Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I'm sad that the fossils aren't dinosaurs :(
(if this is all true, that is)
Heh, the original fossils weren't dinosaurs, except for maybe Aero if you count Old Amber as a fossil. But I like the idea of a bird fossil, it sounds interesting. The turtle one, though, not so much.

Also...NO EVO/PREVOS? *Rage.* But but but but but what about the Tauros/Miltank prevo, or the Kanga prevo, or the Absol evo, or any number of things people wanted?! *Sobs in a dark corner.* MY HOPES ARE DASHED. Not only that, but how the hell is Mamanbou NOT a Luvdisc evo?

Also, cheers for a polar bear Mon! I call Water/Ice XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImKers View Post
hey look what i have

Spoiler:

still believe there arent any evos/prevos of existing pokemon?
-Blue-Eyed Basurao, for some reason, doesn't look as fugly as Red-Eyed Basurao. I'd like the Blue-Eyed one, but I'm getting White (and maybe Black, not sure yet), so I might or might not get one.
-The puppy is cute and ugly at the same time XD. Watch it evolve into something badass and epic!
-Choroneko (cat) is awesome, though it reminds me strongly of Glameow. It's the expression, I guess.
-We FINALLY see Desukan (sarcophagus) from the front, and I gotta say it looks more epic than I thought it would. That expression is creepy as hell XD.
-I LOVED Ononokusu from the moment I saw it and still do. It's just awesome ^^.
-Denchura (brownish spider)! It's cute imo, and looks more like a proper spider than Spinarak or Ariados.
-ZOMG BAFFURON (should be obvious XD). *Spasms and dies.* This looks like it could either be a Tauros evo or a standalone Mon, but either way it's bad-freaking-ass.
-Dangoro (blue rock) XD. anyone else think it looks like a Gigaisu prevo?
-Mebukijika (deer) is everything I hoped for in a Shikijika evo. It looks awesome and I love the way its antlers change to reflect the season. It looks like it'll have good Speed and perhaps Attack, or Special Attack maybe. Either way DO WANT.
-Tabunne ^^.
-Monom (cotton fluff) is definitely cuter than Churine (bud), but I'm getting White, so I'll have to trade for a Monom I guess.
-Tamagetake (mushroom) is definitely the new PokeBall Mon. I mean, it's freaking top is the front half of a PokeBall! It's actually really annoying imo. At least Voltorb was a LITTLE subtle about it, but having this shoved in my face is not fun. It would have been much better if they'd just made the top red and the bottom white.

Quote:
Well it turns out that the page doesn't match up with the rest of the images that were leaked, so they're not actually sure if it's fake yet or if it's just from another part of the magazine/a different magazine.

However, it's not impossible to fake stuff like that. xD

Edit: Image of the starter evos confirmed as real.
Bigger image.
Chaobuu looks...weirdly cool. I dunno. At any rate, this leads me to believe that the final forms are real and not fake, considering the person who posted the image was right about Chaobuu. At the same time I've heard the person who posted the image is said to have later confessed to it being a fake...but what if they were just saying that it was a fake image? It seems odd to me that they'd be right about Chaobuu (which was officially just leaked recently) and yet have the final starters be fakes.

So yeah, here's to hoping at least Taja's evo is real, because it's awesome and along the lines of what I wanted for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
I just think 'Bu's final evo looks good. Tsuuta's final evo is the best looking imo, but I told myself I wouldn't pick Smugleaf for some reason. :o
First you won the internet, because Taja's final evo is the best, but then you PHAILED MISERABLY FOR DARING NOT TO PICK TAJA. *Takes back internet.*

Quote:
http://twitter.com/pokexperto

Well this guy apparently has an inside source on the games. He's revealed a bunch of Pokemon way before their official releases, including the evos of the starters. He's considered to be a reliable source.

