Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Individual RP: Trainer17

NBP

An orange streak of light thundered through the dusty, barren valley, barely noticeable other than a fleeting flash of colour blurring through a desolate, empty backdrop. The ash was everywhere; it filled my lungs and streaked through my hair, dirtying my skin and making my clothes heavy and thick on my body. I moved my legs and arms in synchronisation with the rhythm of the gigantic, powerful Arcanine I sat upon as he shot through the valleys that surrounded the towering Mt. Deckbi.

"Nine," Rascal growled, a rumble deep in his throat filled with immense strength.

"I know," I sighed, and we slowed down. The ash was pressing heavily on us; I felt the fiery Pokemon's breathing quicken and rattle with the sharp intake of unwelcome ash, and I knew that my lungs were suffering a similar fate. I lightly tapped Rascal's left shoulder and he immediately turned his body with the amount of grace and elegance that was unexpected of a Pokemon his size, and we shot off in the opposite direction. A breath of fresh air was definitely what we needed, after about an hour and a half of joyous running through the empty fields of Deckbi.

We slowed down when what looked like a large cabin came into view in the distance, and went from a sprint to a light trot towards the Ranger Outpost. Travelling around Deckbi was fun when I was on duty in this area, but I knew that it was unwise for me to stray away from the Outpost for this long; I was still technically a rookie, and the higher-ups didn't look too fondly on you when you decided to take a few hours off to enjoy the sights and feel of the Park.

I dismounted Rascal and he immediately dropped, lying infront of the Outpost in a comfortable position, closing his eyes and enjoying the coolness of the ground and shielded sun. I gave him a quick scratch behind the ears and then entered the outpost, before being greeted with the disruptive sound of the ringing Outpost phone.

It was intrusive and terribly loud; the sound of it rattled around my ears as I ran around trying to find the source. If this was the purpose of these new Outpost phones - to put you through agony so you'll be more determined to answer the phone - then it was certainly working. I found the phone and pressed the receiver into my ear eagerly.

"Outpost four, this is Charlie speaking," I said tiredly.

"Yo, Charlie-parlie," came the less-than-enthusiastic voice of the Park Warden. "There's a trainer walking up your way now, we just sent him in the right direction as he wants to explore Mt. Deckbi. Sending trainer info through fax now. Bye."

"Uh, bye," I said, but he had already hung up. Putting down the phone and shaking my head, I wondered exactly why the Park Warden had taken a job he seemed to find thoroughly boring.

I ripped out the incoming fax from the machine; it was the Trainer's - a 19 year old by the odd name of Natsu Dragneel - entrance application. Everything seemed to be in order; and as I finished skimming through it I suddenly heard Rascal's rustling fur outside as he stood up on the dusty ground, presumably to greet someone who just arrived - Natsu, I would guess.

I skipped outside and watched as a boy with bright pink hair and a strange tattoo on his shoulder examined the Arcanine with approving eyes, and I smiled and walked towards him.

"Hey, Natsu. I'm Charlie! And I'm gonna be showing you around Mt. Deckbi today. Hopefully we'll see some awesome Pokemon and explore the volcano a bit. Should be fun, huh?" I grinned, holding out my hand for him to shake.

--------------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000
10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
Outpost #4: A ranger outpost in the middle of a barren, gray wasteland with an orange path leading up to the volcano.
Cloudy - or maybe it's the ash?
15 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:
Jolly Female Ludicolo [Swift Swim] - 100%
Hardy Male Garchomp [Sand Veil] - 100%
Brave Male Slowbro [Own Tempo] - 100%

Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Encountered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A

Last edited by Splishee; 01-19-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Individual RP: Trainer17

"Arrrrghhh!"

The time was half past 12 and I knew I was late for the expedition at the National Park I signed up earlier on. However, it ws essential for me to get my back pack, some snacks, and of course, my trusted Pokemon Partners. Can't really explore the mountains with a Ranger and their Pokemon alone, can I?

The alarm went off again, and it was time that I left my place and got on moving towards Outpost #1, that's where Trainers gather and meet up with their assigned Rangers before the expedition. My mind was fluctuating with thoughts, as it would to any other who's a new comer to the Park, but I tried to play it cool.

