Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 01:18 AM
Six_Paths Offline

Default Re: Pokérus Empire :.V.2.o.:

Alright, well now I need to get a few things straightened out:
  1. What Clan rank will I start out as? Must I be Akademia?
  2. What will I need to do for the clan?
  3. Is there a poison clause that is like the sleep clause that we play by?
Well, I think that wraps it up.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Paths View Post
Well, I think that wraps it up.

1. Yes, like all new members. Don't worry, it's a prestigious rank. If you like, you can train certain kinds of teams until you decide whether you'd like to be a Harbinger or an Apostle.
2. For now, experiment with Pokemon and prepare for your next rank-up. Figure out what works best for you and what you like.
3. Not that I know of.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
~I support Leading Light Communism~
Old 04-14-2010, 01:28 AM
Six_Paths Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai Shizuku View Post
1. Yes, like all new members. Don't worry, it's a prestigious rank. If you like, you can train certain kinds of teams until you decide whether you'd like to be a Harbinger or an Apostle.
2. For now, experiment with Pokemon and prepare for your next rank-up. Figure out what works best for you and what you like.
3. Not that I know of.
Awesome. I'll be a Harbinger for sure, though. I can't stand having excessive repeating types in my team. I'll see if I can't come up with something more brutal on the offense than I have now.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:29 AM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Awesome. I'll be a Harbinger for sure, though. I can't stand having excessive repeating types in my team. I'll see if I can't come up with something more brutal on the offense than I have now.
-claps-

Good to see you know what you want. Keep up the awesome strategies and good work.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
Old 04-14-2010, 05:07 AM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

Quote:
*The clan's tier system is set up so that only those who put in thier time and hard effort will advance, All I can say at this point is remain active and continue to train Pokemon so you don't just have 1 set of battle ready Mons.(not saying you only have 1 battle ready team)
*Battle, and more battle, you can take it upon yourself to make a clan banner if that's your craft, recruiting is always helpful, but If you want to represented by something other than a pokeball, right now battling 20 times with any clan member ragardles of win or loss can grant you a level ball, that or stick it through a few months and you can then battle for the Harbinger tier.
*poisoning your opponents is considered lawful. and encouranged

Pokérus Empire
Old 04-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
INTRODUCING, THE POKERUS EMPIRE POKEMON LEAGUE!
Plan in progress.

Here's what I'm thinking. Either the Pokerus Empire by itself, or linked with the Free Democratic Trainers' Society, will start a Pokemon League. We will have eight Gym Leaders and each will design their own badge. After those are defeated by the League's challenger(s), there stands another obstacle in the way of the Champion's throne - Crimson Plateau (name debatable) and the Elite Four! No badges necessary for them, the Elite Four have to be, well...moar skilled than the Gym Leaders. Whoever beats them faces the Champion, and whoever beats the Champion not only BECOMES the Champion but receives a special prize! The prize is awarded by Monarchs and must be something rare and valuable, like a potentially powerful Pokemon with some wicked-ass bred moves and/or shiny color.

DETAILS ON POKERUS LEAGUE AND CRIMSON PLATEAU:

Each Gym must have and use a team corresponding to a different type. No two Gyms shall have the same type, and no Elite Four member the same type as another or the same type as a Gym Leader. The Champion can use whatever Pokemon he or she likes. Each Gym Leader and Elite Four member must use a minimum of five Pokemon corresponding to their chosen type. They will also be allowed to use a sixth Pokemon similar to but not of the corresponding type. This Pokemon must know at least one move that corresponds with the Gym Leader/Elite Four member's chosen type.

Gym Leaders and Elite Four members may not challenge the Pokerus League while keeping their titles and positions. If they wish to challenge the Pokerus League, they must step down. However, if a Gym Leader wishes to become an Elite Four member, that Gym Leader may, with their Gym team, challenge an Elite Four member. If the Gym Leader wins, he or she switches places with the losing Elite Four member.

Anyone not a part of the Elite Four and anyone who is not a Gym Leader (this does not include the Champion) is eligible to challenge the Pokerus League. This includes Trainers who do not belong to our clan. However, if a non-member defeats the Champion, he or she cannot become the new Champion. All is not lost, though; they will be given a very special prize for their trouble.

The Pokerus League will be hosted on a user-created group.

Does this sound good, everyone? If there's anything anyone disagrees with, please, don't hesitate to mention it.

So, is everyone okay with this? If so I'd like to start work on the Pokerus League now. Better start early.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Six_Paths Offline

Quote:
So, is everyone okay with this? If so I'd like to start work on the Pokerus League now. Better start early.
I think it sounds cool. Let me know how I can help.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Mr420 Offline

Pokerus League! How come I didn't think of it myself. & you got me with Crimson Plateu. It just sounds way cool

Pokérus Empire
Old 04-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
I think it sounds cool. Let me know how I can help.
You, kind sir, can help by becoming a Gym Leader. Or one of the Elite Four. Does that sound good?

You don't have to be an Apostle to be either by the way. You can have one team for the Crimson Plateau and another for your regular battling.

Old 04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Six_Paths Offline

Quote:
You, kind sir, can help by becoming a Gym Leader. Or one of the Elite Four. Does that sound good?

You don't have to be an Apostle to be either by the way. You can have one team for the Crimson Plateau and another for your regular battling.
Sure. You just tell me where you want me and what I have to do. I'll handle the rest based on what you want. I can be a gym leader, unless you want me to be an elite four.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Sure. You just tell me where you want me and what I have to do. I'll handle the rest based on what you want. I can be a gym leader, unless you want me to be an elite four.
I don't believe in ordering people around. It's your choice where you want to be, what sort of team you want, and all the rest.

Old 04-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Six_Paths Offline

Quote:
I don't believe in ordering people around. It's your choice where you want to be, what sort of team you want, and all the rest.
Well, What would be the most helpful?
Old 04-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Well, What would be the most helpful?
I recommend Ghost-type, if only because you've already got two Ghost-types on your team.

I call dibs on the Water Gym, though.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Mr420 Offline

Im about to eat, but before I do I wanted to just add to the conversation, I could and might try the Steel gym. as I have a team for it anyway.

Pokérus Empire
Old 04-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
Im about to eat, but before I do I wanted to just add to the conversation, I could and might try the Steel gym. as I have a team for it anyway.
Win. Simply win.

Closed Thread