Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Altrius Offline

Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Now Recruiting! (NEW THREAD! POST HERE!)

EV training? Macho brace, Power Anklet. I'm thinking of training my Scizor in 252 Hp, 252 Atk and 6 Spd. Or I could go 252 Atk, 252 Spd and 6 Hp to make him a oneshot sweeper.

I'm also playing with a Starmie, perhaps 252hp, 252 Spatk and 6 Spd .. You get the picture.

I'm not an expert, but I've grasped the basics :) I've done my homework :)

And the tryout battle, you need level 100 pokemon right? I haven't got my team at 100 yet ^^ And wifis a bit shoddy at the moment, trying to get it sorted :)

However completely offtopic, Skorupi is a pain in the butt to capture in the safari zone :(
Old 05-17-2010, 11:27 PM
dj-tiny Offline

crap new pokemon everythings go to chage again

Old 05-18-2010, 12:44 AM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
EV training? Macho brace, Power Anklet. I'm thinking of training my Scizor in 252 Hp, 252 Atk and 6 Spd. Or I could go 252 Atk, 252 Spd and 6 Hp to make him a oneshot sweeper.

I'm also playing with a Starmie, perhaps 252hp, 252 Spatk and 6 Spd .. You get the picture.

I'm not an expert, but I've grasped the basics :) I've done my homework :)

And the tryout battle, you need level 100 pokemon right? I haven't got my team at 100 yet ^^ And wifis a bit shoddy at the moment, trying to get it sorted :)

However completely offtopic, Skorupi is a pain in the butt to capture in the safari zone :(
I would recomend the 6 HP, for you can get better special attackers instead. Also, on wi-fi there is a Lvl 100 All setting that you choose that levels up all Pokemon to Level 100, so no need to worry about getting your team to 100. By the way, I have a Skorupi and can breed it if you need one.

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Old 05-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Ninja Kirby View Post
I would recomend the 6 HP, for you can get better special attackers instead. Also, on wi-fi there is a Lvl 100 All setting that you choose that levels up all Pokemon to Level 100, so no need to worry about getting your team to 100. By the way, I have a Skorupi and can breed it if you need one.
THANK GOD FOR THAT I was really getting worried about having to level too 100 heh. So once I've got my EV's sorted and moves done I don't need to get to 100? Get innnn :)

Mhm, I'm just using Starmie at the moment as a practise so to speak, as I'm still new to the scene :) Shes a decent sweeper though. I've one with

Natural Cure
Adamant nature (Crap nature I know)
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Psychic

She does the job in battle tower.

Thanks, but I got one in the end :) Skorupi sucks balls, but Drapion is awesome :)
Old 05-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Altrius Offline

Hey all.

Sorry to be a douche bag and all, and I know I've only been in a day, but fraid I'm leaving for Pokerus :) In truth I was going to join them originally cause I know a few people there but they were full. Wasn't aware they would be clearing out heh. But still, thanks for accepting me anyways and I wish your clan the best of luck, from what I've seen you guys ae pretty good.

Maybe someday might have a war with you :) And I might pop back over for a friendly battle if your ever interested, I know I'm always game for some :)

Anyways, cheers, kudos and good luck :)
Old 05-18-2010, 08:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Quote:
Hey all.

Sorry to be a douche bag and all, and I know I've only been in a day, but fraid I'm leaving for Pokerus :) In truth I was going to join them originally cause I know a few people there but they were full. Wasn't aware they would be clearing out heh. But still, thanks for accepting me anyways and I wish your clan the best of luck, from what I've seen you guys ae pretty good.

Maybe someday might have a war with you :) And I might pop back over for a friendly battle if your ever interested, I know I'm always game for some :)

No worries. We'll be fine here. Nice getting to know you for the small time you were here though. I wish you and your clan the best of luck.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Hey all.

No problem, I understand.

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 05-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Well, I haven't seen you for a day, but I hope you have a good time at the Pokerus Empire. Seems like they're getting all the activity there now

How's everyone doing today?

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 05-19-2010, 07:04 PM
cutter kirby Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Well, I haven't seen you for a day, but I hope you have a good time at the Pokerus Empire. Seems like they're getting all the activity there now

How's everyone doing today?
Im good, I just recently beat 2 uu leaderboard people.

Both were in the top 20. It was tough.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:26 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Which ones? And I don't have SMT: DS anymore, so I'll start battling competitively again.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 05-20-2010, 03:51 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Hello, all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. So yeah, I went to Anime Central on Saturday. TUST/Dark Shadow whatever else he calls himself and I went to a Pokemon panel. Yeah...they didn't really say a whole lot of anything. They were pretty much just talking about the show. And at the end, the room burst out into a unison singing of the original theme song. Don't get me wrong; I like that song...but I think I may have gotten a little too old to be singing along to it with younglings like youse guys. I had more fun watching a panel where they put famous anime robots against each other. That may have been because one of the panelists was drunk. Who knows?I'll try again next year.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:15 AM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Hello, all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. So yeah, I went to Anime Central on Saturday. TUST/Dark Shadow whatever else he calls himself and I went to a Pokemon panel. Yeah...they didn't really say a whole lot of anything. They were pretty much just talking about the show. And at the end, the room burst out into a unison singing of the original theme song. Don't get me wrong; I like that song...but I think I may have gotten a little too old to be singing along to it with younglings like youse guys. I had more fun watching a panel where they put famous anime robots against each other. That may have been because one of the panelists was drunk. Who knows?I'll try again next year.
Sunds like fun. Hope you had a good time. Anyways, sorry about the inactivity, but the schoolyear is done on Wednesday, so I'll be more online by then.

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 05-22-2010, 06:15 AM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Sunds like fun. Hope you had a good time. Anyways, sorry about the inactivity, but the schoolyear is done on Wednesday, so I'll be more online by then.
Thank you! It'd be hilarious/awesome if we could all go there next year. I was telling my brother and some friends of mine we should steal/buy one of those Chinese dragons they use for parades...maybe 2 or 3 of them and fix them up so we can all go as a part of Rayquaza. That'd be epic.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:10 PM
cutter kirby Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Really? Our school year will be finished in a month
Old 05-22-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Thank you! It'd be hilarious/awesome if we could all go there next year. I was telling my brother and some friends of mine we should steal/buy one of those Chinese dragons they use for parades...maybe 2 or 3 of them and fix them up so we can all go as a part of Rayquaza. That'd be epic.
Or maybe dress up as TF2 characters, the exact opposite of anime.
Anyways, I think I may be able to use my mom's camera to record Pokémon battles, but I'm not sure. If someone could battle me to help me test it out, that would be great.

Closed Thread