"Let's go Ludicolo!" I flung a Pokeball in the thin air, and the capsule burst open in seconds, calling out a Pokemon which resembled a duck with a sombraro.

"Ludiii!"

My name is Natsu, and that's my most trusted Pokemon Pal, Ludicolo. It was wise to get a Water Pokemon around Mt.Deckbi since most of its inhabitants are Ground or Fire type. Ludicolo, being a part Grass and Water, was just perfect. I tugged in two other Pokeballs in my bag, in case Ludicolo tires out during the expedition and these guys could take over. It wasn't long before we left, and started walking towards the National Park, which of course, a few stone's throw away.

It took a while, but eventually, we reached the outskirts of the Park. The whole place seemed deserted, until, I saw an unusually big 'dog' like Pokemon afar. I quickly reached my pockets and took out Dex(PokeDex) and scanned around till it started blurting out some data.

Arcanine, the legendary species Pokemon. Arcanine is also known for its high speed and the capability of running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within this Pokémon's body is its source of power.

"Hmm, it looks tame and quiet much. I'm guessing that's no wild Pokemon either..."

Even before I could complete my sentence, a Ranger exited from the Park Entrance and walked towards us, throwing in a sweet smile to add. I concluded that it might be the Ranger who's going to accompany me, but I held my grounds till..

"Hey, Natsu. I'm Charlie! And I'm gonna be showing you around Mt. Deckbi today. Hopefully we'll see some awesome Pokemon and explore the volcano a bit. Should be fun, huh?" She grinned, holding out her hand for me to shake.

I didn't wish to be spoilsport, so I held out my hand, and as approval, we had a handshake and threw more smiles at each other.

"Oh yes, I certainly am excited. I can't wait to see what kind of Pokemon I might encounter in Mt.Deckbi" I replied, whilst clencing my right fist and showing a somewhat determined face...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-15-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Hi, Sam! Sorry for the wait. :x

NBP

"Oh yes, I certainly am excited. I can't wait to see what kind of Pokemon I might encounter in Mt. Deckbi," Natsu said, with a somewhat determined face.

I grinned, and turned to look at the impressive Ludicolo next to him. She bounced around a bit and giggled, and I held out my hand to shake hers too. She returned the handshake with a chuckle and silly face.

"Your Ludicolo is very... amusing," I said, before turning away to look over at the path up to the volcano. I signalled to Natsu to join me in walking up there, and he did.

It was a short hike up the pathway to the inner circle of the volcano's paths, and the ash hadn't fallen that heavily yet. We continued walking in the thankfully easy-breathing space, watching as the Ranger Outpost slowly faded away behind us. Natsu and I chatted amiably as we walked up the rocky terrain of Mt. Deckbi, casting the occasional glance up ahead to see how far we had to go.

We finally reached what looked like a small open field, covered in gray ash rather than lush grass. There was a Ranger car parked securely over to the left of it.

"Right!" I said, clapping my hands together and regaining my breath after the short hike. "We have two options here. We could take the Ranger car directly up to the volcano, or we could hike up the rest of the way. The path up to it has quite a few cool Pokemon, but the real gems are inside the caves. The car is a faster route up there, but I always enjoy a nice scenic walk. It's your decision, though!"

I stood there casually, running a hand over Arcanine's fur affectionately as I looked up at the impressive mountain ahead of us. It was tall with a distinctive red hue; casting a pillow of thick, black smoke on the valleys below. Natsu seemed to be reaching a decision, and I wasn't going to hurry him any time soon.

Suddenly, there was a rustling in the thick blanket of ash that covered the desolate field before us. I watched, curiously, as a distinct line was traced by a small Pokemon skittering through the field as it attempted to reach us, presumably with the same curiousity that I was feeling. It rushed towards us, and stopped in the pile of ash about a meter away. A small nose poked above the surface, twitching sweetly, before being followed by a small, yellow head with the texture of bricks. The round, plump Pokemon poked its entire body out of the ash, and looked at us with large, curious eyes. It was a Sandshrew.

