Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

BP

As soon as Nel turned round, he spotted the Slowbro standing behind us. The Slowbro looked like it had just woken up, and could fall asleep again at any moment.

Taking advantage of Slowbro's slow reflexes, Nel quickly called out his Dragonite from its ball. Dragonite gave a huge roar, as it came out, but because of its frozen wing, it couldn't fly in the air still. However, in all other aspects, it was at perfect health.

On hearing Nel's orders, it raised its arms high in the air, and charged at Slowbro, holding its fist high. As it charged towards Slowbro, sparks starte generating around the dragon's fist. As it continued charging towards Slowbro, the sparks increased in number and power, becoming extremely threatening.

Slowbro, in the meanwhile had shown no reaction at all. It stood still where it had been standing, staring at Slowbro with mild interest. Dragonite had come dangerously close to Slowbro, and was about to punch Slowbro with great force, when something extremely surprising happened. Slowbro's eyes started glowing a strange purple, and its body got covered with a shining aura. A second later, the same aura surrounded Dragonite, and its hands were stopped in mid-air. Dragonite struggled hard, floating in mid-air, and after about a few minutes' resistance, Dragonite was able to break free of the Psychic aura, and launched a heavy blow at Slowbro.

Slowbro, surprised by the sudden attack, yelped in pain, as the attack hurt, and released the Psychic attack, which he had till now used to control Dragonite. As a result, Dragonite went hurtling backwards and fell on the sandy ground.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Slowbro
Ability: ?
Health: 68.34%
Moves used: Psychic
Other Effects: Still in a dreamy state, even after the attack.

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Ability: Inner Focus
Health: 76.88%
Moves used: Thunderpunch
Other Effects: Left wing frozen and unable to fly, lying on the ground.

Name: Nel Death

Locations: Great Lakes

Items: 5 x Super Ball, 1 x Max Potion, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 7

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper, Slowbro

Total Pokemon Captured: Female Rash Poliwrath (9.62%)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon : Dragonite
Health: 100% (Left wing frozen)
Nickname: Drack
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, HM Fly, Hidden Power (Poison)

Pokemon : Ludicolo
Health: 100%
Nickname : Tad
Nature : Playful
Ability: Swift Swim
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, Ice Beam, Hidden Power(Ground)

Pokemon : Togekiss
Health: 70.31%
Nickname: Pii
Nature : Docile
Ability : Hustle
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Fly, Nasty Plot

<3
Old 04-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Hang in there, Drack!" I shouted when I saw Drack being thrown off far away and landing against the sandy grounds by Slowbro's Psychic attack. Drack yelped in pain over its inability to move its limbs but somehow managed to land a blow onto Slowbro, causing it to loosen its hold on Drack.

Drack picked itself up from the ground, swiping the sand off its knees and palms, then letting out a huge roar to show that it was ready for more. I let out a smile at Drack's eagerness to battle and thought of my next move. The Slowbro was still looking dreamy despite my previous attack. It might be fast enough to react to a quick move, and with that came an idea.

"Thunderwave!" I shouted. Drack stored another electrical sphere of energy in between its palms, this one somewhat faster since its hands were already charged with the previous attack. Then without any seconds thoughts, Drack threw its palms forward towards the direction of the Slowbro, releasing the electrical ball at it. Moving at an alarming speed towards the Slowbro, all I could do was wait for its next move...
Old 04-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Iridium Offline

BP

Having quickly said some words of encouragement to his Dragonite, Nel waited for it to get up.

Dragonite, too was no one to give up so easily. It wasn't at all bogged down by Slowbro's attack, and got up with its usual loud roar. One advantage of the attack had been that some of the ice particles around Dragonite's left wind had broken away. Though there was still some cir around Dragonite's wing, it could now fly easily.

However, this time, it let out a huge roar, and began gathering charge from the surroundings. It accumulated the charge in its palms, and was able to do this more quickly, as there was still amount of charge in its hands because of the previous Thunder Punch. A huge sphere of electrical energy began forming in Dragonite's palms, which grew bigger, and then Dragonite launched it at Slowbro. The ball hit Slowbro straight in its middle, sending shock waves throughout Slowbro's body. Slowbro yelped in pain, though the attack did no real damage to its health.

It was now difficult for Slowbro to move, but he responded in an unexpected manner. Standing where he was, he concentrated with its Psychic powers on the water nearby. It seemed as if Slowbro wasn't doing anything really, but a few moments later, its intentions became clear. A huge wave of Water in the form of a spiral erupted from the lake nearby, targeted straight at Dragonite. The water hit Dragonite straight in the face, and threw it hurtling back. Fortunately for Dragonite, it was resistant to Water attacks, and so the attack didn't do much damage. Otherwise, this was a very powerful Water Pulse attack from Slowbro.

