Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Just found this out.

Link

I'm only really disappointed about Emonga because it felt like a Pokemon and Electric-Flying ftw. Oh and I've heard speculation that Emonga may not be fake because it only says that the sprite is fake. We'll see.
Serebii said in his forums somewhere (I can't remember where I saw it) that Emonga is real, just not the sprite, and I tend to believe him.

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 08-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
Serebii said in his forums somewhere (I can't remember where I saw it) that Emonga is real, just not the sprite, and I tend to believe him.
I just saw some speculation from some commenters, so I'm glad to hear Serebii confirming that.

Waruvial 2177
Old 08-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
I hope Emonga isn't fake, because even though it looks like a Pachirisu clone, it's still cute and I want one for the novelty of it XD.

Tabunne is adorable as hell and I DO WANT.

Basurao scares me ;_;...

Does it sound to anyone else like maybe Illusion is sort of a built in, first-turn Sub of some kind? The way that was worded makes it sound like non-damaging moves might be blocked and that at least the first attack might be blocked.

OR...perhaps when Zorua is sent out, it's sent in the form of your second Pokemon instead of as a Zorua, so your opponent doesn't know until they attack that it's actually a Zorua (or you use a move that the Mon it's disgused as can't learn lol).

Either way it seems like it might be a useful Ability. It gives you a chance to set up, and if you're disguised as a Fighting Mon and a foe uses some Psychic attack on you, it'll be like "LOL EPIC FAIL!" XD.
Which gives me an idea for competative battling: Catch a Zorua/Zoroark, name it Toxicroak while having an actual Toxicroak second in the party, and see how many times the enemy uses Psychic attacks! XD
Old 08-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

The new Officer Jenny looks weird! I like the new Nurse Joy though xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokebeach
After showing the new Joy and Jenny, the trailer revealed a new character named Shooti. He is a Pokemon Trainer who is taking part in the Isshu League and also doubles as a Pokemon photographer. It is unknown what his role in the story will be, though "rival" might be a good guess.
This excites me because I really want a Snap sequel xD But it probably won't happen...
Old 08-22-2010, 02:32 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

So there was a new pokémon revealed named Yannapu that is the Grass Monkey pokémon and therefore a Grass-type. It knows the move Acrobat that allows the pokémon in triple battles to attack the pokémon furthest from it. The bush-like patch on its head kinda gives it the appearance of brocoli.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Random tidbit!

So I was messing around on GameStop's website and, just for the lulz, typed in Pokemon Black. Much to my surprise a hit came up offering to pre-order! I'm PRETTY sure it's not for the Japanese version, either, but since it doesn't say, maybe it is.

If it IS for the American version, though, I have to say that it's epic-freaking-win that people can pre-order it before the American release date is even announced.

I'm trying to get a DSi on the 3rd when I get paid, and the next paycheck after I think I'll stop in a GameStop and see if that pre-ordering option is for the American version, and if so, I'll probably do it. I'm thinking of securing Black first, and then if I have some extra money in the next few months, then pre-ordering White as well.

EDIT: New font whewt!

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 08-26-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Shiny Trainer Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Random tidbit!

So I was messing around on GameStop's website and, just for the lulz, typed in Pokemon Black. Much to my surprise a hit came up offering to pre-order! I'm PRETTY sure it's not for the Japanese version, either, but since it doesn't say, maybe it is.

If it IS for the American version, though, I have to say that it's epic-freaking-win that people can pre-order it before the American release date is even announced.

I'm trying to get a DSi on the 3rd when I get paid, and the next paycheck after I think I'll stop in a GameStop and see if that pre-ordering option is for the American version, and if so, I'll probably do it. I'm thinking of securing Black first, and then if I have some extra money in the next few months, then pre-ordering White as well.

EDIT: New font whewt!
yeh i saw that a few weeks ago. its fer the american version. (u cant get games from other countries on there) online they have announced games that u can reserve wether they hav a release date or not. i doubt they have it for in-store orders yet tho. it needs to b announced at some big event first (gamescom,pax,comicon,e3, etc.) but it is pretty sick tho =] lemme kno if u can reserve yet tho. i wanna do that asap. n the games hav preorder bonuses too. some weirdo keychains with zekrom or reshirams face on it. n when u press a button on it it plays its cry sounds pretty awesome to me, although we probably wont get those here hopefully ill get one with my white version i ordered off playasia

SS friend code: TAYLOR 0818 6165 7320
Old 08-27-2010, 01:43 AM
White_Rabbit Offline

Send a message via AIM to White_Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Trainer View Post
yeh i saw that a few weeks ago. its fer the american version. (u cant get games from other countries on there) online they have announced games that u can reserve wether they hav a release date or not. i doubt they have it for in-store orders yet tho. it needs to b announced at some big event first (gamescom,pax,comicon,e3, etc.) but it is pretty sick tho =] lemme kno if u can reserve yet tho. i wanna do that asap. n the games hav preorder bonuses too. some weirdo keychains with zekrom or reshirams face on it. n when u press a button on it it plays its cry sounds pretty awesome to me, although we probably wont get those here hopefully ill get one with my white version i ordered off playasia
i'm definitly pre-ordering. XD
Old 08-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Rabbit View Post
i'm definitly pre-ordering. XD
I'm not into pre-ording Pokemon Games. xD I'd feel like such a nerd.

Thats why I walk in, grab the copy of said Pokemon game, walk up to the counter, and gtfo as fast as possible.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:20 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Label View Post

Thats why I walk in, grab the copy of said Pokemon game, walk up to the counter, and gtfo as fast as possible.
What this guy up here said.

Waruvial 2177
Old 08-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Compound Pain Offline

Send a message via MSN to Compound Pain

What do you guys think of Ash's new kit?
Old 08-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Label View Post

I'm pretty sure most GameStop workers are just as nerdy as all of us. Every time I've ever pre-ordered a Pokemon game from there, the clerk has been just as excited as I was about the game. When I actually went and bought my HeartGold, the cashier had a DS and was playing HG when there wasn't anybody in line. xD

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 08-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Compound Pain Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
I'm pretty sure most GameStop workers are just as nerdy as all of us. Every time I've ever pre-ordered a Pokemon game from there, the clerk has been just as excited as I was about the game. When I actually went and bought my HeartGold, the cashier had a DS and was playing HG when there wasn't anybody in line. xD
LOL , i never pre order i just by the game straight after i think i have enough information about the game and ofcourse if i like it.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:38 PM
GreyScale Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to GreyScale

do you getting anything extra for preordering blak or white?

Battle Log

[Dan][Diamond][?]
[Dan][SoulSilver][?]
[Dan][White][?]
http://tiny.cc/oo7rw
Old 08-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Compound Pain Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyScale View Post
do you getting anything extra for preordering blak or white?
I'm not really sure because for some things you get extra EG . when i pre ordered modern warfare2 i got the night vision glasses with it but that only some things.