Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-07-2010, 01:24 AM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy ~WE'RE FAR FROM FINISHED!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Wow... I'm really training a legit team. ._. Hopefully I'll be going to the VGC Regionals in Seattle on Saturday... if I can get a good team. My challenges are getting Groudon and Ho-Oh. I have a Ho-oh ready to be traded to me by BlueJello, but I need a Careful UT Groudon. Anyone have one? ;-;
Nope I don't. Man I haven't ev train in a long time xD I sort of miss it....*remembers working on team for months, then scraping it and starting over*....now I don't.

Annoucment:


Brainstorm left the clan and all the other members that are inactive are put in the inactive members list, you can read the details on the members list post. So right now we only have six members, so we can war if we want, but I'll leave that up to y'all.
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #32  
Old 05-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy ~WE'RE FAR FROM FINISHED!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Nope I don't. Man I haven't ev train in a long time xD I sort of miss it....*remembers working on team for months, then scraping it and starting over*....now I don't.

Annoucment:


Brainstorm left the clan and all the other members that are inactive are put in the inactive members list, you can read the details on the members list post. So right now we only have six members, so we can war if we want, but I'll leave that up to y'all.
I think we should wait a bit, to be honest. There have been 2 new clans that sprouted up recently iirc, I know one of them being Endless Possibilities.
Although I'm actually not going to the VGC's. I just don't have enough time to put a team together, and after breeding for 3 hours, the action replay made my game freeze and I lost everything. That was about the final straw, so I just said **** it, I'm going next year.
__________________
  #33  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:39 AM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Hey guys I got some sad news. My nephews decided that my dsi needed to take a bath and drunk it into some water. It was in a case with my pokemon hg, final fantasy IV, my action replayer, a sd card, charger, and my acekard.

My dsi is no longer working(unless it magically does tomorrow) along with my action replayer. My pokemon hg is loading up, but it's saying it can't recognize the save files, so it's junk. My sd card and my ff iv is still working, and I don't know about my charger since it was for the dsi. I don't about my acekard. I tried and it froze when it says loading, then the second it time it got where the games are, then froze. Third time I got into the game and ran around a little, so I thought it was finally working. I tried to save, but it froze. And now, the ds isn't even recognizing it, but I'm going to let it completely dry out and see if it works. If doesn't, I'm getting a replacement.

So yeah this sucks. I still have my old ds lite and my platinum with teams on it, but I have to fine it first. xD Man I just had that ds for like 3 months....
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #34  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:48 AM
Ryan Nissan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,187
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Hey guys I got some sad news. My nephews decided that my dsi needed to take a bath and drunk it into some water. It was in a case with my pokemon hg, final fantasy IV, my action replayer, a sd card, charger, and my acekard.

My dsi is no longer working(unless it magically does tomorrow) along with my action replayer. My pokemon hg is loading up, but it's saying it can't recognize the save files, so it's junk. My sd card and my ff iv is still working, and I don't know about my charger since it was for the dsi. I don't about my acekard. I tried and it froze when it says loading, then the second it time it got where the games are, then froze. Third time I got into the game and ran around a little, so I thought it was finally working. I tried to save, but it froze. And now, the ds isn't even recognizing it, but I'm going to let it completely dry out and see if it works. If doesn't, I'm getting a replacement.

So yeah this sucks. I still have my old ds lite and my platinum with teams on it, but I have to fine it first. xD Man I just had that ds for like 3 months....
Nintendo's warranty includes being dropped in water.

To fix game cartridges, put some rubbing alcohol on a q-tip and rub around the contact pins. Do the same with the game slot.

Yeah, nintendo's warranty is good.
__________________
[20:18] ryannissan: I get what you're saying. And sure, just as long as it's not two hours, SON
[20:23] Broderick1995: two hours my ass
[20:24] ryannissan: LMAO
  #35  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:53 AM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Nissan View Post
Nintendo's warranty includes being dropped in water.

To fix game cartridges, put some rubbing alcohol on a q-tip and rub around the contact pins. Do the same with the game slot.

Yeah, nintendo's warranty is good.
I bought it off of ebay though.......but it was brand new.

Yeah they are really good, they replaced the touch screen on my old ds for free with I sent it in to fix one of the buttons.
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Last edited by scubasteveE; 05-08-2010 at 02:55 AM.
  #36  
Old 05-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
I bought it off of ebay though.......but it was brand new.

