Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Apologize for the double post, but my FB account just got disabled for no reason... I am so pissed, don't they have enough stuff on the hand to disable random students?

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-01-2010, 09:26 PM
cutter kirby Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Apologize for the double post, but my FB account just got disabled for no reason... I am so pissed, don't they have enough stuff on the hand to disable random students?
theres a few possibilities: it was an accident, it was for an unknown reason, or there was a reason you overlooked :0

But there is a reason for everything, remember that.

anyways, like always, I dressed up as a guy with a coat for halloween.

About the 5th gen disscussion: gear sucks and ditto rocks
Old 11-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Latisiblings Offline

There is a reason for everything... Of course, that reason didn't come from me. =P

Oh, but GIGIGear rocks.

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-02-2010, 04:29 AM
Yamirami Offline

Hey guys, I've been trying to get interested in Pokemon again but I just don't seem that interested anymore. I think I might just have to end all this... (The clan) I'll give it a few days to think about.

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 11-02-2010, 08:38 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Hey guys, I've been trying to get interested in Pokemon again but I just don't seem that interested anymore. I think I might just have to end all this... (The clan) I'll give it a few days to think about.
WHAT YOU SAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Come on, I'm sure you'll get some interest when B/W comes out, right?

Old 11-02-2010, 04:22 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Quote:
WHAT YOU SAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Come on, I'm sure you'll get some interest when B/W comes out, right?
Sadly, I know that feeling all too well. I haven';t picked up my SoulSilver since I beat the Elite 4. But you're right Latis, B/W should rekindle our Pokemon passion! That kinda sounds weird but...you all know what I mean!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:08 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

If Yami quits, I'd probably either: A) Take over this clan; B) Start my own; C) Let someone else be in charge. Let's just hope it doesn't happen. And now that marching season is basically over (one more football game then it is officially over) I will be getting back into Pokémon. Also, my Halloween costume was the Soldier from the game Team Fortress 2. Here's a pic:

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Yamirami Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Sadly, I know that feeling all too well. I haven';t picked up my SoulSilver since I beat the Elite 4. But you're right Latis, B/W should rekindle our Pokemon passion! That kinda sounds weird but...you all know what I mean!
Eh, you're right. It's probably because I never got HeartGold. Ah, well when is the game coming out? And how about we forget about this useless tournament and get ready for a war?

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Old 11-03-2010, 05:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Eh, you're right. It's probably because I never got HeartGold. Ah, well when is the game coming out? And how about we forget about this useless tournament and get ready for a war?
A war?? Do we has what it takes?? Plus we are kinda inactive. Do you think a war would boost activity or would we lose due to not having enough?
Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Maybe we should just hang out on Pokemon Lab, the new program that took over Shoddy Battle. Get used to it maybe?

Dammit, the FB team just mailed me saying that I send friend requests to people I don't know. I DON'T EVEN HAVE 50 FRIENDS. It's funny because my friend sends random requests to random people every day, and she has like 700 friends, but they don't disable hers... Gee, I'm pretty pissed about this.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:34 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Maybe we should just hang out on Pokemon Lab, the new program that took over Shoddy Battle. Get used to it maybe?

Dammit, the FB team just mailed me saying that I send friend requests to people I don't know. I DON'T EVEN HAVE 50 FRIENDS. It's funny because my friend sends random requests to random people every day, and she has like 700 friends, but they don't disable hers... Gee, I'm pretty pissed about this.
we will go to war charge everyone

Old 11-03-2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:

Have you been having trouble with that lately? It seems I can't connect to it at all. It keeps saying "connection timed out". FFFFUUUUU
Old 11-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Epic win to bring ourselves back to form

It's the 1 on 1 tourney. I'm joining, and I encourage many others to do as well.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:38 PM
cutter kirby Offline

Quote:

It's the 1 on 1 tourney. I'm joining, and I encourage many others to do as well.
Ill join.

You have a facebook problem? I just sent you a message there. I really hate how stuff like facebook and youtube are trying to improve, but they are really getting worse...

About the black and white, it comes out in the spring next year (if you live in or near usa) Meanwhile, you can practice on pokemon lab or pokemon online (it has 5th gen changes already)

In the wifi tier, it seems like the drill mole pokemon is the best sweeper, and nattorei, a grass/steel, is the best wall. It seems like a steel dragon metagame, with stuff like latios, latias, darkrai, garchomp, shaymin(sky), All Deoxys, Salamance etc released from ubers. Sand storm teams are popular. The beast trio are also good. A fire bug is also pretty pwnsome in here, with the new move butterfly dance. So much to say about this metagame.

In the dream world tier, blaziken (speed boost), shanderra (shadow tag), ditto, politoad (drizzle), and ninetails (drought) are all awesome
Old 11-06-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:

Cool. Can anyone from any clan join? I realize that I'm asking this here, when I can walk to my living room and ask my roommate Dark Shadow Lord hahaha