Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 07-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Well, I got a Rampardos that was traded as soon as I came to the GTS so you can in that sense.

Oh and from DoA's post before me, I'm wondering, can HG/SS trade/battle with D/P/Pt?

Waruvial 2177
Old 07-17-2010, 11:29 PM
Roze Offline

Yeah that's what I meant. I have bagon on my team and I'm only at goldenrod.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 07-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Disciple of Athena Offline
Amateur Trainer

A-Ah, I completed my Dex and I have almost all breedable Pokemon there are in my Diamond game, so I guess things like that don’t really apply to me…

But I find that it’s a lot more fun when you start from scratch and don’t trade for better Pokemon early on in the game. It’s more of a challenge, imo.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Roze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple of Athena View Post
A-Ah, I completed my Dex and I have almost all breedable Pokemon there are in my Diamond game, so I guess things like that don’t really apply to me…

But I find that it’s a lot more fun when you start from scratch and don’t trade for better Pokemon early on in the game. It’s more of a challenge, imo.
Well I know we've gotten off topic but I have to say that I really like trading for like a baby Treecko or something. Then I train it like my own. The game isn't really challenging to start with and that is why I like to have fun with it to keep me interested.

On-Topic... Yay pokemon Black. Excited. (well I guess this is on topic of how we plan to play BW.)

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 07-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Well, I got a Rampardos that was traded as soon as I came to the GTS so you can in that sense.

Oh and from DoA's post before me, I'm wondering, can HG/SS trade/battle with D/P/Pt?
yes they can, benjamin.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:13 AM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Wingull

I can't wait for this game to come out! At first, I wasn't that excited, but the more stuff they revealed about the game, the more I want it in my arms!

The whole version exclusives aren't just Pokemon anymore. I heard that the same cities in the Isshu region have different styles depending on which version you buy.

I'm definitely getting the White version. Zekrom is awesome, and Rankurusu looks cute, compared to that black mannequin with no legs.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
yes they can, benjamin.
Thanks for answering, ronnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Well I know we've gotten off topic but I have to say that I really like trading for like a baby Treecko or something. Then I train it like my own. The game isn't really challenging to start with and that is why I like to have fun with it to keep me interested.

On-Topic... Yay pokemon Black. Excited. (well I guess this is on topic of how we plan to play BW.)
Yeah it is on topic. (sorta.) But, if it's a new game then I'm not gonna trade for something else right away so that I can immerse myself in all the new mons and what the developers intended for me to enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingull View Post
I can't wait for this game to come out! At first, I wasn't that excited, but the more stuff they revealed about the game, the more I want it in my arms!

The whole version exclusives aren't just Pokemon anymore. I heard that the same cities in the Isshu region have different styles depending on which version you buy.

I'm definitely getting the White version. Zekrom is awesome, and Rankurusu looks cute, compared to that black mannequin with no legs.
Yes! If I remember correctly then I think that in Black things will be more futuristic.

Waruvial 2177
Old 07-18-2010, 04:52 AM
Roze Offline

Quote:
Thanks for answering, ronnie.

Yeah it is on topic. (sorta.) But, if it's a new game then I'm not gonna trade for something else right away so that I can immerse myself in all the new mons and what the developers intended for me to enjoy.

Yes! If I remember correctly then I think that in Black things will be more futuristic.
Okay fine Y2k. I agree on the emersing thing.

I just watched the new video and the battles look amazing. Rankurusu was so cute while moving inside of its bubble, new favorite pokemon? I think so. Also it looked a little like they were in a hostel with the two friends or something. just what I got. go watch it of filb.de.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 07-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Haha, I think I sounded defensive, I didn't mean to say it as if you're doing it wrong, I was just trying to say what I like to do.

Lol, that's like my least favorite mon that's been revealed.

Waruvial 2177
Old 07-18-2010, 05:46 AM
Roze Offline

whatever ron your trying to keep me down, darkening my day now. idk I love him(rankurusu). And actually you just reminded me that I probably wont trade on BW. The only reason I traded was on SS which I have played so many times that I wanted to spice it up.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 07-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I guess i'm not good at conveying my emotions.

1. I'm not ron.

2. I was trying to apologise for sounding defensive against towards you trading in the beginning. Everyone does things their own way and I respect that.

3. I was just sharing my opinion about Rankurusu, not like I was being stupid and calling it by some insult or something.

Waruvial 2177
Old 07-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Roze Offline

Quote:
I guess i'm not good at conveying my emotions.

1. I'm not ron.

2. I was trying to apologise for sounding defensive against towards you trading in the beginning. Everyone does things their own way and I respect that.

3. I was just sharing my opinion about Rankurusu, not like I was being stupid and calling it by some insult or something.
One: Sorry about that I don't know why I called you Ron, i get confused easily on this place.

Two: I know I was joking. I know you weren't trying to be mean. I just get reallt sarcastic some times. Let me edit my post.

Whatever Y2k your like totally trying to keep me down, darkening my day haha. I think rankurusu is super cute and I want him on my team and its your loss you don't have as good of taste in pokemon as me lol.

And actually you didn't make me think you were telling me i was doing anything wrong, you just reminded me that I probably wont trade on BW. The only reason I traded was on SS which I have played so many times that I wanted to spice it up.

Does that come off as trying to funny. I think I sounded mean.

Edit: Also the characters look older then usual.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]

Last edited by Roze; 07-18-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

A few more recent facts;

Black has the more technological city, while in White it is more traditional. Judging from the way Serebii worded it, it seems only one city is different...But that is my guess :)

Also, Pokabu has a new move called Nitro Charge, it is a Fire move. It's rumored to be similar to Grass Mixer and Shell Blade (which the other starters have, respectively), but details aren't known yet.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:01 AM
Roze Offline

http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20100718_ps300.jpg

from this pic it actually seems like white is more technological and black is the forested one.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 07-19-2010, 05:54 AM
Disciple of Athena Offline
Amateur Trainer

Oh wow, this is a new development! I had been envisioning that the forest would be...well, like the Viridian Forest or something along those lines. I didn't expect it to be an actual town. Even though Black's city has harsh colors, I think I'll still be going with that version.