Slowbro too had now realized that this was serious business, and not mere child's play.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Slowbro
Health: 68.34%
Moves used: Water Pulse
Other Effects: Paralysed by the Thunder Wave, seems to realize after all that this is a serious battle.

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Health: 67.61%
Moves used: Thunder Wave
Other Effects: Left wing relatively free, will be able to fly

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper, Slowbro

Pokemon Stats:

Health: 100% (Left wing frozen)

<3
Old 04-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"While it's paralyzed, take off into the air Drack!" I commanded, upon seeing how Drack's left wing was gradually defrosting. Drack looked at its wing, initially still unsure if it could work, and tried flapping its wings. It still felt stiff and carried a short sharp pain as its left wing started moving. But Drack quickly overcame the pain and flew up into the skies.

I looked at the Slowbro, it seemed to have a more awoken and serious look on its face then compared to when we first met it. Yet, for its speed and the fact it is further crippled with paralysis, I just knew my next attack would have to work. Looking back up at Drack who still seemed ready to battle soemmore, I thought of the next move.

"Drack! Use Dragon Rage!" I shouted my orders. Drack roared and nodded, and quickly set off to work. Opening its mouth, and gathering loose particles in the air, an orange sphere of energy ball appeared in its mouth. From the air, Drack could aim the blast at Slowbro easier given the larger surface area of which the beam could scald.

Drack breathed in before exhaling and shooting out the orange beam that it had stored within its mouth. Temperatures flared round the surrounding as soon as a streak of orange energy blast could be seen slowly extending out of Drack's mouth and speeding towards the Slowbro. With drops of sweat flowing down my cheek, I could only hope that this would be as painful as it looks...
Old 04-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Iridium Offline

BP

Nel though quickly and cleverly. He realized that while Slowbro was paralyzed, he had a good chance to land some heavy damage. He ordered his Dragonite to fly into the air, and then launch a Dragon Rage on the weakened and slow Slowbro.

Dragonite was, in the beginning, a bit hesitant to take off into the air, as its wing was still frozen slightly. It flapped its wings a couple of times gingerly, and finally after repeating this a few times, launched into the air with confidence. As it rose higher and higher, the small ice particles that still stuck to its wings also broke away.

Then getting ready to launch his attack, it concentrated hard on its target, Slowbro, and then opened its mouth wide and launched a huge breath of dark blue flames. They looked very strange indeed, as if they had some special power. The flames shot straight at Slowbro, digging hard into its skin, damaging it badly.

As Dragonite landed back on the ground to catch its breath, Slowbro quickly gathered all its strength. It rushes straight towards Dragonite, its head pointed straight at Dragonite. Slowbro's head started glowing pink as it grew nearer, and then finally, Slowbro rammed head on into Dragonite, throwing it backwards onto the ground.

Though the attack hadn't been at its full power because of Slowbro being crippled, it still was a heavy blow.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Slowbro
Health: 35.67%
Moves used: Zen Headbutt
Other Effects: Paralyzed.

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Health: 41.84%
Moves used: Dragon Rage
Other Effects: Lying on the ground

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-29-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Good job, Drack! You've done enough! Return now!" I said, before recalling Drack into its Pokeball. Drack, which was still on the floor, nodded in gratitude as it took its retreat back into the ball to rest.

Despite already being crippled by paralysis, the Slowbro was still proving quite a thing to handle. I thought of the damage Drack had inflicted upon it, and how much power and energy Slowbro had put in its attack. Surely given its natural lazy nature, it must have taken a lot of effort from it, and should probably be tired by it now.

Hence, without allowing it any time to rest and in quick succession, I picked up the ball which contained my Ludicolo and tossed it up into the air. A bright flash of red light appeared before revealing a playful green-yellow creature. Usually joyful and likes to immerse itself in music and fun, Ludicolo started dancing on the spot, happy to be able to be out of its ball.

"Tad! Heads up, use Energy Ball!" I commanded. Tad's eyes changed as soon as it heard the command, turning its body and staring ferociously at the Slowbro. Palms together, Tad started concentrating energy in between his palms, creating a green spherical ball that were sucking loose blades of grass and air particles into its core. The shiny green glowing ball then gradually grew in size and when Tad realized it could contain it no more in its palms, it thrust its hands forward to fire the ball at the Slowbro as we waited for the results...

OOC: oops sorry =X

Last edited by Neltharion_deathwing; 05-03-2010 at 03:46 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Iridium Offline

BP

Nel recalled his Dragonite, as it was getting pretty tired now. He called out another of his Pokemon - a Ludicolo, a complete happy go lucky personality
Metagross was a really joyful Pokemon, and announced its arrival with a happy dance.

