Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1561  
Old 10-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
true true, I thought the Pokeathlons were pretty unique considering that for two generations straight there were just contests...
dont mind my 2 Cents, but I kinda like the Pokeathelon. as stated above it gave something to do other than contests.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #1562  
Old 10-23-2010, 07:02 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
dont mind my 2 Cents, but I kinda like the Pokeathelon. as stated above it gave something to do other than contests.
haha, it's not like I was killing the Pokeathlons, I like them too. I was just saying they were unique.
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
  #1563  
Old 10-26-2010, 03:20 AM
Tasteless's Avatar
Tasteless Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 769
Send a message via AIM to Tasteless
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Shiny (cloned) koromori up in the GTS asking for Ditto. Go go go go. :)
__________________


Apparently 101% of all teenagers are homosexual. Who knew?
Reply With Quote
  #1564  
Old 10-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteless View Post
Shiny (cloned) koromori up in the GTS asking for Ditto. Go go go go. :)
wish I had a ditto on White to share
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #1565  
Old 10-29-2010, 05:40 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

I'm slowly dying on the inside for Pokemon B/W to come out in America. *sigh* if only time would go by a little faster.
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
  #1566  
Old 10-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
I'm slowly dying on the inside for Pokemon B/W to come out in America. *sigh* if only time would go by a little faster.
Haha that's funny to hear because i'm like the opposite. I'm not really thinking about it. Probably because I have the 3DS to worry about my money and XBL and other junk. Also not really looking forward to going to a public place to buy a pokemon game xD
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #1567  
Old 10-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

right now im hoping Preordering a copy will gain one of thier dream world starters or something cool.
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #1568  
Old 10-31-2010, 02:17 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Haha that's funny to hear because i'm like the opposite. I'm not really thinking about it. Probably because I have the 3DS to worry about my money and XBL and other junk. Also not really looking forward to going to a public place to buy a pokemon game xD
Well, I'm not really ecstatic about going to any given Meijer to get the new game... I go to Wal*Mart! But, seriously, for the past three years, all the games i.e. D/P/P & HG/SS have come out on the last day of my Gymnastics competition season. Which (to my luck) are all out of town. :D So nobody I know will see me! Like this year it's all the way down south towards Kentucky!
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
  #1569  
Old 10-31-2010, 08:08 PM
Y2kPikachu12's Avatar
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in your house eating your cookies!
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
Well, I'm not really ecstatic about going to any given Meijer to get the new game... I go to Wal*Mart! But, seriously, for the past three years, all the games i.e. D/P/P & HG/SS have come out on the last day of my Gymnastics competition season. Which (to my luck) are all out of town. :D So nobody I know will see me! Like this year it's all the way down south towards Kentucky!
Hahah that's really weird. I'll just tell my mom to get it for me or something haha.
__________________

Waruvial 2177
Reply With Quote
  #1570  
Old 11-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

RE: Dream World. I often wondered how one would get/ grow so many berries to acquire the lofty homes/items for your house.
then today after the my rainbow road trip. i was checking up on the berries grown yesterday and a Diglet was next to my "garden". I click on it & he open up a whole 3rd row for me to plant on..
So cool
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #1571  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

...I so want B/W. both Black and White. Mainly because they rock HARD. ad I want them badly. so very badly. WHY, WORLD, WHY DID YOU PUT THE US RELEASE DATE FOR BLACK AND WHITE IN SPRING 2011?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1572  
Old 11-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Disco's Avatar
Disco Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Massachusetts, USA.
Posts: 960
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

I refuse to bathe until I get Black. BI
Just kidding, lol.

But really if I wasn't such a germophobe I'd so do something silly like that in protest.
D: < FIGHT THE POWER.

... ; u ; I want PKMN Black and 3DS in my hands, most immediately. In English.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1573  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:52 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture's Avatar
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Some place I call EARTH
Posts: 722
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
I refuse to bathe until I get Black. BI
Just kidding, lol.

But really if I wasn't such a germophobe I'd so do something silly like that in protest.
D: < FIGHT THE POWER.

... ; u ; I want PKMN Black and 3DS in my hands, most immediately. In English.
Lol, we should all do some retarded protest so that maybe just maybe, they'll finish it up quicker... haha just kidding. Yeah, like they're gonna listen to a bunch of Poke-fans... *sigh* I wish :D
__________________
Fun fact time!:L
1- Gymnastics is the most-watched summer Olympic sport:3
2- Uh... crapXD I ran out of fun facts:P
Reply With Quote
  #1574  
Old 11-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
Lol, we should all do some retarded protest so that maybe just maybe, they'll finish it up quicker... haha just kidding. Yeah, like they're gonna listen to a bunch of Poke-fans... *sigh* I wish :D
lol... i can see it now.. hoards or unbathed , musty, dusty pokefans going to gamestop to pick up their copy of black or White in spring... what will they (the Wii/ps3/Xbox360 users) think
__________________

Pokérus Empire
Reply With Quote
  #1575  
Old 11-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Disco's Avatar
Disco Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Massachusetts, USA.
Posts: 960
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

They should consider themselves unworthy of witnessing our DIRT of determination. BD
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com