Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 05-15-2010, 07:08 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby's Avatar
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 766
Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
This stinks i finally get a break from school and i get sick and dad doesnt want me on the comp but i wanted to let you know...i gotta go...later
That sucks. Well, summer's coming soon so no need to worry about it too much.
__________________

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
  #167  
Old 05-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

What's up guys? Just checking in my clan to see how everyone's doing. I'm still being lazy and not battling... Screw SMT:DS for that. Not my fault at all.
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #168  
Old 05-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Alright well Ninja was browsing in Serebii and he found a couple of screnshots of things in the next game. And all I have to say is this. LINK I think I might just start/find a discussion on this...
Did anyone read my post?
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #169  
Old 05-16-2010, 01:57 AM
cutter kirby's Avatar
cutter kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: somewhere...
Posts: 816
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Did anyone read my post?
I like the grass starter, but what is with zoroaks ability 'illusion'? Sounds cheap to me
__________________
Highest 5th Gen OU ranking:3 (with 1110 points) This was a few minutes after online 5th gen was realeased, using former ubers.
Besides that time, I peaked 27th
  #170  
Old 05-16-2010, 03:59 AM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
I like the grass starter, but what is with zoroaks ability 'illusion'? Sounds cheap to me
I don;t like any of the starters besides the fire one. The grass one is like a cyndaquil thing, and someone explain to me what the water type is. But I mean, the grass is not too bad, but the water type... WHAT IS IT?!
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #171  
Old 05-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Agreed. Grass is win though. It's Cyndaquil with EYES! I mean, look at its smirk/eyes. It just screams 'I own you'.

I still haven't taken up battling, but I'll start next week. It's because I'm beating SMT: DS for the third time, and I think I'll get bored after this run. Hopefully.
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #172  
Old 05-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Garchompo's Avatar
Garchompo Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 121
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

User Name: Garchompo, Shoddy=SexyGarchomp, In game name=Pavlov
Friend Code: 3394 9872 7925
Who you want to Challange: Anybody preferably leaders
What Clan: None
__________________
Pokemon Elite 2000 Stats
Pokemon Journeyman
243 Wins - 100 Looses
MY YOUTUBE
FC is 3394 9872 7925
Member of The Deadly Legacy
  #173  
Old 05-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Altrius's Avatar
Altrius Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Destination: Unknown.
Posts: 630
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

User Name: Altrius on here.

Friend Code: 2235 9980 7799

In Game Name: Lewis

Reason for Joining?:
Been looking through the forums and yours looks a pretty good clan. Plus with the loss you had, new recruits might be in order? :)

What Other skills do you have:
Urf. Im pretty good with photoshop, and I'm a bit of a demon at leveling pokemon up.

Experience With Pokemon: Well I've been playing since Red, Blue, Yellow. Played Gold, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum and I've got SoulSilver now. However I'm only just getting started into 'competetive battling' so to speak, so limited experience in that :/
__________________
Many thanks to Neo Emolga for the Avatar and Signature <3
  #174  
Old 05-16-2010, 08:16 PM
cutter kirby's Avatar
cutter kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: somewhere...
Posts: 816
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchompo View Post
User Name: Garchompo, Shoddy=SexyGarchomp, In game name=Pavlov
Friend Code: 3394 9872 7925
Who you want to Challange: Anybody preferably leaders
What Clan: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
User Name: Altrius on here.

Friend Code: 2235 9980 7799

In Game Name: Lewis

Reason for Joining?:
Been looking through the forums and yours looks a pretty good clan. Plus with the loss you had, new recruits might be in order? :)

What Other skills do you have:
Urf. Im pretty good with photoshop, and I'm a bit of a demon at leveling pokemon up.

Experience With Pokemon: Well I've been playing since Red, Blue, Yellow. Played Gold, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum and I've got SoulSilver now. However I'm only just getting started into 'competetive battling' so to speak, so limited experience in that :/
Hold on. There is a new clan rule of 15 members max. How much clan members do we have after the cleanup?

Back to the starters topic, the fire one isnt bad, but I'd pick the grass starter, unless the last evolution is better! But the water one, it looks like it's from a random japanese anime.

I don't like the girl trainer's hair.
__________________
Highest 5th Gen OU ranking:3 (with 1110 points) This was a few minutes after online 5th gen was realeased, using former ubers.
Besides that time, I peaked 27th
  #175  
Old 05-16-2010, 10:16 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
I don;t like any of the starters besides the fire one. The grass one is like a cyndaquil thing, and someone explain to me what the water type is. But I mean, the grass is not too bad, but the water type... WHAT IS IT?!
I'm sorry but I have to disagree here. How is the grass SNAKE like a fire mouse/echidna thing? I fail to see your comparison. The water type looks like an otter of sorts.
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #176  
Old 05-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

I think the girl's hair is ridiculous (-ly hilarious). The grass type looks somewhat like it (the pose is similar, in any case), but it's different in that it kicks ***. Its eyes are open too, and it has an epic smirk. And the water starter is an otter- it says so on the page.
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #177  
Old 05-17-2010, 12:52 AM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
I'm sorry but I have to disagree here. How is the grass SNAKE like a fire mouse/echidna thing? I fail to see your comparison. The water type looks like an otter of sorts.
It sort of has the same shaped head, but it's still pretty cool. I just hope it's gonna be actually USEFUL unlike Torterra. (And that his type isn't as bad as his) And I still think the water type looks weird.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
I think the girl's hair is ridiculous (-ly hilarious). The grass type looks somewhat like it (the pose is similar, in any case), but it's different in that it kicks ***. Its eyes are open too, and it has an epic smirk. And the water starter is an otter- it says so on the page.
Same thing as above, and the trainers look a bit similar to older designs we've seen, but that hair...


By the way guys I cleaned up the list. We now have 12 members. (Not including the new one)
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #178  
Old 05-17-2010, 01:35 AM
Red X's Avatar
Red X Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The X cave
Posts: 661
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

User Name: Red X
Friend Code: 2277 7720 5016
Who you want to Challange: The owner
What Clan: None
__________________
  #179  
Old 05-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Altrius's Avatar
Altrius Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Destination: Unknown.
Posts: 630
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Dawdy, I got accepted :) Cheers :)

Also, joining in on your conversation here. Firepig just screams win you know :) Defo choosing that badboy ^^

However, as always I will be starting with all three :) (Best friend who buys opposite game = win)
__________________
Many thanks to Neo Emolga for the Avatar and Signature <3
  #180  
Old 05-17-2010, 09:07 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby's Avatar
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 766
Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
Dawdy, I got accepted :) Cheers :)

Also, joining in on your conversation here. Firepig just screams win you know :) Defo choosing that badboy ^^

However, as always I will be starting with all three :) (Best friend who buys opposite game = win)
Heh, me and Yami do the buying of opposite version games too. Anyways, as I usually ask most new recruits, do you know what EV Training is? Also, you'll need to have a try-out battle so we can determine your skill. You can just contact me or Yamirami for that.
__________________

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!

Last edited by The Amazing Ninja Kirby; 05-17-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com