Slowbro wasn't very much at ease, it seemed. It was finding it extremely difficult to move. There were thin sparks of electricity flashing around its body, as he tried to move around, making it very difficult for it move. The Thunderwave had crippled the poor Pokemon badly.

However, as Ludicolo appeared before Slowbro, it concentrated extremely hard, raised its mouth wide, and gave a huge yawn. However, this wasn't a sleep inducing Yawn. It seemed as if nothing had happened, and Slowbro was just about to go to sleep again. However, after a wait of around two-three minutes, thick dark grey clouds gathered in the sky and there was the loud noise of thunder and sharp bursts of lightning.

"Looks like it's going to rain," I murmured.

I needn't have said this though, as within another second it started pouring heavily. This was good for Slowbro, as it was a water Pokemon and enjoyed the rain.

However, this wasn't really a very good choice on Slowbro's part, because even though Ludicolo was part grass type, it was also part water type, and the rain would help it move faster.

Ludicolo, however wasn't around to wai. On hearing Nel's commands, it immediately set into motion. It started building up a huge green orb of energy in its large hands, and as it danced around merrily, enjoying the falling rain, the orb continued to grow bigger and bigger, and glow brighter and brighter. Once the orb was sufficiently big, Ludicolo released it and it went straight towards Slowbro, hitting it with immense force, weakening it a lot.

Slowbro, however, quickly got up, and its eyes began glowing the mystical pink again. Its body too got covered with a shining aura. A second later, the same aura surrounded Ludicolo, and it was lifted off the ground, hovering in the air. Ludicolo who had been jumping with joy a minute ago, seemed really surprised and astonished by this sudden attack. A second later, Ludicolo was thrown backwards in the air, and fell straight down on the ground.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Slowbro
Health: 6.49%
Moves used: Rain Dance, Psychic
Other Effects: Paralyzed. Very weak.

vs

Male Playful Ludicolo
Health: 70.87%
Moves used: Energy Ball
Other Effects: Lying on the ground, speed raised. Swift Swim active.

Raining

Area Effects: Raining heavily

Pokemon Stats:

OOC: I had to lower Energy Ball's BP so that Slowbro wasn't knocked out. Be more careful in the future :o

<3
Old 05-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Stand up Tad! You can do this!" I shouted towards Tad which was lying flat on the ground after being thrown off its feet by Slowbro's Psychic attack. The Energy Ball Tad had released was effective in damaging Slowbro even more and almost too effective I realized when I saw the face Iridium had on his face.

Though it was sunny some minutes ago, it was now raining very heavily and that aided Tad a lot, since its inner ability allowed it to move faster during rainy weathers. On the other hand, the Slowbro which had taken massive damage was looking breathless and had seemingly no energy left.

"You just sit back and keep an eye for Slowbro's next move!" I told Tad, who seemed happy to be left to its own devices. It stood up, and started dancing around again, collecting rain drops with the big lotad leave on its head and drinking it. Picking up a Super Ball from my ranger bag, I aimed the ball at the Slowbro. Then, without hesitation, I threw the ball as hard as I could towards it. The ball core flashed when it came into contact with the Slowbro. The ball opened up, creating a bright red light which automatically engulfed the Slowbro and 'swallowed' in it. Then with the core still red and the ball now falling to the ground, I waited to see what would happen...
Old 05-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

Nel quickly ordered his Ludicolo to get up and wait back while he tried to capture Slowbro, who was now extremely weak and tired.

Nel quickly threw a Superball at the Slowbro, who turned into a red silhouette and got sucked up into the ball, which clasped shut with a small click. The ball then fell on the ground with its centre still glowing red, and we waited to see what would happen next.

The ball kept wriggling and after a few minutes, came to a sudden halt, indicating a successful capture.

"Congrats Nel, you have a new partner now," I said.

I added, "Let's move farther on, it's raining way too heavily here," as I looked at my now completely drenched new coat and curse myself for not getting an umbrella or a raincoat.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? Lax Slowbro (Captured)
Health: 6.49%
Moves used: -
Other Effects: Captured

vs

Male Playful Ludicolo
Moves used: -
Other Effects: Swift Swim active

Raining

Items: 4 x Super Ball, 1 x Max Potion, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects: Raining heavily

Total Pokemon Captured: Female Rash Poliwrath (9.62%), ? Lax Slowbro (6.49%)

Pokemon Stats:

OOC: Slowbro's gender? Also, sent you a PM, so check it please :)

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 05-08-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Congrats Nel, you have a new partner now," said Iridium when we saw the ball wriggling after a few minutes and then coming to a halt on the ground.

