Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Kirethidae Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kirethidae Send a message via MSN to Kirethidae
Default Re: Easter Mission: The Bad Egg Hunt- Team 1

After the rather irksome meet and greet period in which the Ranger named Ren introduced her and explained the details of the team's mission, they set off, heading for the wonderful Botanical Gardens. As they started to walk, Kirethidae quickly summoned Sindrayala back into her Pokéball device and made sure he travelled at the head of the group, even past the two Rangers.

He was much more interested in finding the cause of these abnormalities than helping the affected. In his opinion, those who were born underdeveloped would not be able to live much of a life anyway, so it would be better not to waste time helping those who have already been affected but rather to speed to the cause and stop this to save any more from the same fate.

As he was thinking about the mission ahead, Kirethidae heard a small commotion just behind him. Turning towards the rest of the group revealed that one such underdeveloped Pokémon had just found its way out of the bushes to the party's side. It was a baby Miltank, Kirethidae decided after a little scrutinization, but a disgusting looking Miltank at that. As it grabbed onto one of the Trainer's Ninetales' tails, a Trainer which Kirethidae didn't even learn his name, another Trainer piped up, "What should we do? Its mother can't be very far from this nest. We don't want it to think we are harming her child."

"What can we do?" Kirethidae asked in response to the Trainer's question as soon as he had finished speaking, "We can't do much for it now, and as you say, the mother can't be far away. I don't think we should risk an unnecessary confrontation with the parent. Lead the baby back into the bushes and walk on, we need to find the cause of this all."

Kirethidae knew most of the team probably wouldn't agree with what he proposed, but he didn't care what the others thought of him. Looking down at the baby Miltank, he did feel sympathy, but he didn't let that feeling of sympathy overtake him. And he hoped it wouldn't affect anyone else's decisions on this mission...
Old 04-12-2010, 02:20 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

---
Felix barked angrily at the Miltank, using another of his tails to push baby Miltank away. He growled in warning.
"Relax, Felix," Rowan chided angrily.
"What should we do?" Cameron asked, "Its mother can't be very far from this nest. We don't want it to think we are harming her child."
"Let one of our Pokemon befriend it," Rowan suggested cooly. "Pokemon tend to trust Pokemon more than humans, after all. If its mother returns, then the Pokemon can do the explaining, I suppose."
Yes, she did feel sorry for the poor little critter, but she didn't let it show. If this was any other park exploration, she would be trying to catch the Miltank, discolored and ill, or not.
Felix looked up at his trainer, then back at the Miltank. He dangled one of his many tails over the poor critter, giving the baby a flick on the nose before the beautiful Fox Pokemon wrapped the rest of his tails around it.
---

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 04-13-2010, 01:18 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

We were on the move at last. Ren nodded at me and I took the signal, hanging back behind the group. It was safer this way, with Ren leading and me guiding from the rear. If we were attacking from either end there'd be a Ranger to immediately handle it. The grass was thick, bushy, it was almost clinging to our legs. We had to wade through it like knee-deep water, dragging ourselves with quite an effort. The grass began thinning out, and we reached an area of nothing but flattened shrubbery, trampled, crushed, by some careless Pokemon.

"This doesn't look good," I heard Ren murmur. I didn't say anything in response. I agreed with her, however, there was something untoward here. We carried on regardless. A horrid wailing noise erupted from a nearby bush, and I froze as the tiniest Miltank I'd ever seen made its way towards us. It stumbled around, feeling for things with its arms, before clutching one of Felix's many tails and nuzzling it for comfort. It let out squeals of delight, possibly thinking that the Ninetales was its mother.

I could hear the discussion around me, but I didn't really listen. I could hear the gentle whispers of the wind, but I didn't really listen. I could hear twigs snapping, hooves clopping against the ground, and that was what I was listening to. In one swift movement, I pulled my Scizor Pokeball from my belt and released him in a flash of white light.

"Blaid, Protect!" I barked as his body had barely finished forming. He crossed his pincers and began concentrating his energy to construct a luminous green barrier before him, just in time to absorb the impact of the Tauros' Take Down attack. He'd flung himself from the bush in a burst of agility and fury, his mind clouded with rage. A Miltank emerged behind him, glaring at the Ninetales who dared to lay a tail on her baby.

Although they were blocking most of the view, I could just see behind them into the shrubbery. There were three eggs sitting unattended by a tree.

