Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Individual RP: Iridium

NBP

"Brr... Isn't it cold out here, Trike?" I whispered to my Pokemon's ears, as we followed a winding path to the outpost. As I am assigned to Mount Oktori by some official, I'm forced to stay at this harsh cold place for the day. Even with the thick black coat I am wearing, the cold is still felt in my skin. I suddenly quickened my pace as I saw the Outpost's outline. "Let's hurry and reach that building."

Upon reaching the Ranger Outpost, I swung the door open and ran inside quickly. I was surprised that a folder was lying on the front table. Does it mean that I'm taking someone through Mount Oktori?! I mean, it's cold... and white... and doesn't give off a cheerful vibe. Oh, well. Good luck for me, though. I just hope the trainer I'm accompanying with would have Fire-types that could give warmth.

I took the folder and opened it. A picture of a familiar face in the form gave a surprise to me. "What the...? I'm taking Iridium again?" I exclaimed. It was like... the third time I went with him. Is my luck this good that I picked the same person three times at random? At least I won't need to get socialized with another stranger again. It takes effort for me to get to know them while getting through some place.

"And now, we wait for him to reach this place," I announced to Manectric as I sat down on a couch and reviewed his form.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Area effects: ???

Encounters remaining: 15

Current Wild Pokemon: ???

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon encountered:

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 04-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

I drew my jacket closer towards me as I walked on towards the large looming mountain peak.

"Wow, it's cold here," I said to myself. I had reached the Docks Outpost, and apparently all the teleporters and other transportation means were out of order. I had been told to walk, and walking in this weather, especially towards the cold chilling mountain was no easy task.

However, not giving hope, I finally made the journey till the Outpost, and stepping into the warm hall, brushed some off the snow off my jacket.

"Brrr."

I walked towards the Help Desk, and after a few enquiries, was directed towards the far end of the hall, where I pushed open one of the doors.

"Hi, I'm Iridium," I began. "And you would be…

My ranger and his Manectric turned suddenly towards, and at once a familiar figure looked at me in the face.

"Oh, it's you again, Jake," I said, with a smile. "Nice meeting you," I finished, shaking hands.

We proceeded towards the mountain immediately, without much talk. It was too cold to be talking anyway.

Once we got at the base of the mountain, I quickly pulled out the Pokeplayer I had purchased last time. I also took out a small brown coloured disk, that had a picture of a small blue-and-black pokemon on it, and slid the disk into the Pokeplayer.

"Let's get going," I said, in a whisper, as wisps of fog came out from my mouth. I pushed the Play button and immediately, the voice of a Pokemon started coming out of the player.

Rio, Rio, Rioluuuuu

OOC: Thanks for getting this up, Medz :) And I'll be use my Riolu Voice Disk

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-26-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

We went straight to the mountain after greeting each other. Just at the foot of the mountain, Iridium got his CD player thing again and played it. This time, a different tune was played instead of the sweet voices of Happiny and Miltank. It played for a while before snow near us began to crunch. A sweet childish voice also appeared with the crunches. Without doubt, the noise was from a Riolu.

"Rio, Rio, Rio~," it hummed as it skipped its way in front of us.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Encounters remaining: 14

Current Wild Pokemon: Riolu(M) (???)

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team

Pokemon encountered: Riolu

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 04-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Iridium Offline

I couldn't believe my luck as a Riolu came skipping toward us, attracted by its own computerised voice.

I quickly pulled out a Pokeball from my Pocket, and tossing it up in the air, called out my Togekiss. It had been to the Park twice with me, but this time, the surroundings were drastically different - instead of the usual bright sunny and warm environment, this was relatively cold and dark. However, it wasn't too unbearingly cold yet, as we hadn't gone too deep into the mountain yet.

"Let's begin this, Togekiss," I said. "I want you to target Riolu with an Air Slash, but be very careful. Don't knock it out."

Togekiss nodded, and began readying for the attack. She closed her eyes, and then after around a minute's wait, unexpectedly launched herself into the air, swiftly flying towards the higher reaches of the atmosphere. Togekiss quickly started gaining altitude, and after reaching considerable height, began circling in the air. She was visible as a mere speck in the sky, and after about another half a minute or so, she started the journey downwards.

As she sped downwards, she manipulated the air around her, so that swift currents of air started flowing from her side towards the opponent. Togekiss could mainpulate these bursts of winds as weapons, which dug into the enemy's skin like sharp pointed daggers. Once Togekiss was quite close to the ground, she flapped her wings extremely hard, targeting the Riolu. However, this wasn't Togekiss' best. She had deliberately weakened her attack a little bit, so that Riolu remained conscious.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-27-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Let's begin this, Togekiss. I want you to target Riolu with an Air Slash, but be very careful. Don't knock it out." Irdium told his Togekiss as the large white dove was released from her Pokeball. It seemed that it was one of Irdium's most prized Pokemon if he brings her, as well as Infernape, to the park everytime the trainer visits the said place. Even if the cold could make her wings numb, Togekiss still flapped her wings.

