Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 01:48 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default T.E.C.(13/18)At war with The Deadly Legacy. [0-0]

Rules
Be courteous to others
HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR! I can't stress this one out enough. W want to make TEC look as good as possible; proper grammar will help the cause.
If a member is inactive for 3 weeks, they will be kicked out of the clan unless they tell us ahead of time.
No flaming, trolling, etc.
Spamming is allowed, as long as it's not constant.
Follow the Pe2k rules

Clan Ranks

Supreme Umbreon's
PR
RRG

These members are the leaders of the clan. They make all clan decisions and can do test battles.

*banner here*
Majestic Leafeon's
Wolfdog
Immortalis
These are the most talented battlers in the clan. They may do test battles as long as Supreme Umbreon's approve of it. There many only be 3 Majestic Leafeon's at one time.

Elegant Espeon's
Cutter Kirby
Dark Rose
Tekno Kanix
King of Boo's

These battlers are average. They are not very good nor bad battlers. They are the mentors of PF's and PJ's.

*banner here*
Persistent Flareon's
iChaos

These battlers are the underclassmen of the clan. Through hardwork and practicing, they will eventually move up the ranks.

*banner here*
Premliminary Jolteon's

This is the bottom rank of the clan. These battlers need help on battling. They may need help on the basics of EV's, team building, etc. SU's and ML's can help them out if needed.

Unranked members
Jolteon 100
Latisiblings
Lord Voldemort

Sign-up form
Please use this when joining the clan.

Name:
Friend Code; Shoddy Username(s):
Experience in competitive battling (Honesty Please):
When you want your try-out battle:

Last edited by Pokemon_Ron; 04-21-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:00 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Default Re: T-E-C[This is the new thread] Do not post yet!

Banners:

*Credit to Anastasia-R

*Credit to Light Sky*

*Credit to Light Sky*

*Credit to Light Sky*

More are coming!
Userbars

None yet :/

Last edited by Pokemon_Ron; 03-05-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

[CENTER]Clan Announcements!
If you see RRG or me online, contact us so we can do your tryout battles. If your using Shoddy, Latisiblings can do your tryout battles. You must PM me the battle log. We wanna get these tryout battles done so we can start going to war!

Spoiler:
Pokemon of the Week
By Latisiblings on March 27th.

HP:78
Attack:70
Defence:61
Special Attack:50
Special Defence:61
Speed:100

Ability

Pickup- No effect in battles
Gluttony- Activates berries in 50% or less

Overview

78/70/61/50/61/100. What useless base stats. Only usable ability being Gluttony. How worthless. A competitive movepool consisting of ExtremeSpeed, Belly Drum, Seed Bomb, Shadow Claw, and Return. A negligible movepool, right? But all these things work together (well, the base stats not so much, though the base 100 speed is nice) to make the most devastating sweeper in NU/UU. It's hard to get it going, but if you just figure that out, it will win you battles. Overall, it's a do-or-die Pokemon; either it is dead weight or it's a game winner.

Belly Drummer

Rat Killa (Linoone) (M) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 116 HP/252 Atk/136 Spd/6 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Extremespeed
- Seed Bomb
- Frustration/Shadow Claw/Rock Smash

Rat Killa has it all- a STAB 80 base power Priority, a move to instantly skyrocket his attack stat, and a way to outspeed all things that are bulky enough to stomach an ExtremeSpeed. All these qualities will make your opponent cower in fear- his epicness, while it does not go over 9000, is more that enough to sweep teams. With a Belly Drum, he reaches an amazing attack stat of 1048 and an above average speed stat of 405, enough to let him outspeed all things unboosted and all boosted Pokemons with base 85 speed and 252 EVs in speed. His first offensive move, ExtremeSpeed, requires no explanation; it gives it a Priority, and a way to kill off annoying Scarfed Pokemon, and all revenge killers in general. Seed Bomb is the next batter up, and it certainly can hold up to its expectations. It allows it to KO all Rock-types that come in and tries to resist his Normal-type moves, and it also deals massive damage against bulky Waters and Grounds. The third slot is mainly given to Frustration. It gives him a bit of an extra kick compared to ExtremeSpeed, and Max Defense Weezing, Nidoqueen, Torterra, Torkoal, Uxie, and Drapion are all OHKOed by +6 Return after Stealth Rock damage, compared to ExtremeSpeed, which misses the KO with a little bit left. It also 2HKOs Registeel, one of your maincounters, with a chance of 65% (after accounting SR and Leftovers). Rock Smash is mainly for NU, where there are Bastiodons and Probopasses to kill off with it. Otherwise, it is basically useless. Shadow Claw is a good move, but its uses are quite limited; I will quote Smogon's reasoning about Shadow Claw's usage.

