Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #751  
Old 11-23-2010, 12:56 AM
cutter kirby's Avatar
cutter kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: somewhere...
Posts: 816
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
yea it easy in the remakes because u have done it before
all pokemon games are easy
__________________
Highest 5th Gen OU ranking:3 (with 1110 points) This was a few minutes after online 5th gen was realeased, using former ubers.
Besides that time, I peaked 27th
  #752  
Old 11-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Novex's Avatar
Novex Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 430
Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Hey guys got my lappy fixed hopefully it will stay nthis way lol now i just got to get wifi but that should be soon plus with my comp fixed i can get on more wich is awesome ^_^
Lately i have been getting my fiance into pokemon and hoping to get him soulsilver for christmas he already liked pokemon but he didnt know anything about the newer pokes so ive been teaching him hopefully the game will help him too itll be fun to have someone close to play with plus when he gets a comp and some skills maybe he could join too
Either way its great to be able to use my comp again and to be able to chat with yall again
Talk to yall again soon
__________________
My Breeding Thread!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=99671
Thanks Wizard!
Made by y2kpikachu12
  #753  
Old 11-24-2010, 08:50 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Hey guys got my lappy fixed hopefully it will stay nthis way lol now i just got to get wifi but that should be soon plus with my comp fixed i can get on more wich is awesome ^_^
Lately i have been getting my fiance into pokemon and hoping to get him soulsilver for christmas he already liked pokemon but he didnt know anything about the newer pokes so ive been teaching him hopefully the game will help him too itll be fun to have someone close to play with plus when he gets a comp and some skills maybe he could join too
Either way its great to be able to use my comp again and to be able to chat with yall again
Talk to yall again soon
well come back
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #754  
Old 11-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Novex's Avatar
Novex Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 430
Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
well come back
Thanks feels good to be back
Also Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
^_^
__________________
My Breeding Thread!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=99671
Thanks Wizard!
Made by y2kpikachu12
  #755  
Old 11-25-2010, 08:07 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

To those of you that celebrate it, Happy Tofurkey Day! Yeah, I know what I said. :P
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #756  
Old 11-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
To those of you that celebrate it, Happy Tofurkey Day! Yeah, I know what I said. :P
Huh? Whazzat? Tofurkey? Never heard of it, mind telling me what it is?
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #757  
Old 11-30-2010, 04:35 AM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Huh? Whazzat? Tofurkey? Never heard of it, mind telling me what it is?
It's like a soy-based meat substitute for those who don't eat meat haha

And I just realized I haven't been here in a few days. Good to know I didn't miss much. :P
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #758  
Old 11-30-2010, 06:04 AM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Oh, really? Cool! I suppose you do learn something new every day =P

And yeah, we really need to boost our activity... but if no one posts, I'll just talk to myself on this thread! Yay?
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #759  
Old 11-30-2010, 03:47 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Oh, really? Cool! I suppose you do learn something new every day =P

And yeah, we really need to boost our activity... but if no one posts, I'll just talk to myself on this thread! Yay?
DSL keeps suggesting we just start a new clan thread since "we don't have a leader".
So I says "Wth are you talking about? Yam hasn't left".
He says "He's never on."
Me: "No one's ever on."
Him: "There's like, four of you that post on a regular basis."
Me: "Yeah, but we're used to it this way."
I think I won. :P
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #760  
Old 11-30-2010, 06:14 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
DSL keeps suggesting we just start a new clan thread since "we don't have a leader".
So I says "Wth are you talking about? Yam hasn't left".
He says "He's never on."
Me: "No one's ever on."
Him: "There's like, four of you that post on a regular basis."
Me: "Yeah, but we're used to it this way."
I think I won. :P
we have be to the blink of death and back so many times
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #761  
Old 11-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Excuse my memory loss, I seem to have forgetten some things. (This thread... ) Anyways, I'll be checking up on a clan to fight soon. Oh yeah, Ninja you know you're second in command right? You can pretty much almost do whatever you want, you don't have to wait on me. Speaking of, you mind looking for a clan to battle? I think it would be better if we did 50/50 on choosing clan and choosing battlers, so either look for a clan or pick the people.

EDIT: I looked at the old war we had and I noticed something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
War with The Eon Clan



Results
Brink of Insanity Lost
1-3


War Match-Ups

The Eon Clan VS Brink of Insanity

Latisiblings VS Yamirami [SHODDY UU] - Latisiblings won
Metallic Houndoom VS Ninja Kirby [WI-FI] - Ninja Kirby won
RRG VS CHIMCHAR13 [WI-FI]
Cutter Kirby VS cub0nes_sp0tlessmind [SHODDY] Cutter Kirby won
Darkrose VS Novex [SHODDY] - Darkrose won
...all our shoddy battlers lost. If we're going to war again we'll need some good shoddy battlers. If you don't mind, I'd like everyone to send me a message of what you use so I can get the totals again. The message should include your preffered battling option (Shoddy, Wi-Fi, and whatever that new thing is), and your team. Please do this ASAP, people.
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914

Last edited by Yamirami; 11-30-2010 at 08:46 PM.
  #762  
Old 12-01-2010, 03:58 AM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

But you see, Yam, two of the winners are in the clan now! xD
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
  #763  
Old 12-01-2010, 06:35 AM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
But you see, Yam, two of the winners are in the clan now! xD
lol good point latis! It especially helps since I have no way of battling right now.
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #764  
Old 12-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Excuse my memory loss, I seem to have forgetten some things. (This thread... ) Anyways, I'll be checking up on a clan to fight soon. Oh yeah, Ninja you know you're second in command right? You can pretty much almost do whatever you want, you don't have to wait on me. Speaking of, you mind looking for a clan to battle? I think it would be better if we did 50/50 on choosing clan and choosing battlers, so either look for a clan or pick the people.

EDIT: I looked at the old war we had and I noticed something...



...all our shoddy battlers lost. If we're going to war again we'll need some good shoddy battlers. If you don't mind, I'd like everyone to send me a message of what you use so I can get the totals again. The message should include your preffered battling option (Shoddy, Wi-Fi, and whatever that new thing is), and your team. Please do this ASAP, people.
Yam you missed the main point buddy, if you look at the four winners...three of them are in your clan and simi active.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
But you see, Yam, two of the winners are in the clan now! xD
i think you and cutter are good battlers.

My roomate can battle, he is stuborn but he has the time and a decent team

also just you dont have to do to much scouting,
My clan and BlueJellos clan have shoddy/po, pokerus has some shoddy/po but for the most point wifi only
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 12-01-2010 at 01:44 PM.
  #765  
Old 12-01-2010, 06:55 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby's Avatar
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 766
Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - Not recruiting! (FULL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Excuse my memory loss, I seem to have forgetten some things. (This thread... ) Anyways, I'll be checking up on a clan to fight soon. Oh yeah, Ninja you know you're second in command right? You can pretty much almost do whatever you want, you don't have to wait on me. Speaking of, you mind looking for a clan to battle? I think it would be better if we did 50/50 on choosing clan and choosing battlers, so either look for a clan or pick the people.

EDIT: I looked at the old war we had and I noticed something...



...all our shoddy battlers lost. If we're going to war again we'll need some good shoddy battlers. If you don't mind, I'd like everyone to send me a message of what you use so I can get the totals again. The message should include your preffered battling option (Shoddy, Wi-Fi, and whatever that new thing is), and your team. Please do this ASAP, people.
I won, but it was only with about 74 HP with only one Pokémon, so I definitely need to fix up my team.
__________________

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com