Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: Individual RP: Gamedude

OOC: I pick Male. Does this mean I can use Tangela for the rest of the trip?

“Congrats!” the park ranger said. Craig was quite as a mouse.

“Looks like a clean capture! Nice battling!” The ranger said again as he threw Tangela’s Pokéball to Craig.

“I did it!” Craig yelled as he put his new captured Tangela’s Pokéball into his belt. Shocker was just as happy, as he danced around like a old man on crack.

“Where would you like to head to next? There’s a fairly large patch of trees to the East, a small pond to the West, or we could follow the path North. Whatever you want to do!” Park ranger sec said.

“Lets see, heads we fallow the path up North and tails we go to the pond” Craig said as he took out his lucky golden rusted coin he found on the sidewalk one day well walking home from a wild party. Craig flipped the coin lightly. The coin landed on tails.

“Looks like were heading to the pond, I could use a nice little dip” Craig said whipping off the sweet off his head. Craig looked at the Pokéball that contained his Tangela. I can’t believe I captured him, it took a bit but I did it! The tall trainer thought as he put back his Pokéball and took out his flashy cell phone.

“Let the way sir!” Craig said turned on his cell phone to check his messages. Shocker fallowed.

“Elective!” Shocker said as he ran around in circles.

“Wait, let me just put Shocker back in his ball” Craig said as he returned the huge yellow bear.

“Baby, how’s your trip so far? Did you capture anything? LMFAO, Kayla just ran into a tree!” Craig read his text out loud as he walked with his ranger.

“I just captured a Tangela and I’m heading towards the pond, I’ll check my phone after I find another Pokémon. Tell Kayla she is a stupid” Craig said out loud and typed to his girlfriend. Craig turned off his cell phone.

“I can’t wait to find another Pokémon” Craig said joyfully to the ranger.

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:01 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

NBP

As Sec and Craig approached the oversized pond, they could see a variety of lush greenery surrounding the moist area. Cat tails poked along the pond-side, tree stumps littered the ground like berries, and the occasional log was positioned along the edge of the water; making them a perfect place to sit while fishing. Sec also caught a glance of hundreds of wildflowers in the tall fields just behind the miniature body of water.

“Where from here? I don’t seem to see any Pokemon…” Sec asked Craig; unfortunately they hadn’t been as lucky as they had thought, as no new Pokemon were in sight.

Suddenly, Sec and Craig’s luck changed, as a happy go-lucky ferret hobbled right up to the duo.

“Ret?” it whimpered as it cocked its head to the side and stared up at the trainers, awaiting to see what the mysterious creatures would do.

=============================
Stats

Trainer: Craig

Area Effects: None
13 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Nidoking @ 100%
Nickname: King
Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Docile
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

Pokemon: Electivire @ 49.11% (Speed+1, Special Defense -1)
Nickname: Shocker
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Jolly

Items: 2x Super Ball, 7x Park Ball

Current Pokemon: ? Furret(?/???)

Captured: Impish Tangela (?/Chlorophyll/@14.17%(Burned))

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???), Impish Tangela(?/Chlorophyll)

PAID TO HERE

Last edited by Sec; 04-07-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude

The water shined as the two boys headed over to the pond. Surrounded by lush green field, beautiful flowers and old tree stomps; Craig looked at the water. He could see the water sparkle as he walked right up to the water.

“Where from here? I don’t seem to see any Pokémon…” Sec asked Craig.

Craig looked around intensely.

“What!? Theres no Pokémon here?!?!” Craig let out a big sigh.

“Ret?” a random small Pokémon said as it walked up to the trainer and his ranger.

“Is there a stream near here?” Craig asked ignoring the Furret.

“Furret!” the Pokémon said trying to get Craig’s attention.

“I really don’t want to fight this little guy, I was hoping a Pokémon that might last long in battle?” Craig said taking off his T-shirt, having a wife-beater under the shirt.

“Lets go to that path you said earlier”

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 03-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

“Back to the path!” Sec shouted, throwing his pointer finger back in the direction that the group had come from; if Craig could be random and obnoxious then why couldn’t he?

As the duo headed north they began to here a soft russling sound behind them. It sounded almost as though somebody was tossing handful of leaves at the ground each time it was heard.

”What was that?” Sec whispered, turning to check and see if anything was following them. Nothing was there. “Alright, let’s keep going,” he said.

This repeated about twelve times before Sec finally started getting angry, he knew that they were being followed. On the thirteenth try he finally realized what was happening. As he turned around, he noticed a rustle in a small bush along the road. There were many of these bushes along the road, stretching all the way back to the crossroads.