"Guys! Looks like these are the parents of that Miltank!" I shouted to be heard over the scraping of Tauros' hoof against the ground. "They look pretty mad, so be prepared for anything. You're gonna need to work together to distract them long enough for one of you to grab the eggs, while Ren and I scout the area for other danger!" I looked back at Ren and nodded my head, beckoning her with me. "Come on Blaid, let's go. If you need us, just yell!"
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 04-13-2010, 03:05 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

Ren nodded at Jax and turned to face the trainers. "Don't forget to use your Aura Readers when you battle, and remember to grab a few eggs if you can!" she said, and pulled a Pokeball out of her pocket, releasing her Golduck once again. "Please protect this trainers from harm," she instructed, and the Golduck nodded, leaping into a nearby tree for cover, so Ren ran off after Jax.

Miltank and Tauros surrounded the trainers and their Pokemon on both sides. Miltank shot a fierce glare towards Felix as the Ninetails scooped up the baby Miltank in his tails, while Tauros shot a protective look over at their nest, counting the four remaining eggs to make sure they were still there.

Battle Time!

Wild Pokemon

Papa Tauros is fuming, ready to charge

Mama Milktank is furious

Rowan's Pokemon
Quirky M Ninetails w/Flash Fire
100%
Naive M Furret w/Keen Eye
100%
Jolly M Plusle w/Plus
100%
Careful F Minun w/Minus
100%

Cameron's Pokemon
Gentle M Houndoom w/Early Bird
100%
Gentle F Gardevoir w/Synchronize
100%
Brave M Salamence w/Intimidate
100%
Gentle M Alakazam w/Synchronize
100%
Brave M Aggron w/Rock Head
100%
Calm M Aerodactyl w/Rock Head
100%

Sec's Pokemon

Jolly F Electivire w/Motor Drive
100%
Modest M Infernape w/Blaze
100%
Hardy Genderless Metagross w/Clear Body
100%

Mordecai's Pokemon
Quirky M Ursaring w/Quick Feet
100%
Hardy M Dugtrio w/Arena Trap
100%
Quiet F Octillery w/Sniper
100%
Docile F Charizard w/Blaze
100%
Jolly F Spoink w/Own Tempo
100%

Kirenthidae's Pokemon

Calm F Espeon w/Synchronize
100%
Careful M Sceptile w/Overgrow
100%
Rash F Dragonite w/Inner Focus
100%
Hasty F Absol w/Super Luck
100%
Naive F Raichu w/Static
100%
Bashful F Gliscor w/Hyper Cutter
100%

((Okay, send your mons, put on your Aura Readers, and don't forget to work together.))

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 04-13-2010, 03:31 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

"Blaid, Protect!" Ranger Jax barked as his Scizor came out of its Pokéball and created a strong, green barrier that absorbed the force that the angry Tauros gave off with its Take Down attack. A Miltank then emerged soon after the Tauros’ attack. Behind them, four eggs were left by themselves next to a tree.

"Guys! Looks like these are the parents of that Miltank!" Ranger Jax said, shouting just loud enough for me to hear. "They look pretty mad, so be prepared for anything. You're gonna need to work together to distract them long enough for one of you to grab the eggs, while Ren and I scout the area for other danger! Come on Blaid, let's go. If you need us, just yell!"

So our Rangers just left us here to fight off two angry parents that were just trying to protect their young. I knew this couldn’t go well. I thought carefully on what we could do. I knew that I could take that Tauros, but someone else here was going to have to take the Miltank. I put on my Aura Reader on just in case, and pulled out a grey, steel-plated Pokéball, tossing it to my right side. Shadow jumped over to my left side, waiting for the Iron Armored Pokémon to emerge from the device that kept it dormant while it wasn’t in the battlefield. The light flashed before my eyes as the white light grew at least eight feet tall. Then the features began to show. Two large, sharp horns formed on his head as a third one formed, parallel to the other two. His massively large arms stretched out to his sides as he roared loudly, swishing his enormously long tail back and forth. He stomped his left foot down to the ground, causing the ground to shake a bit.

“Tricor and I can take the Tauros, but we are going to need someone to calm the Miltank down in battle or something!” I called out to the other members of my team. “I, and someone else can distract them while three of you sneak around and retrieve the eggs when the time is right. One person to retrieve four eggs wasn’t going to be enough; we needed at least two to make sure that the eggs are safe and secured. I pulled out another Pokéball incase no one else wanted to engage in battle.

