Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow Pope View Post
Most likely it's going to be based on Light and Dark since, well, there's hardly anything to base legendaries off of! Although they could make an Omega Pokemon to rival Arceus. Honestly I'm hoping to see some unique combinations and good lookin' Pokemon. So far they have some sexay Pokemon (except for Tsujaja, how's that supposed to be a snake?). I'm hoping to see some sort of Fire/Water combination like a Cauldron Pokemon, now that'd be cool.

I repeat; snakes have vestigal limbs XD

You know, if Arceus is the "Creator", where is the "Destroyer"? That's one Legendary they haven't created yet.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:30 AM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW

So... I'm a tad late to this party... but oh well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Precisely what I thought. Zekrom and Reshiram look basically like Dialga and Palkia after being digitally mutated in some laboratory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
Furthers my theory of Zekrom not being a real Pokémon but moreso a man made machine.
Awesome.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Also, legendary trio?

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Old 06-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Most likely it's going to be based on Light and Dark since, well, there's hardly anything to base legendaries off of! Although they could make an Omega Pokemon to rival Arceus. Honestly I'm hoping to see some unique combinations and good lookin' Pokemon. So far they have some sexay Pokemon (except for Tsujaja, how's that supposed to be a snake?). I'm hoping to see some sort of Fire/Water combination like a Cauldron Pokemon, now that'd be cool.
Finally, someone else that doesn't think that thing is hot ****.

Oh and I would like a Fire/Water but to be honest i'm not really feelin the cauldron idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Now Fire/Grass would be cool too. Burning bush ftw. There have yet to be some other hightly unlikely but cool ones, like Electric/Ground, Steel/Poison, Psychic/Dark (Dark Lugia hacks don't count), or even Ghost/Fighting.
Yes! I hope they get some new duo types in that are just strange and haven't really been experimented with before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post

You know, if Arceus is the "Creator", where is the "Destroyer"? That's one Legendary they haven't created yet.
Like Satan? xD But I could see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSTRY MEW View Post

Also, legendary trio?
Yeah, I'm actually really intrigued by what this will be. If there does happen to be a Light type then i'm going to go out on a limb and say it will have a yellowish hue but not so much that it looks electric. Oh and it will be Dragon/Light of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVG
There will be major differences between Pokémon Black version and Pokémon White version.
I think this has been stated in here before but anyway, like what? I hope maybe totally different storylines connected to the legendaries. Discuss possible differences?

Wow do I feel like Beng.

Waruvial 2177

Last edited by Y2kPikachu12; 06-02-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Pickleboy Offline

I'm not terribly sure they're gonna change all that much. Well... I guess that's not completely true... they DID finally change the age of the protagonists. No more idiot prepubescent children commanding God. I'm not rooting for a light-type. The idea is just stupid and unoriginal and has absolutely no point to come in, at least not now.
I'm getting a little scared of Black and White... the legendary Pokemon have become super-complex, and even the starters are too! What happened to the days of simple? I mean, look at Tsujaja and Charmander... one is just a mono-colored orange bi-pedal lizard with a flame on its tail. Tsujaja, on the other hand, it also a bi-pedal lizard, but it's got greens and whites and yellows flowing every which direction with little shoulder-leafy-thingies and all sorts of ****. And don't even get me started with Pooprom. Not only is the thing as ugly as an unwiped ass, it now has become potentially a machine? That's just stupid. How can a Pokemon be a machine? Magnemite-Magnezone do NOT count. The moment they start adding machine parts to Pokemon will be the day I officially stop playing Pokemon. I think the creators need to step back and ask themselves "is this even Pokemon any more"?
Old 06-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
I'm not terribly sure they're gonna change all that much. Well... I guess that's not completely true... they DID finally change the age of the protagonists. No more idiot prepubescent children commanding God. I'm not rooting for a light-type. The idea is just stupid and unoriginal and has absolutely no point to come in, at least not now.
I'm getting a little scared of Black and White... the legendary Pokemon have become super-complex, and even the starters are too! What happened to the days of simple? I mean, look at Tsujaja and Charmander... one is just a mono-colored orange bi-pedal lizard with a flame on its tail. Tsujaja, on the other hand, it also a bi-pedal lizard, but it's got greens and whites and yellows flowing every which direction with little shoulder-leafy-thingies and all sorts of ****. And don't even get me started with Pooprom. Not only is the thing as ugly as an unwiped ass, it now has become potentially a machine? That's just stupid. How can a Pokemon be a machine? Magnemite-Magnezone do NOT count. The moment they start adding machine parts to Pokemon will be the day I officially stop playing Pokemon. I think the creators need to step back and ask themselves "is this even Pokemon any more"?