Yeah they are really good, they replaced the touch screen on my old ds for free with I sent it in to fix one of the buttons.
Well, was it brand new in the box, or brand new as in played with for five minutes and put on a shelf? If it was the former, you have (or should, if you didn't throw it away...) a packet with the warranty information and a contact number more than likely.
I just got back from seeing Iron Man 2; EPICNESS IN A SANDWICH. The climactic scene was great, there was some awesome foreshadowing for the next movie (no spoilers, but if you see it, wait for the scene where he has all the pipe lines up in the room... You'll know.), and (to be immature) there was a hot chick playing Natalie Rushman. (I think that was her last name)
__________________
  #37  
Old 05-09-2010, 01:37 AM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post


Well, was it brand new in the box, or brand new as in played with for five minutes and put on a shelf? If it was the former, you have (or should, if you didn't throw it away...) a packet with the warranty information and a contact number more than likely.
I just got back from seeing Iron Man 2; EPICNESS IN A SANDWICH. The climactic scene was great, there was some awesome foreshadowing for the next movie (no spoilers, but if you see it, wait for the scene where he has all the pipe lines up in the room... You'll know.), and (to be immature) there was a hot chick playing Natalie Rushman. (I think that was her last name)
Well I emailed them and they say it being dunk in water isn't under the warranty. But he's says that it might just be the battery. So I'm going to try and get a new battery. I mean it does make sense, it wouldn't charge or power up. So fingers cross.


I got an offer from Endless Possibilities and BlueJello to merge EP and TDL. I want to know what ya'll think because this is our clan, not mine. So yeah, I don't know, if the names merge there are some cool outcomes: The Endless Legacy or Deadly Possibilities. Still, I really TDL name and I don't know if I want to change.(I know this all sounds really trivial xD) But what do y'all think?
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #38  
Old 05-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

I think that it would be a fine idea; as of late we're both somewhat struggling clans, and maybe a merge would be in both clans' best interest. BlueJello's a really cool guy, I've been talking to him a lot the last few days on AIM when I was home sick. He would bring a lot of originality and new ideas to the clan in terms of battling; I ran into him on shoddy on Wednesday and he was using all NU's... almost successfully. He had an interesting quagsire set.
Another thing that would be good, but also bad, is their members' timezones. Most of their members I think are in England or around there, so in the GMT timezone. This would allow greater versatility in wars, to accommodate for opponent's timezones to help speed up wars.
I also have some worrisome news; for the moment at least I misplaced my Heart Gold. The one time I keep it out of my DS and out of a case, I lose it. xD I set it on my nightstand when I had my diamond out in my DS while breeding. However, I went to get it earlier but it wasn't there... So I checked the floor--- didn't see it. I'm worried it fell down my heating vent. o-o
EDIT: I think The Endless Legacy sounds pretty cool. However, it will make us look like losers if we don't really have an endless legacy. xD We could also revive an old clan... *coughtheelitescough*
__________________
  #39  
Old 05-09-2010, 09:31 PM
KageryuEX's Avatar
KageryuEX Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,662
Send a message via AIM to KageryuEX
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

■ Forum name: KageryuEX...?
■ Age:18
■ Read the rules?: Mhm
■ Experience in competitive battles: None...xD
■ Tell us a little about your life: It sucks :)
■ Do you have a YouTube account? If yes, put your link: Nope, sorry
■ What's your preferred Pokémon type?: Dark
■ What's your preferred Pokémon?: Houndoom
■ Are you going to be active?: Yes

Sorry for the inactivity, everyone, I was busy on smogon learning a few things, but now I'm back and ready to kick ass :)
__________________
  #40  
Old 05-09-2010, 09:59 PM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
I think that it would be a fine idea; as of late we're both somewhat struggling clans, and maybe a merge would be in both clans' best interest. BlueJello's a really cool guy, I've been talking to him a lot the last few days on AIM when I was home sick. He would bring a lot of originality and new ideas to the clan in terms of battling; I ran into him on shoddy on Wednesday and he was using all NU's... almost successfully. He had an interesting quagsire set.
Another thing that would be good, but also bad, is their members' timezones. Most of their members I think are in England or around there, so in the GMT timezone. This would allow greater versatility in wars, to accommodate for opponent's timezones to help speed up wars.
I also have some worrisome news; for the moment at least I misplaced my Heart Gold. The one time I keep it out of my DS and out of a case, I lose it. xD I set it on my nightstand when I had my diamond out in my DS while breeding. However, I went to get it earlier but it wasn't there... So I checked the floor--- didn't see it. I'm worried it fell down my heating vent. o-o
EDIT: I think The Endless Legacy sounds pretty cool. However, it will make us look like losers if we don't really have an endless legacy. xD We could also revive an old clan... *coughtheelitescough*
Yeah he was in this clan for a little while, so I've know him for a little while. I also think it would be great for both of our clans. It would really suck for you because you're like 8 hours behind them, but I'm just 4 so I win :D

Wow we are just losing destroying our heartgolds xD You'll find it, eventually. I wonder if your parents will tear apart your heating vent for a game......