"Hi, little fella," I said. The Sandshrew looked at me, quite alarmed, and poked its head under the ash again. But its nose was still twitching outside of the pile.

I looked at Natsu, wondering what his reaction would be to the small Ground Pokemon.

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
A field of thick, suffocating ash with a parked Ranger car in the corner. The immense Mt. Deckbi is visible in the distance.
14 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Encountered: Sandshrew

Last edited by Splishee; 01-19-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

00C: Haha, it's fine :) ...and Hi!

We didn't use the whole day for our introduction, and it seemed like Ranger Charlie befriended my Ludicolo at ease. I was simply numbed for a moment, and thought it would be really great to be a Ranger, who seem to possess an ability to befriend Pokemon easily. Imagine the routine they'd go through to capture a Pokemon!

"Your Ludicolo is very... amusing," Charlie said, as she was looking towards the path to up the Volcano.

"Oh yes, she's certainly amusing, and tends to make silly faces at times. She's the only one in my Team who's got a talent to be very jovial around others." I grinned, and shortly after, started to walk her direction when she signalled me.

Ranger Charlie was really a pleasant person, and aside from that, a great chatter which made it almost impossible to ignore her. Just when I thought things couldn't get better than this, we spotted a Ranger Rover parked across a small field we stumbled upon. I could tell our feets were feeling numb by now, and I almost agreed to take the shortcut, until she mentioned;

"...The path up to it has quite a few cool Pokemon, but the real gems are inside the caves. The car is a faster ...!"

Whatever words came after that, didn't exactly reach my ears. As a first timer in expedition, I was like any other, and aimed for the highly priced gems. It took me a while, but I mustered up some energy inside me,

"Let's continue with out hike! You might not know, we might run across some rare species inside the cave!"

Not long after that, we heard a small rustling round, and when I came back to my senses, it was none other than the small shrew Pokemon, Sandshrew.

"Woah, will you look at that fellah?! Hahaha, my very first encounter, yes?"

I couldn't be more excited. But, it wasn't really the Gem I was after, but you know what they say, small fish lead to the big ones.

"Hey Ludicolo, what do you think? Ask this lil' guy if he'd like to lead us to the place where he came from! Perhaps we might meet some rare species there? How about it Charlie? Would it work?!"

My mind was running with so many thoughts and questions, but for now, I had to put my trust in my Ludicolo, and see how things would turn out...

Old 01-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

[ NBP ]

I peered at the Sandshrew, grinning at how positively adorable it was, before being distracted by Natsu thoughtfully talking.

"Let's continue with out hike! You might not know, we might run across some rare species inside the cave!" he said eagerly, and I was very amused at how enthusiastic he was at the prospect of the rare Pokemon in the caves.

He suddenly turned his head and noticed the small Sandshrew, and I could tell he was just as taken with it as I was. Sandshrew poked its head above the ash once more, and stared at Natsu with the same amount of curiosity he was giving to the small Ground Pokemon.

Excited, he turned to his Ludicolo. "Hey Ludicolo, what do you think? Ask this lil' guy if he'd like to lead us to the place where he came from! Perhaps we might meet some rare species there? How about it Charlie? Would it work?!"

I was impressed at his quick thinking, but I was pretty sure that Sandshrew had come from somewhere not exactly accessable by us mere humans. I didn't want to burst his bubble, though. "Not sure. Why don't you get Ludicolo to approach him and we'll see?"

Ludicolo clapped her hands together excitedly and waddled over to the Sandshrew. The small Pokemon looked up at the gigantic Ludicolo, and gave a look of pure fright. With a squeak, the tentative Sandshrew buried its head in the ash and dug a quick, tiny hole underground and disappeared.

I peered over in the small hole. "Looks like that little guy lives underground," I said reasonably. "Sandshrew often live in underground burrows, so I don't think we'd be able to get down there anyway."

Natsu looked a little disappointed, as well as Ludicolo, so I said, "Hey! You wanted to continue hiking up the mountain, right? So, let's go! We'll head over to a great Outlook Point on the way, where we'll be able to see some cool Pokemon frollicking in the fields around Mt. Deckbi."

