Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:02 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

BP

Nel cried out in shock, as Togekiss fell unconscious before his eyes.

He quickly recalled Togekiss back into its ball, and patted it lovingly before pocketing it.

"Now, go Drack!"

Nel called out his Dragonite again, which announced its presence with the usual loud roar. However, it was looking tired from its previous battles. It took heavy breaths as it settled down on the ground.

As Nel ordered Dragonite to use Thunder Wave, I frowned a bit. I was getting bored of seeing the same techniques over and over again. Maybe Nel should have tried some Dragon type techniques, as was characteristic of Dragonite actually.

As I was occupied by these thoughts, Dragonite has started concentrating extremely hard, building up electricity in its hands. A small orb of energy started building up in its hands, but it remained small only for a small while. As the seconds ticked away, the ball kept growing bigger and bigger in size, and sparks started shooting out of the orb, as well as the two antennae on Dragonite's head, as they gathered charge from the surroundings,, after which Dragonite released it straight towards Crawdaunt suddenly without warning.

The ball of electricity hit Crawdaunt straight in its body, and Crawdaunt let out a whine of pain as its body was paralyzed. However, the pararlysis hadn't gained full effect by now, so Crawdaunt was able to quickly rush towards Dragonite with its pinsirs glowing bright blue like they had previously. As soon as Crawdaunt reached Dragonite, it began showering blows on Dragonite, and Nel and I were probably thinking the same thing - if Crawdaunt would be as lucky as last time and score another Critical Hit.

As Crawdaunt kept showering blows at Dragonite, Dragonite seemed to be losing health rapidly, and by the time Crawdaunt had finished, Dragonite was lying on the ground, weakened badly. The Swords Dance had nullified Dragonite's resistance to Water attacks, and hence Crawdaunt had suceeded in causing so much damage, though fortunately for Nel, not another Critical Hit this time.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Crawdaunt
Ability: ?
Health: 68.61%
Moves used: Crabhammer
Other Effects: Confused, Attack Raised, Paralyzed

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Ability: Inner Focus
Health: 11.19%
Moves used: Thunder Wave
Other Effects: Very Weak

Name: Nel Death

Locations: Great Lakes

Items: 4 x Super Ball, 1 x Max Potion, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 0/1 (Unsure if Remoraid will reappear or not)

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper, Slowbro, Lugia, Marill, Buizel, Piplup, Mantine, Remoraid, Crawdaunt

Total Pokemon Captured: Female Rash Poliwrath (9.62%), Male Lax Slowbro (6.49%)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon : Dragonite
Health: 11.19%
Nickname: Drack
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, HM Fly, Hidden Power (Poison)

Pokemon : Ludicolo
Health: 70.87%
Nickname : Tad
Nature : Playful
Ability: Swift Swim
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, Ice Beam, Hidden Power(Ground)

Pokemon : Togekiss (Fainted)
Health: 0%
Nickname: Pii
Nature : Docile
Ability : Hustle
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Fly, Nasty Plot

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 05-23-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:14 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Great job, Drack," I exclaimed when I saw how the ball of electricity hit the Crawdaunt, causing it to wince in pain. But what was unexpected was Crawdaunt's follow up to Drack's Thunder Wave. While making use of the fact that the move had not worked to its full effect yet, Crawdaunt launched itself at Drack and began showering a series of blows.

"Hang on there, Drack!" I then shouted, quickly searching my bag for the last Max Potion I had left as I saw Drack got pushed back and was now lying on the floor, barely able to get up. Bruises could be seen all over its body, with blood oozing out of some parts of its body.

I ran towards Drack, right hand holding onto the spray bottle of Max Potion. Right next to Drack, I could hear how it was already struggling to even breathe properly. But it did not look like it was going to give up, staring as ferociously towards the Crawdaunt.

