Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-01-2010, 01:35 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Individual RP;; Silver Espeon Esper

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Woods

Ash Adam Dalca was idly playing with a green tennis ball, tossing it up and down as he sat in his chair in one of the higher-up’s office. Sure, he wasn’t supposed to be there… but his boss wouldn’t be back for another hour and he didn’t have any trainers coming in that day. Slow day, his sister had said when she came in to be taken to Mt. Deckbi. In the midst of his musing, Ash tossed the fuzzy ball to high into the air and instead of catching it, the ball bounced on the ground before hitting an expensive, antique-looking lamp.

“Prostii!” he yelped at the sound of the crash. He almost jumped out of his seat, but decided it was safer to stay away from the mess of glass. “Crap, crap, crap.” He didn’t speak in Romanian often—unlike his sister who reverted back and forth without thought—so when he did he really meant it.

The door opened to reveal one of the secretaries, a young woman named Arabella. “What are you doing, Ash? You have a Trainer waiting for you!” she scolded.

“I do?” Ash asked, looking a bit dazed. “Oh right! That kid… Silver! I’ll get leaving right now!” He hurriedly grabbed his backpack and he hurried out the door, jumping over the cracked glass. “Could you pick this stuff up, Arabella?”

“Fine, but you’ve got to leave now!” Arabella said, shaking her onyx locks in irritation.

“I am, I am,” Ash said, grinning childishly. “Thanks a bunch!”

The red-headed young man hurried into the waiting room, brushing off bits and pieces of dust, hair fuzz that was on his loved jacket. “Hiya Silver, my name is Ash Dalca and I will be your Ranger today!” he said cheerfully when he stopped the fourteen year old boy. “So, shall we be on our way to the Woods?”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Silver

Area Effects: n/a
Encounters Remaining- 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Brave Pidgeot (F) -Keen Eye Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Hasty Sceptile (M) (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Hidden Power (Flying), Substitute, Swords Dance, Leech Seed, Thunderpunch) -Overgrow Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: Park Balls x2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
n/a

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 02-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: Individual RP;; Silver Espeon Esper

Yeah, this is all I got.
---------------------
Silver
Woods

Silver was waiting for the rager that was supose to come and take him through the woods. Soon enough someone walked up to him and introduced himself as the ranger that was supose to bring him through the woods. Your late... Silver thought to himself, but he wasn't going to say it out loud. "Sure." He said with a nod. He looked at the ranger and shruged. "Lead the way. I don't know where anything at all is around here." Silver said boredly.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Individual RP;; Silver Espeon Esper

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Woods

Ash grinned childishly once more, agreeing and leading the young boy out into his Ranger Jeep. As the dark green jeep rolled up to the Woods, Ash was chatting excitedly about how he loved to explore the dark woods. “You ready?” he asked, taking a PokeBall of his own out and releasing one of his closest Pokemon friends, Mister the Sudowoodo. The tree-like Pokemon grinned, saluting his Trainer.

Silver, this here is my good friend Mister! Mister, this is Silver!” he said, grinning. He was interrupted by a loud, snarl-like sound, aimed for the small group.

Ash and Mister turned, seeing a large, furry Rat Pokemon crawling out from under the ferns. The Raticate looked quite pissed.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Silver

Area Effects: n/a
Encounters Remaining- 15

Wild Pokemon:
Raticate --100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Brave Pidgeot (F) -Keen Eye Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Hasty Sceptile (M) (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Hidden Power (Flying), Substitute, Swords Dance, Leech Seed, Thunderpunch) -Overgrow Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: Park Balls x2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Raticate

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

````````

OOC// Short is fine, just remember to add detail when battling! ^.^

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993