We headed off, hiking up the mountain once more. The path was reasonably steady and wasn't as steep or sloping as the previous hike, so our feet got to relax a little more. I returned Arcanine to his Pokeball; he looked a little bored, and I had a feeling that he wasn't achieving much except for scaring away potential Pokemon for Natsu to observe.

Sooner than last time, luckily, we reached the Point; a small circle of grass amongst the seemingly endless circlular path around the mountain. It had an excellent view of the fields, and we saw various herds of Pokemon running through the valleys below.

I seated myself on the ground to examine them. "Hey, look! A herd of Rapidash!" I observed, pointing to a group of bright flames that were racing across the fields at impossible speeds. I noticed a Rapidash that was near us, however. The Pokemon seemed lonely, chewing at the grass dismally as it looked at the herd of other Rapidash with longing eyes.

"Look at that Rapidash," I said, a little sad. "Looks like it's missing out on something. I wonder what's bothering it? Want to go have a closer look, or should we keep heading up to the caves?"

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
Outlook Point - a circular patch of grass amongst the ash with a spectacular view of the gray fields surrounding Mt. Deckbi.
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Encountered: Sandshrew, Rapidash

Last edited by Splishee; 01-19-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

I was really exited at the fact that Ludicolo might pull off this one, as she's the only one in the team who could befriend wild Pokemon with least effort. But even before I could rejoice my moment of success, something went terribly wrong.

Ludicolo clapped her hands together excitedly and waddled over to the Sandshrew. The small Pokemon looked up at the gigantic Ludicolo, and gave a look of pure fright. With a squeak, the tentative Sandshrew buried its head in the ash and dug a quick, tiny hole underground and disappeared.

"Argh, Dang! That was so close!" I sighed in frustration.

But giving it some deep thought, It would have been better if I sent in something along Sandshrew's size, so that it might not have intimidated it. Oh well, that was a goner by now, and I couldn't give up hope because of one failure. Ranger Charlie was determined that I could find tonnes of others around some field which she mentioned to be Outlook Point, and that's where we were heading too.

Once we reached there, the winds were blowing in quite strongly, and the view was beautiful, except for the ashes that were falling like snow. Something in particular caught my attention when Charlie mentioned;

"Hey, look! A herd of Rapidash!"

What grew my curiosity to even a greater height, was this particular Rapidash which was alone from its herd, and from Charlie's understanding, there might be something wrong with it.

"Yes, we should really check it out....."

There was a moment of silence soon after, as I clutched on to one of my other Pokeball...

Old 01-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

[ NBP ]

Natsu followed my worried gaze to view the Rapidash, and his hand brushed over a Pokeball in his belt as he looked at it. I wondered if he was interested in snagging a Rapidash for his team.

"Yes," he said, staring at the Fire Pokemon. "We should really check that out..." He trailed off, and then we both promptly climbed off the Outlook Point ledge and walked onto the field towards the Pokemon.

"Now be careful," I whispered to Natsu. "Usually when entering these fields Pokemon often get scared off; normally Trainers don't voyage down here, but rather just view all the Pokemon. However, I think this warrants a bit of a look-over; this Rapidash sure is odd."

We drew closer to the flaming Pokemon, who - upon closer observation - appeared to be lying on the grass, with its head upwards looking outwards towards its fellow Rapidash. I ran my eyes over the Pokemon; it didn't look injured, from what I could see. It barely even noticed that we were there, and instead sat there feeling sorry for itself.

I frowned, beginning to walk closer to examine the Pokemon, before I was surprised by a small, red face popping up suddenly from the Rapidash's left side.

"Woah!" I said, startled. The tiny red face sized me up for a second, before popping back down again. Natsu and I walked over the other side of the Rapidash, and we discovered why the Pokemon was lying down; it had a frozen left hoof - presumably attacked by an Ice Beam on the leg. The tiny, red Pokemon ducked back down again and resumed what it had been previously doing; blowing tiny, red-hot embers on the thick coat of ice that surrounded Rapidash's brown hoof, melting the ice slowly.

"Would you look at that," I said, smiling at the Magby. It was always nice to see Pokemon cooperating and helping eachother out, and this instance was no different.