"This will make you feel better," I whispered into Drack's ears, quickly spraying all of the fluid at Drack's injuries. Drack's closed its eyes to enjoy the comfort it got from the fluid. Once in a while, there was a sharp stinging pain but it would soon go away and a gush of ecstasy would rush through its body.

"Use Dragon Rage immediately right after you've recovered. Catch it in surprise," I murmured into Drack's ears again. Drack nodded, and started taking heavy breaths again, this time in preparation of the next move. Mouth closed, Drack hid the core of orange energy within it as it concentrated in increasing the intensity of the move. Once it felt better, it was going to release the full blast of the power straight at the Crawdaunt. And with that thought in its head, it let out a sinister grin...
Old 05-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Iridium Offline

BP

Nel was happy with Dragonite's performance, but was also shocked to see its pitiable state. Dragonite was covered with bruises all over its body, and blood had also started oozing from its wounds.

Nel quickly rushed towards Dragonite, and taking out a spray bottle from inside his pocket, emptied the contents onto Dragonite's many wounds. Dragonite closed its eyes, enjoying the sensation of its wounds disappearing in a minute. Once Dragonite opened its eyes, all its wounds and bruises had been magically healed. Dragonite stomped its foot on the ground, and gave another of its routine roars.

Crawdaunt meanwhile had tried to attempt another Crabhammer attack, but had failed to even move as the Thunder Wave started taking effect, and sparks shot around Crawdaunt's body.

Dragonite then began building up a Dragon Rage. It threw out its chest forward, and a small orb of energy started builiding up in its mouth. It seemed as if Nel had read my mind, and sensed what I was thinking. Indeed, Dragon Rage was not a bad choice at all.

Meanwhile, Crawdaunt had finally succeeded in overthrowing both its paralysis and confusion. It was now completely focussed, and jumped straight into the water. It seemed like Crawdaunt was escaping into the water, but its motive soon became clear. It emerged from the depths of the water riding on a large wave, as Dragonite released the orange flames, which turned into blue as they shot forward, and went straight through the water to singe Crawdaunt, as Crawdaunt was thrown off balance and back onto the ground, and the wave crashed onto Dragonite leaving it dripping with water all over.

The water had reduced the impact of the flames, but since this was a Dragon type attack, and not Water type, the impact had still been a lot.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Crawdaunt
Health: 37.19%
Moves used: Surf
Other Effects: Attack Raised, Paralyzed

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Health: 86.52%
Moves used: Dragon Rage
Other Effects: Strong and Cheerful, Dripping with water

Items: 4 x Super Ball, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath, Gorebyss, Gorebyss, Magikarp, Goldeen, Pelipper, Slowbro, Lugia, Marill, Buizel, Piplup, Mantine, Remoraid, Crawdaunt

Pokemon Stats:

Health: 86.52%

<3
Old 05-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Good job, Drack!" I shouted, upon seeing how the attack had damaged Crawdaunt to quite a huge extent, despite the Crawdaunt trying its best to douse what it thought were Fire moves.

"Now use Aqua Tail to further weaken it!" I commanded next. Despite the previous move, Crawdaunt was still looking pretty fit for battle. Yet, with all the damage inflict upon it, it must be feeling a little tired already. I had to be more careful with my selection of moves.

Drack let out another one of its roar and started preparing for the move. Its tail started glowing blue as water started gathering round Drack's tail. The process was made much faster given how the Crawdaunt had made the ground wet by using Surf earlier. Then without any hesitation, Drack made a run towards the Crawdaunt, while preparing to take a swipe at the Crawdaunt with its tail...

With that, I got an empty Super Ball out of my trainer bag and held it on my hand, ready to throw it at the Crawdaunt...
Old 05-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Iridium Offline

BP

Satisfied with the turn of events, Nel now ordered his Dragonite to proceed with an Aqua Tail attack. This was quite surprising actually since I wouldn't accept Nel using a Water type attack on a Water type.