“Tricor, start this off with Stone Edge!” I called out.

“AGGRON!” Tricor roared as four turquoise colored rings formed from the ground and circled around him. The bluish glow changed white and then to brown, forming chucks of stone. The his eyes began to glow a bright blue color as he launched the hard, sharp stones towards the Tauros.

OOC: Is this alright?

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 04-13-2010 at 03:48 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Kirethidae Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kirethidae Send a message via MSN to Kirethidae

As the Tauros came charging out of the trees, Kirethidae whipped out a glowing 'Ball and released his young Raichu, Mokka, out into the Botanic Gardens out of pure instinct. As the white light from the Pokéball formed into the shape of the Electric Mouse Pokémon, Mokka bounced on its tail playfully, not understanding the seriousness of the situation, or simply not letting it bother her. The Raichu had only evolved from a Pikachu quite recently. Mokka was young as it was, but an unfortunate series of events led to her being exposed to a large Thunderstone, which prematurely evolved her into the Raichu she was today.
Even after evolving into a Raichu, Mokka still emitted the cries of a Pikachu, and this was what she did as she burst into the fray, "Pikaaaa-chu!"

Mokka turned away from the Tauros and Miltank when she realised where she was to look to Kirethidae for instruction, cocking her head lollingly to the side in confusion and muttering a soft, "Pika?" at her trainer.
Kirethidae sighed shortly. He didn't particularly like the way Mokka acted most of the time, for his personality almost absolutely clashed with hers, but he saw something in her and wanted to keep her with him because of that. And this was a perfect chance to gain some more experience, something she severely lacked in her young age.

"Ok, Mokka," Kirethidae addressed the waiting Raichu, just as the rampant Tauros recovered from bouncing off one of the Rangers' Scizor's protective shield, "I want you to quickly hit that Tauros with a Thunder Wave to paralyse and cripple it. Then create a Substitute of yourself to act as a shield."
As he spoke, the Tauros started to kick up, and focus its fury on a Trainer's Aggron which had pretty much just issued a challenge to the Tauros and initiated battle. Kirethidae knew this was the perfect chance to catch the angry bull off-guard, and to cripple it before it could charge...
"Mokka! Thunder Wave, now!"

Mokka nodded and turned back to face the side of the angered Tauros. Just as it was about to charge, a swift wave of electricity was sent flying through the air headed towards the Pokémon. Kirethidae didn't even wait to see if it hit, trusting that it would, and hopefully would wreck the Tauros' charge as well. Instead, he turned towards the eggs and started to focus his psychic powers on them as Mokka tried to work electricity and other matter into a Substitute with all her concentration.
"Mokka," Kirethidae began again, still fixated on the four eggs, "now I need you to protect me whilst I try to help retrieve the eggs. If either the Miltank or the Tauros gets close, infuse the long grass with static electricity and use that to tie a Grass Knot around their legs, tripping them up and frustrating them. Xieleth, you stay here too, and help as well, warding the two away. Both of you take potshots at the pair when you have a chance as well."
The chubby Raichu nodded understandingly as she finished off the fake Subsitute in front of her, and Xieleth elegantly stalked over to stand next to Mokka, ready to fight if need be.

"Now," Kirethidae announced to the rest of the party, "Who wants to help me secure these eggs?"
Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

((Okay, I'll give the others until tomorrow afternoon to post, because otherwise the whole teamwork aspect would be pointless. @__@))

[URPG] [Links]
Old 04-16-2010, 01:04 AM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

A fuming father Tauros and his furious apparent wife Miltank (no idea how that works) stood in front of Mordecai and the others, ready for battle over their eggs.

Cameron and Kirethidae are already targetting Tauros, Mordecai thought. I'd better keep Miltank under control.

Mordecai pressed a button on his watch, and a mechanism seemed to explode out of the back of his head. The purple Aura Reader attached to his ear, after coming out of his hair where it was concealed. He then pressed another button and out came a Pokeball from a concealed shirt pocket flap into his hand.

"Come," he said. "Zafina!"

