Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:36 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: Dawn`s fate

Alright, Dawn sucks, but she did uh... attract more male viewers to the show.

...And she plays in contests, can't forget that. ._.;;
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
I think either Mamoswine and Piplup leave or all of Dawn's Pokemon do. Piplup is just a stage hogger and...ugh...I hate piplups!! Mamoswine is to lazy...and I don't really like lazy people that can roll over and squash you.
That whole post didn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post
I dont see how you all hate her =/
I don't hate Dawn. I don't find her annoying either.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:01 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I think Dawn will definitely leave. Once the next gen rolls around, they're not gonna want Piplup being the star of the show anymore, no matter how many people like it or Dawn's character.

We have to remember that the anime is basically an advertisement for the games. They're gonna wanna give the next generation as much exposure as possible, and that means getting rid of Dawn and the majority of the Sinnoh Pokemon that are currently owned by the main characters.

Most likely the new female character for the gen V games will replace her. For a change, I'd love her to be an accomplished trainer who decides to join Ash and can hold her own against him (basically like Misty), rather than a newbie he has to tutor.

Better still, replace Brock with a new trainer and bring Misty back... though we all know that won't happen. =P
But if they get rid of Dawn, who is Ash going to love? I mean, first we got Misty, then May, and now Dawn. They may as well sing the Scrubs song for Ash as he can't take it anymore for he's no Superman if he has to travel with yet another girl! I want Dawn to stay, it'll be a crushing blow for me if she leaves.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:23 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
But if they get rid of Dawn, who is Ash going to love? I mean, first we got Misty, then May, and now Dawn. They may as well sing the Scrubs song for Ash as he can't take it anymore for he's no Superman if he has to travel with yet another girl! I want Dawn to stay, it'll be a crushing blow for me if she leaves.
I never saw him show any form of emotion for either May or Dawn. Besides, why do you want him to love every single female protagonist that travels around with him on account of their bikes being fried (which is getting old by the way)?

=^^= Nya
Old 02-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I want Dawn to leave. I also want Ash and Brock to leave. Pikachu can still be a bit character in the credits but other than that he's out too. And then I want them to make an entirely new main cast with actually competent villains. Oh, and make it darker and more teenager-oriented because quite frankly it's gone past the point of stupidity. At least stupidity is fun to mock.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post

Ash never really "loves" any of the chicks, he be pimpin'.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:27 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
I never saw him show any form of emotion for either May or Dawn. Besides, why do you want him to love every single female protagonist that travels around with him on account of their bikes being fried (which is getting old by the way)?

=^^= Nya
Well, though in the PCs there are obvious separate rooms for boys and girls, what about the great outdoors and sleeping in sleeping bags? True, they are separate probably obviously, but you can't say there isn't any closeness.

Misty was the bike
But however, May was starting her Pokemon journey, and Pikachu had that illness that released his discharging power
Dawn was also starting her journey, so May and Dawn were not 'owning' it to Ash in traveling with him. May was the Ruby/Sapphire fillin and Dawn is the Diamond and Pearl fillin.

Is the next format going to focus on Pokemon Coliseum?

Ash is too committed to his journey to notice the girls anyway.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Ash never had feelings for any of the girl characters O.o

And their probably gonna go back to Johto for the frontier. Hopefully Misty tags along.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:33 AM
Broc Offline
New Trainer

I liked misty. She was by far the best female char and most people remember her well.
Brock suxs now so toss him out. ( he has what 7-8 family members so it leaves a way for him to return, like his dad died or something) and make gary join for a good twist in the story, cuzz ash has been getting crappy battle wise.

Heart Gold FC info: Broc FC: 4984 7143 2729

www.breedersmarket.webs.com <<<<<<trade thread

Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
That whole post didn't make sense
I mean, I want either those two Pokemon to go or for Dawn to be replaced.

Her Piplup is a stage-hog and would do anything for fame. Her Ambipom was way better.
Mamoswine was just a tidbit to overweight...just imagine sleeping next to him...That would NOT be good...

I really hope either May or Misty comes back. I don't know if I like gym leaders or Coordinators better because it has been a long time since I have watched something with Misty in it. I hope the next one is a gym leader.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I hope dawn dies in a fire because Ash's pokemon has a seizure and lights her on fire. Misty was like THE BOMB. Anyways, I don't watch pokemon, I'm just saying that Misty is way better than Dawn.

~RS

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Old 04-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned

If 5th Gen is going to be the last gen of Pokemon then they should bring Misty back for 1 last run with Ash and some other dude. I think they should bring back Max all grown up and as a breeder like Brock was. If they want to bring more viewers they need to do this and make it more entertaining than "in this episode we help a random person with random stuff and waste 30 minutes of your life!"
Old 04-03-2010, 03:47 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro-Smasher View Post
I hope dawn dies in a fire because Ash's pokemon has a seizure and lights her on fire. Misty was like THE BOMB. Anyways, I don't watch pokemon, I'm just saying that Misty is way better than Dawn.

~RS
I'm with you here, Retro.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:09 PM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf

BURN DAWN BURN!!!!!!!!!!
GET THE HE// OUT OF THE SHOW!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~
Old 04-03-2010, 11:59 PM
hectic Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochyenawolf View Post
BURN DAWN BURN!!!!!!!!!!
GET THE HE// OUT OF THE SHOW!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO
Lol I think the pokemon should kill all the people and just do it like the dinosaurs.