Dragonite flew up in the air slightly, and then started rotating its tail at high speed, which served as a suction machine, sucking up water from the surroundings. The charging up of the attack was even more facilitated by all the water that had been spread on the ground.

Once Dragonite had gathered up enough water near its tail, it used it as a siphon and started whacking Crawdaunt on its body. It didn't hurt Crawdaunt much, but still there was slight damage.

Once Dragonite had finished its attack, Nel took out a Super Ball from his bag, and threw it towards Crawdaunt. This seemed quite odd really, since Crawdaunt wasn't weak enough at the moment. Nel would have to be extremely lucky if he was to catch Crawdaunt.

However, Crawdaunt broke out of the ball almost instantly as it got sucked up into the ball. Dragronite tried to fly backwards, but Crawdaunt retaliated with immense speed. It locked Dragonite in a Vicegrip, one of its sharp pinsirs clasped onto Dragonite's neck, as it started suffocating.

"Nel, quickly do something, before Dragonite chokes to death," I said.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Crawdaunt
Health: 23.43%
Moves used: Vicegrip
Other Effects: Attack Raised, Paralyzed

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Health: 59.84%
Moves used: Aqua Tail
Other Effects: Close to suffocation.

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 05-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Nel, quickly do something, before Dragonite chokes to death," said Iridium after watching how Crawdaunt had one of its sharp pinsirs clasped onto Drack's neck, causing it to struggle for breaths.

"Return quickly, Drack!" I commanded, taking out Drack's ball this time and aiming it at Drack, before trying to recall it back into the ball. On the other hand, I had my hand placed on another ball, this one containing my Tad.

"Go Tad!" I continued, getting more nervous with each passing second. The Ludicolo I owned appeared out of its ball swiftly, dancing around happily as it turned to faced its opponent, despite the fact that it was already looking a little tired.

"Use Absorb, Tad!" came my next order. Tad nodded and soon set of to work. Mind on utmost concentration, Tad's eyes stated glowing and all of a sudden, several vines shot from Tad's body and started charging towards the Crawdaunt. My only hope was that, somehow this attack would not cause too much damage towards the Crawdaunt...
Old 05-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Iridium Offline

BP

Nel racked his wits quickly, as to what to do to save Dragonite, and quickly recalled his Dragonite back into its ball, while keeping his other hand on one of his other Pokeballs.

As soon as Dragonite went inside the ball, out came Ludicolo, the happy-go-lucky Pokemon, which looked somewhat like a pineapple, and had a unique dual Grass and Water typing. Crawdaunt was surprised to see Dragonite escape its sharps pinsirs.

Ludicolo danced around as it came out, clapping its large hands and singing some sort of song, but as soon as Nel gave it instructions for battle, it became completely serious, and started concentrating on its attack. ITs eyes glowed bright green and within seconds, vines erupted out of Ludicolo's body, and quickly wrapped themselves around Crawdaunt's body. They then seemed to glow the same bright green as Ludicolo's eyes, and started sucking energy out of Crawdaunt as well as heal Ludicolo.

Just when it seemed that the attack would be too powerful and knock Crawdaunt out, the vines slackened their grip and shot back towards Ludicolo, leaving Crawdaunt severely weakened, but still standing on its feet.

Crawdaunt, meanwhile was getting ready for its own attack. It raised its large pinsir high in the air, but this time it didn't glow bright blue. Crawdaunt simply ran towards Ludicolo with its small crab like feet, and raising the pinsir even higher, brought it down towards Ludicolo. Fortunately for Ludicolo, it just skipped aside a little, and the large hammer like pinsir missed it by an inch or two, and slammed straight onto the ground, leaving a large crater there.

"I think that was Guillotine," I said to Nel, awe-struck. "It could have knocked out Ludicolo in a single hit, but fortunately for you, it missed."

