Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:28 PM
NES2 Offline

Arrow Crossover 2: The Tournament(Reopened)

In the RP's of Pokemon Elite 2000, there exist multiple universes, called RP's. These universe's usually exist separate from each other. But every year, a tournament is held. This tournament is different from other tournaments. No rules is the only rule. Two people fight for their lives in a great arena known as Final Destination, to prove that they are the greatest. Not just in one dimension, but in all of them. This is the Crossover.

The day of the tournament begins like a normal day in your RP universe. You go along doing your business, whatever that may be. then, a portal opens up. It doesn't suck you in, but rather stands there like an open door. You enter. And when you reach the other side, you find yourself in a large arena. You find people from worlds unknown have also come here. the tournament has begun.

Rules:

now this is a very different RP with VERY different rules. in this RP, ALL the RP's come together in the Great Tournament. This is a fighting tournament, with your only rule being to knockout your opponent. You can do this by ANY means necessary. This tournament will use brackets, with winner advancing. The loser gets sent back to their universe, retaining their memories of the event. The champion will receive one wish to be granted. The wish can be anything you desire. Now as for sign-ups, instead of characters signing up, the head of your RP will sign-up. An RP sign-up will go as follows:

RP name:
Theme:
Number of Members of RP:

After i accept an RP, it's member's will NOT be required to sign-up traditionally.

If the RP you participate in does not chose to participate, you may use this sign-up sheet instead.

name:
Description (pics allowed, I'm not a sentence freak):
Backround:
Etc.:

When not fighting, there is plenty to do in this dimension. As it is a large arena, you can watch matches, cheer on friends, and grab food. Also, you can do some sneaking around and try to unravel the tournaments secret. After all, why would someone hold such a large tournament?

Now, I've held a crossover before, but it was only pokemon RPs. Now, ANY RP can join, regardless of type. I hope that this RP will be successful. Let the games begin! And if this RP dies, don't worry, Crossover is an annual event and will be held every year!

WE ARE OPEN:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=104198

Banned
None

Last edited by NES2; 03-21-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:08 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: Crossover 2: The Tournament

RP Name: Pokemon: Grande Challenge
Theme: Battle Tournament and Mystery
Number of Members: 10

Mick: This should be fun!
Old 02-11-2010, 04:34 AM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

Send a message via AIM to iheartsquirtle11 Send a message via Yahoo to iheartsquirtle11

Pokemon Ultimate Challenge

I don't want to enter my RP as a whole, but i would like to enter myself. so here is my info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Character:
Name: Jaison Issacar Valvor
Height: 5 Ft. 10 In.
Wieght: 140 lbs.
Body: Slim, somewhat toned. Light tan skin Hair: his hair is almost buzz cut, black with a red fauxhawk.
Eyes: an emerald green Features: He has thin black eyeliner one, and a tattoo on his upper back of an unknown symbol.
Clothes: he wears a black sleveless jacket with a zipper off to one side and a red v-neck shirt underneath. He also wears black fingerless gloves and black tripps with zippers on them. Black converse shoes. In some RPGs he will also be wearing a black face mask that covers over his mouth and neck, if not he wears a chain neackless with a lock in the center.
Personality: He generally is an easy going guy. He can sometimes be a bit clumsy and has an attitude. He puts up a big front of "Lone Wolf" but is always there when needed. Has a big instict for protecting and won't let anyone get in his way of his goals.

Pokemon: Riolu, Squritle, Phanpy, Dratini, Zangoose and Sableye

Last edited by iheartsquirtle11; 02-12-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:20 PM
NES2 Offline

Both the RP and the Individual sign-up are accepted. I'm waiting on a few more members, so hold up. In the meantime, I'm gonna sign-up my RP:

RP name: Battle Island School
Theme: Pokemon School
Number of Members of RP: About 4 as of now

Accepted rofl.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Here's my only RP, but one that I love so. ^^

RP name: Battle for Shibuya
Theme: The World Ends With You
Members: 3 (was still awesome)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=100683 Bit of an old RP, so linky.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 02-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

RP name: Pokemon: Nintendo Arrivals
Theme: Nintendo characters cross over to the pokemon world
Number of Members of RP: 8 (Hey, including you!)