Quote:
Shadow Claw is for Ghost-types, and will OHKO any Ghost-type in UU, besides Spiritomb and +Defense nature Sableye, without fail (Stealth Rock is needed for an OHKO on Dusclops). There are four Ghost-types in UU that +6 Shadow Claw can OHKO but +6 Seed Bomb cannot. These are Drifblim, Dusclops, max Defense Rotom, and Shedinja. Drifblim and Dusclops, while not unseen, are rare. Drifblim is often a lead in UU and will probably have Substituted down to 25% of its health (easily KO range) by the time Linoone is on the scene. Bold Rotom is also a rare sight - offensive variations are much more common and are all KOed by Seed Bomb. Shedinja is the rarest of all, and though lacking Shadow Claw will leave you completely walled by Shedinja, even with Shadow Claw most will either kill you after Focus Sash activates, or with a Banded Sucker Punch. This is, of course, assuming there is no Stealth Rock on the field, which renders Shedinja useless anyway.
Another fun thing about him: sometimes opponents don't know what to expect and leaves a sleeping Pokemon or a weak, Scarfed or Banded, unSTABed, Pursuiter in, while you set up BD. It's quite entertaining. Take advantage of that. Also, for people who actually acknowledge the awe-striking power that Rat Killa possesses, you can also use that to your advantage. For example, your opponent will always try to keep his/her Steels alive, your opponent will always switch out if your Jumpluff or Clefable Encores his/her Pokemon, etc., etc. Use and abuse what your opponent thinks about Linoone, basically.

Team Options

Linoone, as I have stated before, is an epicness beyond all, if you can set it up. Emphasis on 'if you can set it up', because it is really a pain to do so and it really needs a ton of support. I suggest Dual Screens+Memento. Uxie and Gardevoir are great choices, since they repel Fighting-types. Gardevoir can also heal you with Wish (though I'm not sure when it works- after you set up with BD or when you switch in), while Uxie has amazing bulk and can easily set up Dual Screens. Stealth Rock is crucial, because it nets you some important OHKOs and 2HKOs. Spikes are very useful too, helping lower the Steel-types' HP. Encore-users, which I mentioned before, helps to give the rodent a free turn to set up BD. Magneton and/or Dugtrio can eliminate Steels, paving the way for a win.

Other Options

All usable moves are listed in the set, so there aren't too much to talk about here; one thing that can be changed, though, is its item of choice. Silk Scarf might seem useful, but it doesn't give it significant KOs and you lose the crucial boost in speed. Lum Berry, Sitrus Berry, and Chople Berry (a Fighting-type resister) gives it more support in setting up, but loses the speed. A Choice Band set can be used, abusing Linoone's notorious reputation as a Belly Drummer. ExtremeSpeed will still do decent damage as a revenge killer, and it will keep your opponent on his/her toes.

Counters

Steelix shines above the rest as a main counter. It is, at best, 3HKOed by Seed Bomb, and it can PHaze Linoone with Roar, rendering it basically useless, or just KO it with Gyro Ball or Earthquake. If Linoone does not have Shadow Claw, Spiritomb or Dusclops can Burn it with Will-o-Wisp, and Spiritomb has Sucker Punch to deal with it. The only Pokemon that can revenge kill Linoone is Timid Scarf Rotom or Scarf Mismagius, since they outspeed Linoone even with Salac boost, has an immunity to ExtremeSpeed, then KO back with Hidden Power Fighting.

The best way to counter it is, basically, not letting it set up. A fast or a Priority abusing Pokemon can KO it before it sets up. Basically, any Pokemon can KO it without Screens, but it's significantly harder with them. With Memento and Screens, it's nearly impossible to kill. It takes a strong STAB or a Fighting-type move to faint it.

Status really screws Linoone up, so you should abuse them. T-Spikes hurts it badly, and Reflects make Linoone roll over and die from the painful truth that it can't do crap. Intimidating Pokemon scares Linoone, since they make it so that most bulky Pokemons can survive a move from Linoone and KO back. Overall, try to keep your bulky Pokemons alive while facing Linoone; it just might save the battle from an inevitable loss.

Current War

War against The Deadly Legacy!

SaviorSephiroth x Pokemon_Ron (Shoddy)
Niro x Latisiblings (Shoddy)
ScubaTheDiverman x Lord Voldemort (Wi-Fi)
Ryan Nissan x Wolf Dog (Wi-Fi)
-Holland- x Cutter Kirby (Shoddy)

Good luck to everyone participating in the war! Try to get your battles done ASAP!

War Archive/In-clan tournaments

None ATM.

Last edited by Pokemon_Ron; 04-04-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY Offline

Clan Achievements

This section of the post is for The Eon Clan's achievements. Such as 'Registering 9/18 Members' or '1st Expert Espeon' or 'Winning the war against...' and so on and so forth. Let's Hope we get lots of achievements and try to make it up to the top and share the glory with the other well known clans!
~The Eon Clan~

Kanto-Classed Achievements!

For renovating the clan! Nice going Pokemon Ron!

For winning the was against... Brink of Insanity! 3-1

For not being the bottom clan anymore! Yay?

(Waiting...)

(Waiting...)

(Waiting...)

(Waiting...)

(Waiting...)

