Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [DS] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [DS] (Revived)

So here's the discussion thread. Here we can chat about anything related to the RP. Share ideas, ask questions, talk about Digimon, ect. So let's get to chatting!

[SU] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [SU] (Revived)
[RP] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [RP] (Revived)

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 03-21-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:04 AM
austbot Offline

Send a message via AIM to austbot Send a message via Yahoo to austbot
Default Re: [DS] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [DS] (Revived)

Hey cyrstal, can we have digivices that can do like the same stuff from season 3 but have a cooler design? And can we also have like a shop inside both of the worlds that allow us to but stuff to help us out? And do only digimon fight or if we have wepons can we help them fight?
Old 03-15-2010, 02:12 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by austbot View Post
Hey cyrstal, can we have digivices that can do like the same stuff from season 3 but have a cooler design? And can we also have like a shop inside both of the worlds that allow us to but stuff to help us out? And do only digimon fight or if we have wepons can we help them fight?
Do you mean using Digi Modify cards and Biomerging(sp?)? I was thinking of the Biomerge so that our Digimon can go into Mega level, but IDK about the modify cards yet. I'm still thinking about which digivices we should use.

The shop idea sounds like a good one. We just need ti figure out what the shops would sell.

It's the first time anyone has brought up about fighting alongside our Digimon partners. Hmm... that might actually make the RP more interesting. We'll see what the other role players think. Either way, we won't fight alongside the Digimon at the beginning of the RP. Maybe a little ways into it when there's a greater threat in both worlds.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-15-2010, 02:25 AM
austbot Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Do you mean using Digi Modify cards and Biomerging(sp?)? I was thinking of the Biomerge so that our Digimon can go into Mega level, but IDK about the modify cards yet. I'm still thinking about which digivices we should use.

The shop idea sounds like a good one. We just need ti figure out what the shops would sell.

It's the first time anyone has brought up about fighting alongside our Digimon partners. Hmm... that might actually make the RP more interesting. We'll see what the other role players think. Either way, we won't fight alongside the Digimon at the beginning of the RP. Maybe a little ways into it when there's a greater threat in both worlds.

Crystal
Yea those were the idea's of the digivices i had. Just i HATED those designs for them xD.

Well maybe the shop can sell stuff like wepons for us to use to fight with our digimon. or they could sell us (if you go with modify cards) the cards. And to make it more realistic we should have to have food so we dont starve.

Yea it would make it more intersting. Id be like in a tree sniping down who ever gets in my way xD.

And maybe after like 3 or 4 pages of the rp there could be like something that is taking control of human bodies. Like a virus or some digimon thing making it so we dont only fight digimon. And there could also be like some digimon that dont fight but can like hack into abandend factories and make like robots with digimon powers for us to fight also.

Man i've got alot of idea's xD
Old 03-15-2010, 02:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Yea those were the idea's of the digivices i had. Just i HATED those designs for them xD.

Well maybe the shop can sell stuff like wepons for us to use to fight with our digimon. or they could sell us (if you go with modify cards) the cards. And to make it more realistic we should have to have food so we dont starve.

Yea it would make it more intersting. Id be like in a tree sniping down who ever gets in my way xD.

And maybe after like 3 or 4 pages of the rp there could be like something that is taking control of human bodies. Like a virus or some digimon thing making it so we dont only fight digimon. And there could also be like some digimon that dont fight but can like hack into abandend factories and make like robots with digimon powers for us to fight also.

Man i've got alot of idea's xD
I guess we can go with the third season digivices. I was a pic of a purple one on photobucket I liked and that I might use. If you want you can find a picture of what design you were thinking of using and post in on here, that's be great. And using the modify cards would be alright. I'd just need to find somewhere that would list off the cards since I don't own any Digimon cards.

