Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 04-30-2010, 05:12 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Who knows, that could still be an option. I guess its's so far out cos they want to show off the city. I think the billboards are cute =)

Hmm in the last pic does it look like there are Pikachu and Piplup balloons on the billboard? Possible new travel method? xD
Old 04-30-2010, 05:17 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Who knows, that could still be an option. I guess its's so far out cos they want to show off the city. I think the billboards are cute =)

Hmm in the last pic does it look like there are Pikachu and Piplup balloons on the billboard? Possible new travel method? xD
There's another pokemon there too, but I can't make it out. It looks like chikorita, but I can't tell :(

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Could be a completely new species!!! :D

Anyway, anyone check out Serebii today? Apparently, new info's suppose to be released (kind of) on May 9th. Hopefully, they won't just show us another silloutte.

But I got thinking, what with the name and all, do you think that Darkrai and Cresselia were originally intended to be in this new generation? Considering thier natures and the titles of these games? Also, do you think they'll change the English (ha ha almost typed ingles) titles to something like Ebony and Ivory? Just a thought, but I think it would be cool if they did. ^^

Old 04-30-2010, 10:25 PM
kingofboos23432 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to kingofboos23432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Could be a completely new species!!! :D

Anyway, anyone check out Serebii today? Apparently, new info's suppose to be released (kind of) on May 9th. Hopefully, they won't just show us another silloutte.

But I got thinking, what with the name and all, do you think that Darkrai and Cresselia were originally intended to be in this new generation? Considering thier natures and the titles of these games? Also, do you think they'll change the English (ha ha almost typed ingles) titles to something like Ebony and Ivory? Just a thought, but I think it would be cool if they did. ^^
That's a really good though and that doess seem like they might of orginally have been for that. And Ebony and Ivory sounds soooooo much better than just Black and White. What happened to calling the games after jems? :(

Fc Platinum-0732-1189-3493 Shoddy: Username Kingofboos
Old 05-01-2010, 02:43 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I hope they kinda keep away from too many new evolutions. Wouldn't you rather see brand new Pokemon instead?

Hmm Grass/Flying's not a bad idea. I'd like to see something different though since we already have a few of those. I'd be happy with a plain Grass type too. ^^
Hopefully they get innovative, like say Grass/Ghost or Grass/Electric, but nothing that doesn't sound stupid or completely random, like Grass/Steel.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Also, do you think they'll change the English (ha ha almost typed ingles) titles to something like Ebony and Ivory? Just a thought, but I think it would be cool if they did. ^^
I think this is definitely a possiblity only because I can see certain countries making a big deal of the black/white thing and relating it to racism somewhow. Especially since Pokemon's had problems with that in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofboos23432 View Post
That's a really good though and that doess seem like they might of orginally have been for that. And Ebony and Ivory sounds soooooo much better than just Black and White. What happened to calling the games after jems? :(
Well RBY and GS weren't named after gems. We had the colour then metal generations, and then for some reason we stuck with gems for two generations. xD I think it's a good thing that they're moving on again (or going back...).
Old 05-01-2010, 03:53 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-

I'm not expecting too much here, although I have already started saving for a 3DS But it looks to be a launch game though so I'll probably be purchasing it along with the inevitable Mario title... depending on how much it is of course.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

^3d..? does anyone remember the Virtual 3d that nintendo came out with in the 90's.. lame.

but Im sure its been said , But I 4 one look 4werd to the new Gen. I hope they add more TYPEs, I think it would vastly add the fun factor when it comes to WiFi battling, planning out a whole team around a new unknown..

Pokérus Empire
Old 05-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Hopefully they get innovative, like say Grass/Ghost or Grass/Electric, but nothing that doesn't sound stupid or completely random, like Grass/Steel.
<---Aggranium

Great. You just made my mascot sad :(

Erhem. I'm holding out for a Fire/Electric type. I came up with two Pokemon of that type...So it's plausible.

And, I believe that we may get the counterpart to Zoroark on May 9th. After all...Zoroark seems to represent Black, so what about White? ;)
Old 05-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Sheepat Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
<---Aggranium

Erhem. I'm holding out for a Fire/Electric type. I came up with two Pokemon of that type...So it's plausible.

And, I believe that we may get the counterpart to Zoroark on May 9th. After all...Zoroark seems to represent Black, so what about White? ;)
No. I don't think Zoroark is gonna be the mascot. He seems more like Lucario to me.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka

Hmm, hopefully it is a new Pokemon to be revealed next Sunday.

I kind of like the new 3D look. It looks more realistic. :3
Old 05-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
No. I don't think Zoroark is gonna be the mascot. He seems more like Lucario to me.
She didn't say Zoroark would be the mascot. Grassy meant that Zoroark would have a counterpart on the White version. You know, like Solrock is the Ruby counterpart to Lunatone, which is available on Sapphire?
Old 05-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
She didn't say Zoroark would be the mascot. Grassy meant that Zoroark would have a counterpart on the White version. You know, like Solrock is the Ruby counterpart to Lunatone, which is available on Sapphire?
Exactly! Like Solrock and Lunatone, Plusle and Minun, Illumise and Volbeat! ^^

Yes, it is Lucario-esque...But it could be another pokemon, just like how you have other one-evolution Pokemon (like Croagunk, for example). It might not necessarily be a "Generation 5 Lucario".

Heh, wonder if Zoroark will be in the next Smash Brothers...XD
Old 05-03-2010, 01:22 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Quote:
Exactly! Like Solrock and Lunatone, Plusle and Minun, Illumise and Volbeat! ^^

Yes, it is Lucario-esque...But it could be another pokemon, just like how you have other one-evolution Pokemon (like Croagunk, for example). It might not necessarily be a "Generation 5 Lucario".

Heh, wonder if Zoroark will be in the next Smash Brothers...XD
Haha is there going to be another smash bros guys.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
<---Aggranium

I will scream if the counterpart is a Light-type
And the reason I don't want Grass/Steel is because there is already one Grass-type doubly weak to Fire-type moves. Is a second one necessary?