Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #496  
Old 08-06-2010, 01:51 AM
pokemole's Avatar
pokemole Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: there
Posts: 1,346
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

You know what the problem is? I still want to sprite. I have urges to. There is just no way of getting any of the old stuff back. Anyone remember my Hybrid Dex? That was looking awesome! We had loads of awesome sprites, including a couple from Speed-x who has been here for a long time now. I also had the smexy ekans project which got locked because it made loads of other people start projects. That was awesome too! Being involved in the rules on making shops to helping make 'Gotta sprite em all'. It was fun... :/ Thanks for the good times any old members reading this. :)

Actually... I might stay to crit but not sprite. I won't be posting many sprites here, if any, as I will probably get no feedback still. I can give damn good crit if I want to. :p

PS: Kudos to anyone that remembers my comic, brainy and the blind. People loved that! :p

If anyone wants to crit the sprite in my sig to show what this community is really like then feel free. It might make me change my mind.

Thanks for the support Ana. :) Your revamps of the awfully shaded sprites were epic. I considered only using your shaded stuff once, then realised it was a silly idea as it would take longer to sprite and not a huge selection. :)

Ahh, memories hey? :p
__________________
Hello. I am probably not back.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 08-06-2010, 02:31 AM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiragaShark View Post
I'm sorry you guys feel that way. I too remember about 2 years ago when we had great spriters like LugiaLover9, Anastasia-R, Tombi, GeoffreysDarkness, etc. But they all either left or moved onto better things on the forum. I temporarily left spriting, but came back recently because of renewed interest. I'll also admit that this sprite board isn't what it used to be, with so many "noobs" and whatnot.

But I'm determined. I want to bring this board back to its former glory, or at least help out a few new spriters become good. I see potential in GaygarRocks, and am determined to help him out in his quest to be a great spriter. I will also give out my help to anyone who wants or needs it.

I'm sorry that you guys want to quit. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better. But I'm gonna stay and help out. You guys probably won't read this, because maybe you already left. But I owe it to the good of this board to stay.
What do you mean we probably won't read it? I read it, and I fully agree. One of them shops I looked at, what do you know, Tombi was in it! Ah, good times, there were. (Oh goodness. I sound like that one person from Star Wars again.) Bad times, as well. Many good, less bad. But now, the worst. I'm quiting for three reasons, believe it or not.

here are them reasons.
  1. Fudgie people spamming PE2K
  2. Too many n00bs, not at all like old times
  3. Trying to help, or make, new sprites or spriters

Yes, those are the reasons. (Fudgie people keep me up, n00bs just annoy me, and The Pokemaster and them others, I call them my sprite apprentices.)

I haven't left forever. I'll make sprites time and time again. I'm pretty sure Deoxys serpent doesn't look good with Griatina's (Our left) right wing. I'm making it right now, and I still don't know what shiny or whatever color to recolor with.
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 08-06-2010, 02:38 AM
Eeveelutions's Avatar
Eeveelutions Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 637
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemole View Post
You know what the problem is? I still want to sprite. I have urges to. There is just no way of getting any of the old stuff back. Anyone remember my Hybrid Dex? That was looking awesome! We had loads of awesome sprites, including a couple from Speed-x who has been here for a long time now. I also had the smexy ekans project which got locked because it made loads of other people start projects. That was awesome too! Being involved in the rules on making shops to helping make 'Gotta sprite em all'. It was fun... :/ Thanks for the good times any old members reading this. :)

Actually... I might stay to crit but not sprite. I won't be posting many sprites here, if any, as I will probably get no feedback still. I can give damn good crit if I want to. :p

PS: Kudos to anyone that remembers my comic, brainy and the blind. People loved that! :p

If anyone wants to crit the sprite in my sig to show what this community is really like then feel free. It might make me change my mind.

Thanks for the support Ana. :) Your revamps of the awfully shaded sprites were epic. I considered only using your shaded stuff once, then realised it was a silly idea as it would take longer to sprite and not a huge selection. :)

Ahh, memories hey? :p
...I remember you from the old days ^__^ Back then I was more of a lurker (who's to say I'm not still? :P) But I remember everything you said in your post.

As for that Hoppip/Wooper in your signature, it's very nice considering you scratched the...I never knew what to call those pink things :x The shading on them looks pretty weird, though. Since the lighting would be hitting most at the top, it's just weird to have a black outline there.

...anyway, I made this mini pixel over... I kinda like it.