The large avian chirped as she followed the commands. Collecting the wind around herself, Togekiss charged her wings with them and flapped them towards Riolu. Blades of cold wind shot straight from Togekiss wings towards Riolu.

Seeing the attack coming straight to it, the Riolu screamed, or should I say Screeched, in fear. A loud, ear-splitting noise came from its mouth that was cut off when Air Slash blades had cut him, in which he calmed down. By now, he trailed his eyes on Togekiss and started charging towards the bird, though he's still weak from the Air Slash attack. The Screech made the bird land, which made Riolu think it's the best chance to attack.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Current Wild Pokemon: Riolu(?) (???)

Battle Stats:

Riolu(?) = [30.00%]
Moves used: Screech

vs

Togekiss(F) = [100.00%] = [Defense -1]
Moves used: Air Slash

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 04-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Iridium Offline

As the sharp bursts of wind dug into Riolu, it screeched in pain. The Screech was so loud that Togekiss was distracted for a second, landing onto the ground, thus lowering her defense slightly. Riolu choose this moment to rush towards Togekiss and attack, but I noticed it quickly.

"Togekiss, I want you to begin with a Thunder Wave to paralyze Riolu and slow it down. Then go at it with an Extremespeed attack, but make sure you don't knock it out," I said.

Togekiss nodded and summoned all her strength and energy and within the blink of an eye, a small electric blue orb materialised in front of her mouth. It didn't grow much bigger and soon a very fine crisp jolt of electricity shot out from her mouth, directed with a pin point accuracy towards the Riolu. Though the attack wasn't powerful and strong enough to cause any damage, yet it served a very useful purpose. It would paralyze Riolu and cripple it, so that it wouldn't be able to move about freely.

Meanwhile, I quickly pulled out a Hyper Ball from my pocket. I pushed the small round button in the middle of the thin band that separated the golden with black stripes top half from the white bottom half, so that the ball enlarged quickly.

I didn't throw the ball yet though, as I waited for Togekiss to use her Extremespeed attack. Togekiss quickly got up, and aligned her wings in a special formation, which would allow her to accelerate to very high speeds in a very short time. She flew up straight into the air gathering momentum and high velocity, and then after a few circles in the higher atmosphere, began her deceit. Gravity and her own speed made her so fast that Togekiss would almost become invisible, and then ram into Riolu unexpectedly. It was a pure powerful physical tackle, except that it was executed at very high speeds.

As soon as Togekiss had began her flight downwards and was close to Riolu, I threw the Hyper Ball, targeting it straight at Riolu.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-28-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Togekiss, I want you to begin with a Thunder Wave to paralyze Riolu and slow it down. Then go at it with an Extremespeed attack, but make sure you don't knock it out," Iridium told his Togekiss.

Togekiss managed to stay air-borne again after the Screech attack had made her land. Whilst flying, she opened her mouth and formed an orb of electricity. From that sphere, a thin blue wire of electricity traveled towards Riolu's small astonished body, paralyzing its target. That attack was just to make Riolu's senses more numb to make the capture easier, not for inflicting damage.

The paralyzed Riolu managed to stand up and stay in battles. Both of its eyes flashed white as the puppy formed the same blue orb of electricity like that of Togekiss' Thunder Wave. Copycat! The same way Riolu had been hit by Togekiss' Thunder Wave have been rebounded back. A thin crisp line of electricity went through Togekiss' body and eventually causing the bird to slow.

"This is getting interesting," I said as I watched, still amused, at the small Riolu.

With both Pokemon paralyzed, Togekiss took the lead to attack and zoomed through the air towards Riolu. As her left wing had hit the blue small jackal, a smirk appeared in its face. Togekiss found herself being hit by Riolu by punching and kicking the large bird in a strange manner. It is as if it would be its last attack before he would pass out. It's using Reversal!

A Hyperball from Iridium broke the tension of the battle. The capturing device sucked Riolu inside of it and shook a number of times. It shook once... then twice... and then thrice... Click! The scene left us to see a severely paralyzed and injured Togekiss and a Hyperball with a Riolu caught in it.

"Congrats!"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Current Wild Pokemon: Riolu(M) (Jolly)

Battle Stats:

Riolu(M) = [4.22%] = [Paralyzed]
Moves used: Copycat, Reversal

vs

Togekiss(F) = [6.68%] = [Paralyzed] = [Defense -2]
Moves used: Thunder Wave, Extremespeed

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly)

~|Keion|~
Old 04-30-2010, 10:10 AM
Iridium Offline

Riolu was clever, there was no doubt about it. It had cleverly used my own Thunder Wave attack me by using the move Copycat.