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Crawdaunt
Health: 5.21%
Moves used: Guillotine (missed)
Other Effects: Attack Raised, Paralyzed, Very Weak

vs

Male Playful Ludicolo
Health: 79.98%
Moves used: Absorb
Other Effects: Happy and Playful

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 05-26-2010, 07:54 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I think that was Guilliotine," said Iridium after we saw how the Crawdaunt, despite already being very weak, tried to raised its pincers to knock Tad out in one hit. Fortunately for Tad, its quick reflexes against Crawdaunt's fatigue allowed it to skip a little bit to dodge the attack.

"Yeah, fortunately..." I replied, smiling at Iridium while grabbing a ball out of my bag. With Crawdaunt's remaining energy level, surely I would have a higher chance of catching it now.

"Get back, Tad! You've done well," I commanded so as to have a better aim at the Crawdaunt. Tad understood what I was trying to do and swiftly shifted its position while still keeping an eye on the Crawdaunt's movement.

With all preparations done and the Crawdaunt clear in sigh, I aimed carefully at the Crawdaunt and threw the Super Ball as hard as I could towards the Crawdaunt, then waited for the result...
Old 05-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

Nel was happy that Guillotine had missed, but I could see sweat droplets on his forehead. He was probably also wondering what would have happened if Guillotine had hit.

However, he quickly got over this slight shock, and threw a Super Ball to try and capture Crawdaunt, now that it had been sufficiently weakened.

The ball sucked up Crawdaunt with a flash of bright red, and after a few hasty shakes came to a standstill. Apparently, Crawdaunt didn't have much left in it to struggle.

"Congrats," I said. "So, would you like to search for Remoraid, or call it a day and go home?" I asked, looking at the darkening sky above.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? Adamant Crawdaunt (Captured)
Health: 5.21%
Moves used:
Other Effects: Captured

vs

Male Playful Ludicolo
Moves used:
Other Effects: Happy and Playful

Items: 3 x Super Ball, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects:

Total Pokemon Captured: Female Rash Poliwrath (9.62%), Male Lax Slowbro (6.49%), ? Adamant Crawdaunt (5.21%)

Pokemon Stats:

OOC: Crawdaunt's gender?

<3
Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Congrats," Iridium said.

"So, would you like to search for Remoraid, or call it a day?" he asked, while looking at the dark sky above.

"The last battle took too much out of me. I'm pretty tired already. Let's call it a day shall we?" I replied, while unable to stop myself from thinking about the gender of the Crawdaunt I had just battled. From how it was battling with more of its wits then brawn, it must have been a Female.

With that thought, I nodded to myself and let out a smile, while offering a last handshake towards Iridium to thank him for guiding me in this adventure.

"Thanks for everything, Iridium. It has been really fun," I said.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Iridium Offline

NBP

"Very well then," I said, in response to Nel's reply that he would prefer to leave instead of searching for Remoraid.

We both shook each other hands and smiled at each other warmly, before setting off on the path back towards the Lakes Outpost.

We hadn't walked much when there was the unmistakable flash of lightning, and then a few moments later, the sound of thunder.

"Looks like it's going to rain," I said to Nel. "Maybe we'll take a shortcut," I said, tossing my Pokeball, revealing a brown and yellow Psychic pokemon with large moustaches, and holding a spoon in each of his hands.

"Alakazam, can you Teleport us back to the Outpost?" I asked. Alakazam gave a cry and raised his spoons in the air, and each of us were surrounded by a bluish aura.

We caught sight of a blue fish jumping out of water, before we were surrounded by darkness and then the walls of the Outpost.

"I think that was Remoraid," I said, with a slight grin. "Goodbye then, Nel, and I hope we meet again soon," I said as I directed Nel towards the Teleporter that would transport him to the Docks and his boat back home.

-----

Roleplay Completed!

Items Retained: 3 x Super Ball, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Mega Puffin

Pokemon Claimed: Female Rash Poliwrath (9.62%), Male Lax Slowbro (6.49%), Female Adamant Crawdaunt (5.21%)

<3