...oh god, I just noticed the shading near the mouth thing looks weird ;-;
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 08-06-2010, 02:54 AM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Hey! I'm done with the Deoxys Serpent! C&C on it and Mewtwo serpent (Yes, I made my own version of Gaygar's sprite.)

Edit 2; FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK.

__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-

Last edited by MoonKit; 08-06-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 08-06-2010, 03:28 AM
Speed-X's Avatar
Speed-X Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,588
Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

I will admit that I also did skip over Pokemole's retype, but then again...I haven't posted a critique since yesterday...?
Posts go by quickly in this thread, it seems.

I feel a bit guilty when I do that kinda thing, so I promise that I will either edit this post with some critique of any of the stuff above, or make a new post...tomorrow when I get up.
I would do it right now, but it's late. I'm extremely tired, and not quite thinking straight--I just posted this to let everyone know. I guess I should try posting here more often to help people out. ^^''
Reply With Quote
  #501  
Old 08-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 4,382
Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Ahh, D/P/P edits. I loved making those, and I was planning to make more. What I do promise to do, is be a little more active here. =\ I have things to post here;
  • Tutorials
  • A new Comic
  • D/P/P edits and Revamps
  • And lots of trainer sprites.
Well, I'm planning to post those kinds of things here. I really have been less active here for a long time. -..-; It kills me. So, expect me to crit more and post some things here.

I got some crits now!
@Pokemole
I think it's a small, yet cute sprite.
However, I think the antlers are weird. Either, they're places way too close, or one shouldn't be tilted. It looks like they both came from one spot of the head, when I think they should have some space between each other. While I'm still talking about the antlers, the outlines surrounding the lightest shade of purple should be lighter. The outlines look like it's black, and it's dark purple. ^..^; I know it's a small sprite, but I think it should use more shading. Maybe I'm saying that because I'm use to adding lots of shading? Well, anyway, it's cute, and I think there's very few errors to it.

@Eeveelutions
Pixel overs! <3
Hmm, I think it's good, the shading is alright, just like the sprite. I would have maybe added more shade to it to make it look flat. The Luvdics sprite doesn't LOOK flat, but that's because the Luvdisc was sprited to be looking from the side.

That art piece is a really good example of showing you Luvdisc is flat. Study the shading of it. It really make it look flat, doesn't it? That's kind of what I'm suggestion to you to shade like for the pixel over. Hmm, other than that, the lightest shade should have lighter outlines around it. It's look better. The shading near the mouth kinda looks okay, it's a little hard to tell. =x Either way, you did a good job, I just hope you understand my suggestion about the shading. =]

@Tokyokit
Fusions, huh? This might be hard for me to crit about, but, you gotta try things. xP
1st Sprite- Okay, well, you forgot to recolor a red part of Scizor's wing. =x Well, it's cool and all, but the shading has a lot of potential. I would add the lighter shade of grey you have, and maybe use that more closer to the fire? The fire could be a light source, and it's look cool to see how the shading changes when your light source is from a different location. It looks like the location is facing the front of the sprite. If that's the case, add a little more of the light shade to the chest and lower half of the body. Maybe some on the fingers and arms, as well. Something bugs me about the fire on the tail and head. They're both different styles of fire. On the tail, it looks more realistic than the fire on its head. Try to figure out what style of the fire you wanna use, because it looks weird having two styles of it one the sprite. Really, I guess that's all I have to say. The outlines can be fixed once you see where the light source you have is coming from. It's a cool sprite, I have to admit there. =o
2nd Sprite- Alright, well, your first sprite was better than the second one. There's A LOT OF BLACK OUTLINES. It's good to have them, but not all over with bright, light colors. It stands out a lot. ^..^; The orange color, that's a bit random to me, since, nothing else is orange around the sprite. Just light shades of purple and blue. To be honest, the wings look really weird. You should choose one or the other. If you have both, it just looks a little odd. The shading on the wings are totally different. The wing from Venomoth looks a lot more shaded than the wing from Giratina. Giratina's wing is poorly shaded, and it looks weird when it's next to a more advanced shaded wing. Kinda see what I'm saying? The area around the chest is full of black outlines, it should have more colored outlines. Or, at least lighter ones. The arms of Deoxys really need some darker shades of blue, and darker blue outlines. Just, work on recoloring outlines, and it'd look a lot better. It's a weird fusion with a weird choice of colors, but it's pretty neat. xDD

Wow, sorry guys if this is a lot. xD
__________________
Thanks, PE2K - See here for contact info, please!
deviantART - on everyday to post art and if you want to contact me as well! || Art Trio: Gemma & Xanthe|| Pair: Griff

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 08-06-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 08-06-2010, 06:47 AM
Eeveelutions's Avatar
Eeveelutions Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 637
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Wow Ana, you were really on a roll with crits :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia-R View Post
@Eeveelutions
Pixel overs! <3
Hmm, I think it's good, the shading is alright, just like the sprite. I would have maybe added more shade to it to make it look flat. The Luvdics sprite doesn't LOOK flat, but that's because the Luvdisc was sprited to be looking from the side.

