Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: [DS] The Dreamscape RP Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I seem to have an ironic way of making one of the things someone hates - in Clyde's case, Denizens - run into them.

Poor Aggranium. Bad timing on his part XD He tries so hard to not mess up, yet somehow...He still does.

Aggranium should really learn...Never touch a military officer's uniform. Or coffee. They hate that :)
Legion tossed a 17-year old female body into a building at 200 miles per hour... I'd say I have it worse :P

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I seem to have an ironic way of making one of the things someone hates - in Clyde's case, Denizens - run into them.

Poor Aggranium. Bad timing on his part XD He tries so hard to not mess up, yet somehow...He still does.

Aggranium should really learn...Never touch a military officer's uniform. Or coffee. They hate that :)
Couple things:

1. Kenneth Clyde is currently flying, so I don't think Aggranium could have bumped into him.

2. You've got to be a little bit more descriptive when you bump into another RPer. If you hadn't mentioned the military experience, no one would ever be able to guess it was Kenneth that you bumped into. Mentioning a few of the character's descriptions would be a massive help. Vagueness is evil in RPs. XD

So yeah, if you could edit that.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

He's flying? I thought he landed...0o'

Yeah, I kinda forgot what he looked like XD I'll go fix it up. I'll have him bump into a random person then...

EDIT: All right, I changed it. I'm a little harsh on Aggranium, maybe...But this is the best opportunity for some earnest interaction, at least right now. And you're right Lusankya - Legion did have it worse XD

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 04-22-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:18 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Ah... poor Aggranium, getting framed as the enemy D:

Meanwhile, a fifteen year old Ally is innocently wandering around town who might be the actual threat... Er, if he can be considered as such. Hmm, why did I start him there? : /

Old 04-24-2010, 02:04 AM
AiedailEclipsed Offline

It came to my attention that what happened previously in the Bulbagarden Roleplay District, has happened again. This time, with this very RP. I will not stand for this as I warned the user, if it happens again, he would face expulsion from the entire RPG category (Bulbagarden Roleplay District). I'd like to apologize for any trouble on your part Pikachu. I've delivered on my promise.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
It came to my attention that what happened previously in the Bulbagarden Roleplay District, has happened again. This time, with this very RP. I will not stand for this as I warned the user, if it happens again, he would face expulsion from the entire RPG category (Bulbagarden Roleplay District). I'd like to apologize for any trouble on your part Pikachu. I've delivered on my promise.
Eh, I gave him permission this time, actually, as long as he gave me credit. To be honest, the RP here has pretty much hit a dead end, so I figured there probably wouldn't have been much harm in letting him host that over there.

So yes, he did ask and I did give him permission. I hope you didn't ban him or anything...

EDIT: Oh crap, you did. Alright, well, I sent you a PM on BG about that.

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 04-24-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:04 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

What? One day of slow posting (weekends are always slow so they don't count >.>) doesn't mean a dead end...

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 04-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
What? One day of slow posting (weekends are always slow so they don't count >.>) doesn't mean a dead end...
No, but one day of slow posting this early for what was considered to be a "really good RP" isn't a fantastic sign. Anyway, I'll be withdrawing from this RP, since I'm going to try to get Quista back up and going on Serebii again.

Old 04-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Oh... well thanks. I finally pluck up enough courage to give one of your RPs a tray, and start enjoying it, and you decide to back out on it. I'm tired of RPs dying on me. : /

Well, good luck with Quista, Neo. ^^

Old 04-26-2010, 02:08 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Oh... well thanks. I finally pluck up enough courage to give one of your RPs a tray, and start enjoying it, and you decide to back out on it. I'm tired of RPs dying on me. : /

Well, good luck with Quista, Neo. ^^
Yeah, I'm tired of RPs dying on me too. Well, you're always welcome to join the PE2K RPing exodus and join us at Serebii. Sorry it had to come to this.

Either way, thanks for joining it, and sorry it was a disappointment.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

...Oh come on...Aggranium never gets the love. I thought this was going to be awesome...

Blegh. If Neo is dropping out, I probably will too. I'm just kinda p-oed right now.

Well, at least Tales of Knighthood is going strong...Even if only four people are keeping it alive XD