"YES!" I exclaimed in joy as soon as I saw the ball stopped wriggling, the core stopped glowing red. It was the signal of a successful capture. Slowbro was going to be mine after the end of this journey. I smiled at the thought and picked up the ball containing Slowbro and placed it in my bag.

"Anyway Iridium, did that Slowbro look like a male or a female to you? I thought I saw that little thing down there..." I chuckled as I walked alongside Iridium to find shelter from the heavy rain.

"I see a pavilion there, Iridium. Let's stay there for the moment till the rain isn't as heavy," I continued, pointing towards the pavilion and slowly making my way there...
Old 05-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

Nel was really happy to have captured Slowbro, and asked me casually about what I thought about its gender.

"Hehe, I think it was a Male alright," I said with a smile.

Nel noticed a small sheltered pavilion near one of the lakes, where we could stay for a while till the rain stopped.

We quickly rushed off to the shelter, and waited till the rain ended. It didn't last long though, as it had been artifically summoned by Slowbro.

Soon enough, the sun peaked out from among the clouds.

"Let's get going now, shall we?" I asked Nel.

-----

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Captured: Female Rash Poliwrath (9.62%), Male Lax Slowbro (6.49%)

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 05-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Let's get going, shall we?" asked Iridium, who seemed eager to continue on this adventure. Despite how heavy it was raining earlier, the rain did not actually last long to my surprise. The sun rose above the clouds, heating up the area the rain had desperately tried to cool a few minutes ago.

We left the pavilion, our clothes still somewhat a little wet, and just walked on aimlessly. Trying my very best to spot Pokemons, which I thought would be plenty especially after a heavy downpour, I could not however spot one. I looked at Iridium with a disappointed look on my face, yet knowing that this journey has to go on.

Then, a strange thought occurred in my head.

"Hey, Iridium. How often do you come here? By any chance, do you know of any secret spots within this area where you might lead me?" I asked and smiled politely Iridium, waiting for his reply...
Old 05-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

"Hey, Iridium. How often do you come here? By any chance, do you know of any secret spots within this area where you might lead me?"

"To be honest, it's the first time I've been here," I said. "I know the area well enough because I have studied the maps of the area, but this is the first time I'm actually here," I replied.

The scene in front of our eyes was a spectacular one. Because of the rain and now the sunlight, a rainbow had appeared in the sky. It wasn't a really bright one, but it looked really beautiful.

"Isn't that nice?" I asked Nel.

We gazed at the scene for a while, and then started to turn away, when we heard a call from behind.

We turned back again, and saw another great sight. Flying just in front of the rainbow was a large white creature. It flapped its wings slowly and moved in a relaxed manner, occasionally make soft calls.

"It's, it's…a Lugia," I gasped, amazed at the sight. I fidgeted around for my camera, and then realized I had forgotten to bring it along with me.

"Damn," I said in a low voice. "Do you have a camera by any chance, Nel?"

-----

Area Effects: Faint rainbow in the background.

Encounters Remaining: 6

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper, Slowbro, Lugia

Current Encounter:

? ? Lugia

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 05-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"It's, it's... a Lugia," Iridium started stuttering with his words when from far we suddenly witnessed a giant majestic creature flapping its wings across the rainbow.

I was stunned, left breathless by the beautiful sight and stood rooted to the ground, unable to speak. Wherever it was going, it seemed to leave behind a striking shimmering trail behind it. I fought wild Pokemons, trainers' Pokemons and even gym leaders' Pokemons but this Lugia was nothing like them. I felt totally powerless and could only watch as it gradually disappeared.

"I'll be sure to bring one the next time. Damn, it's the second time I've missed out capturing a picture of these legendaries," I shrugged at the thought at how I managed to chance across Cresselia in my last journey. That one was more of gentle and pretty, while this was simply powerful.

"Anyway, I'm feeling pretty tired from all the walking. Let's do more fishing at that saltwater lake, shall we?" I asked politely, walking towards the nearest lake and sitting down beside it, before unzipping it and taking the apparatus out, and getting ready to fish...
Old 05-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

We kept staring at Lugia, admiring the large bird in its natural environment, till it was a mere white speck in the sky.

Nel was now slightly tired of walking, and so we sat by a small lake again as Nel wanted to try his hand at fishing again.

Nel quickly got his equipment out, and was about to throw the rod into the water, when a small cute little blue mouse came walking slowy towards us.

"Aww, it's so cute," I said as I looked at the Marill's smiling face. "It's probably never seen any humans before, so it's not even afraid of us."

-----

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 5

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper, Slowbro, Lugia, Marill

Current Encounter:

? ? Marill

Pokemon Stats:

<3