Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 02-05-2010, 02:44 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: So Long

I've never really chatted to you before, or even challenged you, but I know you've done a lot for this place and I'll miss you here ^.^ Have a good rest of your life and maybe come back and visit us one day!

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 02-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Even you're leaving now eh? That's real life I guess. I've always been intimidated by you (lol) and have always held alot of respect for you as a top URPG Battler, and a nice guy overall to chat with. Can't forget the times where I challenged you for the LD, the time you gave me my first work in the URPG(Underground) and the nonsensical chats with you and Emma regarding the Quiz thingy. I wish you best of luck in the life ahead. :) Do drop by now and then.

Best regards,
Sam

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 02-05-2010, 02:29 PM
RPGBoss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RPGBoss Send a message via MSN to RPGBoss Send a message via Yahoo to RPGBoss Send a message via Skype™ to RPGBoss

Wow another great Veteran leaving the URPG but that happens as we grow older and our responsibilities increase...when I joined the Army I kinda had to stop being active as well..now I just come here from time to time to see whats going on..

Old 02-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Subside Offline

Send a message via AIM to Subside Send a message via MSN to Subside

Well, just as I decide to try and get back into this lark, you leave. Grand. It was good knowing you Mike, your the one I looked up too as a battler, to this day I don't think I ever beat you, you'll have to come back at some point so I can kick your arse, take care mate.