The Magby sent out another flurry of flames that licked at the ice, and it suddenly collapsed in a pool of water beneath the Rapidash's hoof. It poked the Rapidash happily, and in turn the Rapidash looked over at its hoof and flashed an immediate smile. Roaring loudly and with pride, it threw its head around happily, the red-hot flames dancing in the apparent joy the horse heralded.

It was then that the Rapidash finally noticed us; standing up, the Pokemon eyed us in a suspicious manner, waiting to see what we would do next.

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
In the middle of gray, ash-covered fields surrounding the mountain; Pokemon frolic nearby.
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Encountered: Sandshrew, [Rapidash & Magby],

Old 01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Upon closing in towards the lonely Rapidash, Ranger Charlie forewarned me to be as gentle as possible, since Pokemon here don't really welcome Trainers inside their territory, but my mind was elsewhere. I could only think of either helping that Rapidash, or try to find out what was going on.

We were about feets away, when we noticed a small sized Magby, helping out the Rapidash. It seemed like one of its hoof was frozen with ice, and our little friend has come to its aid. Soon after, Rapidash was jumping around in joy, until we came into its attention. It sure gave us an intimidating look, more like suprised to see us both, and seeing me with a Pokeball in my right hand didn't help at all.

"Wonder if Rapidash would let us ride it?"

I gave a short question out to Charlie, but I didn't have the interest at the moment to capture it. But though, there's still the Ranger Mobile out there somewhere.

Rapidash began to eye us more suspiciously, and it gave me quite the scare;

"Urm, Charlie, I think we should leave..."

Old 01-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

[ NBP ]

Rapidash's intense gaze gave us quite the scare; and Natsu looked back towards the Overlook Point longingly.

"Um, Charlie, I think we should leave..." he said, and I didn't hesitate to agree.

"Yep. Let's just move slowly away so she doesn't think we're a threat... and then... LOOK OUT!" I yelped, as a burst of flame spiralled in Ludicolo's direction.

Ludicolo narrowly dodged the flaming torpedo that had erupted from Rapidash's mouth, and the Fire Pokemon arched its back and growled at us, standing in a thoroughly aggressive stance. I stepped back nervously, pulling Natsu along with me.

"I don't think that Rapidash is too pleased with us right now... we could try and make a break for it, but I don't know if it'll -"

The Rapidash roared, and opened her mouth wide; another eruption of ruby-red flame came hurtling in our direction, and I pushed Natsu out of the way to avoid the sweltering furnace of flames that barelled past us and fell clumsily into the dusty ash behind. I pulled my head out of the gray ash, spitting it out and brushing it out of my cerulean coloured hair; it suddenly occured to me that the ash might have caused me to look like an old lady, and I stifled a chuckle.

I looked up and saw Ludicolo had frozen, standing beside Natsu without any idea what to do about the aggressive Rapidash. I felt terrible; it had never been my intention to lead trainers into the park and be confronted with such dangerous situations. I knew it had been a terrible idea to come down into the fields, much less coming so near the easily-provoked Fire types down here.

"Dash!" the enraged Pokemon roared, a deep rumble within its throat. Its cream-coloured hair seemed to glow bright red from the intense flames that adorned its back, and the threatening stance didn't help my overwhelming fright either.

However, despite the natural fear I felt, I stood up slowly and motioned to Natsu. "Right. Running... may not be an option. What do you think?" I whispered, casting a furtive glance in the violent Rapidash's direction.

The Magby sat on the ground next to it, looking at us with great curiosity; but nothing even remotely threatening glimmered across its face.

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
In the middle of gray, ash-covered fields surrounding the mountain; Pokemon frolic nearby.
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon

Old 01-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Everything happened in a split second. Just when we thought we could make a break for it, this Rapidash, just made it really worse. I would have been scored really bad, if it weren't for Charlie's instincts. She seemed alright now, but she could have been a lot worse. I closed my eyes for a mere moment.

"I thought you were really a timid one, seeing how lonely you were, but I was wrong. Really wrong. I don't think Ludicolo would be the best choice to fight you, my friend. You need to fight fire, with fire. Aggressive are we? Heh! I will show you real aggressiveness...."