But reading most of the stuff there... is kind of disappointing :x

HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
-an "emo baby" Pokemon (Gochiruzeru pre-pre-evo)
-a garbage bag Pokemon
-archeopteryx fossil (yay)
-dancing cactus Pokemon
-ice cream Pokemon
-Garbage bag Mon = Oscar's baby? CREEPY
-Archeopteryx for the bird fossil? HELL YEAH. I hope Nintendo doesn't make it have a phail design.
-Dancing cactus is Ludicolo's nemesis :o.
-Ice Cream Pokemon...? I don't even know what to say about that...except that it'll probably have an Ability that damages it in Sunny weather XD.

So yay, we got a final reveal before BW are released on the 18th. I say final because I doubt anything else is gonna get leaked, but of course I could be wrong. *Gets all excited.* In 6 days we'll know what's true, what's false, and most importantly, what's epic and what's fail XD. I CAN'T WAIT! 8D

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-12-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Cool link Sarah.

I've already compiled a list of Pokemon I'm gonna like. Of course, that might change when I see how fugly/terrible their sprites/stats are.

Spoiler:
-Smugleaf and Friends(as long as final evo isnt a Grass/Dragon)
-Dog Family
-510, Panther Pokemon
-The three monkeys+evos
-534, a clown with cinderblocks on its hands, how cool is that?
-537 Water/Ground Frog Pokemon
-Meguroko+Evos
-556 Dancing Cactus Pokemon
-Desukan(still have no idea what Mummy status is though)
-The Mantle Pokemon
-The Fighting-type legendaries

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
First you won the internet, because Taja's final evo is the best, but then you PHAILED MISERABLY FOR DARING NOT TO PICK TAJA. *Takes back internet.*
I'm sorry! D: Although I'm considering picking Taja now because that's the only way I get my epic Water monkey. So can I have my internet back? :<
Old 09-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
I'm sorry! D: Although I'm considering picking Taja now because that's the only way I get my epic Water monkey. So can I have my internet back? :<
XD Okay, you can have it back. *Hands internet over.*

The Water Monkey is better than the other two, imo. The Fire one looks like it just took a crap on the new carpet and is all guilty over it >>.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond

Quote:

-I LOVED Ononokusu from the moment I saw it and still do. It's just awesome ^^.
God, I can already see your next story. Oh, those poor characters. Axe murderer Pokemon, anyone?

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 09-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
God, I can already see your next story. Oh, those poor characters. Axe murderer Pokemon, anyone?
:3 I've already got a Silent Hill story I'm working on for several of the new Mon lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-13-2010, 02:14 AM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Cool link Sarah.

I've already compiled a list of Pokemon I'm gonna like. Of course, that might change when I see how fugly/terrible their sprites/stats are.

Spoiler:
-Smugleaf and Friends(as long as final evo isnt a Grass/Dragon)
-Dog Family
-510, Panther Pokemon
-The three monkeys+evos
-534, a clown with cinderblocks on its hands, how cool is that?
-537 Water/Ground Frog Pokemon
-Meguroko+Evos
-556 Dancing Cactus Pokemon
-Desukan(still have no idea what Mummy status is though)
-The Mantle Pokemon
-The Fighting-type legendaries
I think that the water monkey is worth it, I like the idea of a dancing cactus (competition for Ludicolo, eh???). A clown with cinderblocks for hands? Where did you find that at? I 'd like to see that. A water/ground frog Mon sounds awesome, but I don't like how Desukan looks, it creeps me out quite a bit.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:19 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
I think that the water monkey is worth it, I like the idea of a dancing cactus (competition for Ludicolo, eh???). A clown with cinderblocks for hands? Where did you find that at? I 'd like to see that. A water/ground frog Mon sounds awesome, but I don't like how Desukan looks, it creeps me out quite a bit.
The clown was mentioned Pokexpert, the link Sarah gave us. It's Number 534, part of a 3 stage evo line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokexpert
534: Fighting Type guy with a concrete block on each hand. It got huge and badass in the process. The clown nose is not funny anymore.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Ttar Trainer Offline

Here is some new PokeExperto information:

Spoiler:

#595: Denchura Pre Evo, Bug / Electric Type. #596: Denchura.
UPD2:# 597: Iron Ball Pokémon. Grass / Steel Type.
UPD3:# 598: Steel Platform Pokémon. A spiky steel platform with three grass arms going up and ending in steel maces. Grass / Steel Type.
UPD4:# 599: Gear.
UPD4:# 600: Gear + Another big gear behind.
UPD4:# 601: Gear + Big gear behind + Small gear at bottom + Platform.

