Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-12-2010, 03:38 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

"Yes!" I shouted out uncontrollably, pleased at how successful my plan had worked. Poliwrath, which had been storing for an Ice beam in its mouth, had been distracted and released the beam prematurely, causing minor damage to Pii.

On the other hand, Pii had fulfilled its instruction excellently. With its speed, and unhindered dash for the ball, Pii held the ball in its mouth and handed it back to me. I gave a pat and smile to Pii, pleased at its performance and aware that Pii was really feeling the fatigue from this battle.

"You did well, Pii. Now rest behind me and use wish," I told Pii, who gratefully nodded its head and walked to hide behind me. Closing its eyes and concentrating, the triangles pattern on its belly started glowing suddenly. Comforted by this sight, I left Pii to its own move.

In the mean time, I turned to meet Poliwrath, standing strong, but barely. Holding the Supreme Park Ball in my hand, I started running towards the Poliwrath. It was the first time I had chosen to confront a wild Pokemon myself. Heart racing in anxiety, I knew it was the only way left while Pii was left to rest. When I realized that the gap between us was closing, I leap to my right and threw the ball straight at Poliwrath's left arm, hoping that somehow this time, I would be able to catch it successfully.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

BP

Once Togekiss had fetched the ball back and gave it back to Nel, Nel ordered the tired Togekiss to rest a while using the special move Wish.

The triangles on Togekiss' back started glowing brightly, as it closed its syes in concentration, summoning her strength to perform this special move which would help her recover her lost health.

Nel, in order to prevent Poliwrath from hurting his Togekiss anymore jumped straight in front of her, and started running towards Poliwrath, the Supreme Pqrk Ball in his hand.

This was a very unwise and rash decision really, as Poliwrath could have hurt Nel badly. Fighting a Pokemon should be done with a Pokemon, not by humans.

However, Poliwrath was so surprised by this strange behaviou of Nel that he stood rooted to the spot, gaping.

Nel then quickly threw his ball at Poliwrath. The ball sucked up Poliwrath, and the balk fell on the ground, shaking violently again.

However, a few seconds later, the ball came to a halt, Poliwrath's patience and strength finally having exhausted.

"Congrats on your capture, Nel," I said, with a smile.

"By the way, you might want to keep your Togekiss out of its ball, so that it can complete its Wish," I added.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

Female Rash Wild Poliwrath
Ability: ?
Health: 9.62%
Other Effects: Captured
Moves Used: -

vs

Female Docile Togekiss
Ability: Hustle
Health: 32.89%
Other effects: Wishing
Moves Used: Wish

Name: Nel Death

Locations: Great Lakes

Items: 5 x Super Ball, 2 x Max Potion, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath

Total Pokemon Captured: Female Rash Poliwrath (9.62%)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon : Dragonite
Health: 31.45% (Left wing frozen)
Nickname: Drack
Nature: Brave
Ability: Inner Focus
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, HM Fly, Hidden Power (Poison)

Pokemon : Ludicolo
Health: 100%
Nickname : Tad
Nature : Playful
Ability: Swift Swim
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, Ice Beam, Hidden Power(Ground)

Pokemon : Togekiss (Wishing)
Health: 32.89%
Nickname: Pii
Nature : Docile
Ability : Hustle
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Fly, Nasty Plot

<3
Old 04-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Thanks, and yeah I probably should," I replied Iridium who congratulated me on my success and advised me to keep Pii out of its ball. I smiled gratefully while walking towards where Poliwrath first stood and picking up the ball that is now holding it. I looked towards the lake and wondered where the Poliwags the Poliwrath was protecting had gone. Deep down inside, I felt a sense of guilt for breaking up their family just like that and prayed that they would somehow stay safe. But on second thoughts, where had the father gone? I did hope that they still had their father to depend on, somehow it would make me feel better.

Meanwhile, Pii's wish had finally came true. A surge of bright light was emitted from Pii's body, as Pii's wounds gradually closed up, making Pii feel so much better as compared to earlier. A smile was seen on its face probably from the comfort it got from the move.

"You did well, Pii," I said and went to pat on its head in which it cried out happily in reply. Grabbing the ball used to contain Pii, I then recalled Pii into its ball while this time, summoning Drack out.