I'm going to counter that with the idea of cars, hear me out.

Take, for example, the Ferrari Daytona. A gorgeous car in every right, and we all love it. It's perfect, its astounding and it rocked in it's day. This car was awesome, it was fast, sleek and beautiful, and in it's day it was the best. Now, these days, it doesn't shape up. Sure it's a classic, and it still looks beautiful, but ideals change and so does fashion.

Now look at this. This is the latest version. The Ferarri 599 GTB. It's gorgeous, sleek, smooth and most importantly of all; Up-to-date and fashionable. It's the updated version from Ferarri, and this is whats being offered these days. Sure, you may love the Daytona, but things move on and update.

It's the same situation with pokemon, to an extent.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Blitzkrieg Offline
Amateur Trainer

I've realized they will do anything that could be popular to make money.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Groudon, my friend.

You know what? I'm just going to say this on the Light type debate; never rule out a new type. Nintendo will eventually add something new when the formula gets old.

Heh, or some game companies (like SEGA) are trying to find something that pleases old fans and new fans alike. It isn't always easy, especially since old fans tend to be like "OMG THEY CHANGED THE COLOR OF THE TREE I HATE THIS GAME" 0o'

It's fans like those that...Well...Sometimes I want to shove a game cartridge down their throat XD

I'd like to point out that he isn't pure Ground-type, as he can learn FIRE type moves.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
I'd like to point out that he isn't pure Ground-type, as he can learn FIRE type moves.
Poliwag can learn Toxic, does that make it poison type too?
Old 06-02-2010, 06:27 PM

Ah, good point. I am stumped!

But Groudon is a fire-type.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Altrius Offline

Groudon (Japanese: グラードン Groudon) is a Ground-type legendary Pokémon.

Source

He is ground type dude. He can just learn fire moves :3
Old 06-02-2010, 06:42 PM

Aw man. Sorry, I haven't played my R/S/E in a while now.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Aw man. Sorry, I haven't played my R/S/E in a while now.
Don't worry about it :3
Old 06-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
I've realized they will do anything that could be popular to make money.
Hmm... I really really really don't understand why that's bad.
Just because you don't like it and lots of other people do, it's "making things popular to make money"?
Nintendo/GameFreak are corporations, whose job is to make money.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned

I actually have a feeling that they are going to introduce a "Light" type. And why? Well first they're hiding the types of the newly introduced legendaries. Second the Steel type is only s-effective against rock while Dark is only KOed by Fighting so putting in a Light type can balance out those two types. Have steel s-effective against Light while Light is s-effective against Dark.

I R Smart.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
I actually have a feeling that they are going to introduce a "Light" type. And why? Well first they're hiding the types of the newly introduced legendaries. Second the Steel type is only s-effective against rock while Dark is only KOed by Fighting so putting in a Light type can balance out those two types. Have steel s-effective against Light while Light is s-effective against Dark.

I R Smart.

You forget Bug Type moves are effective against Dark.

And Steel, if I remember right, is also effective against Ice.

I've been a fan since Blue XP So I've been keeping up-to-date with trends XP