in the midst of bubbles, purple in color, and with craters on its surface. It turned to us by expelling gas through the lateral craters; it was a Koffing, a Pokémon created by such wastes.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

I smelt the a foul odor and had a feeling it was one of three Pokemon. As we approached the source, I saw that it was a Koffing.

"Let's get out of here." I mumbled, grabbing my head and trying hard not to breathe.

Old 02-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Marth Offline

NBP
OOC: LOL I called you Bee on the previous post

Axel didn't enjoy the toxic fumes either. I spotted a small tunnel-like opening on the ground, leading to the underground tunnel that connected the power plant and the dam. I decided some Pokémon-findings could be done there, and instructed Axel to come underground too.
We descended through a metallic ladder; the illumination was scarce, and were it not for Lucario's aura my visibility would be null. A soft flatter of wings was heard in the tunnel.
"That flap... sounds like a Zubat's if you ask me." I commented, casually.

-------

Encounters left: 7
Encounters: Mareep, Pikachu, Ditto, Porygon 2(captured) Zapdos, Electrode, Koffing, Zubat

-Pokemon Stats-

Old 02-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: I forgot to mention that lol

OOC2: Eww shortness

"That flap... sounds like a Zubat's if you ask me." Marth said.

"I agree, I am not interested in it!" I said, shaking my head. "Let's avoid it, it is not what I am looking for."

Old 02-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Marth Offline

NBP
The cave ended in a pair of metallic doors, gigantic in size, that connected the powerplant with the dam. The doors opened with a screech, and inside, the ceiling was as tall as a three-floor building. To the left, a rocky wall like the tunnel extended in a straight line. To the right, a metallic wall curved slightly to the right, and from this wall a series of pipes emerged and then merged into a single central pipe, which continued through the previous tunnel.
In the middle of this "hall", a Pokémon hovered, emitting weird static noises out of its three eyes. Yup, it was a Magneton, and it was seemingly doing patrol rounds on the area. Either we escaped unnoticed or engaged this foe...

Old 02-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

A Magneton hovered the hall we were suppose to go through. It appeared to be patroling the area, either that or looking for something. I thought about catching this Pokemon, but decided against it. "Na, let's avoid it. Not interested."I said as I waited to see where Marth was going to lead us, hoping to find someone that I was looking for.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-28-2010 at 02:21 AM.