"Take one of this, Drack. You'll feel much better," I said, grabbing a bottle of Max Potion from my bag and spraying it on Drack's wounds. Drack yelped a little at first as the liquid contents came into contact with its wounds but slowly, Drack felt the medicinal effect and gradually closed its eyes to enjoy the comfort it brought. I smiled when I saw how Dragonite was feeling better gradually, pleased to know that it was okay. A while later, Drack stood up, evidently feeling much better as it roared as loudly as it could manage.

"Think we're ready to go, Iridium. Sorry for how long all this took," I turned to face Iridium, with a somewhat apologetic smile...

Last edited by Neltharion_deathwing; 04-13-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Iridium Offline

NBP

Nel picked up the ball, now containing Poliwrath and then looked with a look of pity on his face towards the lake. I thought he was wondering where the Poliwags had gone.

"Don't worry Nel, they're used to such things," I said, hoping this would cheer Nel up a bit.

He then proceeded to heal his Dragonite with a Max Potion. The spray hurt the dragon, who winced in pain, but the wounds on Dragonite's body disappeared also disappeared instantaneously. However, his left wing still remained frozen, still hindering its ability to fly.

Meanwhile, Togekiss' wish came true as well. The triangles on her body stopped glowing, but the Wish hadn't been able to work completely. Togekiss didn't have much energy left, and thus the Wish wasn't as successful as it should have been. Still, Togekiss looked much more refreshed.

When Nel recalled his Pokemon into their balls, he turned towards me.

"So, where would you like to go next?" I asked.

-----

Items: 5 x Super Ball, 1 x Max Potion, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath

Pokemon Stats:

Health: 100% (Left wing frozen)

Pokemon : Togekiss
Health: 70.31%

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-15-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"So, where would you like to go next?" asked Iridium.

I looked towards the path ahead. Where I had stopped to meet Poliwrath, it was not quite the end of the sandy path along the lake. Just some miles up ahead I could see a split between two lakes. When I first read up about this place, I have heard that there were different kinds of lake, and within inhabited different Pokemons.

"Let's just move along this path, shall we? I would like to see the other Pokemons living in other lakes as well," I turned to look at Iridium and told him, as I started walking ahead...
Old 04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

We began walking on the narrow pathway separating two lakes.

"Be careful, the mud's quite wet, you may have to watch your step," I warned Nel, who was walking a bit too casually.

We walked on for around five-seven minutes, no sign of a Pokemon nearby.

"Maybe they got scared, and are hiding," I said in a low voice. "The water can make a pretty good hiding place, you know," I continued to no one in particular.

As we turned round the corner, we noticed an unexpected sight. A Gorebyss couple was swimming in the lake directly in front of us, very close together.

"Nel, are you interested in catching one of these?" I asked. "Because if not, we'd better not disturb them. Oh, and they'll probably attack one by one, so it'll have to be a one against one fight I think."

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 11

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss

Current Encounter:

Female ? Gorebyss

and

Male ? Gorebyss

NOTE: This is NOT a double battle, they will attack one by one if you choose to battle them.

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-15-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

We were walking on the narrow pathway separating the two lakes and were getting pretty bored over the lack of Pokemons. Iridium suggested that perhaps they got scared and were hiding, which somewhat aroused some thoughts within me. Perhaps the battle I had just now stirred up too great a commotion, hence scaring the other Pokemons.

Just then, we spotted two pink colored thin dolphin-like fishes swimming in the lake directly in front of us. I stared at the Gorebyss couple for a while. Gorebyss were no common Pokemons but they were in their final stages of evolution and the balls I had brought along with me would not be able to contain them. Besides, I had already broken a family, breaking a couple next just did not feel right.

"I'll pass, Iridium. Anyway, let's take a rest along this lake where the Gorebyss are. I've brought some retractable rods with me, think we can spend some time fishing instead?" I asked Iridium, while grabbing two rods from my bag and offering one to Iridium...
Old 04-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Iridium Offline

NBP

Nel suggested fishing by the lake in which Gorebyss were swimming, though I felt it would be much safer a bit farther away from the Pokemon. We moved on a bit, and the settled into a comfortable position. Nel offered me a fishing rod too.

"Hehe, I'd think I'd pass," I said. "You should go ahead though."

Nel attached some bait, and then plunged the string in.

Almost instantaneously, there was a tug at the rod. Nel pulled up the rod enthusiastically, but what jumped out of the water was a small red ugly fish.

"Oh, it's a...Magikarp," I said, clearly dissapointed, and the look on Nel's face said the same.