Name: Iro
Race: Hylian
Appearance: He looks like but also has a Hylian crest on his chest peice.
Spoiler:

Personality: Iro is very calm. He is only stressed when battling enemies, which is often because he tends to get into trouble alot. He is not very arrogant, but he can be described as slightly cocky or overconfident. When he's around groups of people, he likes to show off and make himself the best in the group, but he doesn't try to belittle the others. He is not very trusting though, its hard to gain his trust. But he is sure to hold is position in any debate or battle, and never fail to defend his side.
History: Iro was born in to a small rich family in Hyrule. Iro went on with his father to train to be a warrior. His father was very strict in his training, and didn't let Iro come up with any strategies or techniques himself so Iro ran away to train himself. He went to an tree in a strange forest where monkeys roamed free and he found a sword smashed into the tree trunk. Iro trained there in solitude for years with the monkeys and befriended a monkey king named Nak. When Iro finished his training, he went back to Hyrule castle and heard of the princesses fate. He was determined to help her but one thing stood in his way. His father. His father proceeded to attack him but Iro would not stand for his father's treachery any longer. Iro fought his father with all his might and came out victorious, leaving his father dead, but he was injured to. He was healed and left Hyrule castle to become a lone fighter against Ganongdorf's forces.
Magic: He learned a spell from Nak the monkey king which allows him to turn into a monkey like this for a short period of time: http://www.zeldawiki.org/File:Monkey.png And he can cast little balls of smog to make a small, sight inhibiting screen.
Weapons(s)/equipment: A sword which he calls the Banisher (Looks like this: ) and a Black Hylian shield with gold trimming. On his knuckles he has spikes so that he can combat hand to hand.
Alleigance: Good

Is it ok if I use this SU from another RP that's not mine? (The Legend of Zelda: Shattered Courage)

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats

Last edited by Retro-Smasher; 02-12-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:39 PM
NES2 Offline

Both RP's are accepted, along with the character. I'm writing a URPG story right now to catch my first pokemon, but the RP thread should be up soon.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you might wanna post the link and let everyone know this is uuuuuuuuuup...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-17-2010, 11:10 PM
NES2 Offline

The link is... again: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=104198
Old 02-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Considering I don't think that the 'Freak City' RP is gonna be entered, this is my characters SU

Name: Jason Crape
Appearance: http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/245479-An...ll_display.jpg
Background: (We actually didn't have to submit a background for our characters, is that o.k?)
Etc: Has Biokinesis; Ability to change his DNA structure e.g. He could give himself wings, make himself stronger, even completely change his whole body
Old 02-20-2010, 12:29 PM
NES2 Offline

Accepted, my good mate.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Name: Reisen Udongein Inaba
Description: Don’t look into her eyes!
Etc.:

Name: Flandre Scarlet
Description: Heeeeeeeeeeeeres Flandre!
Etc.:

Name: Utsuho Reiuji “Okuu”
Description: ..... Click...
Etc.:

I am not adding their histories, assuming that's what Background is, because they will make no sense to somebody who hasn't played the games. Oh and I dunno what the deal with rabbit girl up there is. *Points to Reisen* I meen I know a lot of it but I don't know all of it. Not as simple as Flandre's and Okuu's.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 02-21-2010, 11:37 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Name: Selena Aquarius
Appearance: Selena wears no shoes. She wears a blue ankle bracelet on her right leg.
Personality: Selena is a kind and caring girl. She is a determined young woman. She is smart, but sensitive. She has a hard time meeting new people, but when she trusts you, she can tell you a lot. She is sometimes shy and timid. Doesn't really think of her self as pretty. She has bubbly personality when with her friends, and does whatever she can to help. She is a real team player. What she lacks in bravery she makes up for in kindness. She isn't afraid to get violent, and does what she can to protect others.
History: Selena lived with her parents in the Northern water tribe. She was the princess there, but her parents never really showed their affection to her. She felt lonley since she never had friends except the penguins. One day, when Selena was about 13, she was playing out in the ice near the ocean and the ice panel she stood on broke apart from her home. She was drifted out into the ocean. She survived by water bending to catch fish to eat. She ate raw fish to survive and was forced to drink the water beneath her. She faced storms and beast attacks by using her water bending. She was attacked by a large snake-dragon and was able to escape with a permanant scar on her ankle.

It took her about a year and a half, but she finally beached on the Earth Kingdom. She was put up for adoption. A nice couple found her and adopted her. They were a wealthy family and put her into the best school, Gaoling International. Their she is studying and mastering her bending. She is an intermediate bender. She isn't a master, but is half way there. She takes her bending seriously since she has used it her whole life for survival. Spending along time in the ocean has let her know, by touching the water, if something is wrong with the water or if it is polluted.Her new parents showed her the affection her real parents never did. So Selena was happy there. She felt like this was the true place she belonged.

She know she is a princess, but she doesn't feel any different than the other kids. She wonders if her family are looking for her, but she doesn't know if she could leave this place and her new parents.

Bending: Water Bending

Other Abilites: Selena has the healing ability, and freeze ability.

Other: She is no ordinary water bender as you guys will soon discover

Last edited by mickmon95; 03-08-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:31 PM
NES2 Offline

Both are accepted. RP, my friends, RP!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Because I can't be bothered to copy it up (;

Here's my SU for Pandora! :D

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...84&postcount=4