Picking up a rock, Sec extended his arm and tossed the small stone into the nearest bush and heard a loud grunt, a few seconds later a growling dinosaur with a flower on its back was standing before them.

“It was an Ivysaur, and I think I ticked it off… Think we can out run it or should we do battle?”

Stats

12 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Current Pokemon: ? Ivysaur(?/???)

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???), Impish Tangela(?/Chlorophyll), Docile Furret(?/???)
Old 03-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Gamedude Offline

As two traveled on the pathway that headed North; park ranger Sec saw something in the bush move. The two stopped as Sec picked up a big juicy rock and threw it right at the bush.

“Great going; your going to piss off what ever is in that bush!” Craig said shacking his head.

“It was an Ivysaur, and I think I ticked it off… Think we can out run it or should we do battle?” Park ranger Sec said as the Ivysaur walked out of the bushes.

“Well no s***!” Craig said shacking his head in disappointment. Craig looked at the Ivysaur.

“Why did I have to be a cheapo and not stalk up with Hyperballs?” Craig said slowly drifting off in his childhood memories of playing Gameboy Color with his older brother.

“I’m sorry sir, but I won’t battle this Pokémon” Craig said sadly.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 04-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

“I don’t see what the Hyperballs have to do with it, since you can catch Ivysaur with any type of ball, but whatever!” Sec said with a smile; he glanced over to his own Pokemon who was still hovering nearby. “Flygon, Flamethrower!” he shouted.

With a deep breath, Flygon exhaled as hard as it possibly could and with the explulsion of air came a stream of flames which connected directly with the bulb atop Ivysaur’s back. The plant-like dinosaur let out a loud roar before collapsing to the ground, burnt to a crisp.

“Wish I didn’t have to do that… But it looked like it was going to have us for breakfast!” Sec exclaimed just before calling Flygon back to his side. “Shall we contin…” Sec began, before he was suddenly interrupted.

The ground abruptly began to tremor and shook vigorously; nearby a large tree began to rise up out of the ground. The roots of the tree flew right up. Out of the ground and suddenly a large green hill could be seen along with the tree, then a claw was visible, then a face, and soon an oversized turtle with a topiary on its back the size of the bigger trees of the gardens was glaring at Sec angrily. With a mighty roar the Torterra reared on its hind legs and stomped to the ground, shaking the entire gardens once again.

“I think it’s mad that I knocked out that Ivysaur…” Sec whispered to Craig, hoping that they could get out of yet another sticky situation.

Stats

11 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Current Pokemon: ? Torterra(?/???)

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???), Impish Tangela(?/Chlorophyll), Docile Furret(?/???), Impish Ivysaur(?/???),
Old 04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Gamedude Offline

“I don’t see what the Hyperballs have to do with it, since you can catch Ivysaur with any type of ball, but whatever!” Park Ranger said as he ordered his Pokémon to chase the Ivysaur away. When Flygon’s flamethrower was done, Ivysaur looked like a piece of burnt meat.

“Wish I didn’t have to do that… But it looked like it was going to have us for breakfast!” Sec said as he called his Pokémon to his side.

“Wow, that’s one strong Flygon you got there! I need a Pokémon that can take on your Flygon anyways!” Craig said, feeling a tiny bit of jealously and anger.

“Shall we contin…” Sec said as the ground under his feet started to move. Craig looked around; trying to pick out what was making the ground move so much. Suddenly a huge turtle like Pokémon started to rise from the ground, mad and upset. Glaring Sec like it was going to rip his head off.

“I think it’s mad that I knocked out that Ivysaur…” The Park Ranger said sounding the tiniest bit worried.

“Don’t worry; I’ll capture Torterra” Craig said, carrying a big grin.

“My starter Pokémon was a Turtwig which is now a Torterra too” The tall trainer said taking out Shocker’s Pokéball.

“Shocker come on out!” Craig said summing his giant yellow furry bear. Quickly Shocker jumped out of his tiny red and white Pokéball then let out a huge screaming roar. The roar was louder then normal. Craig was worried about Shocker; he’s normally playful and joyful toward other Pokémon. I wonder what it could be that’s upsetting Shocker. Shocker looked back at the two and gave a fake smile as he went into a fighting stance.

“I wonder what could be wrong with Shocker?” the skinny white boy asked his ranger.

“Remember; Torterra’s weakness is that he can’t reach anything on his shell/back area” Craig reminded Shocker.

“Now run then jump on commend on top of Torterra’s back and give him a nice Fire punch to his head” Craig ordered.

Shocker started to run faster and faster towards the giant green turtle like bullet coming out of a rifle. Torterra didn’t know what was about to hit him.

“Jump now!”