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 10

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp

Current Encounter:

? ? Magikarp

Pokemon Stats:

OOC: This is pretty interesting, don't you think? We've done some themed stuff already like a family, couple and now fishing, instead of the usual normal encounters. Good job, keep it up ^^

<3
Old 04-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Iridium led me to somewhere further along the lake where we sat down together. Attaching some bait to the line, I then plunged the string into the lake. Then, as soon as the bait was completely immersed into the water, I felt a tug at the line. Excited and surprised, I pulled up the rod as hard as I could.

"Oh, it's a ... Magikarp," said Iridium, when we saw a small red fish being pulled out of the water. It landed on the ground, creating a puddle of water and did nothing but splash around, almost totally useless once out of water.

"What a waste of bait. Luckily I brought more with me. I'll let this one go," I said, feeling disappointed as I walked towards the Magikarp and removed the hook off the Magikarp and releasing it back into the waters. Reattaching another bait into the line, I tossed the line back into the lake, hoping that somehow I would attract something better to the line...

OOC: Yup! :D
Old 04-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

Nel didn't want the Magikarp, as I had expected. He let the fish escape, and then after fixing some more bait on the rod, prepared for another round of fishing.

He had to wait a bit more this time, but the fish he caught this time was worth the wait.

It was a beautiful goldfish, but I knew these could be dangerous too.

"There's a Goldeen," I said.

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 9

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen

Current Encounter:

? ? Goldeen

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 04-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"There's a Goldeen," said Iridium as my second attempt at fishing had me hook up a orange horned fish, which looked much more dangerous than the Magikarp earlier. I pondered over a while, and recalled that I already had a Seaking in my team. With that, I released the Goldeen back into the water watching it dive back into the water eagerly.

"Say... Could you lead me to some area where there aren't any waters around, like some bush? Perhaps some Pokemons might be suntanning?" I asked Iridium, getting tired of fishing, and looking at him with question marks plastered across my face. I was, after all, not familiar with this place...
Old 04-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

"Hehe, don't lose heart so quickly," I said to Nel, as he folded up his fishing equipment, and got up. He probably thought that there was nothing much of interest here.

Answering his next question, I said, "Hm, there's not much vegetation here, just a few patches of lone grass…"

Before I could finish however, there was a loud flapping noise, and flying straight in front of us was a large white pelican. It seemed to have something in its large pouch-like mouth. It had apparently come back from hunting, and was surprised at seeing two humans.

It gave a loud cry, and as it opened its mouth, the fish it was carrying in its mouth dropped back into the water.

"It's not too clever, I think," I said. "Want this Pelipper?"

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 8

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper

Current Encounter:

? ? Pelipper

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 04-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Want this Pelipper?" asked Iridium after the both of us spotted a large white pelican coming back from hunting.

"Nope. If only there was something better," I said, shaking my head to his first question while looking around to try to spot other Pokemons. It was hard to spot like that given the size of this area. I could hear splashing sounds off the water but whenever I turned my head towards the source of the sound, all I could see were ripples left on the waters.

"Say... do you have any flying Pokemon? I want to try spotting some Pokemons from the air. Think that's a good idea?" I asked, getting ready to summon out my Dragonite...
Old 04-23-2010, 11:02 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

Nel shook his head in disappointment as the Pelipper flew past us towards its nest.

Nel asked me if there was any chance of spotting anything from up in the skies, and was almost ready to take out his Dragonite.

"Well, we could try," I said. "But I don't think we'd find anything interestin..

Yawn…

A huge Yawn shot out from behind us, and as both of us turned around, standing on the sand, rubbing its eyes was a Slowbro. It looked like it had just woken up from sleep, and was staring at us with an interesting glance.

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 7

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper, Slowbro

Current Encounter:

? ? Slowbro (Drowsy)

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 04-25-2010, 04:58 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Just as Iridium was answering my question, we hard a huge Yawn from behind us. As we turned behind to look at what had caused the sound, we saw a Slowbro which had apparently just woken up from its sleep and was staring at us.

"Go Drack! Start this battle with a Thunderpunch!" I shouted, summoning the orange burly dragon into the battlefield again. Eyes locked onto the Slowbro, Drack let out one of his usual huge roar and began running towards the lazy Slowbro.

Clenching its right fist, a bright yellow glow suddenly appeared shrouding Drack's right fist. As if something out from a science fiction book, electrical sparks could be seen shooting out from its bright yellow fist now.

As Drack got closer, it raised up its fist and got ready to punch the Slowbro as hard as it could...