Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:12 AM
BigManOnCampus Offline
New Trainer

Default Need Help ASAP Please! Line Up For R/B/Y

Hi, I just started league at my school for pokemon in which there is 45 people in. We split up into 4 divisions and held a pokemon draft online on a website I created from invisionfree. I just basically need help with move sets and what I should teach them and have them learn! I know the team isnt the best... give me a break it was a draft and I am new to competitive battling.

Dragonite
Flareon
Tentacool
Tauros
Aerodactyl
Rattata

Just remember that is strictly for R/B/Y so only those moves! Im trying to trade my aerodactyl for a snorlax so info on a Snorlax would be beneficial too!

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2010, 10:49 PM
floyd Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Need Help ASAP Please! Line Up For R/B/Y

Tyranitar
Blissey
Skarmory
Milotic
Jolteon
dugtrio

I can switch btw blissey and skarmory. Skarmory will have agility, drill peck, spikes and whirlwind. He can just use agility to get the first hit, then use spikes. If you pokemon out uses physical more then he can lay more spikes. if the other pokemon uses special moves he will use whirlwind damaging incoming pokemon with spikes.

Tryranitar has dragon dance which increases speed and attack so if you rattle off one or two of those you can roll thru a whole party.

Jolteon can baton pass agility and substitution. But he is also a good special sweeper.

Blissey is a tank. give her thunder wave, seismic toss, a healing move, and aroma theropy.

Dugtrio is a physical sweeper, but he has arena trap so you can take out a blissy

Milotic is a bulky water that can take a hit, but use calm mind coupled with recover and it is a tank
Old 03-30-2010, 08:51 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Default Re: Need Help ASAP Please! Line Up For R/B/Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Tyranitar
Blissey
Skarmory
Milotic

Jolteon
dugtrio
The ones in bold can't be used in a R/B/Y tournament. I'd use Dragonite instead of Tyranitar (I think that they are used the same way. Chansey instead of Blissey. Gyarados instead of Milotic.

Last edited by KantoBreeder; 03-31-2010 at 09:03 PM.