As Shocker jumped, Craig felt like real life was in slow mo. The once joyful eyes now filled with anger. The giant yellow bear retracted his arm as it started to glow red.

“I think I know why Shocker is so upset” Craig said as Shocker grabbed onto Torterra shell with his left arm in mid flight as his right hand was still glowing more and more red.

“I think it’s because I work and train with Twiggy, my Torterra, more then Shocker”. As soon as Shocker heard the nickname Twiggy, his hand set on fire, burning hotter then an easy bake oven.

“ELECTRIVE!” Shocker screamed as he smashed his right hand on the back of the Torterra’s back.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 04-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

Electivire’s angry, blazing fists crashed down atop the top of the shell on Torterra’s back, setting the tree that grew from the shell ablaze. Torterra tharshed about viciously, trying to put out the fire of the flaming tree in some way; however, the only thing that Torterra succeeded in was tossing Shocker several feet off its back, back next to Craig. The raging tortoise continued to flail its limbs about and slam the earth and surrounding area as strongly as it possibly could, destroying everything in sight.

“Nice hit!” Sec exclaimed, “But I’m curious as to how you’re going to catch Torterra without any Hyper Balls…”

Sec continued to watch as the Torterra raged about, ripping apart trees, shrubs, and the ground around it. Suddenly, it caught sight of Shocker and realized that it had been the one to cause it the burning sensation that was torturing its back. Roaring at the top of its gargantuan lungs, Torterra charged powerfully at the group.

Stats

11 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 45.72% (Speed+1, Special Defense -1)

Current Pokemon: ? Torterra(?/???@61.43%)[Outrage]

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???), Impish Tangela(?/Chlorophyll), Docile Furret(?/???), Impish Ivysaur(?/???),
Old 04-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Gamedude Offline

“But I’m curious as to how you’re going to catch Torterra without any Hyper Balls…”

Craig stopped right in his feet. Craig took his left hand and smacked his forehead.

"Shocker Return!" Craig said feeling so stupid.

"Lets go..." Craig said sounding depressed and stupid.

"Do what ever you want Torterra"

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

"Shocker Return!" Craig said feeling so stupid.

"Lets go..." Craig turned to walk away, sounding very depressed and ashamed.

"Do what ever you want Torterra," he muttered before turning around and walking in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile, back on the battlefield, the raging Torterra was not listening at all and was still viciously chasing after Craig. Just another minute and he was gonna be a pile of… squished Craig... or something of that sort.

”Wait!” Sec called out, “You can’t just turn your back on it! It’s going to trample you!”

When Craig still didn’t turn around, Sec was forced to intervene; he figured that Craig was out of hearing range by now. Sec was going to have to stop the raging Torterra before it killed his trainer. That probably wouldn’t look very good on his rangering record.

“Flygon, use Stone Edge!” Sec shouted.

With these orders Flygon ripped up a large portion of the rocky ground beneath the beaten path that they were all standing upon and tossed it right in front of Torterra, blocking its way. Torterra however, was not giving up without a fight and proceeded to bash its head up against the large boulder-like barrier that blocked its way. Sec decided to take the opportunity to save them all and hopped up onto Flygons back and told his earthly dragon to fly over to Craig.

Sec grabbed Craig by the arm and hoisted him up upon Flygon’s back behind himself. As the two flew over the gardens, Sec picked out a nice peaceful clearing to land in.

”Let’s try not to turn away from rampaging Pokemon in the future, ok?” Sec said to Craig, half laughing.

The two, ranger and trainer, were confronted by a tiny Pokemon as soon as they stepped foot to the ground from the Sec’s dragon.

A little acorn-shaped Pokemon was nudging at Craig’s leg.

Stats

10 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 45.72% (Speed+1, Special Defense -1)

Current Pokemon: ? Seedot(?/???)

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???), Impish Tangela(?/Chlorophyll), Docile Furret(?/???), Impish Ivysaur(?/???),? Rash Torterra(?/???@61.43%),
Old 04-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Gamedude Offline

”Let’s try not to turn away from rampaging Pokemon in the future, ok?” Sec said to Craig. Craig let out a huge sigh. He let him self down, thinking he could capture a super strong Pokemon with out any Hyperballs.

As the two landed, a tiny Pokemon started to nudge Craig's leg.

"Get out of here" Craig said to the little Seedot.

"I can't believe i missed up badly; I could of captured a Ivysaur!" Craig said looking mopey.

"Anyways; who cares about a little Seedot; lets go find a real Pokemon!" The once sad teen now finding his inner passion for Pokemon capturing.

