Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 08-20-2010, 08:38 PM
The Sad Clown Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

Hi,Just a sprite to see if im any good.

C+cc please.

REDBLUEREDBLUEREDBLUE.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:33 PM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Clown View Post

C+cc please.
Good Sprite but there is an issue you can easily fix... The style of Shadeing on the pokemon is differnt from the spriteing stly eof the flames it seem the flames i feel dont belong and it seem to just not needed...
Old 08-21-2010, 04:11 AM
FiragaShark Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
I fully agree. But really, that was my main thought, seeing that I for once, could not use Pt sprites, and when I looked at the HGSS sprites, I thought Nidoking reminded me of a Purple/pink rat, and so that was what I did. I saw no way to use the back ear, so I kept that Nidoqueens.

Oh my, I can't believe I made this, but I made a Vampire Onix and Steelix fusion.

Looks okay, but it's kinda plain. Maybe you shouldn't fuse two Pokemon that are so similar O_O

~My Claims~

Old 08-21-2010, 04:51 AM
AngelAquino Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AngelAquino

Just re-posting this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelAquino View Post
Two new sprites:

The first is the sister of my OC (avatar) and the second's a lame Beautifree. ^^;
And posting a couple more:

C+CC, please? Thanks in advance. ^^
Old 08-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiragaShark View Post
Looks okay, but it's kinda plain. Maybe you shouldn't fuse two Pokemon that are so similar O_O
if you wanna know it was a request from me so dont blaime tokyo but blaime me if you are gonna blaime someone either.
Quote:
Just re-posting this:

i really like the buizel porygon-Z fusion
Old 08-21-2010, 08:05 AM
The Sad Clown Offline
Experienced Trainer

C+cc Please

And do you like my siggy?

REDBLUEREDBLUEREDBLUE.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:

C+cc Please

for your growlith nidoran (m) fusion the horn of nidoran (m) looks weird at his head and it looks pasted on the hair maybe you can fix that otherwise it looks good.

i have made an icesculptur( my own Icy Wind Color pallet Handcreated) of granbull

and i have made an Pikachu in the colours of the Dutch Flag

Old 08-21-2010, 03:34 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Ok, lets see what crits I am giving now.

Quote:

C+cc please.
It would look a bit better if there was a darter color a bit higher, and a lighter color by the flame, or at least a bit more. The outline color looks a bit odd, and doesn't seem to flow with the normal color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiragaShark View Post
Like Gaygar said, it was his request for me to do it. I myself think it's not that plain (Hey, I haven't ever seen no Steelix with fangs.)

Quote:
Just re-posting this:

Your not supost to re-post something unless it has been 10 posts scince you posted it... The shading on the pants is a bit odd, and seems to be something other than Purple.

I don't know about the Beutifly, it looks a bit too much like the original sprite to me...

I can't really say anything about the fusion, it's just a Porygon 2 head pasted onto a Buizel...

I don't know what to say about the other one either. I don't know what the body is from, at all. It's actually quite good otherwise.

Quote:

C+cc Please

For the sprite, a pizel of red outline wasn't recolored, and the horn seems odd. Really, I can tell it is copy and pasted. The horn goes over the fur, making it look odd.

As for your siggy, it's just a color-switch or the original Porygon sprite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
for your growlith nidoran (m) fusion the horn of nidoran (m) looks weird at his head and it looks pasted on the hair maybe you can fix that otherwise it looks good.

i have made an icesculptur( my own Icy Wind Color pallet Handcreated) of granbull

and i have made an Pikachu in the colours of the Dutch Flag

I really like the ice sculpture recolor pallet! I don't really se any way to improve it.

The flag pallet seems odd, mabey if you raised the red up a pizel line or so, the mouth outline wouldn't seem to odd to me.