As Togekiss finished her Extrmespeed attack, Riolu now very close to getting knocked out, made use of its low health to launch a high power Reversal affect.

Though my Hyper Ball succeeded in capturing Riolu, it left my poor Togekiss badly weakened.

I quickly scooped up the ball, put it in my Pocket, and then rushed towards Togekiss.

"Are you all right, Togekiss?" I asked, stroking her feathers gently. She looked pretty exhausted but happy with her effort.

"Togekiss, use a Wish and then use Roost to heal yourself," I said. "You'll like it."

Togekiss nodded, and closed her eyes. Slowly, the blue and red triangular structures on her body started glowing. A Wish attack took some time to activate, so while waiting for it to complete, Togekiss circled in the air once, and then settled down on the ground.

As soon as Togekiss touched down on the ground, she seemed to heal up quite a lot immediately. She certainly looked a lot more health and relaxed, and was clearly enjoying herself. The triangles on her back still continued to glow brightly.

Leaving Togekiss to refresh and reenergize herself, I quickly removed the Riolu Disk from the Pokeplayer. I kept it back in its cover, and back in my backpack. Instead, I brought out another brand new disk, and ripped it open. I took out a White and Green Disk this time and inserted it into the Player.

Waiting a while before playing the player, I quickly looked back at Togekiss. The red-and -blue triangles on her back, which were shining brightly a second ago, stopped glowing suddenly, and a bright aura surrounded Togekiss now, restoring more of her health.

After around two minutes, when Togekiss had recovered, I recalled her into her ball, before moving further.

We were about to go forward, but before moving forward, I pressed the play button on the Pokeplayer. A different voice came out this time, entirely different from that of Riolu, Miltank or Happiny.

Snow, Snow, Snoverrr

OOC: Male Riolu please, though I already said that on AIM. And using Snover Voice Disk.

<3
Old 05-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

While Togekiss was resting, snow began pouring heavier and heavier. Thick white clouds covered the once clear blue skies. A shadow loomed from above. Even though with Wish and Roost being popular moves of providing energy to a Pokemon, the cold still prevented Togekiss in healing to her fullest.

"Raaargh!" roared an unknown Pokemon from the sky.

Looking above me, I saw an Articuno flying above us. I bet Iridium won't be interested in meeting any Legendary Pokemon along the way, since he went to the Park only probably to catch Pokemon and not to be sightseeing.

"Just lead the way if you like," I said to him casually. I didn't like exploring this area in the first place, so maybe he would.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 13

Current Wild Pokemon: Articuno (Pressure)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Togekiss = [70.00%] = [Paralyzed]

~|Keion|~
Old 05-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Iridium Offline

As we kept walking, there was a loud cry above us.

As Jake and I looked up, we saw a spectacular sight. One of the ancient legendary birds, Articuno was sourcing above us.

"I wish I had a camera with me right now," I said. "Anyway, I'm not too interested in wasting any time watching legendary birds. Let's move on."

I pushed the Play button on my player again, and the voice started playing again.

Snow, Snow, Snoverrr

OOC: Using Snover Voice Disk. And don't make legends appear please :(

<3
Old 05-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"I wish I had a camera with me right now. Anyway, I'm not too interested in wasting any time watching legendary birds. Let's move on," Iridium said.

Hail stones fell from the sky as Articuno flew away. Among the rustling in the bushes, a Snover popped behind it. A Pokemon was once again attracted from the music from Iridium's Pokeplayer.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 12

Current Wild Pokemon: Snover(?) (Snow Warning)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon encountered: Riolu, Articuno, Snover

~|Keion|~
Old 05-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Iridium Offline

I was extremely excited to see a Snover skipping towards us, and couldn't really believe my luck.

"Togekiss must be tired, so it's your turn to battle now, Infernape," I said, tossing a Pokeball in the air, and as soon as the ball clicked open, a large monkey stove in front of us. There were huge flames on most of its body, which blazed intensely.

As Infernape appeared in front of us, the surroundings warmed up pleasantly.

"Ready to go, Infernape?" I asked, with a grin. Infernape nodded back with a cheerful grin, indicating he was all set to go.

"Alright, Infernape, Snover is weak to Fire attacks, so we'll go ahead and exploit its weakness," I said. "Use Ember, but make sure you don't knock it out."

Infernape nodded, and then shut his eyes, concentrating. The flames on his back and head started glowing with higher intensity, as he concentrated, building up heat inside his body with some specialized organs. After a minute or so, Infernape opened its eyes, and then its mouth, throwing out a huge breath of flames, straight at Snover. Ember wasn't as powerful an attack as Flamethrower, yet it was powerful enough to shell out some serious damage to Snover, especially due to its immense weakness towards Fire type attacks.

