Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 04:52 AM
MattyAngelz45 Offline

Default Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Too Easy?!?!

i beat this game literally 1 day and a half after my birthday with barely any leveling up lol!!! But then i got to blue and took like 20 times to beat him than i got to red and didnt know how stong he was but i took out his pikachu with two hits with my typlosion than his blastoise raped me..
[CENTER][/CENTER]"Some people say that angels dont exist...well pedobear is an angel and he exists.."
Old 11-05-2011, 04:59 AM
MattyAngelz45 Offline

Cool Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Too Easy?!?!

Blue was so damn hard for me for some reason and Red was the Devil if Satan ever picked up a cuple of pokeballs....but other than that the game was incredibley short and easy especially the elite 4 and lance i was under leveled and still anilihated
them
[CENTER][/CENTER]"Some people say that angels dont exist...well pedobear is an angel and he exists.."
Old 12-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Primal Link Offline

Send a message via MSN to Primal Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyAngelz45 View Post
Blue was so damn hard for me for some reason and Red was the Devil if Satan ever picked up a cuple of pokeballs....but other than that the game was incredibley short and easy especially the elite 4 and lance i was under leveled and still anilihated
them
G/S/C and HGSS main plotline was always easy, then you have another set of gyms, at least in HGSS the elite 4 are buffed after conquering kantos gyms...

3DS: 3308-4809-3969
Avatar credit goes to ~theLostSindar of DevianART
Old 12-27-2011, 12:19 AM
Swampert Guy Offline

Yeah, it's noticeable that in G/S/C the gym leaders weren't getting stronger in sequence, and it seems the same occured to HG/SS.

I can't see any problem in this, indeed.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:29 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I always thought HGSS were easy because I knew what to do since I played Gold when it came out all those years ago. o.o

But yeah ... I did beat the E4 the first time around when my Pokemon were in their early 40s. I found that funny until I hit Kanto's gyms and they were wiping most of my team out and I had to rely on my Meganium lol.
BUT RED. SKDHUFKSDJ RED I HATED HIM LOL. He was easier in GSC! Took me several tries until I just gave up and waited until I transferred in my stronger Pokemon from my other games! xD

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Closed Thread