Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 02-20-2010, 03:22 PM
CrazyTrainer's Avatar
CrazyTrainer Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gunspotup Bang
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Ummm, take a look at your guide. They re-air on Saturdays at 10AM also.
I checked it don't come on at 10:00am again
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-21-2010, 04:28 AM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquaderi View Post
um sorry...

im not following u wat do u mean

dawn has already got cyndaquil

ash has already got totodile
I think they mean when they go to the Johto Frontier that Ash will get his Totodile back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
I checked it don't come on at 10:00am again
At my house it does. At 10:30 I think. And thats Eastern time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
I think they mean when they go to the Johto Frontier that Ash will get his Totodile back.
Actually my interpretation was that they assumed they were going to go to Johto and receive Johto starters, which is illogical since those are reserved for newbie trainers and, as was said, they already have Cynda and Toto.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Incandescent's Avatar
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Inside a Wailord
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Incandescent
Default Re: Cyndaquil

and chikorita will probably make another appearance too. they'll probably want the whole trio there.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Some n00b tag along will end up getting good ol' Chikorita.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-25-2010, 07:36 PM
CrazyTrainer's Avatar
CrazyTrainer Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gunspotup Bang
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: Cyndaquil

I don't get why didn't they just give Dawn a chikorita why the cyndaquil. There probably doing what they did to may in the hoenn give her two kanto starters but they give Dawn 2 johto starters
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-25-2010, 10:38 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
I don't get why didn't they just give Dawn a chikorita why the cyndaquil. There probably doing what they did to may in the hoenn give her two kanto starters but they give Dawn 2 johto starters
I concur, Chikorita is beast. However, I think Cyndaquil is going to evolve at some point into Quilava, who will provide grace and beauty in Dawn's team, which currently consists of disgustingly cute and the tank that is her Mamoswine.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 02-25-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-26-2010, 05:14 AM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
I concur, Chikorita is beast. However, I think Cyndaquil is going to evolve at some point into Quilava, who will provide grace and beauty in Dawn's team, which currently consists of disgustingly cute and the tank that is her Mamoswine.
I see Flame Wheel and Smokescreen being her main moves in contests.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Incandescent's Avatar
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Inside a Wailord
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Incandescent
Default Re: Cyndaquil

yeah, shes probably gonna evolve it.
her buneary needs to evolve too though. it drives me insane. "Bun-bun-bun"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-26-2010, 03:16 PM
CrazyTrainer's Avatar
CrazyTrainer Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gunspotup Bang
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
I concur, Chikorita is beast. However, I think Cyndaquil is going to evolve at some point into Quilava, who will provide grace and beauty in Dawn's team, which currently consists of disgustingly cute and the tank that is her Mamoswine.
But the thing is chikorita is more of a contest pokemon cyndauil is more of battle
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
But the thing is chikorita is more of a contest pokemon cyndauil is more of battle
Yes, but Bayleef doesn't have beauty and Meganium is more of a pretty Pokemon, same way that her Togekiss will be when she gets it. Quilava is going to be the graceful one, and will likely not evolve into Typhlosion.

Also, another reason might be an attempt to keep a trend. Note, May had Torchic, and then she got Bulbasaur which is weak to fire. Dawn's starter is Piplup, and Cyndaquil is weak to Water. COINCIDENCE?
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Ayotui's Avatar
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: im guessing you know by now
Posts: 1,832
Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Yes, but Bayleef doesn't have beauty and Meganium is more of a pretty Pokemon, same way that her Togekiss will be when she gets it. Quilava is going to be the graceful one, and will likely not evolve into Typhlosion.

Also, another reason might be an attempt to keep a trend. Note, May had Torchic, and then she got Bulbasaur which is weak to fire. Dawn's starter is Piplup, and Cyndaquil is weak to Water. COINCIDENCE?
i really do think it is. cause may also got a squirtle aswell as her bulbasaur. which might mean dawn is getting a chikorita
__________________


URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
But the thing is chikorita is more of a contest pokemon cyndauil is more of battle
Mamoswine is more of a battler also, but Dawn uses it for contests.
Dawns probably gonba get a Chikorita since she dosn't have a Grass Starter.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Mamoswine is more of a battler also, but Dawn uses it for contests.
Dawns probably gonba get a Chikorita since she dosn't have a Grass Starter.
Yeah, and we all know she's an Ash clone so of course she has to get one of every type. Although my money's on Treecko, since there'll already be two members of the Turtwig line in the main cast (Ash's and Paul's Torterras), she's already got one Johto starter and May got dibs on being the chick with the Bulbasaur.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Cyndaquil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Yeah, and we all know she's an Ash clone so of course she has to get one of every type. Although my money's on Treecko, since there'll already be two members of the Turtwig line in the main cast (Ash's and Paul's Torterras), she's already got one Johto starter and May got dibs on being the chick with the Bulbasaur.
They're gonna use a Johto starter since their goin' to Johto
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com