That art piece is a really good example of showing you Luvdisc is flat. Study the shading of it. It really make it look flat, doesn't it? That's kind of what I'm suggestion to you to shade like for the pixel over. Hmm, other than that, the lightest shade should have lighter outlines around it. It's look better. The shading near the mouth kinda looks okay, it's a little hard to tell. =x Either way, you did a good job, I just hope you understand my suggestion about the shading. =]
Of course, of course. I really appreciate the crit XD I'll try and fix it tomorrow when I'm not so tired. c:
__________________

Last edited by Eeveelutions; 08-06-2010 at 06:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 08-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Gaygar rocks's Avatar
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 422
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemole View Post
Why did I even bother to crit yours. You are just ungrateful... You hardly crit anything, but just post the same sprites that have been edited about a hundred times. -_-

I quit. Well... I quit here and I am never likely to get back into spriting again.

Thank you Tokyokit who is the only person to not skip over my sprite and who I have seen in an old thread defending my tutorial stuff being stolen. :)

I wish this place hadn't failed so badly. It was once awesome. Loads of people here all spriting, making projects and comics. Full pages of threads getting posts and shops thriving. Now there is a couple of threads getting posts and this thread getting a couple of posts. We got through about 12 pages a day when this place was good. :/

See ya guys.
heey sorry i dont mean it that way but

it was only a question to help others out i always wait when i post something when there are a few crits for the sprites above mine and i give in i cannot give good critique but is it true because my message you quit in spriting no im sorry it was not my intention to hurt you like this please i want to help others too please
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 08-06-2010, 04:04 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia-R View Post
@Tokyokit
Fusions, huh? This might be hard for me to crit about, but, you gotta try things. xP
1st Sprite- Okay, well, you forgot to recolor a red part of Scizor's wing. =x Well, it's cool and all, but the shading has a lot of potential. I would add the lighter shade of grey you have, and maybe use that more closer to the fire? The fire could be a light source, and it's look cool to see how the shading changes when your light source is from a different location. It looks like the location is facing the front of the sprite. If that's the case, add a little more of the light shade to the chest and lower half of the body. Maybe some on the fingers and arms, as well. Something bugs me about the fire on the tail and head. They're both different styles of fire. On the tail, it looks more realistic than the fire on its head. Try to figure out what style of the fire you wanna use, because it looks weird having two styles of it one the sprite. Really, I guess that's all I have to say. The outlines can be fixed once you see where the light source you have is coming from. It's a cool sprite, I have to admit there. =o
2nd Sprite- Alright, well, your first sprite was better than the second one. There's A LOT OF BLACK OUTLINES. It's good to have them, but not all over with bright, light colors. It stands out a lot. ^..^; The orange color, that's a bit random to me, since, nothing else is orange around the sprite. Just light shades of purple and blue. To be honest, the wings look really weird. You should choose one or the other. If you have both, it just looks a little odd. The shading on the wings are totally different. The wing from Venomoth looks a lot more shaded than the wing from Giratina. Giratina's wing is poorly shaded, and it looks weird when it's next to a more advanced shaded wing. Kinda see what I'm saying? The area around the chest is full of black outlines, it should have more colored outlines. Or, at least lighter ones. The arms of Deoxys really need some darker shades of blue, and darker blue outlines. Just, work on recoloring outlines, and it'd look a lot better. It's a weird fusion with a weird choice of colors, but it's pretty neat. xDD

Wow, sorry guys if this is a lot. xD
[/INDENT]
...wow...