Last edited by Ringtown Ranger GREGORY; 02-28-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:41 PM

*reserved* because perhaps we may need this post for something... and when that time comes...
Old 02-26-2010, 12:41 AM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW

---CLAN SHOP---
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=98850

Shiny Pokemon = 20 sp
Event Pokemon = 40 sp
Evd Pokemon = 30 sp
Shiny Evd Pokemon = 35 sp
Anything Else = 15 sp

What are shop points? You earn them for doing certain things in the clan.
DO NOT EXPECT ME TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BATTLE RECORDS! If you want your
win/loss against a leader/war to count, you must SEND ME A PM confirming that
you won/lost. Here are a list of how to earn shop points:

Donate 1 pokemon to the shop= 2
Beat any clan leader in a battle=5
Participate in a war (win)=4
Participate in a war (lose)=3

--SHOP POINTS--
Jolteon 100 - 0
Latisiblings - 0
Cutter Kirby - 0
Dark Rose - 0
Tekno Kanix - 0
Wolfdog - 0
Immortalis - 0
Pokemon Ron - 0
RRG - 0

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061

Last edited by MYSTRY MEW; 03-07-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSTRY MEW View Post
-CLAN SHOP-
I'll make this look purty later.

For now, could you move you're reserve down rrg? I dont like my post being under a reserve XD

And we probably wont' need the points anymore ↑

And the clan achievment section needs to look better
RRG's post won't be a reserve in a couple days. The clan achievement will get a new look also.

Alrighttt, everyone can post here now! :)
Old 02-26-2010, 01:16 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
RRG's post won't be a reserve in a couple days. The clan achievement will get a new look also.

Can I? Even if I haven't joined yet!
Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChaos View Post
Can I? Even if I haven't joined yet!
If this is antman, then yes your a member of TEC. Do you want your tryout battle now?
Old 02-26-2010, 02:43 AM
iChaos Offline

Nah, I am Antman but I'm new to Competitive Wifi Battling so I'm still working on a team, so same time same place 11:00, Saturday.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:03 AM
Darkrose Offline

Default Re: T-E-C[This is the new thread]YOU MAY NOW POST!

Cool so we are allowed to post now right? I hope so because I just did :P

I saw a minor minor typo under majestic Leafeons. It says: battlersi n the clan. It should be battlers in the clan. Lol its just something small I happened to catch.

Soul Silver FC: 1419 9562 4746
Old 02-26-2010, 05:16 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrose View Post
Cool so we are allowed to post now right? I hope so because I just did :P

I saw a minor minor typo under majestic Leafeons. It says: battlersi n the clan. It should be battlers in the clan. Lol its just something small I happened to catch.
Thanks for telling me :)
I'm online around this time everynight guys, to do tryout battles.

@iChaos: Make that Saturday around this time.

EDIT: I got the Supreme Umbreon banner on the first page if anyone would want to take a look at it.

Last edited by Pokemon_Ron; 02-26-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:37 AM
Tranquil Leafeon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Tranquil Leafeon

Spoiler:
Quote:
Rules
Be courteous to others
HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR! I can't stress this one out enough. We want to make TEC look as good as possible; using proper grammar will help this cause.
If a member is inactive for 3 weeks, they will be kicked out of the clan unless they tell us ahead of time.
No flaming, trolling, etc.
Spamming is allowed, as long as it's not constant.
Follow the Pe2k rules

Clan Ranks

Supreme Umbreon's

These members are the leaders of the clan. They make all clan decisions and can do test battles.

*banner here*
Magestic Leafeon's

These are the most talented battlers in the clan. They may do test battles as long as Supreme Umbreon's approve of it. There many only be 3 Magestic Leafeon's at one time.

*banner here*
Elegant Espeon's

These battlers are average. They are not very good nor bad battlers. They are the mentors of PF's and PJ's.

*banner here*
Persistent Flareon's

These battlers are the underclassmen of the clan. Through hard work and practicing, they will eventually move up the ranks.

*banner here*
Premliminary Jolteon's

This is the bottom rank of the clan. These battlers need help on battling. They may need help on the basics of EV's, IV's, team building, etc. SU's and ML's can help them out if needed.

Sign-up Form
Please use this when joining the clan.

Name:
Friend Code or Shoddy Username(s):
Experience in competitive battling (Honesty, please):
When you want your try-out battle:

Look there for my Grammar Nazi-ing. Nothing significant wrong with the post, though. Anyway, the new thread looks nice. Good luck. And good bye, once and for all. =)
More and more of these Azelf leads come back in later to spread paralysis
Old 02-26-2010, 06:39 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquil Leafeon View Post

Look there for my Grammar Nazi-ing. Nothing significant wrong with the post, though. Anyway, the new thread looks nice. Good luck. And good bye, once and for all. =)
Thanks for the grammar fixing :)
I'ma get on Aim now :D
Old 02-26-2010, 03:38 PM

Quote:

Umm why won't my post be a reserve? Is there somethin special!?!

Also I have change the clan achievements section, I am using a kind of gym/badge-system, check it out!
(If anyone has recognized any achievements I have missed out please say

EDIT: Also, Pokemon Ron, could you please give me a list of who is ACTUALLY in the clan? So I can update my CP list?

Last edited by Ringtown Ranger GREGORY; 02-26-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Closed Thread