I was actually thinking about reviving the elites when hector left, but it would personally not feel right. Alonzo was talking about bringing back the spartans, but I think he was joking. I want to hear from Ryan and the zombie below me thinks, before I talk to BlueJello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageryuEX View Post
■ Forum name: KageryuEX...?
■ Age:18
■ Read the rules?: Mhm
■ Experience in competitive battles: None...xD
■ Tell us a little about your life: It sucks :)
■ Do you have a YouTube account? If yes, put your link: Nope, sorry
■ What's your preferred Pokémon type?: Dark
■ What's your preferred Pokémon?: Houndoom
■ Are you going to be active?: Yes

Sorry for the inactivity, everyone, I was busy on smogon learning a few things, but now I'm back and ready to kick ass :)
1. Welcome back :D
and 2. You get bonus points for liking the dark types and houndoom.

But yeah you came back at a interesting time. We're changing the clan limit, the academy is starting back, and this place is actually getting active again. Also we're talking about a merge with Endless Possibilities, what are your thoughts on that?
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #41  
Old 05-09-2010, 10:06 PM
KageryuEX's Avatar
KageryuEX Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,662
Send a message via AIM to KageryuEX
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Yeah he was in this clan for a little while, so I've know him for a little while. I also think it would be great for both of our clans. It would really suck for you because you're like 8 hours behind them, but I'm just 4 so I win :D

Wow we are just losing destroying our heartgolds xD You'll find it, eventually. I wonder if your parents will tear apart your heating vent for a game......

I was actually thinking about reviving the elites when hector left, but it would personally not feel right. Alonzo was talking about bringing back the spartans, but I think he was joking. I want to hear from Ryan and the zombie below me thinks, before I talk to BlueJello.


1. Welcome back :D
and 2. You get bonus points for liking the dark types and houndoom.

But yeah you came back at a interesting time. We're changing the clan limit, the academy is starting back, and this place is actually getting active again. Also we're talking about a merge with Endless Possibilities, what are your thoughts on that?
Thanks. ^_^
Well, I think merging would be a way to ensure activity, however as I don't know anything about the capabilities of their clan members I cannot really say anything regarding this.
__________________

Last edited by KageryuEX; 05-09-2010 at 10:14 PM.
  #42  
Old 05-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageryuEX View Post
Thanks. ^_^
Well, I think merging would be a way to ensure activity, however as I don't know anything about the capabilities of their clan members I cannot really say anything regarding this.

We probably have an edge over Endless Possibilities as far as pure skill go. They have some things that we don't though; more activity, more interest in the game, etc. Just a good backbone for a clan.
@Stevee, I'll probably use my platinum. It has more pokemon on it, and it's just cool.
__________________
  #43  
Old 05-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Ryan Nissan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,187
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [7/15]

I think this merge thing could work, but I don't know if the members of their clan are very good at battling. However we need a boost in activity severely.

I'd like to keep our clan name if possible. Savior would like it if we did.

Also, I don't feel right bringing back the Elites without Hector and Spenny.
__________________
[20:18] ryannissan: I get what you're saying. And sure, just as long as it's not two hours, SON
[20:23] Broderick1995: two hours my ass
[20:24] ryannissan: LMAO
  #44  
Old 05-11-2010, 01:32 AM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [7/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post

We probably have an edge over Endless Possibilities as far as pure skill go. They have some things that we don't though; more activity, more interest in the game, etc. Just a good backbone for a clan.
@Stevee, I'll probably use my platinum. It has more pokemon on it, and it's just cool.
Well some of them are pretty good. Tak has beaten me before and I remember Near was good. But yeah, I think this will work
Yeah old skool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Nissan View Post
I think this merge thing could work, but I don't know if the members of their clan are very good at battling. However we need a boost in activity severely.

I'd like to keep our clan name if possible. Savior would like it if we did.

Also, I don't feel right bringing back the Elites without Hector and Spenny.
I would too, I just have to talk to BlueJello about this. Yeah if SS and Spenny were here, the elites would be back.
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #45  
Old 05-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Broderick's Avatar
Broderick Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your local Mental Asylum.
Posts: 1,769
Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [7/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Well some of them are pretty good. Tak has beaten me before and I remember Near was good. But yeah, I think this will work
Yeah old skool



I would too, I just have to talk to BlueJello about this. Yeah if SS and Spenny were here, the elites would be back.
Dude, I just had a kickass idea for a name if we decide to make a new one: New Kids On The Block.
Dunno if you like it or not, but it just popped into my head for some reason.
EDIT: New avatars are new. :3
__________________

Last edited by Broderick; 05-11-2010 at 02:14 AM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com