The Pokeball which was stuck to my right hand, I called Ludicolo back. Even though it was part Water Type, it won't put up much of a match against this terror. I reached into my back pocket and took out a new Pokeball this time, and it was very shiny compared to the other two.

"I'm depending on you, let's go!"

I didn't waste any more time, but I flung another Pokeball in the air, calling out a massive land shark-like Pokemon.

"GAAARRRRRR!!!"

It led out a huge roar, which trembled the grounds as it landed with an impact. It had fierce red eyes locked on to Rapidash, and it knew it wasn't a nice one.

"I'm counting on you buddy, show that Pokemon what real aggressiveness is like!" I smirked looking at Garchomp.

"Chomp...."

"Charlie, I suggest you step back a little, this is going to get pretty rough. Garchomp! Stay your ground and wait for Rapidash to make a move, if it does anything funny, use Dig to get out of the way!"

Old 01-19-2010, 01:06 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

[ BP ]

Natsu wisely withdrew his Ludicolo back into her Pokeball and sent out a much tougher, fight-hungry Pokemon; a gigantic lizard-like Pokemon with blue scales and deadly claws materalised before us, and snapped its jaws at Rapidash in an aggressive manner.

"Charlie, I suggest you step back a little, this is going to get pretty rough," Natsu advised, and I didn't need telling twice. I took a few good steps back and prepared to watch the drama unfold.

"Garchomp! Stay your ground and wait for Rapidash to make a move, if it does anything funny, use Dig to get out of the way!"

Garchomp gave a sideways glance to Natsu, almost looking as though he was about to roll his eyes - I could tell he was eager to get into the battle and pulverise the Rapidash, and it was frustrating for him to stand there and wait. However, the Dragon Pokemon obeyed - at least for this one occasion - and stood its ground, watching Rapidash with beady eyes and putting its full effort into focusing on the Fire Pokemon and not paying attention to anything else.

Unfortunately for Garchomp, it seemed he had forgotten about another presence in the battle field. As Rapidash glared straight back in Garchomp's direction, stubbornly refusing to budge and awaiting its move first, a tiny flurry of red emerged from a pile of ashes and threw itself into Garchomp's side, tackling it.

Garchomp, thoroughly not expecting the sudden attack, stumbled sideways from the sheer momentum of the frightened tiny Pokemon. As Garchomp fell, he pushed away the small Magby who was flittering at his side, and the Fire Pokemon went flying back into the ashes. Magby's eyes burned with protection and determination; it had watched the Garchomp shooting death glares at Rapidash, and felt an urge to defend its friend.

Despite Magby's size, it sure could pack quite a tackle; Garchomp stumbled to get up, incredibly surprised that he was on the ground on the first place. Rapidash, however, saw this as its chance. As Garchomp regained its composure, Rapidash flew forward in a well-timed Quick Attack - just a blur of red soaring through the air because of its incredible speed - and hit Garchomp in an unfortunate spot-on hit.

Rapidash, pleased with itself, quickly skittered back to where it was standing and once again stared at Garchomp with stubborn, unmoving eyes. It awaited Garchomp's move; and wasn't about to budge anytime soon. Garchomp snarled and threw its body upwards, recklessly running towards Rapidash with a Slash attack. It apparently seemed tired of waiting, and Rapidash attempted to dodge the ferocious slashing of Garchomp's claws but still got scratched a little on the back, despite knowing the attack was about to come.

Garchomp lept backwards, casting a furtive glance in Natsu's direction that seemed almost apologetic.

BATTLE STATS:

Hardy Male Garchomp [Sand Veil] - 86.43%

vs.

??? ??? Rapidash [Flash Fire] - 92.81%
??? ??? Magby [Flame Body] - 83%

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon

Old 01-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

"Hmm, a two on one? That ain't fair I suppose. Don't worry Garchomp, you're not in this alone!"

I threw another Pokeball in the air, calling out Slowbro. Never judge a book by its cover or so they say, Slowbro might look like one slacker, but it might pack a punch if given the right opportunity of course. This was that opportunity.

"Sloooowww....."