OOC: Sorry the posts have been short latly but I've been tired and busy with the whole Ontario Literacy Test, girls, parties, ect. I just finished doing the test so I should have more time now.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NBP

Sec and Craig trudged through the gardens for almost an hour without seeing any new Pokemon. Sec seemed to have picked a very bad spot to land, since there was no sign of intelligent life any where nearby and there was no sign of the path which lead the way through the gardens.

”I seem to have dropped us off in a not so great spot…” Sec giggled nervously. He didn’t seem to be having much luck on this expedition. “Maybe we…”

Sec was about to say something when he was interrupted by a rustling in the patches of flowers which lay to the right of the group. Looking over, Sec noticed a large green bulb sticking out of the middle of the bush.

Looking at Craig he said, “I’ll bet anything that that’s a Bulbasaur, is it anything that you’re interested in?” he asked.

Stats

9 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 45.72%

Current Pokemon: ? Bulbasaur(?/???)

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???), Impish Tangela(?/Chlorophyll), Docile Furret(?/???), Impish Ivysaur(?/???),? Rash Torterra(?/???@61.43%), ? Jolly Seedot(?/???),
Old 04-16-2010, 12:33 AM
Gamedude Offline

“I’ll bet anything that that’s a Bulbasaur, is it anything that you’re interested in?”

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I LOVE BULBASAURS!!" Craig said yelling, jumping up and down. Craig whipped out his iPod and loaded the Pokedex app.

"Lets see, Bulbasaur; Grass/Poison type Pokemon... Fire type would kill Bulbasaur then... I guess I'll use Shocker and only use Electric moves" Boy wonder said as he threw up Shocker's Pokeball.

"ELEC..." Shocker was interrupted.

"Shocker wait. Make sure you don't try to kill Bulbasaur... Like look at him he or she is scared" The tall trainer said pointing out the game plan. Craig looked at Sec right after.

"Watch and learn! Shocker use Thunderbolt" The curly haired freaked said as his trusted partner started to gather a static cling.

"ELECTIVIRE!!!" Shocker roared as he released a giant speedy lighting bolt towards the tiny Bulbasaur.

URPG STATS

Quote:

Old 04-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

BP

Shocker roared as he released the powerful shock of lightning towards Bulbasaur, attempting to weaken the small bulba-dinosaur. The electrical current slithered through the air quickly and quite loudly until it finally reached the Pokemon, at which point it bounced off of Bulbasaur’s bulb without doing any damage.

Bulbasaur had turned at the last second and noticed that the bolt was homing in on it. As a last act of desperation, Bulbasaur had released two vines from its back and grabbed onto the ground as hard as it could just before taking the impact.

Craig looked confused, so Sec tried to explain why exactly the attack failed.

”You’ve gotta be careful,” he said, “If a grass type Pokemon grabs onto the ground it gains immunity to electric attacks until it releases its grasp.”

Taking advantage of the trainer’s conversation, Bulbasaur quickly released its hold on the ground and slapped Electivire square across the face with each of its vines.

”Ouch,” Sec muttered as he turned to see the forgotten battle.

Stats

9 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Pokemon: Electivire @ 34.56%

Current Pokemon: ? Bulbasaur(?/???) @ 100%

Encountered: Bold Hoppip(?/???), Impish Tangela(?/Chlorophyll), Docile Furret(?/???), Impish Ivysaur(?/???),? Rash Torterra(?/???@61.43%), ? Jolly Seedot(?/???),
Old 04-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Gamedude Offline

"Crap" Craig said shacking his head around after hearing Sec's talk about grass types grabbing on to the ground.

”Ouch" Sec said as a vine smacked Shocker in the face.

"THATS IT!" Craig said in anger. Thinking about plan on how to weaken his foe. I swear, I better capture this little guy! The trainer thought. Bulbasaur's defense is weaker then its SP. defense... That means I should use a physical move then... I should use a Quick Attack then see what happens after that The tall trainer thought rubbing his thin black stubble beard.

"Shocker; Ready for this? Quick Attack now!" said in unison as the giant yellow bear busted out in a huge sprint towards the tiny green grass Pokemon. Electivire ran like a super charged lighting bolt, only leaving a blurred outline as he ran. The Bulbasaur got ready for impact as it got ready for the blow.

"NOW!" The ticked off trainer said as Shocker jumped over the tiny plant Pokemon. As Shocker softly landed, he quickly turned towards the Bulbasaur grinned tightly.

"ELLLLLEEECCCTRIIVVEEEE" Shocker roared as the furry beast quickly pulled back his right arm. As Shocker made a tight fist, his arm flew right towards the tiny leaf monster's head.

"THATS HOW WE DO IT!"

URPG STATS

Quote: