Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Disco Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

M-Maybe the eeveelution will come /after/ the game has been beaten? ; A ;
Old 09-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
M-Maybe the eeveelution will come /after/ the game has been beaten? ; A ;
not tryng to sound mean but, i dont think thats gona happen......
Old 09-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
Man, I thought G4 had some wierd pokemon, but G5 totally blows G4's wierdness factor out of the water! G5 has ice cream cones, trash bags, Pokemon in karate outfits, wierd looking djinns, and whatever the heck Shinpora is! Still, there are a lot of pokemon I think look cool, like a lot of the new ghost pokemon, Shubarugo, Erufuun, Abagoora and Hihidaruma. I hope we get a worldwide release date soon.
XD The Ice Cream Mon fail so hard...but I like the trash bag ones (though Dasutodasu, the evo, looks icky XD). Shinpora is apparently based on some Native American bird thingy and looks awesome as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUfan View Post
Desukan is probably the coolest looking ghost since Dusknoir. One of those will be on my team for sure.

Burunkeru looks pretty cool too, and it will be nice to have a ghost/water hybrid. I just wonder what Cursed Body does.

Correction: Shanderaa is probably the coolest looking ghost... of all of them. Whoever thought of a ghost/fire type chandelier needs to get a raise... I mean really. That is probably the most badass pokemon that will ever exist. Damn... I can't wait to get one of those.

There are a couple of wierd looking ones (like the monkeys...), but overall, I am very impressed... far more so than I was at the start of the 4th gen.
Desukan looks a lot better from the front than I thought it would from its backsprite, so I'll probably be getting one. It's Ability helps make it more appealing lol.

Burunkeru does look epic. Cursed Body...for some reason it sounds like it might be sorta like Rough Skin, except it damages the foe if they attack period and not just if they use Physical Attacks. Maybe damages them for 1/16 their HP or something? I'm probably totally wrong but who cares? XD

Shanderaa is...*Huggles one.* I thought the Lamp form looked awesome and was happy with that, but then I saw the chandelier form and I died a little from joy. Shanderaa is not only the prettiest Mon out of them all, it's also got nice stats. I am getting one. *Suddenly only wants to be the first to get Hitomoshi for URPG and screw the other Mon she wanted first.* oo MUST WRITE MOSHI STORY!!!1!11!!1eleven!1!!

And yes, I'm more impressed with Gen5 than I was with Gen4 as well lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
Oh my gosh!!!!! Yay!!! The cute ghost/candle is fo' realz!!!! Meloia, it looks like a legend to me, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think is adorable!!! *Squee!* ^.^ Birijion looks a whole crapload too similar to Shaymins sky form, >.< Washibion (Wargle's pre-evo) is so cute! :D Kibago goes from cute to totally B.A., I WANT EMONGA!!!! Just for keeps :)
I was wondering why I was the only person who thought this; everyone else was like "OMG ARCEUS CLONEZ LAWL". It's like, they even put the same petals on its neck, on top of using the same colors and body shape/form. It also reminds me of that doe from Open Season cuz of the big ears XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
The Ghost-types... the Ghost-types! They are, by far, my favorite Pokemon of this region. Ghost/Fire? Ghost/Water? I am impressed. I will definitely have more than one Ghost-type on my team.

Am I the only one, though, that's disappointed with the lack of Eeveelutions?

Washibon is the cutest thing! So fluffly. <3

Though a lot of these Pokemon look weird, I have to say it seems I'll like Isshu more than Sinnoh.
I agree with this post 100%, but the last sentence is bolded for truth XD. Isshu > other regions for me, not only because of the epic new Mon, but because of the new mechanics and stuff that are being introduced (Dream World, Triple Battles, Miracle Shooter, Rotation Battles, etc etc etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Groudon View Post
not tryng to sound mean but, i dont think thats gona happen......
Yeah, I don't think so either, and it's irritating cuz like Kat said, I was really hoping for some Eeveelutions, especially a Dragon one and a Flying one.

Also, am I the only one who's TOTALLY PISSED about the pure Flying Legend? I was expecting some awesome, beautiful bird, but instead we get an ugly green genie on a cloud :/.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Also, am I the only one who's TOTALLY PISSED about the pure Flying Legend? I was expecting some awesome, beautiful bird, but instead we get an ugly green genie on a cloud :/.
I am not upset about that. I am disappointed in the design though.

I am upset that each one of those Flying Trio look the same. The only thing that makes them different is the color and some small details.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FONT="Arial Narrow"
Yeah, I don't think so either, and it's irritating cuz like Kat said, I was really hoping for some Eeveelutions, especially a Dragon one and a Flying one.

[/FONT]
green genie? what are you...... WHAT????
Old 09-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Disco Offline

Am I the only one who thought of this?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

I has found the dancing cactus!!!! :D Non seriously, I did. :| It's name is Marakacchi, reminds me of the word maraca. :3 I lurv the ghost/fire family!!!! Kojondo reminds me of a purple cat/bird thingy :/ Then there's a counterpart to Wargle & it's pre evo I guess they are Baruchai, & Barujiina. >.< Kerudio is quite adorable I must say, it looks like a bunch of random things put together tho :( I love love love love love LOVE Meloia!!! It's a normal/psychic type, & it looks like it'll be another singing pokemon, besides Jigglypuff. And the last one... no not that one... yes you, the purple one... It scares me

Edit: I-I think I f-found out what Shinpora is... It's a Seraph, I think I spelled it right. They are demons that appear as angels to children so they can eat them. 0_o

Last edited by dimondgirlofthefuture; 09-17-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Disco Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
Edit: I-I think I f-found out what Shinpora is... It's a Seraph, I think I spelled it right. They are demons that appear as angels to children so they can eat them. 0_o
I dunno, I thought Seraph were either angels that guarded God's throne or celestial beings that looked like snakes.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:21 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post

This. The genies don't look like Pokemon at all.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 09-18-2010, 03:30 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

More news to complain about.

TM's are permanent now, so you can use them as many times as you want/feel like. So yeah, now Tm's = HM's and HM's are still HM's.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-18-2010, 03:34 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
More news to complain about.

TM's are permanent now, so you can use them as many times as you want/feel like. So yeah, now Tm's = HM's and HM's are still HM's.
I don't mind. Now it will be much easier to teach multiple Pokemon the same move. ;p

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 09-18-2010, 06:28 AM
Disco Offline

Then I suppose the name Technical Machine and Hidden Machine don't really work.
They should just call everything Permanent Machine (PM) LOL.

Oh well. Never understood how Pokemon learned from CDs anyway.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:11 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Quote:
Then I suppose the name Technical Machine and Hidden Machine don't really work.
They should just call everything Permanent Machine (PM) LOL.

Oh well. Never understood how Pokemon learned from CDs anyway.
I know. The CD's sort of absorb into the Pokemon... O_o Permanent Machine sounds good! :D

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 09-18-2010, 09:40 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

Hey guys :3

I have a copy, and I'm starting to write a walkthrough, Gamefaq style. Give me a week or two and it'll be up.

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 09-18-2010, 12:59 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Quote:
Oh, well maybe they are, I dunno. but, I just dont like that thing... It's scurry DX it does look like its an alien from a foreign planet looking for some kids to eat... 0_o