I was thinking of posting meh newest scratch, one that is actually decentish, but my parents are yelling at eachother again, thus I am so mad that I slamed my door to close it. I don't think I would be able to take crits, but I could try calming myself down (If they be quiet for once)
Old 08-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Blank Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:

It would look a bit better if there was a darter color a bit higher, and a lighter color by the flame, or at least a bit more. The outline color looks a bit odd, and doesn't seem to flow with the normal color.

Like Gaygar said, it was his request for me to do it. I myself think it's not that plain (Hey, I haven't ever seen no Steelix with fangs.)

Your not supost to re-post something unless it has been 10 posts scince you posted it... The shading on the pants is a bit odd, and seems to be something other than Purple.

I don't know about the Beutifly, it looks a bit too much like the original sprite to me...

I can't really say anything about the fusion, it's just a Porygon 2 head pasted onto a Buizel...

I don't know what to say about the other one either. I don't know what the body is from, at all. It's actually quite good otherwise.

For the sprite, a pizel of red outline wasn't recolored, and the horn seems odd. Really, I can tell it is copy and pasted. The horn goes over the fur, making it look odd.

As for your siggy, it's just a color-switch or the original Porygon sprite.

I really like the ice sculpture recolor pallet! I don't really se any way to improve it.

The flag pallet seems odd, mabey if you raised the red up a pizel line or so, the mouth outline wouldn't seem to odd to me.

I was thinking of posting meh newest scratch, one that is actually decentish, but my parents are yelling at eachother again, thus I am so mad that I slamed my door to close it. I don't think I would be able to take crits, but I could try calming myself down (If they be quiet for once)
Why would you be mad tat your parents are yelling at eachother? I never got mad at them, just scared at times. But alas, I don't have to worry about that anymore... :3

Anyways, post your scratch sprite! :D No matter what it looks like you're taking a step in the right direction by scratch spriting and doing more... sprite-ish sprites. xD
Old 08-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Gaygar rocks Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:

thanks but maybe i will do something like the bottom is still stuck in the ice or half done that they need to cut it etc.

i have raised the red teint one pix and you are right it does look better now

and made Pillow flareon

and f\there are 10 post past and no one cced my improved devamp of darkrai so here it is

Old 08-22-2010, 12:17 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
Why would you be mad tat your parents are yelling at eachother? I never got mad at them, just scared at times. But alas, I don't have to worry about that anymore... :3

Anyways, post your scratch sprite! :D No matter what it looks like you're taking a step in the right direction by scratch spriting and doing more... sprite-ish sprites. xD
They were yelling at each other for stupid things, and my mom was thinking about herself again. I seriously hate it when she does that. But alas, I got over it. *Munches on Chinese food*

Well, I might post it after I make it's Evo's main idea (Fusion, soon doing a scratch) And no, it does not include holes of any sort. *Tongue goes on something close to water* Anyone have an ice cube or something!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
thanks but maybe i will do something like the bottom is still stuck in the ice or half done that they need to cut it etc.

i have raised the red teint one pix and you are right it does look better now

and made Pillow flareon

and f\there are 10 post past and no one cced my improved devamp of darkrai so here it is

Now lil Pika looks cute!

The pillow looks pillowie, but no comment on this.

That devamp is really bad. (Good when you are talking about devamps) With the dithersizing, it looks like a real *Game here* sprite to me.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

My entry for pokefans contest, and...

a charizard/steelix fusion, and...

a diglett pillow shade. c+c for these pleazzum!?

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Old 08-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Blank Offline
Experienced Trainer

Drifblim, devamped to RBG. :D

Old 08-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Rago Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post

Drifblim, devamped to RBG. :D

was that re-scratched? :O
Even if it's not, the colors look old (that's good.) But maybe you could have dithered it a little. If you're unaware of what that is, it's like making a checkerboard pattern. Most of the older sprite had dithered shading styles. At the end though, it's still an awesome sprite. ^-^

Credit to XaiakuX for the banner and avatar. ^-^
Old 08-22-2010, 11:55 AM
AngelAquino Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AngelAquino

Quote:

Sorry 'bout that, I'll try to remember. Oh, and thanks for the crit. ^^