I was actually doing the first sprite by request, but I guess I should edit it a bit before putting it in the place of my Shiny Giratina/shiny Pincer fusion that ultra-failed. I don't really fell like adding a lighter shade of grey (But then again, I will because the lightest shade sucks, and because I hate there being 2 or more (Not many more) shades on the sprites) I myself would have used HG sprites for a few, if I weren't to lazy to get them TSR, make it in to a little sheet-type thing, and put all sorts of stuff from HGSS on there.
I don't see where I forgot to recolor Scythers wing, I believe I did make a new color for the outline here. *Mumbles something about shiny Charizards wing color* I don't see a possible way to make the tail fire a bit more like the fire on the head without making it look like something not-like-Charmeleon. To tell you the truth, I would do anything to that fire to make it look non-realistic.

I agree, I forgot to make a new shade of purple and blue, much darker, to get rid of the black outlines for the most part. I actually didn't have a plan for what to recolor with, yet I used Shiny Gardevoir. Trust me, I wanted to do a better job than I did. HOLY TOLIDO I FORGOT TO RECOLOR GIRATINA'S OUTLINE. Meh...Poor shiny gardevoir had lots of black outlines herself. I'm going to edit this one so both wings are Venomoth's.
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM
pokemole's Avatar
pokemole Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: there
Posts: 1,346
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

@Gaygar - Don't worry about it. I am having some kind of weird phase. This place jus isn't the same as it used to be. :/

@Ana - Thanks for the crit! :) I will be sure to change the shading on the antler things and get them moved to better places. I was trying to make it look the same as it did with the leaves seeing as it is a fusion and I planned on keeping the main feature the same style. I think I failed with that, but it was my first one back so I can't be too harsh on myself. :)

@Speed-x - I knew you wouldn't have skipped on purpose so don't feel bad about it. I have seen you comment on almost every sprite here. :) (Plus your sprites are awesome and looking at your thread is what made me want to start again.) :p

@TokyoKit - Try adding claws onto the mewtwos other hand. It looks a bit odd with claws only on one side. Not sure if you meant to leave the wing red, but if you did then try adding a bit more red onto the body somewhere with a stipe or something to make it not look out of place.

The other one looks a bit more messy. The wings don't match the rest because of the colour and the Giratina part looks wrong because it has a weird outline due to it being more smoke like than anything. (I know nothing about that pokemon. :p) So if you want to keep the Giratina bit you need to make it black and grey, how it was before, and colour the rest of the sprite to match that. The outline is too dark on the light parts of the sprite. That is all I think. :)

@Eeveelutions - Good times! :D I remember you as you were starting out I think. :)

The pixel over is at a different angle to the sprite so it is a bit difficult to shade, but it needs to show the curve at the front. I haven't had much experience with pixel overs, and have never made a pokemon one myself, but it is nice that you made it smaller. :) The light shading at the top should curve inwards towards the edge, I think, and the top right of the outline could curve a bit more. Curve curve curve. :p

Thanks for the crit on my sprite! I'm going to adjust the shading and a couple of other little bits to make it a bit better then I will get onto my next sprite. :)
__________________
Hello. I am probably not back.
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 08-06-2010, 05:12 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemole View Post
@Gaygar - Don't worry about it. I am having some kind of weird phase. This place jus isn't the same as it used to be. :/

@TokyoKit - Try adding claws onto the mewtwos other hand. It looks a bit odd with claws only on one side. Not sure if you meant to leave the wing red, but if you did then try adding a bit more red onto the body somewhere with a stipe or something to make it not look out of place.

The other one looks a bit more messy. The wings don't match the rest because of the colour and the Giratina part looks wrong because it has a weird outline due to it being more smoke like than anything. (I know nothing about that pokemon. :p) So if you want to keep the Giratina bit you need to make it black and grey, how it was before, and colour the rest of the sprite to match that. The outline is too dark on the light parts of the sprite. That is all I think. :)
First part agreed. The comics back then were really cool, and now comics have died all together.

As for my sprites; I actually got an idea to do with Crobat's wingpice. I bet I could scratch some claws, only two, on to it and add a third on top. Thanks for the idea, Pokemole!