And the stores would sell basic supplies like food, water, and medical supplies. And I think we can have the shops sell some basic weapons for both Digimon and human.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-15-2010, 02:48 AM
austbot Offline

Quote:
I guess we can go with the third season digivices. I was a pic of a purple one on photobucket I liked and that I might use. If you want you can find a picture of what design you were thinking of using and post in on here, that's be great. And using the modify cards would be alright. I'd just need to find somewhere that would list off the cards since I don't own any Digimon cards.

And the stores would sell basic supplies like food, water, and medical supplies. And I think we can have the shops sell some basic weapons for both Digimon and human.

Crystal
3rd season digivices are ok then. lol i literaly cant find any other pics other than the ones from 1, 3, and 4. lol And yea i dont think they selled the cards for season 3 longer than like 3 weeks.

Ok so if the stores sell food water medical supplies and basic wepons. Then like where can we get more "advanced" wepons? can we just find them some place? cause literaly the only basic wepons i can think of are pistols swords and things of those natures lol
Old 03-15-2010, 02:59 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
3rd season digivices are ok then. lol i literaly cant find any other pics other than the ones from 1, 3, and 4. lol And yea i dont think they selled the cards for season 3 longer than like 3 weeks.

Ok so if the stores sell food water medical supplies and basic wepons. Then like where can we get more "advanced" wepons? can we just find them some place? cause literaly the only basic wepons i can think of are pistols swords and things of those natures lol
For now we'll just use the type of digivice from season three, not the modify cards for now. I guess you can post what your digivice looks like in the 'other' section of SU. So now I have to go look up pics for them, lol.

We'll probably get more advanced weapons through missions or advanced stores that we can come across later on during the RP. We'll see once we get started.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-15-2010, 03:17 AM
austbot Offline

Sorry for making more work xD. But yea thats a good idea for getting new wepons.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:20 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Sorry for making more work xD. But yea thats a good idea for getting new wepons.
It's fine. Don't worry about it. Now we just need to find out what the other role players think about the suggestions made.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-19-2010, 11:58 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Double post, bad, I know. *slaps hand*

I just thought I'd bring up the topic of enemies. I haven't put too much thought into it other than having the Seven Digimon Demon Lords. Now, we don't need a role player for each. For those who do not have a RPer can be NPCs, so anyone who has an idea for them can just play as them.

Now here's what I'm thinking- I'd like suggestions for the rest of the villains that we will face during our journey. So who do you all think some of the villains should be?

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

Quote:
Double post, bad, I know. *slaps hand*

I just thought I'd bring up the topic of enemies. I haven't put too much thought into it other than having the Seven Digimon Demon Lords. Now, we don't need a role player for each. For those who do not have a RPer can be NPCs, so anyone who has an idea for them can just play as them.

Now here's what I'm thinking- I'd like suggestions for the rest of the villains that we will face during our journey. So who do you all think some of the villains should be?

Crystal
well im making an evil character, i was thinking of having him as a neutral character (he's evil but he's not on the side of the demon lords) that just likes messing in the heads of the tamers, and the evil lords XD.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 03-23-2010, 05:50 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayotui View Post
well im making an evil character, i was thinking of having him as a neutral character (he's evil but he's not on the side of the demon lords) that just likes messing in the heads of the tamers, and the evil lords XD.
And that's fine. I'm sure your new character will cause problems for everyone, lol.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

So I'm not really sure what to do with my Digimon characters right now. What is going on in the world?

~RS

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Old 03-24-2010, 02:01 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

The only thing going on in the Digital World is really my and Pyroboy74's characters are going to meet up with the rest of the Digimon Demon Lords and Grassy_Aggron's character is waiting for something to happen (probably waiting for our human character's to arrive).

And I've said this in my other DS thread, but not all of you are apart of that RP. I have become ill so I will become a little less active due to it since all I really want to do is sleep. And I also have to check a few other things as well. I'll try to get a post out tonight, but no promises.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-24-2010, 02:07 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Yep. Zee is just chillin' right now, although it's driving him nuts XD He doesn't like to sit still for too long, unless he's making food.

Figures he turns into one of the guardians, but he won't get his Mega for a long time. Waaaay too powerful, man.