The flames shot straight towards Snover in a thin, well-directed beam and not spreading too much so that they would remain in control, as I waited to see what would happen next...

<3
Old 05-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Keion Offline

BP

Interesting enough, Infernape waited for at least a minute to perform Ember, a basic Fire-type attack. Perhaps it was used in being a close-ranged fighter. Meanwhile, Snover used the time to plant itself down to the ground with Ingrain. A pretty much useful move if it is used in stalling the battle but not much for a quick brawl.

As Infernape finished charging the flames in his mouth, he quickly shot the small fireballs on Snover, burning the small tree. Though the attack is basically weak, it is supposed to do a lot of damage due to Snover's typing. Meanwhile, Snover had already been playing a soothing music to try to lull Infernape to sleep. Grasshistle!

/o/o/o/o/o/

Current Wild Pokemon: Snover(?) (Snow Warning)

Battle Stats:

Snover(?) = [20%] = [Ingrain] = <Grasswhistle>
Moves used: Ingrain

vs

Infernape(M) = [100%]
Moves used: Ember

Pokemon Stats:

~|Keion|~
Old 05-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Iridium Offline

Snover had been hit hard by the fire type attack, and wasn't really at ease. Even though it had laid an I/ngrain, it was still very weak.

Meanwhile, Snover had also started using Grasswhistle in an attempt to put Infernape to sleep. Infernape began to feel a little drowsy, but he wasn't completely asleep yet.

"Come on back quickly, Infernape," I said, recalling him into his Pokeball to protect him from the soothing but dangerous music.

"Your turn to come out, Togekiss," I said, tossing my second Pokeball into the air, and Togekiss came out again, reenergised by the healing moves it had used.

"Togekiss, I want you to use Thunder Wave to paralyze Snover and slow it down. Then go at it with an Extremespeed attack, but make sure you don't knock it out," I said.

Togekiss nodded and summoned all her strength and energy and within the blink of an eye, a small electric blue orb materialised in front of her mouth. It didn't grow much bigger and soon a very fine crisp jolt of electricity shot out from her mouth, directed with a pin point accuracy towards Snover. Though the attack wasn't powerful and strong enough to cause any damage, yet it served a very useful purpose. It would paralyze Snover and cripple it, so that it wouldn't be able to move about freely.

Meanwhile, I quickly pulled out a Super Ball from my pocket. This wasn't same as the Hyper Ball I had previously used. Instead of the golden-black bottom part of the Hyper Ball, the Super Ball had a bright blue bottom part. I pushed the small round button in the middle of the thin band that separated top half from the white bottom half, so that the ball enlarged quickly.

I didn't throw the ball yet though, as I waited for Togekiss to use her Extremespeed attack. Togekiss quickly got up, and aligned her wings in a special formation, which would allow her to accelerate to very high speeds in a very short time. She flew up straight into the air gathering momentum and high velocity, and then after a few circles in the higher atmosphere, began her deceit. Gravity and her own speed made her so fast that Togekiss would almost become invisible, and then ram into Snover unexpectedly. It was a pure powerful physical tackle, except that it was executed at very high speeds. However, this wasn't Togekiss' most powerful Extremespeed attack, as Togekiss was holding back some of its power so that Snover didn't faint.

As soon as Togekiss had began her flight downwards and was close to Snover, ready to attack it, I threw the Super Ball, targeting it straight at Snover...

<3
Old 05-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Keion Offline

BP

Togekiss was switched for Infernape in an instant while still in the middle of the battle. Perhaps Infernape was only for battles with Togekiss weakening the things upon capture. A good way to catch them since Togekiss is weak against majority of the Pokemon living in this snowy mountain.

Togekiss first shot a thin wire of electricity from her location to Snover and zoomed from her position straight to Snover with her wings outstretched. It seems that she had neglecting the effects of her previous paralysis since she still flew gracefully without her limbs getting numb. When one of her wings had finally hit, the large white bird just crashed down to the earth... snoring? Perhaps Grasswhistle affected her.

Facing the sleeping Togekiss, Snover let out a few shards of ice from its arms and aimed them at the helpless bird. Prior to shooting few pieces, the Superball caught it surprised and sucked it inside of it before shaking three times and blinking in a red light.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Hail

Current Wild Pokemon: Snover(F) (Snow Warning)

Battle Stats:

Snover(F) = [5%] = [Paralyzed] = [Ingrain]
Moves used: Grasswhistle, Ice Shard

vs

Togekiss(F) = [45%] = [Paralyzed]
Moves used: Thunder Wave, Extremespeed

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Togekiss = [45.00%] = [Paralyzed]

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly), Snover(F, Impish)

~|Keion|~