Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 03-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
no, IT'S A HUGE PIECE OF DIRT.
Much lighter than rock :3
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that when I go into work tonight at best buy I am picking up a copy of Pokemon "White" version because I only have Black right now :(
Old 03-31-2011, 10:28 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Nice! Tell us which one you prefer. ;)
Old 03-31-2011, 10:33 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

I will be sure to do so!From what I hear the exclusive features in white that black does not have makes it the better choice, Thats from what I hear though, I will have to see how this forest is for myself though :)
Old 03-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

I'm having so much trouble finding Marill it's ridiculous. I know it's in the White Forest but I have gone on the water and only have found Surskit and Lotad. And in the grass I've found Togepi, Happniy, Abra, and Rhyhorn. I'm about to just give up and go buy that Magikarp or train Carracosta.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:20 PM
Tsujin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
I'm having so much trouble finding Marill it's ridiculous. I know it's in the White Forest but I have gone on the water and only have found Surskit and Lotad. And in the grass I've found Togepi, Happniy, Abra, and Rhyhorn. I'm about to just give up and go buy that Magikarp or train Carracosta.
You can only find Azurill in White Forest. You catch it in the grass though instead of the water. If you're not finding him I'd suggest getting more people to come to your White Forest to get more grass and make it bigger. Also if you talk to the people next to the grass they'll tell you one of the pokemon that are in the grass next to them. That might help to find it too.

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Old 03-31-2011, 11:49 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
You can only find Azurill in White Forest. You catch it in the grass though instead of the water. If you're not finding him I'd suggest getting more people to come to your White Forest to get more grass and make it bigger. Also if you talk to the people next to the grass they'll tell you one of the pokemon that are in the grass next to them. That might help to find it too.
Sorry I meant Azurill :x. But how do you get more people to come to your White Forest? Thanks for the tips.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Awesome, reading this made my day. :D

May the notches on his Pokeball be many.

Glad I made you smile :)

I had a quick battle with my friend yesterday. He's not too good to be honest, doesnt know how to EV train and presumes powerhouses are the way forwards. Hehe. His Haxorus with 3 Dragon moves (3? You dont need 3 ^^) Druddigan and Zweilous all fell victim to Emolga's awesomeness. Seriously, the mobility on this guy is insane.

Went something like this.

Emolga U-Turns on Haxorus takes off about 30% hp. Cryongal comes out, takes a dragon pulse no problem then shoots the snot out of Haxorus with ice beam. He sent out Druddigan, which I poisoned then protect/acid armor stalled with a quick ice beam. Cryongal was on pretty low hp at this point, hes not as tough as I though he was :(

Out comes Zweilous for which ive bought back in Emolga. One U-Turn later and BAM ONE-SHOT THAT MOFO ZWEILOUS. Okay, it was a crit but BAM.

The rest of his team were pretty poo because he believes dragons are the way forwards but long story short I took them out with a combo of Emolga/Durant/Gallade. Boy was he mad at my electric squirrel :)
Old 04-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Hey guys! I went into work last night and I picked up Pokemon White version! I started it yesterday and I will continue to update you guys on what I think about it other than Black Version.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Cucumber Offline

The swarms don't like me. I get a different pokemon in a swarm every other day. Besides that I get the same routes I have gotten before :/
Old 04-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post

I had a quick battle with my friend yesterday. He's not too good to be honest, doesnt know how to EV train and presumes powerhouses are the way forwards. Hehe. His Haxorus with 3 Dragon moves (3? You dont need 3 ^^) Druddigan and Zweilous all fell victim to Emolga's awesomeness. Seriously, the mobility on this guy is insane.

Emolga U-Turns on Haxorus takes off about 30% hp. Cryongal comes out, takes a dragon pulse no problem then shoots the snot out of Haxorus with ice beam. He sent out Druddigan, which I poisoned then protect/acid armor stalled with a quick ice beam. Cryongal was on pretty low hp at this point, hes not as tough as I though he was :(

Out comes Zweilous for which ive bought back in Emolga. One U-Turn later and BAM ONE-SHOT THAT MOFO ZWEILOUS. Okay, it was a crit but BAM.

The rest of his team were pretty poo because he believes dragons are the way forwards but long story short I took them out with a combo of Emolga/Durant/Gallade. Boy was he mad at my electric squirrel :)
I think I'm short on breath... the epic hilarity of this was very overwhelming...

It's a great omen!

Old 04-01-2011, 05:06 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post

Think of it this way, Cryogonal's Base Def is 30 and Druddigon's Base Att is 120, where as Cry's SpDef is 130+ and Haxorus' SpAtt is pitifully under-average. Actually, if your friend is having their Haxorus use Special attacks, then they're very foolish. xD According to Marriland's Stac Calc., at Lv. 50 with no IVs or EVs, even a Modest (+SpAtt/-Att), Haxorus' Attack stat is still nearly double it's Special Attack :P After further calculation, even with 252 EVs and 31 Ivs under it's SpAtt, Attack is still greater by about 15 points.

I guess this is similar to that SpAtt Gyrados I saw a few days ago – people are going for shock-value. Gyrados can learn some pretty nifty Special moves (Flamethrower, Blizzard, Surf, etc), and you'll switch in your Physical Wall expecting to stall, or even scout, and BOOM! OHKO from a Life Orb'd, 2x Effective Flamethrower on Skarmory/Metagross.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
Think of it this way, Cryogonal's Base Def is 30 and Druddigon's Base Att is 120, where as Cry's SpDef is 130+ and Haxorus' SpAtt is pitifully under-average. Actually, if your friend is having their Haxorus use Special attacks, then they're very foolish. xD According to Marriland's Stac Calc., at Lv. 50 with no IVs or EVs, even a Modest (+SpAtt/-Att), Haxorus' Attack stat is still nearly double it's Special Attack :P After further calculation, even with 252 EVs and 31 Ivs under it's SpAtt, Attack is still greater by about 15 points.

I guess this is similar to that SpAtt Gyrados I saw a few days ago – people are going for shock-value. Gyrados can learn some pretty nifty Special moves (Flamethrower, Blizzard, Surf, etc), and you'll switch in your Physical Wall expecting to stall, or even scout, and BOOM! OHKO from a Life Orb'd, 2x Effective Flamethrower on Skarmory/Metagross.
If I remember correctly even with life orb flamethrower would 2HKO Metagross, not sure about skarm. It would be foolish enough to stay in on Gyarados though with a Skarmory.

Anyways my games season just changed today and it's Winter now for some reason. Either way it's pretty cool seeing snow everywhere and Twist Mountain is almost completely different O.o
Old 04-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:

Yea, hes a bit of a noob bless him :) But i know now for a fact that Emolga is going on my team for sure even in OU tier. I dont give a crap if hes not the best out there. Hes awesome, looks cool and the mobility just makes me cream a little :)

Quote:
I think I'm short on breath... the epic hilarity of this was very overwhelming...

It's a great omen!

I'll be using Emolga more in competitive online battles, I'll tell you anymore interesting stories as and when they pop up Neo :)

Also, 500th post woo! :)
Old 04-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Anyways my games season just changed today and it's Winter now for some reason. Either way it's pretty cool seeing snow everywhere and Twist Mountain is almost completely different O.o
The season changing is cool! I was running around yesterday trying to find all the changes xD I managed to find and catch a Shiny Beartic too. :3

Not really a fan of Beartic, but oh well!

Looks like everyone's being converted to Emolga xD
Old 04-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Looks like everyone's being converted to Emolga xD
You will too! Resistance only makes for comedy later once you join the revolution!