Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default URPG Youtube?

So I'm sick today (I'm at home, lying on my couch right now and been falling asleep a lot today). So well I was sleeping earlier, I had a idea. Why not make a URPG Youtube Account? It can be full of monthly updates about the URPG (as in events, big FFAs, trivia, give aways, ect) and Trainer Tips (Refs, Graders, Ect can give tips on how to improve their game!). This is also a great idea because a lot of kids on BMG/Pe2k can't read as well as others for example; Pokemon was meant for 10 years and just reading the ref test sounds like one of my exams for school. Just think of it as another way to teach and get information. What would you rather do watch a movie in class or do text book work?

Plus, If you need anyone to give out the monthly updates; I'll gladly do them (I am getting a 92 percent in Advance Video/Audio Class (Aka Com Tech) plus I have Sony Vagas Pro on my computer plus a camera.

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: URPG Youtube?

No replies yet, man... So, I'll jump in.

It all boils down to necessity, and there's no need for it. What you're proposing is a virtual URPG Times (a newspaper we used to hold weeklyish), and that's been on hiatus for at least 3 years. Which brings up the main issue with the idea: qualified personnel to run it in a timely fashion.
I'd rather see the Times back anyway.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 05-13-2010, 12:05 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Clovers View Post
No replies yet, man... So, I'll jump in.

It all boils down to necessity, and there's no need for it. What you're proposing is a virtual URPG Times (a newspaper we used to hold weeklyish), and that's been on hiatus for at least 3 years. Which brings up the main issue with the idea: qualified personnel to run it in a timely fashion.
I'd rather see the Times back anyway.

~Jack~
The URPG Times? Maaaaan, those were the days! What happened to the guy that used to run that, anyway? Is he even still alive?
Old 05-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

I dunno. One day, he just disappeared and left us. No letters, no calls. Nothing. Perhaps one day he will return, and on that day, we will rejoice. And all will be well.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 05-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Badal Offline

Send a message via AIM to Badal

Well, since its soooo tough to get stuff done officially, I mean I am totally up for it so what if we get a regular channel with regular updates. I can do the updates and other people in the thread can too. It doesn't have to be an official, other people also have an idea of news.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Masami Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Masami Send a message via MSN to Masami

I volunteer to do a weekly/biweekly report on the URPG if HKim/Any other official is cool with it.

Include things like Updates, Important Battles, Interesting Moments, Queries (Such as: "Do you think Salamence is overpowered? Leave your opinion".
Old 05-30-2010, 06:57 PM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

I think a podcast would be an easier route to take.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:12 PM
stormy29 Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to stormy29

I'd help with a flyer/newsletter/small newspaper. I'm taking a Journalism class this year, so I know how to work that stuff.

(1st post on PE2K, I'm from BMG)
Old 05-31-2010, 04:59 AM
Badal Offline

Send a message via AIM to Badal

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy29 View Post
I'd help with a flyer/newsletter/small newspaper. I'm taking a Journalism class this year, so I know how to work that stuff.

(1st post on PE2K, I'm from BMG)
Well I feel that we should rather do a podcast/youtube since since the world is changing and this is after all the 21'st Century, new media is what its all about. So doing a podcast and/or a youtube channel will be much more attractive. So since several people in this thread itself are offering, then we can simply create a new thread or convert this one where we let users sign up to help us out and we produce a podcast/youtube episode every month/week.

EDIT: Guys check out the thread in the General section, go sign up and vote.

Last edited by Badal; 05-31-2010 at 02:24 PM.