Mordecai threw out the black, orange-striped Pokeball and out, in a flash of red light, came a small purple Pokemon. Its head looked like a pig, but under it was a spring, and above between its ears, a large silver orb. It bounced happily around Mordecai, waiting for instruction. Mordecai crouched down and issued his order.

"Alright, Zafina," he told her. "I would like you use Confuse Ray on Miltank, alright? On my command, though, okay?"

"Spoink," Zafina said with what was presumably a nod. It bounced forward on its spring, anyway, and then turned to focus on Miltank.

Mordecai pressed another button now, bringing out another Pokeball, this time from his pants, which sprung into his hand again.

"Now," Mordecai said. "Come... Terro!"

And out of a pitch-black, neon-green-splotched Pokeball came the Mole Pokemon, Dugtrio. Its three brown headed bounced in and out of the ground and its noses twitched a bit.

"Terro," Mordecai commanded, with more force than with Zafina. "You are not attacking. I want you to dig a tunnel to a spot right in front of that nest of eggs and wait there for another Pokemon! Once that Pokemon has retrieved the eggs, come back!"

"Trio!" Terro said, and sank into the ground at once.

Once Terro was completely under, Mordecai turned to Zafina.

"Zafina, now!"

"Spoooooink!" Zafina yelled. Her orb glowed and a dark bluish ray erupted from it, aimed straight at Miltank.

And Mordecai waited for the results.

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 04-16-2010, 03:05 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

---
Rowan quickly threw out a second Pokeball, releasing her tan and brown Furret. “Follow that Dugtrio underground and grab the eggs. Be careful with them, Eddy,” she commanded quietly. Eddy nodded, leaping gracefully into the burrow and out of sight. “Now, Felix, try Confuse Ray along with that Spoink.”

The Ninetails nodded, his nine tails spinning rapidly as he began his attack. Three yellow orbs began circling his head before connecting with a thick purple thin and projecting a Confuse Ray at the Miltank. “Now try Imprison on the poor dear. Make sure she can’t move. If she or the Tauros charges at you or that Spoink, counter with Fire Blast.”

Without waiting to see if his Confuse Ray landed a hit, Felix began his Imprison attack. He stepped forward, his paws sending weak vibrations of red energy out onto the grass. His eyes started to glow as he tried to meet Miltank’s eyes. Once eye contact was made, Miltank would be Imprisoned.
---

Black and White Teams

Old 04-18-2010, 05:09 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

((Gah, sorry, I was trying to wait until most of you posted, and then I had stuff to do and didn't have time to post this. @__@))

Just as Tauros was about to charge and ram himself into Cameron, the large rocks that Tricor had summoned from the ground had shot up and sped towards the bull. Tauros jumped to the side to dodge one that was headed straight at him, but in the process was hit simultaneously with a stone that had circled behind him and Mokka's Thunderwave. He fell to the ground, twitching, and as he tried to stand back up, his legs gave out. Tauros roared in pain, causing its Miltank mate to become even more furious.

Satisfied that her attack had temporarily crippled the Tauros, Mokka focused hard and began to glow a bit, creating a sort of miniature copy of herself that would take all the hits. The Substitute Raichu bounced around Mokka with a somewhat goofy look on its face, ready to take any damage for her.

Meanwhile, Dugtrio had created a tunnel that opened up directly in front of the bovine nest and Eddy had scurried down after it. He stood in front of the eggs, trying to figure out how many he could carry without damaging them. He grabbed one with his tail and was about to pick up another one when one of the eggs started to bounce around. A crack soon appeared and a small baby Miltank, this one a bit more physically matured, poked its head out, glaring at Eddy and the approaching Kire. She quickly broke free of the egg and tottled over to her unhatched siblings, trying to act as a shield so that they couldn't be taken away. Her tiny horns were very developed considering her premature hatching, and as Eddy got closer she took a few steps back, snorting hot air out of her tiny nose. She crouched down and then lept into the air, attempting to Body Slam into Furret and Dugtrio with all her tiny might.

Both Felix and Zafina had managed to confuse Mama Miltank, but before the Ninetails could manage to Imprison her, the mother cow began to thrash around, avoiding the fox's gaze. Making a fist the best she could, her arm began to emit sparks of electricity, and she dizzily charged towards Felix in an attempt at a Thunderpunch. Following his owner's instructions, a small flame started in Felix's mouth, and it soon shot out like a flamethrower that burst into the shape of a star. The Fire Blast hit Miltank dead on, but her thick skin absorbed some of the blow and she kept going, albeit a bit slower, her fist attempting to make contact with the Ninetails.