As for the second one; Just edited that one, there is absolutely no black (Yes, Venomoth looked weird with black, too) outlines. Also, the Giratina wing is gone (Along with the orange)
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 08-06-2010, 08:37 PM
SinisterSages's Avatar
SinisterSages Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 288
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

I guess I'll add a few pixels to the page

The first two are from before I stopped spriting, and the last is from today but it's just a bad choice since I tried to make him rounder... (first two are slowbro, last is marill)
I think I might open a new shop, reopen my old dead one (if Ana would allow a necro), make a gallery, or wait a while to start getting the feel back...
But I digress, pokemole I like the sprite bute the horns look like they are coming out of the same part of the head. You should try and fix that because otherwise it's a great sprite. btw start spriting again.
EDIT: .... lol didn't even realize I did a different style than before, lol. I'll do the first two's style next time I make one, I like it more.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 08-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Speed-X's Avatar
Speed-X Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,588
Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agumonman View Post
I guess I'll add a few pixels to the page

The first two are from before I stopped spriting, and the last is from today but it's just a bad choice since I tried to make him rounder... (first two are slowbro, last is marill)
I think I might open a new shop, reopen my old dead one (if Ana would allow a necro), make a gallery, or wait a while to start getting the feel back...
But I digress, pokemole I like the sprite bute the horns look like they are coming out of the same part of the head. You should try and fix that because otherwise it's a great sprite. btw start spriting again.
EDIT: .... lol didn't even realize I did a different style than before, lol. I'll do the first two's style next time I make one, I like it more.
Looking pretty good, there. ^^
My only extreme concerns relate to Slobro's head, and...well, yeah. I'll get to that in a sec.
About the top of Slowbro's head: due to the fact that that's where the ear joins to the head (and the fact that the two ears aren't very far apart from each other on the head--which really isn't much of a problem), it almost seems as if there is an unwanted lump, or tumor forming on its head. My main suggestion would just be to anti-alias with the main body color, right between where the head and ears join (the very top). Descriptiveness aside, it's not too big of a deal. Just bugs me a little.

And this might be more of a personal preference, but Chao are Chao for a reason--simply because they ARE Chao, the adorable artificial beings found in some of the Sonic games, who have round bodies, a large head, and who could forget those lifeless-looking eyes that contribute mainly to their cuteness?
In other words, both edits would appear much, much more Chao-like if you were to put the eyes just as they were. Yes, Marill's eyes are pretty much solid black with light shining through at the top. However, to make up for this, you could have just made the Chao's eyes more like a Hero Chao's.
Though, even doing THAT would be uneccessary. It'd look far more aesthetically pleasing, and show that you really didn't think too hard or try to hard on the concept.
With Chao, you must remember to keep things Chao-like at all costs. Always make sure to keep the eyes as is (with the exception of changing their color and border color)--that is, if you want them to actually look like Chao rather than just chibi-forms of whatever Pokemon it is.
That also applies to Pokemon such as Goldeen, and even Gastly. Goldeen has no feet, of course--so that's simple, you just disregard / erase the feet of the Chao's, and add the tailfin as its tail. And as goes for the fins, just make the arms more fin-like in similarity to Goldeen's.
However, Pokemon such as Gastly, Voltorb, and Magnemite can get pretty tricky. You want to keep it so that it still looks a lot like the Pokemon its based off of, but you also want it so that you're not just making the poor Chao be a floating head. You could probably do something such as get rid of the feet and/or arms for this one, and...well, just improvise. You may have to just use the head and nothing more for those ones, though.


@ pokemole: alrighty then. ^^
Ah, really? Well, I suppose that's great that my artwork inspired you to start back up on your long-lost hobby again. ^^
Actually, I saw Ana's post shortly after my post, and thought, "Oh. Thanks, Ana, for doing all that work for me. XD" She did a great job covering just about everyone's work, so I thought I'd just leave it at that. =P
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 08-07-2010, 02:34 AM
SinisterSages's Avatar
SinisterSages Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 288
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

thanks for the crit speed ill work on the cancer head.....
And ill change the eyes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 08-07-2010, 04:08 AM
FiragaShark's Avatar
FiragaShark Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere on the West Coast
Posts: 618
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
First part agreed. The comics back then were really cool, and now comics have died all together.

As for my sprites; I actually got an idea to do with Crobat's wingpice. I bet I could scratch some claws, only two, on to it and add a third on top. Thanks for the idea, Pokemole!

As for the second one; Just edited that one, there is absolutely no black (Yes, Venomoth looked weird with black, too) outlines. Also, the Giratina wing is gone (Along with the orange)
On top of what was said already, you also need to work on the outline at the parts where the torso meets the snake body, on both sprites. Since for both, the torso is skinnier than the snake body, it may be kind of difficult to smooth out. If you look closely, the exact part where they meet kind of just juts out and makes it look extremely unnatural. Instead you should have done like a thin to thick gradual outline, if you get what I mean.
__________________
Welcome Mr. Sunshine!


~My Claims~


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com