The Pokemon yawned upon entering the battle field, and stood aside Garchomp, who was a bit thrown off by the feisty Magby, but nonetheless, it let out a smirk upon seeing its partner by its side.

"This is it. They won't be moving huh? Then we shall start this match, Garchomp, do a Swords Dance to evade any fire attacks they might spew at you, and go underground using, Dig, and stay there until I call you out! Slowbro, start off with a Rain Dance, that should weaken their fire power and slow them down a lil, followed up by a huge Surf attack!"

Old 01-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

[ BP ]

OOC: It might do you favours if you RP'd out some of your attacks. ^^
Oh, and the genders? ^^

Garchomp looked in disdain towards Natsu, and I could tell that he was frustrated in his trainer's choice of battle strategy. He was fidgety and filled with boundless energy, and I knew that all he wanted to do was simply run towards that giant Rapidash and slash it to pieces, not hide underground and wait for them to find him.

While Garchomp stood there in quiet disarray, Natsu's other Pokemon - a determined, rather feisty Slowbro - threw his arms into the sky in a thoroughly theatrical manoeuvre. Spinning around in a powerful fashion, he lept upward gracefully in synchronisation with thundering rainclouds which gathered overhead. Rain droplets began to shower from the sky, and Slowbro held his face towards them, relishing the refreshing water splashing on his face.

Rapidash and Magby didn't like the rain; in fact, they despised it. The rain threatened to douse Rapidash's proud flames which burned brightly on its back, and it seemed as though Magby actually sustained some damage from the rain which poured down; it drenched the vulnerable Fire type, and it whined in pain.

Garchomp looked up at the rain in disdain, snarling at it. Glancing at Natsu, he threw himself into the air and barelled down into the ground, throwing up dirt and dust as he buried himself deep in the ground. Obediently, he stayed under; feeling the vibrations of the earth as he attempted to accurately predict the most opportune time to unleash his throttling power on the Pokemon above.

Rapidash and Magby were fretting about the rain, and Slowbro took his chance. Closing his eyes in a serene manner, he lifted his arms upwards and the rain that was bucketing down suddenly seemed to stop and float around him; creating a strange gathering of liquid suspended in the air behind him. Throwing his arms down, he sent the water out towards the Fire types, with him Surfing ontop of it.

Rapidash was fast; she leaped out of the way of the impending wave and in turn threw her head towards Slowbro, ripping into him with her well-aimed horn. Slowbro sustained massive damaged, and yelped as he fell off his own carefully-constructed wave at Rapidash's feet. Rapidash roared, before sending a glowing, charged hoof down at the Slowbro; a Stomp attack, which pressed Slowbro down further into the soft ash on the ground - which lessened the impact of the attack.

The raging water still thundered towards the poor Magby, however; and it hit it with a violent effectiveness, and the tiny Pokemon was thrown at least 20 feet away from the small battlefield. It was injured terribly by the Water attack, and it seemed to struggle to try and sit up.

Rapidash began to flicker across the field, a blur in the falling gray ash around us, building up her speed with an intense Agility attack - all the while casting smug looks at the Slowbro on the ground.

"Here's your chance," I whispered to Natsu. "Rapidash is cocky... get it while it least expects it!"

BATTLE STATS:

Hardy Male Garchomp [Sand Veil] - 86.43% [UNDERGROUND]
Brave Male Slowbro [Own Tempo] - 70%

vs.

??? ??? Rapidash [Flash Fire] - 92.81% [SPEED +2]
??? ??? Magby [Flame Body] - 12%

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
It's raining.
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon

Last edited by Splishee; 01-22-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

OOC: I'm sorry, I almost forgot. I mixed it up with something else ^^;

Genders huh? Hmmm. Make the Magby a Guy, and Rapidash a Lass :B

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grrrr..." I began to pout as he saw Rapidash in full power.

"I knew Magby wasn't the real threat here, so maybe..." before finishing his sentence, he reached out to his bag pockets and took out a Parkball. I kept staring at it, thinking if it was a wise decision or not, then, something came across my mind.

"Slowbro, get back up and use Psychic to bring that Magby up in the air! Right around there!" I pointed out to a certain location.