I find something strange. At first, the Iron Ball of Grass thing Pokemon had an evolution. Now it doesn't? Something's fishy..
36 eggs hatched
Day 1

Currently Hunting
Tsutarja
600 eggs hatched
Day 8
Chobomaki
30 eggs hatched
Day 1
Old 09-13-2010, 03:27 AM
Disco Offline

I whole-heartedly agree. Fishiness has been observed.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:52 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Uh, guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttar Trainer View Post
Here is some new PokeExperto information:
UPD2:# 597: Iron Ball Pokémon. Grass / Steel Type.
UPD3:# 598: Steel Platform Pokémon. A spiky steel platform with three grass arms going up and ending in steel maces. Grass / Steel Type.
I believe that's the 'dissapearing' evo you're talking about. It has the same typing and has maces, those spiky ball-like objects.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Lol, an Ice Cream Pokemon?

Anyway, Denchura, The Electric Spider, has compoundeyes as an ability.

Not interesting?

Well, when paired with Thunder, he gets it at 91% accuracy instead of 70%. He is definitely on my team.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Label View Post
Lol, an Ice Cream Pokemon?

Anyway, Denchura, The Electric Spider, has compoundeyes as an ability.

Not interesting?

Well, when paired with Thunder, he gets it at 91% accuracy instead of 70%. He is definitely on my team.
It does seem promising, although being a bug type I don't see it having very high stats and is crippled by Stealth Rocks.

Great for in-game play, though. 8]

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-13-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Quote:
It does seem promising, although being a bug type I don't see it having very high stats and is crippled by Stealth Rocks.

Great for in-game play, though. 8]
Just because it has a weakness to Stealth Rocks doesn't mean anything. Nite and Mence both take the same amount of damage from it but they're in competitive play. What matters is what level Denchura is on. If it's gonna be the same level as Mence and Nite, then it'll get played despite its weakness to SR. I think it'd be awesome to see a Bug Mon be in the OU tier. Well, is Scizor OU these days?

I DESPISE the Ice Cream Mon. It looks retarded as hell and doesn't even appear to have the Pokemon design to it. It looks like some random picture a ten-year-old came up with :/.

Denchura's prevo, however, is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

I still can't believe Mamanbou's not a Luvdisc evo. If the person who was interviewed wasn't lying about there being no evos/prevos of previos-gen Mon in BW, then Nintendo is REALLY losing originality, making a standalone Mon look like an evo.

Oh, Water Monkey ftw, cuz it gets the move Boiling Water. It's a Water move that does damage and burns the foe :3. The Burn will most likely be a secondary effect instead of an automatic one, but it's still awesome.

Also, there's a move called Dragon Tail, which damages the foe and makes them switch their Pokemon. An offensive version of Roar/Whirlwind! It'll probably be on the same speed tier as Roar/Whirlwind, though; otherwise, if it were a normal speed tier move, it'd be too broken, unless only slower Mon get it.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond

Quote:
Just because it has a weakness to Stealth Rocks doesn't mean anything. Nite and Mence both take the same amount of damage from it but they're in competitive play. What matters is what level Denchura is on. If it's gonna be the same level as Mence and Nite, then it'll get played despite its weakness to SR. I think it'd be awesome to see a Bug Mon be in the OU tier. Well, is Scizor OU these days?

I DESPISE the Ice Cream Mon. It looks retarded as hell and doesn't even appear to have the Pokemon design to it. It looks like some random picture a ten-year-old came up with :/.
I'm thinking Denchura may have a niche somewhere. Assuming it gets usable speed and high Sp. Attack, Compoundeyes and Thunder will wreak havoc Unfortunately, Infernape and Heatran will probably destroy it, though, which makes me think it won't be OU.

And I like the ice cream Pokemon. I think it looks funny, and don't forget that we haven't seen the official art.

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/