Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Exclamation Re: Cutting Down Size of Clans

Blah blah blah, Pokerus Empire is now onboard with the rest of the Clans, lets see where this'll take PE2k. I hope we didn't offend anyone members with our views/opinion.
Over and Out.

Pokérus Empire
Old 05-05-2010, 06:16 PM
pokemonfanboy2000 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemonfanboy2000
Default Re: Cutting Down Size of Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
Blah blah blah, Pokerus Empire is now onboard with the rest of the Clans, lets see where this'll take PE2k. I hope we didn't offend anyone members with our views/opinion.
Over and Out.
Wow you told scuba off big time. its like your a father.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Mr420 Offline

Im no MOD- so i don't have a handbook handy, but i think what you're doing here is flamming-
If I can across like a scrotum for stating a point of view, then, my oops.
If I need to personaly apologies( Im not sure for what) then I will..

& about that last part in your post.. yeah I am..

Pokérus Empire
Old 05-05-2010, 08:31 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
I think you missed my last post, bringing clans over from other sites has always been a general rule. Ive seen clans locked because they were big clans trying to start a chapter here

as far as dropping to 15 members, i think its a good start point. With clans with members over 15 the best way to handle is to allow them to keep the members they have but when someone leaves they can not replace them.
Oh ok.

Cool, we'll start with 15, and then adjust accordingly. But we still haven't heard anyone from BIS I think, so should we wait for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonfanboy2000 View Post
Well it might be normal to you having about 7 member scuba but have you considerd how pokerus empire would feel having to chuk people out of his clan?
Really, if you're not going to read, then don't post here. I'm not going to repeat myself for the umpteenth when everyone else understands it. So if you're not going to say something insightful, then leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonfanboy2000 View Post
Wow you told scuba off big time. its like your a father.
And now you're just trolling, which isn't cool.

@BlueJello: thanks

@Mr420: No it's cool, just a simple misunderstanding, there's no need for an apology. And I'm glad that I have yours and PE's support for this.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Last edited by scubasteveE; 05-05-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Oh ok.

Cool, we'll start with 15, and then adjust accordingly. But we still haven't heard anyone from BIS I think, so should we wait for them?
Ill talk to yam, theres a ton of people that yam should drop because they havent been around in months

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Although I'm not a leader, I'm all in for this- I think Yam would agree too. I'll post over there and see.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 05-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

I don't like this, but as a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist I feel that I must accept it in respect to the principle of democratic centralism, since most clans seem to be okay with it.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
~I support Leading Light Communism~
Old 05-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

Here's how it went. Clans sprung up after SS (Silver Skarmory/Mark/whatever the hell his name is now) created the first one, Elite Bandits. Then Clans kept popping up everywhere because people wanted to lead their own Clans, so the limit wasn't needed. Year(s) passed and a limit was needed since Clans became dominated by 1-2 Clans, and it helped make more. I forgot the limit, though. I think it was no more than 15 or something.

So yeah, I think a limit would help this place out... a lot. Maybe if this happens, I'll bring back an old Clan once again; The Spartans. ;)

WAR XI Team: .

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 05-05-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

It seems like everyone is on bored the wagon. And we may not need to do a vote after all considering everyone is 100% for it thus far. I guess after a week or two longer, if no one is against it, we should run right ahead through with the plan
Old 05-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
It seems like everyone is on bored the wagon. And we may not need to do a vote after all considering everyone is 100% for it thus far. I guess after a week or two longer, if no one is against it, we should run right ahead through with the plan
ill send out an email to the current mods when we know for sure what we want. then ill change it in the index as it is something we have all agreed on.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 05-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Akai Shizuku Offline

I do hope this makes for better battling.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
~I support Leading Light Communism~
Old 05-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Mr420 Offline

I second this notion.

Pokérus Empire
Old 05-06-2010, 02:45 AM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Actually, most of our members are inactive. There's only about 10-15 members that are active. Anyways, I don't think this would be a good idea as most clans are just becoming inactive. We just need more things that clans can participate, not cut down on members.

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Deity View Post
Here's how it went. Clans sprung up after SS (Silver Skarmory/Mark/whatever the hell his name is now) created the first one, Elite Bandits. Then Clans kept popping up everywhere because people wanted to lead their own Clans, so the limit wasn't needed. Year(s) passed and a limit was needed since Clans became dominated by 1-2 Clans, and it helped make more. I forgot the limit, though. I think it was no more than 15 or something.

So yeah, I think a limit would help this place out... a lot. Maybe if this happens, I'll bring back an old Clan once again; The Spartans. ;)
REINCARNATION!!!!! WOOOOOOO.
That was the good times. I came early '08 so I wasn't here for its prime, but the Spartans were one hell of a clan. I'd like to see it be brought back, especially since Savior just quit; maybe the new TDL could be transformed...? ;)
Old 05-06-2010, 03:55 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
REINCARNATION!!!!! WOOOOOOO.
That was the good times. I came early '08 so I wasn't here for its prime, but the Spartans were one hell of a clan. I'd like to see it be brought back, especially since Savior just quit; maybe the new TDL could be transformed...? ;)
A bit off topic there bro. But you may want to check the rules as far as name changes go. I say this mainly because if I remember correctly, you alls score was dropped and had to restart when a name was changed. But it may or may not benefit you (or those who view this as "cheating). I'm just saying check the rules.

Anwyay, now we have someone against our proposition-.- (grabs shotgun)