There was nothing in particular in that location, but Slowbro soon understood what was I up to. Minutes later, Slowbro's eyes began to glow light blue and the frail opponent, Magby, became outlined in light blue as well. Magby was of course caught off by surprise, but it merely had the energy to shake it off.

But he didn't give up without a fight, as Magby tried its best trying to throw its flames all over, but the sustaining rain prevented it from doing so, and soon, it became under control of Slowbro's.

"Sllooooowww......"

Slowbro raised its arms out and flung the helpless critter towards the direction I pointed it too, and to my surprise, Rapidash turned its attention towards its friend, and started racing towards it.

"That's it...Closer now....NOW, GARCHOMP, Jump out with a powerful slash!"

Rapidash was startled at the moment, backing away, but it was a bit late. The grounds started to tremble, and a minute path opened way, as Garchomped leaped out from its back, having its right arm raised and letting out a huge growl.

"Garrrrr!!!!"

It looked like it was waiting for this moment...

Old 01-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

[ BP ]

Natsu commanded his Slowbro to use Psychic on the Magby, and I was very puzzled as to why he was doing so. Magby was hardly the threat in this battle; Rapidash was fast, powerful and quite aggressive to boot, and was staring towards Slowbro with a hungry look in her eyes. I felt quite afraid just seeing the lethal glare that Rapidash was giving; I was amazed that Slowbro was able to keep his composure. But he seemed to be a courageous sort; and met her glare with similar - if not identical - ferocity.

Slowbro seemed to understand Natsu's insinuation, and proceeded to turn his head towards Magby. At the same time, Slowbro's eyes and Magby's body glowed an astonishing blue, and Magby was thrown into the air easily and carelessly.

"Bee!" Magby screeched, which immediately drew Rapidash's attention.

It seemed as though Rapidash felt a connection to her little friend - almost a motherly instinct, and her face was drenched with worry as she looked at him squealing in fright high in the air. Immediately forgetting everything else, she ran towards Magby with incredible speed, and then proceeded to leap into the air to try and reach him.

"NOW, GARCHOMP, jump out with a powerful Slash!" Natsu roared.

I finally realised what was going on, and silently praised Natsu's strategy. Garchomp, beyond excited to finally get some action, sprung out from beneath the ground with enthusiasm. Aiming a sharp claw at Rapidash, it leapt forward with relish.

By the time Rapidash turned around to face him, it was almost too late; but Rapidash was agile and impeccably fast from her previous Agility move, and sprung out of the way of the attack instantly like a blur. Garchomp landed, looking around with confusion, before Rapidash materialised behind him and thrusted him aside with a powerful body tackle. It was a Take Down attack; and both Pokemon collided with a painful-sounding 'crunch' and flew off in opposite directions.

Rapidash's large body flew into the air and crashed into Magby, who was still hovering above the ground. Magby was physically drained by the long-lasting Psychic attack, and he immediately dropped down to the ground, eyes closed. He had fainted.

Rapidash looked over at Magby, lying motionless on the ground, and let out a strangled whine. I sighed, and pulled my Ranger radio out of my jeans. "Fainted Pokemon, Magby, near Outlook Point in the fields."

An Abra immediately appeared above Magby in a pink flash, laid a yellow, smooth hand on Magby's red body, and both Pokemon were gone - presumably to the nearest Ranger Outpost.

Rapidash frowned, and then turned back to Garchomp and Slowbro in anger. Rearing her body upwards, her flaming mane that travelled down her back suddenly grew immensely. She shook her body and the roaring flames travelled towards the two Pokemon - encircling them with a large Fire Blast attack. I bit my lip, wondering what the two Pokemon would do.

BATTLE STATS:

Hardy Male Garchomp [Sand Veil] - 68.81%
Brave Male Slowbro [Own Tempo] - 70%

vs.

??? Female Rapidash [Flash Fire] - 80.43% [SPEED +2]

Trainer Stats:
Natsu Dragneel
$140 000

Area Effects:
[Mt. Deckbi]
It's raining.
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:

Wild Pokemon

Last edited by Splishee; 01-24-2010 at 11:11 AM.