[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 04-18-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:16 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Battle Stats!
Wild Pokemon

Papa Tauros is down on the ground, trying to fight his paralysis and get back up. He's still brimming with rage and energy.

Mama Miltank is confused; The Fire Blast caused quite a bit of damage but nothing stops a mother's love.

Baby Miltank looks a little bit unstable, but is about to slam into her foes.

Cameron's Aggron is brimming with energy.

Kirenthidae's Raichu is at slightly lower health due to her Substitute.

Kirenthidae's Espeon (What a terrible sprite) is brimming with energy, and carefully watching to see what will happen next.

Rowan's Furret is about to be attacked.

Rowan's Ninetails is about to be attacked.

Mordecai's Dugtrio is about to be attacked.

Mordecai's Spoink is brimming with energy.

[URPG] [Links]
Old 04-20-2010, 05:37 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Cameron Ryker

Tricor's attack had worked somewhat how I wanted it too. It slowed the Tauros down and it got paralyzed from one of my team members. This was working out well. If it worked out, we should be sucessful in retaining the eggs in this area.

"Tricor, use Iron Head on the Tauros!" I called out as I pulled out another Pokeball. I tossed it behind me. A magnificent green humanoid Psychic Pokémon stood behind me, her elegant ballroom looking gown swayed gracefully from side to side. "You know what to do!" Her body began to glow as she began to read my thoughts. It was a speacial bond that we held.

"Rayne, teleport next to the eggs and bring them to one of the other trainers for safety." I said to her through my mind. We needed to take those eggs to safety while calming the parents down. This was going to be hard, but I knew we could do it. We just needed to take down the parents without harming them too badly.

She got ready to teleport as Tricor lowered his head and began to charge at the paralyzed Tauros, his three horns began glowing a darker sliver color than they already were as he picked up speed. The impact shouldn't do much to any damage to Tricor.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 04-20-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

OOC: Sorry guys, I was busy and didn’t get a chance to post x_x

Sec had fallen quite far behind the group earlier on and had finally caught up to notice a heated battle brewing. It seemed the group was being attacked by a family of Bovine Pokemon and they were obviously going to be needed.

”Sorry I’m late guys, got a tad side tracked!” Sec exclaimed as he pulled two Pokeballs from his belt. “Let’s give them some help Electivire and Infernape!”

Sec’s blazing monkey and sparking bear stood in front of him, ready to battle.

”Electivire, now’s the perfect chance to hit Tauros, since it seems to be paralyzed! Hit it square between the eyes with a Brick Break; try and paralyze one of the Miltank with a Thunder Wave as well if you have the chance.”

Electivire ran off towards the thrashing Tauros, fist raised and ready to follow orders.

”Infernape, I want you to perform a ceremonial Swords Dance to increase your strength, then rush the Mama Miltank with a Mach Punch. Your speed should allow you to strike and retreat without taking damage,” Sec ordered his second Pokemon.

Both of Sec’s Pokemon were now rushing their opponents, ready to beat them into any oblivion that they could.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:32 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

---
Felix glared at the incoming tank, er, Miltank. The Thunderpunch posed a good threat to the Ninetails, and he needed some way to get out of the way. He was relieved when his Trainer finally gave an order. “Use Roar, Felix,” she called simply, “then follow up with Quick Attack.” Ninetails barked playfully before mustering all of his voice for a deafening Roar. He had his eyes closed, as the loud sound scared him a bit, but he still shot forward for the Quick Attack he promised Rowan.

Furret sidestepped the Body Slam, quickly using one of his favorite moves to get the baby out of the way of whatever Dugtrio was planning on doing. Eddy wiggled his tail playfully, edging the baby Miltank on. The naive Pokemon walked into the hole, still using his Follow Me move. The Miltank should follow the Furret, leaving the unsafe area above.
---

Black and White Teams

Old 04-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Mordecai watched as Furret tried to get the baby Miltank to follow it.

"Terro," Mordecai said. "When both Furret and baby Miltank are in your tunnel, get in between them, and keep the baby Miltank there with your Arena Trap!"

Terro nodded and watch Furret and the baby Miltank, waiting for the moment he would move.

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|