Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 03-05-2010, 07:12 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South America, Brazil.
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! Round 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Void vs. Mattj, wasn't that the same problem we had in the first round?

But I'll pm BP to let him know.
Thanks for remember.

UPDATES:

Match 17: Void [ ] vs. [ ] Broderick
Match 18: megamonk4 [ ] vs. [ ] mattj
__________________
Bye, PE2k!
(2007~2010)
  #182  
Old 03-06-2010, 04:49 AM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! Round 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
Thanks for remember.

UPDATES:

Match 17: Void [ ] vs. [ ] Broderick
Match 18: megamonk4 [ ] vs. [ ] mattj
Oh boy... isn't Void the person who lives in like, east Asia?
Anyway, I'll do my best to get my match done, despite a possible 16 hour difference in time... I may have to forfeit this round though, because with an intense baseball practice schedule+games next week, I'm not going to have very much time at all.
__________________
  #183  
Old 03-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! Round 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Oh boy... isn't Void the person who lives in like, east Asia?
Anyway, I'll do my best to get my match done, despite a possible 16 hour difference in time... I may have to forfeit this round though, because with an intense baseball practice schedule+games next week, I'm not going to have very much time at all.
he is on normally during the morning hours or really late like 1 or 2 am
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #184  
Old 03-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! Round 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Oh boy... isn't Void the person who lives in like, east Asia?
Anyway, I'll do my best to get my match done, despite a possible 16 hour difference in time... I may have to forfeit this round though, because with an intense baseball practice schedule+games next week, I'm not going to have very much time at all.
Please don't say Void is going to get a free pass through round two, as well.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #185  
Old 03-08-2010, 10:46 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South America, Brazil.
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! Round 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Please don't say Void is going to get a free pass through round two, as well.
Impossible.
If Void is being incovenient to the tournament, he must leave.
However, at this point, I can't say nothing. There are over 1,5 week to everyone do their matchs, lol.
__________________
Bye, PE2k!
(2007~2010)
  #186  
Old 03-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! Round 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Oh boy... isn't Void the person who lives in like, east Asia?
Anyway, I'll do my best to get my match done, despite a possible 16 hour difference in time... I may have to forfeit this round though, because with an intense baseball practice schedule+games next week, I'm not going to have very much time at all.
I occasionally pull off all-nighters on weekends to get tournament matches done though, so I guess if I have to, I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
Impossible.
If Void is being incovenient to the tournament, he must leave.
However, at this point, I can't say nothing. There are over 1,5 week to everyone do their matchs, lol.
Well, actually, if he forfeits, there's really nothing I can do about it.
:p

I'd seriously rather not get another free pass though.
__________________

Last edited by Void; 03-08-2010 at 02:51 PM.
  #187  
Old 03-10-2010, 02:22 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Activity post...Nothing more really.

Angela said she might have been able to battle me Sunday evening, but then...nothing...
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #188  
Old 03-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Please don't say Void is going to get a free pass through round two, as well.
As much as I really hate to do this, there simply is no way that I can battle Void without getting up extremely early in the morning, around 5:00 AM. I'm 16 hours behind him, so I'm just going to forfeit this match. I have Wilechase's tournament match that I need to get done as well, and am making a new OU team for that to boot.
Although, on the off chance that we encounter each other online at some point, I'll definetly make sure to battle him.
__________________
  #189  
Old 03-10-2010, 05:03 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: South America, Brazil.
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
As much as I really hate to do this, there simply is no way that I can battle Void without getting up extremely early in the morning, around 5:00 AM. I'm 16 hours behind him, so I'm just going to forfeit this match. I have Wilechase's tournament match that I need to get done as well, and am making a new OU team for that to boot.
Although, on the off chance that we encounter each other online at some point, I'll definetly make sure to battle him.
If we keep to give Void free pass, it's unfair.
I hate to do this, but I'll have to kick Void from the tourney for timezone stuff. =/
It's not fair Broderick leaves the tourney bcoz Void's timezone :|
__________________
Bye, PE2k!
(2007~2010)
  #190  
Old 03-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
If we keep to give Void free pass, it's unfair.
I hate to do this, but I'll have to kick Void from the tourney for timezone stuff. =/
It's not fair Broderick leaves the tourney bcoz Void's timezone :|
Could you perhaps leave the match-up for now, and if we don't get it done by the deadline, then give him the win? Because leaving the tournament without even getting a match in is pretty sad, so I still want to try and get this done.
__________________
  #191  
Old 03-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Angela's Avatar
Angela Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Sea Temple
Posts: 2,917
Send a message via MSN to Angela
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Activity post...Nothing more really.

Angela said she might have been able to battle me Sunday evening, but then...nothing...
I know, had to go to sleep.. :(

Any possibility you can be on more early since I'm way in front of you in time.. ?
__________________



Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
Avatar by Tombi <3 Banner by Angela

  #192  
Old 03-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Someone needs to offer to be a little more assertive in the below stated matters, so I'll step up and do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
As much as I really hate to do this, there simply is no way that I can battle Void without getting up extremely early in the morning, around 5:00 AM. I'm 16 hours behind him, so I'm just going to forfeit this match. I have Wilechase's tournament match that I need to get done as well, and am making a new OU team for that to boot.
Although, on the off chance that we encounter each other online at some point, I'll definetly make sure to battle him.
I'm on early. I can battle him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
If we keep to give Void free pass, it's unfair.
I hate to do this, but I'll have to kick Void from the tourney for timezone stuff. =/
It's not fair Broderick leaves the tourney bcoz Void's timezone :|
It's not fair for Void to get kicked due to where he lives. I'll take him on. He appears to be online now, so I'll send him a PM. Just swap Angela for Void in my bracket since it seems mine and Angela's times conflict, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Could you perhaps leave the match-up for now, and if we don't get it done by the deadline, then give him the win? Because leaving the tournament without even getting a match in is pretty sad, so I still want to try and get this done.
I'll battle you, since we are commonly on at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela View Post
I know, had to go to sleep.. :(

Any possibility you can be on more early since I'm way in front of you in time.. ?
Any way you could battle Broderick?
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 03-10-2010 at 01:43 PM.
  #193  
Old 03-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Double post...sue me...

I'm trying to do the right thing in my below post, but no word from the peanut gallery as to if the powers that be in the tourney will allow it or not...And it's been over a day, and at least two of the tournament judges have been on.

Have we stopped bothering with this all the sudden, and we weren't informed?
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #194  
Old 03-11-2010, 11:00 PM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Double post...sue me...

I'm trying to do the right thing in my below post, but no word from the peanut gallery as to if the powers that be in the tourney will allow it or not...And it's been over a day, and at least two of the tournament judges have been on.

Have we stopped bothering with this all the sudden, and we weren't informed?
Well I'm all for it if y'all think you can get the battles done.
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #195  
Old 03-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Official PE2K Tournament 2010! ROUND 2 is UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Double post...sue me...

I'm trying to do the right thing in my below post, but no word from the peanut gallery as to if the powers that be in the tourney will allow it or not...And it's been over a day, and at least two of the tournament judges have been on.

Have we stopped bothering with this all the sudden, and we weren't informed?
im a judge to for this, and i look in this thread every time their is a new update. The void thing caused this to slow down a little...other matches should logically be able to get finished
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com