Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 06-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom
Default Re: Individual RP;; Metallic Houndoom

Zack didn't have much time. The unexpected avalanche rocketed towards Porygon-Z and even more worryingly, Delibird. Zack couldn't lose it now otherwise all that effort would have been for nothing.

"Quick Porygon! Fly upwards and out of reach of the avalanche with Agility to gain speed." Porygon-Z reacted quickly. A Mysterious blue aura surounded the Pokemon's body. At lightning speed Porygon-Z shot upwards to try and avoid the tumbling mass of snow heading its way.

Delibird was too weak to attack and Zack didn't want to risk knocking it out. At the same time of Porygon's attempt to dodge Zack thrust his hand hastily into his pocket again. Another Hyper Ball was drawn and a split second later lobbed again at Delibird. The ball flew through the air rapidly towards the suicidal Pokemon, sucking it in on impact. I only hoped that this time it would stay that way.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 06-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Senzura Offline
Amateur Trainer

BP
Ranger Senzura Hotske
Mt. Okari

------
Ice and rock barreled down the mountain at an amazing speed. However, the Delibird did have time to move, so it was bombarded by the massive avalanche. It was thrown around like a rag doll in all the snow and ice. The snow began to go straight for PorygonZ, but luckily, it flew straight upwards at amazing speeds. Its body was glowing blue from the Agility move its trainer had it used. The snow simply passed right over it, and eventually lost speed.

Zack walked over the the Delibird who was now laying face upward in the snow, half conscious. Its suicidal move had cost it dearly, and it was in terrible pain. Zack drew a round hyper ball from his bag and tossed it straight at the red pokemon. Its body was sucked inside the bright red light and the ball fell to the ground. It wobbled back it forth in the snow, causing a small hole to form.

"DING!"

"Good job!" Senzura said to Zack "That was a close one!" He said as he handed to ball to him.

Senzura looked at the mountain that layed before them. While t seemed there were many different paths inside the mountain, there was only one way in. It was like a snowy ramp that provided an entrance into a great rocky wall. What was pass that however, was out of Senzura's vision

"Well, lets move on whenever you're ready"
````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Zack Blaze

Area Effects: Avalanch
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Porygon-Z (NG) -Download Ability- <In Battle> |Downloaded Attack|
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel), Substitute, Sunny Day
---68%

-Brave Gliscor (M) -Hyper Cutter Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, False Swipe, Aqua Tail
---100%

-Gentle Froslass (F) -Snow Cloak Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 4 Max Potions, 2 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Captured:
Male, Rash, Delibird

Other

````````
[/FONT]

With the Park closed, I can only take RPs that the ranger abandoned. PM me if that the case. DoH said I could =)

Last edited by Senzura; 06-20-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Zack let out a sigh of relief as the ball stilled. He happily ran over to where the Hyper Ball lay and pocketed it. Returning Porygon-Z he turned to the ranger.

"I'm ready when you are!" Zack cheerfully answered the ranger. He waited for the command and was eager to head onto the next area.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 06-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Senzura Offline
Amateur Trainer

NPB
Ranger Senzura Hotske
Mt. Okari

With only one way into the mountain area, it was time to press on. Senzura carefully walked over the snow and ice left over from the Avalanch. Inbetween two cliffs was what seemed to be a rocky ramp the led into a more open area. When the reached the ramp, they surveyed the area in front of them. A frozen lake to the right, and a hill leading further up the mountain in front. At the bottem of one of the cliffs was a small machop, punching the ice to what looked like to be a sculpture.

In turned toward Senzura and the group and stared straight at Zack. The strong pokemon then turned back toward its sculture and continue to pound away.

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Zack Blaze

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Porygon-Z (NG) -Download Ability- <In Ball> |Downloaded Attack|
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel), Substitute, Sunny Day
---68%

-Brave Gliscor (M) -Hyper Cutter Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish, False Swipe, Aqua Tail
---100%

-Gentle Froslass (F) -Snow Cloak Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

Wild Pokemon
?, ???, Machop

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 4 Max Potions, 2 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Captured:
Male, Rash, Delibird

Other

````````
OOC: Sorry I took so long

With the Park closed, I can only take RPs that the ranger abandoned. PM me if that the case. DoH said I could =)
Old 06-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

As the ranger and Zack walked on through the mountain, they stopped as they noticed a Machop, punching an icy sculpture. The small grey fighting type didn't seem to mind them. "Lets carry on. I'm not really interested in Machop," Zack said to Senzura. He waited for the ranger to carry on the route.

Credit to EmBreon